Author Topic: [MechSupply.co.uk] DSA Royal Navy Double-Shot Keycaps  (Read 119413 times)

Offline waqar

Re: [MechSupply.co.uk] DSA Royal Navy Double-Shot Keycaps
« Reply #100 on: Mon, 28 November 2016, 11:56:06 »
Supposed to ship today. Any updates?

Offline johntron25

« Reply #101 on: Mon, 28 November 2016, 17:56:26 »
Supposed to ship today. Any updates?

None for me.

Offline UKKeycaps

• UKKeycaps.co.uk / MechSupply.co.uk
    • UKKeycaps
« Reply #102 on: Mon, 28 November 2016, 17:57:01 »
Always check the group-buy status page for the most recent update.

The first load of packages have gone out today. Currently 26% of all orders have shipped.

Tracking info emails are not auto-matic. If you require tracking please wait until 4th Dec to request.

All orders should be shipped by 12th Dec.

EDIT: Please note most orders shipped so far have been EU and UK, if you are outside the EU do not expect your package to arrive tomorrow!

Offline johntron25

« Reply #103 on: Mon, 28 November 2016, 23:27:53 »

The first load of packages have gone out today. Currently 26% of all orders have shipped.

Tracking info emails are not auto-matic. If you require tracking please wait until 4th Dec to request.

EDIT: Please note most orders shipped so far have been EU and UK, if you are outside the EU do not expect your package to arrive tomorrow!

I think i speak for most of the none-EU buyers in that we do not expect our orders to arrive tomorrow, we are merely expecting our orders to be shipped out since that is what was communicated/posted on your site not too long ago.

Offline GreyAmbience

• I can stop when ever I want
« Reply #104 on: Mon, 28 November 2016, 23:49:13 »

Thanks for the update! :)

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #105 on: Tue, 29 November 2016, 02:36:18 »

I think i speak for most of the none-EU buyers in that we do not expect our orders to arrive tomorrow, we are merely expecting our orders to be shipped out since that is what was communicated/posted on your site not too long ago.

You don't speak for me.  With this amount of orders, I don't expect that shipping will be immediate, just that it would start on the 28th.  This group buy has been run very well, with delays based on factors outside of immediate control.

Offline seville57

« Reply #106 on: Tue, 29 November 2016, 10:22:30 »

Sounds great, EU - Sweden here.

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #107 on: Tue, 29 November 2016, 14:38:22 »
I'm curious, why don't we get tracking automatically?

I would be nice to know how much longer we have to wait.

Offline UKKeycaps

• UKKeycaps
« Reply #108 on: Tue, 29 November 2016, 16:21:10 »
No system in place to do so.

As previously stated all orders should be shipped 12th Dec. You can view the product page for a daily updated percentage of orders shipped.

Offline johntron25

« Reply #109 on: Tue, 29 November 2016, 21:07:46 »

You don't speak for me.  With this amount of orders, I don't expect that shipping will be immediate, just that it would start on the 28th.  This group buy has been run very well, with delays based on factors outside of immediate control.

Good, i don't speak for idiots, read the previous post and grasp the context before you reply.

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #110 on: Wed, 30 November 2016, 01:36:28 »

Good, i don't speak for idiots, read the previous post and grasp the context before you reply.
Chill out guys. Europeans gotta stick together :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #111 on: Wed, 30 November 2016, 04:23:14 »

I did.   Perhaps you should check what you're trying to say. And perhaps point that finger at yourself. 

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #112 on: Thu, 01 December 2016, 13:01:23 »

Offline wholypantalones

• text and icon mods plz.
« Reply #113 on: Thu, 01 December 2016, 14:02:23 »

It's not like we've all been waiting since early October or anything, but yeah shipping out Freedomland orders would be great.

Offline seville57

« Reply #114 on: Mon, 05 December 2016, 10:32:14 »
Sets at the postoffice now, gonna pick up my sets tomorrow.
« Last Edit: Mon, 05 December 2016, 10:33:45 by seville57 »

Offline benoliver999

• benoliver999.com
« Reply #115 on: Wed, 07 December 2016, 07:02:54 »
Got mine in today, looking good!
Pok3r + Cherry MX Clear + DSA Royal Navy | Filco Majestouch Ninja 2 + Cherry MX Brown + Stock Caps

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #116 on: Wed, 07 December 2016, 17:26:17 »
Still waiting :(
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline MandrewDavis

• Chasin' That Neon Rainbow
« Reply #117 on: Wed, 07 December 2016, 18:44:33 »
So are 40% of us, delays are inherent when joining SP groupbuys. Not to mention the fact that for anyone not named Massdrop, sorting and shipping 200+ orders is a monumental task.
I've come to view humanity as predominantly monkey business.

My Classifieds Thread

Offline UKKeycaps

• UKKeycaps
« Reply #118 on: Wed, 07 December 2016, 18:50:31 »
Shipped percentage is now at 70%.

