geekhack Marketplace > KeyClack

[GB] GMK Oblivion (Complete)

<< < (2/84) > >>

Atredl:

--- Quote from: Oblotzky on Sun, 30 April 2017, 14:25:24 ---
--- Quote from: Atredl on Sun, 30 April 2017, 14:06:59 ---I just want to say thank you for including 2 1u fn keys. This will be the first keyset where all the legends will be correct on my slightly odd layout.

--- End quote ---

It was only due to them requiring different colors depending on the row they will be used on, otherwise there would only have been one as it is in the Monochrome addon kit :)

--- End quote ---

And luckily for me those are the exact rows I need them on :thumb:

jchan94:

--- Quote from: Traveler on Sun, 30 April 2017, 17:00:25 ---This feels like a silly question, but I wanted to ask. The website says 250 people need to join in order to unlock the GB. What if the GB doesn't hit 250 orders in time? Is it cancelled, or is the GB happening no matter how many/few orders there are?

--- End quote ---

We should move forward regardless of it.

We're still figuring out how to display the unlock part. It's confusing with a buy that was multi skus.

Currently, it displays the number of people who have joined in. Any suggestions?

The unlock bars are accurate to each sku.

xondat:

--- Quote from: jchan94 on Sun, 30 April 2017, 21:30:25 ---
--- Quote from: Traveler on Sun, 30 April 2017, 17:00:25 ---This feels like a silly question, but I wanted to ask. The website says 250 people need to join in order to unlock the GB. What if the GB doesn't hit 250 orders in time? Is it cancelled, or is the GB happening no matter how many/few orders there are?

--- End quote ---

We're still figuring out how to display the unlock part. It's confusing with a buy that was multi skus.

Currently, it displays the number of people who have joined in. Any suggestions?

--- End quote ---

Maybe take the higher base kit and put it as the numbers displayed for the main buy? So, for example, you'd have 82 joined at the minute (as gray is leading).

TalkingTree:
Let's say the base kits count more, in that case you could sum them and divide by 5 to show a percentage of our progress.

chuckdee:

--- Quote from: jchan94 on Sun, 30 April 2017, 21:30:25 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Maybe when you have multiple SKUs, don't show the primary bar, but direct people to the correct numbers broken down by SKU?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version