geekhack Community > geekhack Media

Got my first CC skulls today!

<< < (3/4) > >>

kgleeson:
Why are these so popular? Seems loads of people have them on their keyboards but I fail to see the attraction to them.
I'm new to the scene so I may be missing something :)

486:

--- Quote from: kgleeson on Wed, 25 July 2012, 11:18:41 ---Why are these so popular? Seems loads of people have them on their keyboards but I fail to see the attraction to them.

--- End quote ---
ClickClacks are valued because they are hand crafted and created by clickclack himself. There are very few of them. And they usually sell out within 30 Mins of being listed at EK. They are works of art. I don't have any yet because I don't have a MX or Topre yet but I intend to in the near future.
http://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=special&filter=clackfactory

demik:

--- Quote from: kgleeson on Wed, 25 July 2012, 11:18:41 ---Why are these so popular? Seems loads of people have them on their keyboards but I fail to see the attraction to them.

--- End quote ---

mostly hype.

but CC is quite talented and has great taste when picking colors

Glissant:
Congratulations on your skulls. They look awesome. I hope to get a white one when I go for my poor white setup.

fartq:

--- End quote ---
they're cool little keys, and really bring a good looking keyboard together. that said, some people here are scary collectors and become irrational monsters around them, but they are cool objets d'art that i'm super proud we have helped cultivate :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version