Author Topic: Gaming mousepads!  (Read 284866 times)

Offline guilleguillaume

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #200 on: Thu, 16 June 2011, 14:19:42 »
Quote from: Ghostpixel;361469
I have mostly used Surface 1030 mats for the last 7 years or so (last one was a model called 1030 archetype that was twice as good as the normal ones!), but now im using a Qpad heaton XXL thats the best ive used so far. Comes in smaller sizes too if you want. Only drawback is that i have to have heatons name on it. I have always been a quake player, so cs is the enemy game ;) Then i have a large, thick steelseries cloth mat thats good for putting the keyboard on and not much else ^^.

I have the same Mousepad and it's the best I've had so far.

Obviously the Heaton on the top is a bit annoying.

Offline NickWeaver

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #201 on: Mon, 27 June 2011, 10:36:00 »
I use a Razer Vespula because it comes with a gel pad wrist rest and has a speed side and control side

Offline Mayor Winters

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #202 on: Tue, 28 June 2011, 03:05:00 »
I have been using the following:

A piece of cloth
A piece of paper
A piece of cloth with a bit of rubber
Allshop
Steelseries QcK+
Steelseries Steelpad
Steelseries S&S V2
Steelseries QcK heavy
Razer Goliathus Alpha Speed

And my favourites are QcK Heavy and Razer Goliathus! So make your choice :P
The more keyboards we have, the more keyboards we want.

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #203 on: Tue, 28 June 2011, 05:57:46 »
Happy with my MX518 on Goliathus Extended Speed Edition / Naga Epic on Megasoma / Mamba on Ironclad :roll: :roll: :roll:

Offline vaLk

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #204 on: Tue, 12 July 2011, 05:46:28 »
I currently use a PureTrak Deluxe; it's super-nice, but getting old, so I'm in the market for a new one.  I was thinking an Artisan.  How're those?
Unicomp Customizer w/ blank keycaps | Filco Majestouch Cherry Browns | Dell U2410 x Dell 2007WFP | Logitech G500 | M-Audio BX5a's | 2011 11" Macbook Air
Twitter | Tumblr | Last.fm

Offline foxer

• Formerly wadeu
Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #205 on: Tue, 12 July 2011, 09:22:20 »
I've got the Razer Goliathus control edition. I used my Pokémon folder before hand.
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #206 on: Wed, 13 July 2011, 18:36:51 »
I just picked up an Artisan Shiden mid. It's more like a hardmat than I expected, which is actually good. The glass coated fabric has a much nicer feel than plastic mats. It tracks perfectly which is the most important thing. It has enough texture to give good speed, but it's not so fast you feel like there isn't control. Every other mat I've tried resulted in the worst tracking stutters imaginable. It is a little thicker than I normally like, but it's hard to get everything. Also think I should have gone with a smaller size. The large is gigantic for my needs.

Offline Arc'xer

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #207 on: Thu, 14 July 2011, 00:38:58 »
Quote from: vaLk;378675
I currently use a PureTrak Deluxe; it's super-nice, but getting old, so I'm in the market for a new one.  I was thinking an Artisan.  How're those?

It's hard to find good reviews on them but from those few they made quite a good impression.

Kai.g3 Hein hard/Shiden

Shiden-kai
(apparently slightly faster glide than shiden)

There's also a shiden review at a Vietnamese website but the guy didn't seem to like it much not sure exactly due to the broken English translation but something to do with the Xsoft version which ironically at the ESR site one of the members didn't like the pad as well. But again it's hard to determine if it was specifically because of the Xsoft version or because it's the type of surface, he seems to lean more towards the surface but does say very soft as well. I seem to recall a few VR-forum members planning on doing a review on the artisan pads but haven't seen anything on it just yet.

