geekhack Marketplace > KeyClack

[GB] GMK Oblivion (Complete)

<< < (3/84) > >>

roostrc0gburn:
how long will the gb be open?

TalkingTree:

--- Quote from: roostrc0gburn on Mon, 01 May 2017, 13:48:23 ---how long will the gb be open?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Participation End Date: May 19, 2017
--- End quote ---

cynviloq:
I'll be moving before the keysets ship - will it be possible to change the shipping address on our Account page or can we e-mail to adjust it?

jchan94:

--- Quote from: cynviloq on Mon, 01 May 2017, 14:31:15 ---I'll be moving before the keysets ship - will it be possible to change the shipping address on our Account page or can we e-mail to adjust it?

--- End quote ---

If you need a modification, you can go to Profile (Top right), then cancel the order, and remake it.

We'll have a "Modify Order" function in the future, but we are currently rolling with cancel/remake unfortunately.

cynviloq:

--- Quote from: jchan94 on Mon, 01 May 2017, 18:32:18 ---
--- Quote from: cynviloq on Mon, 01 May 2017, 14:31:15 ---I'll be moving before the keysets ship - will it be possible to change the shipping address on our Account page or can we e-mail to adjust it?

--- End quote ---

If you need a modification, you can go to Profile (Top right), then cancel the order, and remake it.

We'll have a "Modify Order" function in the future, but we are currently rolling with cancel/remake unfortunately.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, just to clarify, I want to change my address after the group buy ends and before shipping happens.

If I cancel the order after the GB ends, then would I still be able to make a new order with the new address?

Or is there no way to change the address after the GB ends?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version