Author Topic: Post Your Killed By Kaps / Kult Worship Kaps!  (Read 1466414 times)

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
Re: Post Your Killed By Kaps / Kult Worship Kaps!
« Reply #300 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 10:16:54 »
Show Image

loaded bags!
new designs going out to randoms and people i owe caps too  :cool:
Oooo, pretty. ;D

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #301 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 10:30:56 »
Show Image

loaded bags!

Damn  :eek: looking professional as hell  :thumb: The bags look so great Hipster can't wait to see what's inside them  :D

Offline osi

« Reply #302 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 10:38:02 »
Show Image

loaded bags!

Digging the artwork coming out of this thread! Keep up the nice work sir

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #303 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 11:08:27 »
Show Image

loaded bags!
:eek:
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #304 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 12:03:35 »
Show Image

loaded bags!

Ohh, sexy.  I need to commission a sticker design from you or something.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #305 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 12:07:31 »
Show Image

loaded bags!

Ohh, sexy.  I need to commission a sticker design from you or something.

Your name is on one of those bags as well ;)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #306 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 12:09:21 »
CtrlAlt card.  Not a KBK, but it is by Hipster.  And it's pretty badass.

Show Image

I would pay money for that :eek:

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #307 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 13:25:36 »
Ohhhhh so much Hype bro! Awesome photo of the bags!

Like always, the presentation of opening a KBK is amazing. Fantastic artwork! Badass new bags! Gold and Black, so like Hipsterpunks!
Also some are from trades but finally editing my photos, here they all are!  :cool:

Emerald City Trans FC Death Lives, beautiful color. Great stem, great walls. Love this!

My Favorite cap color by far! Punk'n Pie FC Death Lives, amazinggg color. Also has a great stem and thick walls! Love the speckles!

Gold Mummy, awesome design and color!

Karma Bats! My favorite design, cant wait for more colors!! Love the eyes popping out! Love the hair on the back, the wings are perfect to fit them all next to eachother. (When I had a topre board lol) If these were made in MX life would be made! Oh also love the bio-mech HR. Giger feel (RIP) of the top of the Bat. So so badass and sci fi looking.

Forest Whitaker (Eyes Closed instead of open, awesome idea for casting!!!) Honeycomb, Electric Green.

My entire collection, I need to get a Dr. Witch still!   :cool:

;) Only one bat that I'm missing. Plum! I have 1 on the way! ****s Blood. <3
« Last Edit: Tue, 20 May 2014, 14:53:30 by dustinhxc »

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #308 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 13:31:42 »

Like always, the presentation of opening a KBK is amazing. Fantastic artwork! Badass new bags! Gold and Black, so like Hipsterpunks!
Also some are from trades but finally editing my photos, here they all are!  :cool:

Emerald City Trans FC Death Lives, beautiful color. Great stem, great walls. Love this!

Show Image

Show Image

My Favorite cap color by far! Punk'n Pie FC Death Lives, amazinggg color. Also has a great stem and thick walls! Love the speckles!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Karma Bats! My favorite design, cant wait for more colors!! Love the eyes popping out! Love the hair on the back, the wings are perfect to fit them all next to eachother. (When I had a topre board lol) If these were made in MX life would be made! Oh also love the bio-mech HR. Giger feel (RIP) of the top of the Bat. So so badass and sci fi looking.

Forest Whitaker (Eyes Closed instead of open, awesome idea for casting!!!) Honeycomb, Electric Green?.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Nice collection bro! :thumb: Keep it up.

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #309 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 13:39:23 »
*snipsnip*

Show Image

Show Image

I'm glad you collect these Dustin, because they are so damn cool and you always provide great photos so the rest of us can drool over them  :thumb:
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #310 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 14:07:14 »
Beautiful pictures as always, Dustin.  It's cool to see both proto Bat and the final Bats together.  They're really quite different!
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #311 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 14:45:22 »
Thanks guys! Yes these truly are my favorite. He has so many unique designs all hand made. So many unique colors. Theyre fantastic!

My 1st photo didnt even show up before lol so I just fixed it!

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #312 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 14:48:17 »
Thanks guys! Yes these truly are my favorite. He has so many unique designs all hand made. So many unique colors. Theyre fantastic!

Just curious, since you have the prototype and final karma bat, which do you prefer?

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #313 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 15:02:54 »

Just curious, since you have the prototype and final karma bat, which do you prefer?