Hein is regular cloth just like the upcoming hayabusa and hayate. But shiden/kai are cloth with some glass coating or layer, but it won't break like say the icemat or corepad magna. All the mousepads they sell are cloth but it's not built like a regular cloth pad, everyone is saying how hard and inflexible they are.(you can damage it if you bend it, though I think the hayate or the hayabusa will be rollable).
« Last Edit: Thu, 14 July 2011, 00:41:24 by Arc'xer »

Offline godly_music

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #208 on: Thu, 14 July 2011, 03:07:33 »
Optic mice work perfectly on my plain wooden table. Though after a few years of doing it like that, I ended up buying a Steelseries Qck+. The surface is smoother than the table, and the drag a bit heavier. I like both.

Offline posthaste

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #209 on: Thu, 14 July 2011, 07:25:02 »
The product names these companies come up with to describe a simple mousepad are rather amusing.

Offline Arc'xer

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #210 on: Thu, 14 July 2011, 13:21:54 »
Quote from: godly_music;380159
Optic mice work perfectly on my plain wooden table. Though after a few years of doing it like that, I ended up buying a Steelseries Qck+. The surface is smoother than the table, and the drag a bit heavier. I like both.

Quote from: posthaste;380200
The product names these companies come up with to describe a simple mousepad are rather amusing.

But it's not a "simple mousepad".

Quote from: Arc'xer;313113
Not all "gaming" mousepads are gimmicks, some are but some have proven to be their worth and for some many times over the years. Depending on which you have it can change the way your mouse feels. Some mice even have improved tracking depending on the surface. And just because they are labeled "gaming" doesn't mean it's gaming only, some have mentioned better mouse usage in an office setting as well or regular desktop work compared to no or previous mousepad usage.

Plus different surfaces produce different results. Some like hard pads(plastic, metal, glass etc.etc.) and some like soft pads(cloth, coated cloth, smooth, rough etc.etc.). And also different sensitivities cater to different pads. It's not simply high sens - small pad or low sens - larger pad but different surfaces assist in the specific sensitivity.

In a way it's just like mouse feet some people find it ridiculous when they find out people change the mouse feet. But like a mousepad they too wear out and over time change the feeling of the mouse and how it handles movements.

As for the razer and steel pads well they are generally favorable. QcK is quite popular but sometimes recommended too much from some of the fanboys. Goliathus is also quite popular and seems to have kept a good reputation like the other razer cloth pads before like the mantis. But there's hundreds of other brands out there and whatnot plus not all pads are the same.

Like higher quality keyboards on this forum. Some spend just as much money on the different mousepads. Like before some are gimmicks and some are that much worth it though it depends on the user i.e. softer pad or harder pad.

Mousepads are like the road of a car at least originally more so with mechanical ball mice(zero lift-off distance), current mousepads seem to also affect tracking of mice either positively or negatively. But like a road; not all roads are produce the same result, some are smooth and some are textured. Some like thin mousepads(asphalt) and some prefer the whole road system(underground support, dirt compaction, concrete, asphalt).

Offline Mazora

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #211 on: Mon, 18 July 2011, 16:59:10 »
Quote from: posthaste;361180
This one is large enough to double as a picnic blanket:

Item Name: C4-NGen04 GIANT
Item Number: C4-NGen Pad 20" x 36"

Seriously, this PTFE material in sheet form is the cat's meow!  

I've been using it for years and it is awesome... Mazora is in for a treat.

WOW: I've been using the C4-NGEN04 GIANT

this mousepad is at least 30% better than my Steelseries 9HD (hard mousepad). My Steelseries Xai slides way easier over this kind of surface. This mousepad is VERY THIN and stays put on desk.

I URGE any hard mat gamer to buy one lol:
http://www.cshyde.com/c4web/home.htm

Thank you so much posthaste for referring me to this company
HHKB Pro 2: black case white keys
Filco Masjestouch v2 / MX-Reds / hard lending pads /Dye-sub keycaps
RF-87UW

Offline posthaste

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #212 on: Mon, 18 July 2011, 17:10:53 »
Awesome. Welcome to the club!

