Author Topic: Lick the Rainbow  (Read 60731 times)

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
Re: Lick the Rainbow
« Reply #150 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 20:38:23 »
I just got a shipment in that contained 20lbs of skittles... hmmmm

^-^
Now get a 20lb bag of m&m's, mix them, and share
Whoa... slow down Satan!
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #151 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 20:40:34 »
I just got a shipment in that contained 20lbs of skittles... hmmmm

^-^
Now get a 20lb bag of m&m's, mix them, and share
Whoa... slow down Satan!

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #152 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 20:42:43 »
Drop some of those skittles in some vodka.  :thumb:

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #153 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 21:20:29 »
I feel like the yellow really completes the set. Your Filco board is extremely nice.

Dood, every color came out perfect in this set but the YELLOW is what I most drawn to as well! That Yellow came out so damn perfect.

Thank you for your compliment on my Filco <3 It's my babyyy~~

So jealous

Nyuu~ Don't cry :'(

So jealous Vesper. Nice photos, and beautiful caps.

Thank you! The photos are meh but I'll try to do them justice when I get back in town.

STOP BEING MODEST THESE PICTURES ARE GODLIKE. nice seeing more angles on the fn key

Modesty? No, HONESTY! But thank you, baby<3 I feelin' the love. I'll have to work harder for you~

Congratz Vesper!  :)

That might very well be the sexiest bowl of skitlles in the history of man kind...  :thumb:

Definitely more pics pls!!  ;D

Thankiesss!!!

And yes sir! I'll definitely take more photos when I get back!!!

I'll have to buy some more Skittles though... I already at all of them... I need more... DAMN YOU, BROMIUS SUPREMUS!

I feel like the yellow really completes the set. Your Filco board is extremely nice.

+1E99 ;D

I'm going to have to do some individual shots of that Yellow for you, my mang. That Yellow is so damn perfect.

Show Image

Those colors are so bright and pop like crazy! Can't wait for a shot to get my hands on some of those!

I need to watch Pulp Fiction again soon... It's been like... maybe a month since I last watched it. LOL!

Dat blue & red

Show Image

I'll be sure to do individual shots of them when I get back :) Each and every one of these Juicy babies are so damn vibrant.

Drop some of those skittles in some vodka.  :thumb:

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!! Eating the Skittles that have been taken out of the Skittle Vodka after they've been made AFTER each shot is THE BESSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #154 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:03:49 »
Dood, every color came out perfect in this set but the YELLOW is what I most drawn to as well! That Yellow came out so damn perfect.

Want, want, want ...
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #155 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:08:09 »

Want, want, want ...

And I bet you'll get it!

Offline Kinaesthetic

« Reply #156 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:18:36 »

Want, want, want ...

And I bet you'll get it!

Not if I can help it  :thumb:!

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #157 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:36:38 »

Want, want, want ...

I can't take more photos right now because I'm out of town but here is a comparison photo to F2 Yellow that I took yesterday~

Bro Caps seriously outdid himself on this one <3

I love how they're different from my CC RGBY in color but are even better. He got the RGBY colors down perfect!

They are now the official dedicated RGBY caps for my Filco :P

« Last Edit: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:40:43 by VesperSAINT »

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #158 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:39:16 »

Want, want, want ...

I can't take more photos right now because I'm out of town but here is a comparison photo to F2 Yellow that I took yesterday~

Show Image

I'm lovin' the blue but the whole set looks amazing.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #159 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:42:36 »

Want, want, want ...

And I bet you'll get it!

Hnnnggg funds are low and luck has been a bit thin on the ground lately.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #160 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:55:32 »

Want, want, want ...

And I bet you'll get it!

Well if you can get one, I'll get you the money.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #161 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 23:42:23 »

Want, want, want ...

And I bet you'll get it!

Well if you can get one, I'll get you the money.

If these are to be sold as a set, it is anticipated that the set cost will be equivalent to 5 (VespBro got, or only showed us, 5 of the set), which would be far to much to ask.

Offline tokidokijake

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #162 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 23:58:08 »

Want, want, want ...

Show Image

Sexy

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #163 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 01:09:02 »
So smexy! Can't wait for more pics!

If I ever get my hand on one of these i would definitely lick the rainbow out of it!  :p

Want, want, want ...