Karma Bat! :D Love the round eyes bulging out and the scared mouth dropping down. The wings engraved in the sides. The hair in the back all fuzzy and cute. The ears folded back. Its perfect!

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #314 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 15:04:59 »

Karma Bat! :D Love the round eyes bulging out and the scared mouth dropping down. The wings engraved in the sides. The hair in the back all fuzzy and cute. The ears folded back. Its perfect!

The emerald green death lives and electric green bat are gorgeous.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #315 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 15:21:06 »

The emerald green death lives and electric green bat are gorgeous.

Thank You sir! I agree, both amazing colors. The Emerald a great shade and transparent. The Electric, awesome bright shade with the metallic looking color with it. Reminds me of H.R. Giger (Aliens, etc) RIP... 

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #316 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 16:09:20 »
Seriously, so jelly of that emerald. Thought I had a good collection, looks like I gotta step up my game :p

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #317 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 16:34:59 »
Seriously, so jelly of that emerald. Thought I had a good collection, looks like I gotta step up my game :p

I really do love it, but unfortunately it has gone to its new owner. I have a Karma Bat coming my way! KBK for KBK.  ;)

For anyone wondering how the Bats look on a board, they fit perfect side by side! The eyes pop out great! I love how they sit.

:thumb:

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #318 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 16:38:09 »
Man, now I gotta harass them for it xD

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #319 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 16:51:46 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Forest Whitaker (Eyes Closed instead of open, awesome idea for casting!!!) Honeycomb, Electric Green.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Man that emerald looks soooo good  :eek: I need that in topre!

Great collection!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #320 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 16:14:15 »
Thanks Atlas!  :thumb:

Here she is...  Hipsters newest creation.. KBK Conspire Cap..  Both have thick walls; the stems are super clean, but the slush one has a couple kinks in it (Doesnt bother me one bit!)
I seriously love these caps. Something about them lures me in to them. Her hollow blank stare, her cute nose, her blank emotions, her hood of despair.. The Low Profile is PERFECT. I love when cap crafters make low profile designs. These are epic and I cant wait to see more and/or get more colors!   :thumb:

Purple Slush Conspire Cap
, Amazing color. Transparent in light. Slush as well. Great color, love this cap man!

Onyx Black Conspire Cap, Amazing color right here. Super dark yet light subtle metallic sparkles. Awesome cap man.

Also... Thanks to Naasfu! I got the ****s Blood Karma Bat! :D Thanks Again Bro! This thing is perfect right here.. The Bats rule all.

;)
« Last Edit: Thu, 22 May 2014, 16:31:24 by dustinhxc »

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #321 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 16:16:23 »

Here she is...  KBKs newest creation.. Conspire Cap..  Both have very thick walls, the stems are super clean but the slush one has a couple kinks in it (Doesnt bother me one bit!)
I seriously love these caps. Something about them lures me in to them. Her hollow blank stare, her cute nose, her blank emotions, her hood of dispair.. The Low Profile is PERFECT. I love when cap crafters make low profile designs. These are epic and I cant wait to see and or get more colors man!

Purple Slush Conspire Cap, Amazing color. Transparent in light. Slush as well. Great color, love this cap man!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Onyx Black Conspire Cap, Amazing color right here. Super dark yet light subtle metallic sparkles. Awesome cap man.

Show Image

Show Image

Also... Thanks to Naasfu! I got the ****s Blood Karma Bat! :D Thanks Again Bro! This thing is perfect right here.. The Bats rule all.

Show Image

;)
WOW! :eek: Love the new design. Can't wait for the next sale!

Also do you now have all the Karma bats?

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #322 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 16:17:53 »
That Onyx black conspire cap looks so good! Hipster please tell me those are coming in topre?

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #323 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 16:18:28 »

Here she is...  KBKs newest creation.. Conspire Cap..  Both have very thick walls, the stems are super clean but the slush one has a couple kinks in it (Doesnt bother me one bit!)
I seriously love these caps. Something about them lures me in to them. Her hollow blank stare, her cute nose, her blank emotions, her hood of dispair.. The Low Profile is PERFECT. I love when cap crafters make low profile designs. These are epic and I cant wait to see and or get more colors man!

Purple Slush Conspire Cap, Amazing color. Transparent in light. Slush as well. Great color, love this cap man!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

;)
WOW! :eek: Love the new design. Can't wait for the next sale!

Also do you now have all the Karma bats?