Offline xmrxkrazy

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #213 on: Mon, 18 July 2011, 19:23:50 »
I've been using the Icemat 2nd Edition/Steelseries I-2 for 6-7 years now and it is still alive and kickin. I've heard that mice feet get worn faster when on glass pads than fabric pads, but I've never replaced my first mousefeet for my mouse and used it for 6 years, until I replaced it with the 2nd gen MX518. The only downside to glass pads are that laser mice do not work well or at all with them.

Offline Arc'xer

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #214 on: Mon, 18 July 2011, 22:07:23 »
Quote from: xmrxkrazy;382942
I've been using the Icemat 2nd Edition/Steelseries I-2 for 6-7 years now and it is still alive and kickin. I've heard that mice feet get worn faster when on glass pads than fabric pads, but I've never replaced my first mousefeet for my mouse and used it for 6 years, until I replaced it with the 2nd gen MX518. The only downside to glass pads are that laser mice do not work well or at all with them.

Completely wrong except for a few older generation lasers and optical though I believe most of it was caused by color(clear). Lasers have zero problems on the SS-Icemat or Corepad Magna(glass competitor) as long as it's not the clear version though technically black is usually chosen as a safe-buy. Despite the icemat being a bit too small for some of the more common low-sensitivities and too fast for some it can really improve the performance of a lot of sensors by a noticeable margin in particular to laser. The icemat is also known depending on the sensor to provide really low lift-off distance as well.

http://wikis.jp/interfacedevice/index.php?MaximumSpeed_en#r13eb7dc See here on some of the I-2 data profile of max tracking.

There's also a comparison between the G-pad(Japanese glass pad) and I-2: http://wikis.jp/interfacedevice/index.php?G-pad_en, even has a jitter effect test.

Either way nothing wrong with the glass technically it's probably the most reliable hard pad around it only stops working correctly when it's dirty, paint is scrapped off, or it breaks not even metal mousepads have the surface durability. But not everyone likes the glass mousepads due to the a number of different reasons.

Offline xmrxkrazy

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #215 on: Mon, 18 July 2011, 22:37:53 »
What the?! No way!! I used a Razer Mamba and it went all crazy on my black icemat.. Hmm I guess I shall give lasers another go. Thanks for the correction!!

Offline Surly73

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #216 on: Tue, 26 July 2011, 12:20:04 »
Quote from: xmrxkrazy;383079
What the?! No way!! I used a Razer Mamba and it went all crazy on my black icemat.. Hmm I guess I shall give lasers another go. Thanks for the correction!!

My Deathadder worked fine, but I didn't find the I2 to have much glide and the air gap under the I2 worked with the glass top on my desk to amplify the "scraaape...scraaaape" of mousing so that it could be heard all around the main floor of my house.  That's why I let my I2 go.

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #217 on: Tue, 26 July 2011, 12:24:19 »
Quote from: xmrxkrazy;383079
I actually got a white I-2 today, both my G9x and G5 track perfectly fine on it. I can see how my Mamba does on it as well if you'd like.

Offline Aznguyen316

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #218 on: Tue, 26 July 2011, 13:53:44 »
I have a razer kabuto, goes great with my macbook.  I also can vouch for the razer omega goliathus pad. Solid pad, love it!

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #219 on: Fri, 29 July 2011, 05:08:07 »
i have run just about every SteelSeries pad out there i stuck with the SX for my Ikari Laser and the 9HD for my Xai. though i let my Xai go and sold the 9HD with it. My I2 always felt to gritty and i let it go when i go my SX. I believe the S&S SP and SX are all good. though the backing on the S&S wouldnt allow the mat to stay put on some surfaces and the SP surface mad some lasers go crazy (they fixed the texture on the 9HD). One of my friends wont go without an I2 i believe he likes the feel and the tracking of the glass.

