geekhack Community > Reviews

Mode Eighty review

(1/2) > >>

jasontsay:
There's been a fair amount of coverage out there about the Mode Eighty, but here's my in-depth written review on it! In a little over 4,000 words, I focus on the design, dive into the semi-controversial "stack-mount" system, and experiment with a variety of plate options (including FR4, PC, alu, and brass).

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions about the Mode Eighty or any feedback on my review! Thank you!

Review Link - https://materialjournal.com/blog/mode-eighty-review

tex_live_utility:
Great review, I love the detailed photos and descriptions. This is exactly the kind of content that people who are serious about buying good keyboards benefit from the most.

jasontsay:

--- Quote from: tex_live_utility on Thu, 25 March 2021, 12:19:41 ---Great review, I love the detailed photos and descriptions. This is exactly the kind of content that people who are serious about buying good keyboards benefit from the most.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for taking the time to check out my review - glad to hear that the content is helpful! :)

Engedi_:
I appreciate the review. I had a feeling that this board had a different sound signature compared other boards and you described well what I think I would expect from it based on youtube videos and other comments.
So, in the end, I will definitely get one, as I love the aesthetics and the sound is just enough and not too loud to the ears.

jasontsay:

--- Quote from: Engedi_ on Mon, 12 July 2021, 22:28:34 ---I appreciate the review. I had a feeling that this board had a different sound signature compared other boards and you described well what I think I would expect from it based on youtube videos and other comments.
So, in the end, I will definitely get one, as I love the aesthetics and the sound is just enough and not too loud to the ears.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for reading!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version