Show Image

I love how they're different from my CC RGBY in color but are even better. He got the RGBY colors down perfect!

Offline Toxic-i-

« Reply #164 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 04:33:55 »
I looooove  this Colours   :p    ;D

One for me please :)

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #165 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 05:32:05 »

Want, want, want ...

Show Image

I love the side by side with the clacks. These look so dope on your Filco man that's an awesome board  :) and Bro there's really no need for me to say it but these are amazing .

Wow I forgot how ethnically diverse these guys were lol
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #166 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 08:29:40 »
Vesper such a showoff.   :-[

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #167 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 08:44:26 »
Just throwing things out and redound this box did you get one vesper :p this is what is needed on all boxes from this sale c:

Vesper makes me jelly so jelly love you though vesper cause your a nice person =D

Just waiting for bro to make a translucent jelly version of these now so I can pretend they are gummy bears nom nom also dibs if that happens :3

Also inb4 he makes a trans rainbro key
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Belfong

« Reply #168 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 10:06:12 »
@Vesper - life is so unfair!!!!!

Btw, that Fn is MX or Topre? I'm confused because your blue BB is MX.

Offline thefebruaryman

• turn it off and turn it on again
« Reply #169 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 02:34:12 »

P.S: Pink maybe? :)

Show Image

Gutted that the little sale happened when I was a sleep. Glad that I didn't miss out on a pink cap plus fn key combo. Go pink

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #170 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 07:13:56 »
Damn missed the pre-sale :(
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline Zeroo

« Reply #171 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 11:56:56 »
Damn missed the pre-sale :(

Same here :(

Offline Peddamann

« Reply #172 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 12:28:33 »
oO when was there a pre sale???

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #173 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 12:29:06 »
oO when was there a pre sale???

There was a small email sale last night.

Offline Peddamann

« Reply #174 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 12:36:11 »
great! -.- that was 7 in the morning here :(((

Offline tokidokijake

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #175 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 13:11:55 »
Congrats to those who won. I caught the sale but still missed out   Bummer!

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #176 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 13:14:03 »
And while everyone was fighting over the Lucious Lemonade and Gumball Yellow caps...

I snagged the Gumball Blue V2 Topre FN set

:cool:

Can't wait!
null

Offline btctopre

« Reply #177 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 13:23:54 »
And while everyone was fighting over the Lucious Lemonade and Gumball Yellow caps...

I snagged the Gumball Blue V2 Topre FN set

:cool:

Can't wait!
hey its me ur brother

Offline joey

« Reply #178 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 13:52:34 »
Has the date for the sale been set? (I may have missed the post..)
Also, will it be run on the ctrlalt site?

Thanks!

Offline chive_

« Reply #179 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 14:38:29 »
Has the date for the sale been set? (I may have missed the post..)
Also, will it be run on the ctrlalt site?

Thanks!

Nope, not yet. It will most likely be run on the CtrlAlt site, but not for sure.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #180 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 19:00:47 »

Thank you. Every single one is very beautiful :)

If these are to be sold as a set, it is anticipated that the set cost will be equivalent to 5 (VespBro got, or only showed us, 5 of the set), which would be far to much to ask.

I got RGBY as a set, but yes, it's the price of 4 caps.

HalversonSAINT <3<3<3

If I ever get my hand on one of these i would definitely lick the rainbow out of it!  :p

Will take more sometime soon :)

I hope you got into the sale!!!

I love the side by side with the clacks. These look so dope on your Filco man that's an awesome board  :) and Bro there's really no need for me to say it but these are amazing .
Show Image

Wow I forgot how ethnically diverse these guys were lol

Thank you for the compliment on my Filco <3 It's my baby~

Vesper such a showoff.   :-[

Just throwing things out and redound this box did you get one vesper :p this is what is needed on all boxes from this sale c:
Show Image

Vesper makes me jelly so jelly love you though vesper cause your a nice person =D

Just waiting for bro to make a translucent jelly version of these now so I can pretend they are gummy bears nom nom also dibs if that happens :3

Also inb4 he makes a trans rainbro key

I did not get that on my box!!! But did get a nice packet of Skittles :D

OMG, a jelly version of RGBY... I'd die...