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #220 on: Fri, 29 July 2011, 07:16:18 »
Quote from: TheProfosist;389265
i have run just about every SteelSeries pad out there i stuck with the SX for my Ikari Laser and the 9HD for my Xai. though i let my Xai go and sold the 9HD with it. My I2 always felt to gritty and i let it go when i go my SX. I believe the S&S SP and SX are all good. though the backing on the S&S wouldnt allow the mat to stay put on some surfaces and the SP surface mad some lasers go crazy (they fixed the texture on the 9HD). One of my friends wont go without an I2 i believe he likes the feel and the tracking of the glass.
I am loving the I-2 so far and I'd say it is my new favourite pad.
The SX does look interesting though, planning on adding one to my collection sooner or later.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #221 on: Fri, 29 July 2011, 07:19:05 »
Quote from: vun;389298
I am loving the I-2 so far and I'd say it is my new favourite pad.
The SX does look interesting though, planning on adding one to my collection sooner or later.
i actually have one im willing to sell... as im thinning my mouse pad collection as they are little use for my new found love of trackballs

Offline Mitchellderp

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #222 on: Fri, 29 July 2011, 13:39:46 »
http://www.amazon.co.uk/SteelSeries-Surface-QcK-Mass-PC/dp/B001FB56AW/ref=sr_1_5?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1311964287&sr=1-5

I need a new mousepad, don't need to start a new thread if you guys can answer - is the Steelseries QCK Mass any good? I'm from the UK and I don't want to spend money on shipping, and I'd like to keep it cheap. The Razer Sphex I was using sucks, as it creased and the glue stopped being sticky.

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #223 on: Fri, 29 July 2011, 13:47:41 »
Quote from: Mitchellderp;389480
http://www.amazon.co.uk/SteelSeries-Surface-QcK-Mass-PC/dp/B001FB56AW/ref=sr_1_5?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1311964287&sr=1-5

I need a new mousepad, don't need to start a new thread if you guys can answer - is the Steelseries QCK Mass any good? I'm from the UK and I don't want to spend money on shipping, and I'd like to keep it cheap. The Razer Sphex I was using sucks, as it creased and the glue stopped being sticky.
I don't quite know what kind of mat the Mass is, but people seem to recommend the QcK Heavy over it.
If size is the only difference (the Heavy is pretty huge) I'd say it's a good mat, my IME 3.0 felt very good on it even compared to my other mice.

Offline Mitchellderp

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #224 on: Fri, 29 July 2011, 14:11:20 »
I looked at the heavy, but it's simply too big for me to fit my Blackwidow as well as it onto my desk. I think all of the Qck range are the same, just with different sizes, so if the Qck heavy is recommended then I can't see why this wouldn't be.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #225 on: Fri, 29 July 2011, 19:49:17 »
Quote from: Mitchellderp;389495
I looked at the heavy, but it's simply too big for me to fit my Blackwidow as well as it onto my desk. I think all of the Qck range are the same, just with different sizes, so if the Qck heavy is recommended then I can't see why this wouldn't be.
if i remember correctly the mass is also thicker

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #226 on: Sat, 30 July 2011, 10:43:42 »
To be honest the Heavy is thick enough, I can't see why you'd need it even thicker.

Offline Mitchellderp

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #227 on: Sat, 30 July 2011, 11:24:13 »
It's the same thickness as the heavy, but is the same size as the regular Qck. This means that it will actually fit on my desk without making my Blackwidow be half on it ;)

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #228 on: Sat, 30 July 2011, 15:55:41 »
Then you would probably be happy with a regular QcK unless you specifically want a thick pad.
Especially if the surface of the Sphex was ok, just not the quality.

Offline Mitchellderp

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #229 on: Sat, 30 July 2011, 16:58:24 »
it was ok, i'd just like to have that extra thickness as I rest my palm on the mousemat when I use the mouse.

Offline DivineWind

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #230 on: Sun, 31 July 2011, 17:40:37 »
I have a QCK+ and a Razer Goliathis Control.  The QCK being thin and the Razer being thick.  I like the thin pads better but to me it really doesn't matter.  I am looking to get a better mouse pad and I am going to Japan in a few days so maybe I can pick one up there.
Topre REALFORCE 103UB w/ 3-Star Leather Palm Rest   Logitech G700 Mouse  Logitech G35 Headset
Intel i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz, eVGA GTX 560 Ti SC, 4 GB G. Skill RAM, ASrock P67 Pro3, Hitachi 1TB HDD, Lite Scribe Disk Drive, 750 Watt Antec power supply, Antec 300 Illusion tower, 23" Asus LED 2 MS monitor

Offline palindrome

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #231 on: Mon, 01 August 2011, 16:06:24 »
Glad this thread still has activity.  :)

I'm considering a Steelseries 4HD/9HD for my MX510.  Anyone out there w/ the same (or similar) setup that can offer some opinions?

