Author Topic: Mechanical keyboard  (Read 910 times)

Offline goudd

Mechanical keyboard
« on: Fri, 05 April 2024, 04:38:31 »
This is my first mechanical keyboard, so i just want to buy one which can be modded and durable,i have been seeing redragon kumara k552,but if yall have any other recommendations pls do recommend something else as well. If there is anyone who owns a kumara,i just have some queries. 1.I heard people say that there are problems with the redragon application,ie when we install and open ,the keyboard disconnects and we have to restart the system for the keyboard to work again Is the software broken in india? Seeing its from china

2.I was thinking of buying the white version,i heard people say that theres a feature in the black variant which is not available in the white variant,ie we can set different color for individual keys in the black variant and we cant do it in the white variant is it true?

3.Is the k552 still worth it in 2024 as a budget gaming mechanical keyboard

Offline wjrii

Re: Mechanical keyboard
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 09 April 2024, 16:04:02 »
This is my first mechanical keyboard, so i just want to buy one which can be modded and durable,i have been seeing redragon kumara k552,but if yall have any other recommendations pls do recommend something else as well. If there is anyone who owns a kumara,i just have some queries. 1.I heard people say that there are problems with the redragon application,ie when we install and open ,the keyboard disconnects and we have to restart the system for the keyboard to work again Is the software broken in india? Seeing its from china

2.I was thinking of buying the white version,i heard people say that theres a feature in the black variant which is not available in the white variant,ie we can set different color for individual keys in the black variant and we cant do it in the white variant is it true?

3.Is the k552 still worth it in 2024 as a budget gaming mechanical keyboard

At that price point, layout, and feature set, the Keychron C3 Pro would be a better deal.