Sorting, packing and shipping this many orders is a large task, it's true, especially getting it done as fast as everyone wants it to be done!

Offline DtEarth

« Reply #119 on: Thu, 08 December 2016, 15:00:06 »
I for one appreciate the work you are doing to get the caps to us. Hopefully I'll receive mine soon. Excite to receive my first high end key caps. I'm sure your shipping caps to the States by now.
, ,, , Rosewill RGB80, AJazz, Planck, Preonic

Offline benoliver999

• benoliver999.com
« Reply #120 on: Fri, 09 December 2016, 04:56:15 »
I once ran a group buy for a tiny 3-D printed part. Got 50 orders. NEVER AGAIN.

Can't imagine how tricky this one must be!
Pok3r + Cherry MX Clear + DSA Royal Navy | Filco Majestouch Ninja 2 + Cherry MX Brown + Stock Caps

Offline MandrewDavis

« Reply #121 on: Wed, 14 December 2016, 16:32:45 »
WOOHOO, mine just shipped today :D

My Classifieds Thread

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #122 on: Wed, 14 December 2016, 21:50:29 »
So are 40% of us, delays are inherent when joining SP groupbuys. Not to mention the fact that for anyone not named Massdrop, sorting and shipping 200+ orders is a monumental task.

QFT!

Offline MandrewDavis

« Reply #123 on: Wed, 14 December 2016, 22:11:21 »

QFT!

I was in the last 8% to ship and your point is...?

My Classifieds Thread

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #124 on: Wed, 14 December 2016, 23:37:04 »

QFT!

I was agreeing with you, as many people don't get how difficult a GB is.  No reason to come back at me like that...

Offline MandrewDavis

« Reply #125 on: Wed, 14 December 2016, 23:44:45 »

QFT!

I was agreeing with you, as many people don't get how difficult a GB is.  No reason to come back at me like that...

My bad, just didn't know what you were getting at. Lately, when I get a "QFT" from someone, they are implying I am going to change my original statement or something along those lines.

My Classifieds Thread

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #126 on: Thu, 15 December 2016, 10:18:54 »

QFT!

My bad, just didn't know what you were getting at. Lately, when I get a "QFT" from someone, they are implying I am going to change my original statement or something along those lines.

It's supposed to be Quoted For Truth.  If they're altering it, then they're doing it wrong.

Offline DtEarth

« Reply #127 on: Mon, 19 December 2016, 12:22:58 »

Sorting, packing and shipping this many orders is a large task, it's true, especially getting it done as fast as everyone wants it to be done!

Just received mine here in States. Thanks for getting this all together. I'm sure your full of complaints by now but the packaging. I really wasn't expecting to receive my $200+ keycaps in a zip lock bag. I surely hope they all came overseas alright. Make me wonder if the keycap maker just sent you one huge box of millions of keys for you all to separate. Better this than nothing right?lol I'm sure fancy keycap boxes would have been more $$$ and taken longer. Unless I missed something at check out. Anyway, there here and quick glance they look fine.

*PS For the life of me I can not find my "E" key. I've checked all the bags, the floor, the chair, and even my pockets. Now what?*

« Last Edit: Mon, 19 December 2016, 13:31:59 by DtEarth »

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #128 on: Mon, 19 December 2016, 13:11:59 »

Just received mine here in States. Thanks for getting this all together. I'm sure your full of complaints by now but the packaging. I really wasn't expecting to receive my $200+ keycaps in a zip lock bag. I surely hope they all came overseas alright. Make me wonder if the keycap maker just sent you one huge box of millions of keys for you all to separate. Better this than nothing right?lol I'm sure fancy keycap boxes would have been more $$$ and taken longer. Unless I missed something at check out. Anyway, there here and quick glance they look fine.
Most of the time in the buys that I've been in,  this is exactly how they've been packaged,  unless you pay extra for a tray if it is offered (usually GMK),  and even when I get them direct from PMK they're packaged similarly.

Offline DtEarth

« Reply #129 on: Mon, 19 December 2016, 13:33:41 »

Most of the time in the buys that I've been in,  this is exactly how they've been packaged,  unless you pay extra for a tray if it is offered (usually GMK),  and even when I get them direct from PMK they're packaged similarly.

Thanks for the replay. I figured that how it was with group buys. Not pissed as I know how much a PITA group buys are.
May move some keys around but here's a quick version.
« Last Edit: Mon, 19 December 2016, 13:59:09 by DtEarth »

Offline ca178858

« Reply #130 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 11:20:09 »
Received mine yesterday- also missing 'E'. I got an extra '8' though!

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #131 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 13:10:55 »

Thanks for the replay. I figured that how it was with group buys. Not pissed as I know how much a PITA group buys are.
May move some keys around but here's a quick version.
Show Image

Received mine yesterday- also missing 'E'. I got an extra '8' though!