OG KBC Poker X (Brown)     Leopold FC660M (Brown)

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #232 on: Mon, 01 August 2011, 16:08:16 »
Quote from: palindrome;391157
Glad this thread still has activity.  :)

I'm considering a Steelseries 4HD/9HD for my MX510.  Anyone out there w/ the same (or similar) setup that can offer some opinions?
i have a SP that im trying to sell. have used it previously with a MX1100.

Offline cROKODILE

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #233 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 09:21:42 »
Do you guys know if any of these cloth mousepads are better than the QcK+? Zowie G-RF, Zowie G-TF Speed, Ozone Ground Level Large.

Offline thp777

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #234 on: Thu, 04 August 2011, 13:51:57 »
just got my razer goliathus large control in and i love it. tho i do have to get some wood to make new deeper keyboard drawer to fit it all on

Offline TheAmpersand

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #235 on: Fri, 02 September 2011, 16:33:42 »
At home, I have the Mionix Aloith 400, and at work I have my trusty Func Surface 1030 (side A). It's all personal preference, but I really do love having a larger mousing surface. Lets me get wild with my games :)
« Last Edit: Fri, 02 September 2011, 20:37:48 by TheAmpersand »

Offline Chobopants

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #236 on: Fri, 02 September 2011, 19:44:22 »
Original Icemat and Steelseries I-2. Good sizes surfaces, totally even feel, amazing tracking. Smooooooooooooooooooth.

Cons: HIGH maintenance. Any dust on it throws everything off. Not good if you're not a neat freak like me.

Used an eXactMat for a long time but the shape, rubber feet on the top (no matter which side you're on), and the metal edges were big cons for me. Also it's ugly as hell in typical Razer style.

Realforce 87UW 45g - Filco Blue 87 - Filco Linear R - Filco Brown 104

Offline J888www

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #237 on: Mon, 05 September 2011, 16:43:22 »
Everyone have their own preferences and their ideas of which is the best mouse pad. So why not start a Poll to determine which is the most popular or else we can carry on this subject until the cows come home and still have no end to the discussion.
Often outspoken, please forgive any cause for offense.
Thank you all in GH for reading.

Keyboards & Pointing Devices :-
[/FONT]One Too Many[/COLOR]

Offline Chobopants

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #238 on: Mon, 05 September 2011, 19:31:23 »
I really think even a poll isn't the most useful. The Death Adder is the most popular on OCN by a fairly wide margin and I absolutely do not like that mouse (for a number of reasons). Just like with different cherry switches my advice to the OP always boils down to "everyone has different preferences, just find what you like."
Realforce 87UW 45g - Filco Blue 87 - Filco Linear R - Filco Brown 104

Offline aynjell

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #239 on: Wed, 21 September 2011, 17:26:03 »
I don't know if I've said so yet in this thread, but I've actually found a mouse pad I like. it has the least static friction of any mouse pad I've used and it's so slick it's off-putting to people who aren't used to it.

Behold, the Razer Scarab. At 39.99, a daunting investment, but having been noted as the slickest pad available, and seeing it hasn't worn out insanely quickly, I can easily recommend this.

To this point, I have noticed no signs of wear and tear, and I've had it since May 27th, 2011. It's holding up brilliantly for a hard pad, especially since I don't play on terribly high sensitivity so there's a lot of movement on the pad. I will say the feet on my lachesis are very small so that may reduce the amount of wear and tear that actually occurs, but I guess that makes it a good combo. The mouse reduces wear and tracks brilliantly, and the pad reduces static friction to the lowest I've ever used. A great combo.