PPffffffffffff~~ You're a nicer person than me!!! <3<3<3

@Vesper - life is so unfair!!!!!

Btw, that Fn is MX or Topre? I'm confused because your blue BB is MX.

:P I love you, BELFONG BABY~<3<3<3

The Fn is actually Topre, so I can't match them together HUE. However, I do match it with my Trans Liberator Blue V2 though :)

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #181 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 19:08:30 »
Yo Bro, I paid my invoice.  :thumb:
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #182 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 20:28:32 »

Will take more sometime soon :)

I hope you got into the sale!!!

Thx soo much Vesper!
I still can't believe I made it into the sale despite timezones! Soo stoked about my very first Bro cap!  :)

How many skittles will I need to go along with one Gumball Yellow Fn btw?
Can someone do the math for me pls?  ;)

Offline nukec

• that rug really tied the room together
« Reply #183 on: Fri, 27 March 2015, 16:27:28 »
when is this sale happening? is it goign to be on ctrlalt.io?
HHKB Pro2, Poker2 Blue, KBPV60 Brown, DuckyShine3 Brown

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #184 on: Fri, 27 March 2015, 18:29:12 »
when is this sale happening? is it goign to be on ctrlalt.io?

No word yet I believe. Bro will let us know though and most likely.

Offline pesky brat

« Reply #185 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 22:42:57 »
Trying to summon the sale... no success thus far.

Edit: I'm really struggling with this image thing...
« Last Edit: Sun, 29 March 2015, 23:01:35 by pesky brat »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #186 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 22:57:26 »

Show Image

Show Image

Not with missing images like that, you won't!

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #187 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 22:59:36 »

Show Image

Show Image

(Attachment Link)

Offline pesky brat

« Reply #188 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 22:59:49 »

Show Image

Show Image

(Attachment Link)

[  img width=300 height=300  ]http://imgur.com/lH7mntQ[/img]
[  img width=300 height=300  ]http://imgur.com/L8mJZdl[/img]

this is what I got... What am I doing wrong? I tried to find some information but was (obviously) unsuccessful.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #189 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 23:00:30 »
you have to use the direct image link, so the link with .jpg or w/e it will be on the end

Offline pesky brat

« Reply #190 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 23:02:10 »
Thanks all... :-[

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #191 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 23:58:46 »

Offline VivaGardner

• * Destiny Supporter
  • www.gboarding.com
« Reply #192 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 20:44:30 »
Oh man, I really love all these colors and would love to get a set.... I guess I just have to sit and wait and wait... Any idea when the next sale is going to be?
Even good dogs go wild

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #193 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 02:08:06 »
Comparison~

YOLO Yellow on left.

Gumball Yellow on right.

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #194 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 06:13:59 »
Comparison~

YOLO Yellow on left.

Gumball Yellow on right.

Show Image

That Yolo one looks really nice even if yellow is like so not my color!
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #195 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 10:52:38 »
That Yolo one looks really nice even if yellow is like so not my color!

YOLO Yellow is definitely a nice color :) I tend to prefer the richer color of Gumball, but both are nice.

Offline 3Love

• Bumpino Supremo
  • I want to become a great collector. Greedy!!!
    • https://geekhack.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=aje5ofhbl628gfk8dbuoim3n26&topic=63161.0
« Reply #196 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 12:20:19 »
Comparison~

YOLO Yellow on left.

Gumball Yellow on right.

Show Image

Really nice! You have many things that I want to get, haha
I♥Keyboard  I♥Clack  I♥Brobot  I♥Hammer
                          I♥♥♥friends 
【WTB/WTTF】https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=63161.0

KBD Collection: 356CL, 356.2, 356DGE, Koala, 356MINI, 356N, 356N-MK2, 356PAD, 360C, 456GT, FMJ, LZ-MXSE, LZ-RE, KMAC 1.0, KPAD, Duck Orion, Duck Pad, Exo, TEX and etc.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #197 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 14:07:08 »
is it wrong i mostly want in the next sale for that rainbow sticker??

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #198 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 14:11:45 »
is it wrong i mostly want in the next sale for that rainbow sticker??

I came here to say that, haha.  The caps are just a bonus  :))

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #199 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 14:28:19 »
I WILL NOT MISS THIS ONE.

I can't. Too much rainbow to miss. I need to lick them all.