Yeah, it simply is AMAZING in person dude.. Love them!

I am missing 2. Plum Tuckered and Meaty.   :cool:

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #324 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 16:20:04 »
I am missing 2. Plum Tuckered and Meaty.   :cool:
You're getting close! :thumb:

Offline feizor

« Reply #325 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 16:23:33 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Oh man those look so good...

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #326 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 16:23:57 »
Let's see the original sculpt for that face. Im interested.

Offline Xowie

• On Sabbatical
« Reply #327 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 16:29:49 »

Here she is...  Hipsters newest creation.. KBK Conspire Cap..  Both have thick walls; the stems are super clean, but the slush one has a couple kinks in it (Doesnt bother me one bit!)
I seriously love these caps. Something about them lures me in to them. Her hollow blank stare, her cute nose, her blank emotions, her hood of dispair.. The Low Profile is PERFECT. I love when cap crafters make low profile designs. These are epic and I cant wait to see more and/or get more colors!   :thumb:

, Amazing color. Transparent in light. Slush as well. Great color, love this cap man!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

;)
Wow, the conspire and bats are amazing.
RETIRED

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #328 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 16:37:30 »

It must be errmrrrrzzziiingggg
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Glissant

« Reply #329 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 17:05:43 »

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #330 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 20:07:11 »

sell out and eat ass

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #331 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 20:08:35 »

Show Image

Secretive...

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #332 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 20:15:24 »
I seriously love these caps. Something about them lures me in to them. Her hollow blank stare, her cute nose, her blank emotions, her hood of despair.. The Low Profile is PERFECT. I love when cap crafters make low profile designs. These are epic and I cant wait to see more and/or get more colors!   :thumb:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

;)

Whoa, that Conspire cap looks great.  And I especially love that Onyx Black color.  Glad to see that Karma Bat arrived safe and sound. :)

Excellent pics.  You can see all the details, and I really like that concrete backdrop you've been using lately.

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #333 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 20:15:26 »

Show Image

Is that fat or wax?
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #334 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 20:37:25 »

Show Image

Cool story, bro

Offline neunelfer

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #335 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 08:15:03 »
Awesome work, reminds me of the poison statues in Dark Souls 2:

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #336 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 15:32:19 »
Show Image

**** yes!! My favorite game!! That's why I love these so much! I thought it reminded me of that game.

Offline Sissy

« Reply #337 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 09:31:47 »
Show Image

Ah I knew it was setting of sparks in my mind for a reason

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #338 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 09:36:39 »
Dammit. Now I need to get a Death Lives AND a Conspire, nice work Hip!
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #339 on: Sun, 25 May 2014, 10:23:01 »
A little red velvet ......

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #340 on: Sun, 25 May 2014, 10:28:13 »

Show Image

Show Image

Gorgeous pics :eek:

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #341 on: Sun, 25 May 2014, 10:28:18 »

Show Image

Show Image

Thanks for reminding me, I have some red velvet cupcakes in my pantry. :p

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #342 on: Sun, 25 May 2014, 14:40:56 »

Show Image

Show Image

I just had a Red Velvet Brownie last night! Awesome shot! :D

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #343 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 15:41:22 »
Words not necessary
66165-0
66167-1
66169-2

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #346 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 16:24:21 »

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #347 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 16:32:06 »
Words not necessary
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Thats so dope that you are sculpting this and not chopping up a pokemon toy, respect :D

For someone who 3D printed their v2 master and cut off the head of a transformers action figure for his v1's your rustled jimmies amazes me.

Also the fact that im bothering someone as successful as yourself shows that i must be doing something right.

Go copy some more click clack topre stems while you're at it
sell out and eat ass

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #349 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 16:35:11 »
Words not necessary
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Thats so dope that you are sculpting this and not chopping up a pokemon toy, respect :D

For someone who 3D printed their v2 master and cut off the head of a transformers action figure for his v1's your rustled jimmies amazes me.

Also the fact that im bothering someone as successful as yourself shows that i must be doing something right.

Go copy some more click clack topre stems while you're at it

3D designed and CNC machined it (an original design), thanks. I think I covered the V1 in my FAQ, kid.

Putting a stabilizer between the topre stem to keep it from collapsing was a logical conclusion I came to after several topre stem designs.

I guess I must have been doing something right for you to pump out your 'retarded brobot' designs. Designs you are still printing out and putting into all your packages.