Now, if I could figure out why in the world my mouse keeps dying on occasion I'd be set! I wish there was a better mouse for lefties, but I hate the deathadder and the new logitech mouse isn't that great. I should get a sensei and try that, I suppose.
Das Keyboard Professional -mx blue- @ Work
Das Keyboard S Ultimate Silent -mx brown- @ Home

Do not fart in the same room as a dark brother or sister, to do so is to invoke the wrath of Sithis...

Offline zareliman

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #240 on: Sat, 08 October 2011, 23:35:23 »
Quote from: microsoft windows;292391
The whole "Gaming mouse pad" thing's a big ripoff. There really isn't much difference between those "Gaming" mouse pads and any old fabric mouse pad they give you for free at a business expo.

Have you ever used a good mousepad ? Like the razer sphex (wich is more like a desktop skin) or the SS 9HD, not to mention the Ironclad or the puretrak deluxe.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #241 on: Mon, 10 October 2011, 23:32:27 »
LOL. Definitely an insane amount of difference between a generic mouse pad and the Artisan I am using currently. It's like saying whats the difference between a $10 domes keyboard an an MX keyboard. Yes it is that drastic.

Offline speakeasy

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #242 on: Tue, 11 October 2011, 06:24:23 »
Just wondering, can you roll up the newer Artisan mouse pads? I thought I remembered reading the newer ones can be rolled up or folded, but I couldn't find any concrete information about it on the website or elsewhere.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
PiaNoppoo Choc Mini 茶轴

PUNCH THE KEYS FOR GOD\'S SAKE!

Offline Translucent

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #243 on: Tue, 11 October 2011, 08:21:22 »
I use the Qpad cloth, it's really comfortable for long gaming sessions.

Offline enoy21

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #244 on: Tue, 11 October 2011, 08:50:08 »
I had to look on my pic while I'm here at work to see what I was using :

http://geekhack.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=27353&d=1317084920

http://func.net/index.html

I have the 1030 Original.  I tend to like the Course side for smoothness and speed although the smooth side might be better for precision , it seems to collect too many oils and such slowing down the mouse.

It looks like now they allow customization.
WASD 104 work
WASD 104 home
WASD 104 [not my style]
Filco MJ2 Ninja 87 [sold]

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #245 on: Wed, 12 October 2011, 14:19:24 »
You can roll Artisan, but you must roll it with the surface on the outside or it cracks it.

Offline pruik6

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #246 on: Mon, 07 November 2011, 01:47:46 »
started with SS 4hd
Qck+  (between speed and control pad)
Goliathus control (to much control good for high sens mouse gamers)played long time red alert 3 with it
Razer vespula   dont liked both sides
Razer megasoma don't liked little raugh side on edges make my mousem movement strange feelings
then get a goliathus speed nice pad wear down very fast played sc2 wiht it
Qpad CT i have now pretty good speed pad i use  600 dpi till 800 dpi on it

and buyed yesterday razer scarab not tested yet

Offline Foodmanchew

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #247 on: Tue, 08 November 2011, 00:41:38 »
I have a Razer eXactMat, but I don't use it because my wooden desk is exactly what I want in a mousepad.

Offline Skoobs

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #248 on: Sun, 13 November 2011, 19:16:46 »
i use a moinix propus, which i really like, but i am a high sensitivity gamer so it is much more real estate than i need. also have an x-trac pads ripper xxl, which covers your entire desk. worked very well with my deathadder, but not with my g9x at high sensitivity. works just fine with the g9x at any resolution below 2000 dpi.

Offline himynameisbunny

Gaming mousepads!
« Reply #249 on: Thu, 17 November 2011, 16:30:35 »
Right, got my Artisan Hien Hard Medium this morning. At work so not using it with my G9/Imperator (instead with a MS Intellimouse) but I've gotta say it's quite nice.

I'll keep you guys updated.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Hacking Keyboard Pro 2 // Logitech M570 Trackball // Topre Realforce 23UB