geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GMK - Blanc Sur Noir - NEW NA VENDOR

(1/14) > >>

zekth:

Bonjour,
Today I'd like to introduce you to GMK - Blanc Sur Noir !
To put it simply, this is GMK WoB but with the Azerty (french) compatibility, with Tulip novelties as the cherry on the croissant.
For years, it has been a struggle with very little to choose from when looking for quality French keysets. We feel like the market might be ready to hit the MOQ to make this a reality.

This keyset has been designed by the community, for the community. I'm just a spokeperson here. There's also no designer fee to keep the price reasonable despite the low-ish MOQ.

We're aiming for a 150 sets MOQ, at a retail price of 130€.

Base Kit

Note: Mods will use CENTERED legends.

Renders

Plaket 60

More
Géonwork - F1-8x

NoEscape

NXMR

AKG

Questions
- Will there be other kits? Due to how MOQs work and the niche audience for this group-buy, we are unable to add child kits.

Vendors
https://oblotzky.industries/
https://novelkeys.com/

Many thanks to

- Oblotzky: for allowing the project to happen
- Plaketdebeur: for taking the initiative as well as the lead of Blanc Sur Noir, but mostly for his passion
- Druz: 3D render god
- kustom3: kitting input and contributions to the visual assets
- biip: for his wisdom
- Zekth: kitting input, PR, bringing Oblotzky on board

Merci beaucoup for reading this and thank you in advance should you support this project.

kustom3:
Le jour de gloire est arrivé.

LightningXI:
I'm interested. One thing I'd like to confirm -- will the icon modifiers (Shift, Caps Lock) have vertically-centered icons? (aka "Dixie mods" -- see Perestroika, Bingsu R1, 9009 R3, Dualshot, Botanical R1, etc). The renders seem to imply this, but there are some inconsistencies, thus making it unclear (e.g. see the 60% render -- left shift is centered; right shift is top-left aligned)

Still a niche but cool project; hope many people can join it to hit MOQ.

edit: I saw the "NOTE" :feelsbadman:

BlivionIaG:
Au nom des enfants de la patrieeeee !

--- Quote from: kustom3 on Sun, 19 March 2023, 15:34:38 ---Le jour de gloire est arrivé.

--- End quote ---

Great, we finally will have the option of GMK double shot ABS keycaps in ISO-FR layout, great stuff for the French community 🤎.

inviz:
Un rêve éveillé... pour la France !
Je suivrai évidemment de prêt l'IC comme le GB et je serai au rendez-vous, coûte que coûte.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version