Author Topic: [IC] DCS Vert - GB Live | GB May 2 - June 2  (Read 31806 times)

Offline mcmcmc

[IC] DCS Vert - US Pricing Finalized | GB May 2 - June 2
« Reply #100 on: Wed, 27 April 2022, 02:32:53 »
Update regarding sublegends

So someone wanted to see renders with the correct sublegends. I photoshopped the photos, and the sublegends are too big making the overall alphas looks too clustered and disproportionate. This is my fault for not looking at it first. I tried fix it by making it smaller. I asked SP regarding the double shot guide line that they gave to me when it is applied to designing letters they're as thick as the alphas. So I asked them about the mods legends, they're noticeably smaller and thinner than the alphas legends. And if I design the sublegends to have the same thickness and height as the mods legends, can they make it. They didn't say yes or no, but they give me the dimension of it, so I think they're ok with it. I go back to check my renders and oh boy am I lucky the sublegends are ± 2pt from the dimension that they give me a bit more a bit less on some keys. I don't see a big difference, so I think it's not worth editing them all over again. Luckily I still have the old sublegends file, so everything is fine.

TLDR; the renders sublegends already have the correct sublegends which are as big as the mods legends.
Edit : don't worry about the ± 2pt difference, it has already been fixed, but just to be safe i will check it again before it goes to gb.
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 April 2022, 05:16:04 by mcmcmc »