Author Topic: [GB]iGK bluetooth hotswap keyboards & kits, new aluminum case, GSA PBT keycaps  (Read 36706 times)

Offline thegoobs

Re: [GB]iGK bluetooth hotswap keyboards & kits, new aluminum case, GSA PBT keycaps
« Reply #100 on: Mon, 23 September 2019, 10:23:24 »
Just went and ordered one of the new barebones kits, this is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for to get started on my first build.  ;D

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
Re: [GB]iGK bluetooth hotswap keyboards & kits, new aluminum case, GSA PBT keycaps
« Reply #101 on: Mon, 23 September 2019, 12:30:37 »
Just went and ordered one of the new barebones kits, this is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for to get started on my first build.  ;D

Pretty nice boards.  The software isn't perfect, but it does the job.  Really a good value, overall.

Offline ingeniousmonkey

• Custom RGB backlit mechanical keyboards
« Reply #102 on: Thu, 26 September 2019, 09:49:56 »

Thank you. Hope you will like it ;D
« Last Edit: Thu, 26 September 2019, 09:55:14 by ingeniousmonkey »

Offline ingeniousmonkey

• Custom RGB backlit mechanical keyboards
« Reply #103 on: Thu, 26 September 2019, 09:53:10 »

Pretty nice boards.  The software isn't perfect, but it does the job.  Really a good value, overall.

Thank you ;D