There must be some sort of secret code in these missing/extra keys.  Keep reporting.   :p

Offline MandrewDavis

« Reply #132 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 20:42:34 »
Just checked my order and out of the five kits I ordered, no extra keys. Not sure if it was a mistake or not but I didn't receive a blue or red escape in the plank kit but luckily they were included in the modifier kit. This would have been an issue if I were trying to use these caps on two different keyboards.

My Classifieds Thread

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #133 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 22:41:53 »
Just checked my order and out of the five kits I ordered, no extra keys. Not sure if it was a mistake or not but I didn't receive a blue or red escape in the plank kit but luckily they were included in the modifier kit. This would have been an issue if I were trying to use these caps on two different keyboards.

I guess you're going to make me check my kit.  And if I do check it, I'll have to check all of the ones that have come in right after each other.

*sigh*

Offline My_Thoughts

« Reply #134 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 17:29:29 »
My keycaps have arrived but I am away until mid January.  I will report as soon as I can.  Just hope they are all there.

Offline seville57

« Reply #135 on: Fri, 23 December 2016, 14:32:44 »
My DSA Royal Navy with Numpad kit and Modifiers kit and Novelty kit.

« Last Edit: Fri, 23 December 2016, 14:35:02 by seville57 »

Offline zoomwalt

« Reply #136 on: Sun, 25 December 2016, 17:08:13 »
I'm in the US on the West Coast and still have no received my order.

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #137 on: Sun, 25 December 2016, 19:40:01 »
I'm in the US on the West Coast and still have no received my order.
You can request your tracking info on the order site.   Just send them a message,  and they'll get it to you

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #138 on: Mon, 26 December 2016, 14:46:47 »
I'm not missing anything :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Offline Happyham

« Reply #139 on: Tue, 27 December 2016, 15:00:54 »
Got mine last week, Super excited to install them on the redscarf i ordered. They are gorgeous.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #140 on: Tue, 27 December 2016, 16:28:07 »
Got mine last week, Super excited to install them on the redscarf i ordered. They are gorgeous.  ;D ;D ;D
Don't forget to share a picture :)

Sent from my microwave oven using alternating current

Offline Happyham

« Reply #141 on: Tue, 27 December 2016, 17:03:29 »
Don't forget to share a picture :)

Should have the RedScarf Kit by the end of the week so I'll post pics then.

Offline PriusProblems

• No ISO, no interest.
« Reply #142 on: Wed, 28 December 2016, 02:23:45 »

I guess you're going to make me check my kit.  And if I do check it, I'll have to check all of the ones that have come in right after each other.

*sigh*

It would be a good idea to do so, no extra keys here but I'm missing a 1u Super key from the Non-Standard kit.

Offline Porsche

• I appreciate your cooperation.
« Reply #143 on: Wed, 28 December 2016, 22:53:28 »
I got mine yesterday and found my "Z" has some kinda of dirt.
And there is only 1 "Super" in Non-standard set instead of 2.

Offline DtEarth

« Reply #144 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 00:59:03 »
Seems many are missing keys. I am missing an E, Alt, and two ESC keys. Hope after the holidays Joe can straighten all this out.

Offline seville57

« Reply #145 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 09:38:02 »
Seems many are missing keys. I am missing an E, Alt, and two ESC keys. Hope after the holidays Joe can straighten all this out.

I got all keys.

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #146 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 12:54:59 »

I got all keys.
Same here, got everything in perfect condition

Offline IneffableTao

« Reply #147 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 09:45:33 »
I got mine yesterday and found my "Z" has some kinda of dirt.
And there is only 1 "Super" in Non-standard set instead of 2.

I'm missing 1 Super from the Non-standard kit as well.

I'm missing the 2 Esc keys from the Planck Kit.

Has anyone heard on the proper way to handle missing keys?

Offline PainMaster

• Formerly cjakma
  • IBM(PainMaster)
« Reply #148 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 10:35:01 »
I got mine today and found my "]" has some kinda of dirt.
And there is only 1 "Super" in Non-standard set.
And "-" key is missing.
« Last Edit: Mon, 02 January 2017, 10:38:38 by cjakma »
SaiB-CP Black - Kailh Bronze (Non Click / 58g) - Finish
Light Saver v1 Black - Cherry Wyze Black (Linear / 64g)
Light Saver v2 Gray - Cherry 1501 Black (Linear / 64g)
Light Saver v3 Silver - Cherry 8200 White (Non Click / 64g)
Light Saver Acryl (Duck96 base) - Gateron Yellow (Linear / 62g) - Season 1 Fin.
Octagon v1 Black - Cherry 1501 Black (Linear / 64g) / TX-1800 v1 Red/Black - Cherry Wyze Black (Linear / 58g)
VE.A Test Housing- Cherry 8113 White (Non Click / 58g)
TC-V3 , LZ*ASRH Black, VE.A 2nd
... etc.

Offline UKKeycaps

• UKKeycaps
« Reply #149 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 07:22:57 »
Sorry for the issues to those with missing keys, if you do have this problem be sure to send over an email via the contact page on the website.