Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 733878 times)

Offline Liocer

Re: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)
« Reply #3500 on: Mon, 08 January 2018, 08:27:19 »
Brother-in-law sounds like a bit of a ****.  :rolleyes:

There were 5 of them, kinda young was an awkward situation, we have had the car towed to a garage so seems like it’s being dealt with, I’m hoping it’ll be as simple as getting there, settling up then driving on to the boat and getting home, in theory it’ll be a day trip if all goes to plan but allowing 2-3 days as a worst case scenario as it’s a hard situation to communicate in 2 different languages etc

Currently looking like either Thursday or Saturday will be the plan, Saturday if I can confirm it’s all sorted and simple, Thursday if I think being there in person is needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Protip, you can just pop your card in a machine at the tunnel terminal if you need to drive back without booking a crossing and it will put you on the next available train.

Don't know how much more expensive that is though :S

I think I’m gonna take a car over with a friend on the tunnel, but bring both cars back on the boat together if all goes to plan

Sorted :D

Offline Captainbuttmonkey

« Reply #3501 on: Mon, 08 January 2018, 12:34:46 »
Hey Bunny, just wanted to check if my name is 'on the list' to receive a set as I bought one off you via PM in July. I can send you the Paypal invoice number and my address if you need, cheers.

Also, bit annoying about the car but if I remember the return address on your packages correctly you don't live too far away from the crossing at least haha.

Online Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #3502 on: Mon, 08 January 2018, 19:32:20 »
apologies for not posting images etc yesterday, a while back i had all my nice camera stuff stolen, so all i have around is a half broken body and a really old kit lens i found in a drawer with no lens cover on

so every pic i took looked like trash, was gonna try borrow something to do a better job and didnt get around to it so what i have is lots of awful images like this

Show Image

finished performing QC on everything that has arrived so far and JTK has been doing an incredibly thorough job this time around his end im happy to say

first batches will be packed this weekend and go out tuesday the 2nd

I don't see how such a sexy looking picture could be called trashy in any way :)

Yeah, looks fantastic.  I know the JTK sets are replacements for the original DCS ones, but will there be any JTK leftovers?

They are available right now via originative for if I remember correctly about 80 dollars, his stock will be on hand in about a week ish give or take so short turnaround for anyone who wants one

This is great to hear! I ordered a set from Oco a couple weeks ago & was wondering what the status was for them. Hopefully should have it in my hands in the next couple weeks if that is the case. Can't wait since that is the set I planned to go with my RS68 I just built!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3503 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 04:23:58 »
apologies for not posting images etc yesterday, a while back i had all my nice camera stuff stolen, so all i have around is a half broken body and a really old kit lens i found in a drawer with no lens cover on

so every pic i took looked like trash, was gonna try borrow something to do a better job and didnt get around to it so what i have is lots of awful images like this

Show Image

finished performing QC on everything that has arrived so far and JTK has been doing an incredibly thorough job this time around his end im happy to say

I don't see how such a sexy looking picture could be called trashy in any way :)

Yeah, looks fantastic.  I know the JTK sets are replacements for the original DCS ones, but will there be any JTK leftovers?

They are available right now via originative for if I remember correctly about 80 dollars, his stock will be on hand in about a week ish give or take so short turnaround for anyone who wants one

This is great to hear! I ordered a set from Oco a couple weeks ago & was wondering what the status was for them. Hopefully should have it in my hands in the next couple weeks if that is the case. Can't wait since that is the set I planned to go with my RS68 I just built!

The relevant Originative Toxic discussion can be found here.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Online Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #3504 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 11:22:30 »

Show Image

The relevant Originative Toxic discussion can be found here.

Thanks rowdy! :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3505 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 06:46:37 »
hey guys quick update

i finally have transport again which means shipping trips will resume

the final part of the shipment also just arrived

realistically speaking id estimate ill have all orders out by a week on saturday, however ill of course aim to do that sooner, all hurdles are out of the way now though, the sets are on hand, i have one of our cars back its just a case of packing up the rest of this and dropping it off, i think ill be doing it in 2 drop offs, one later this week, and one next week no later than that saturday

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline L3R4F

« Reply #3506 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 09:30:58 »
Great news, thanks a lot :)

Offline DillonHightower

• Formerly DillonHighsmith
« Reply #3507 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 17:23:29 »
Is bad ass finally getting to see some of these sets on the market!   Is awesome seeing something like this finally become reality after so long, good job bunny on staying persistent!! You have my vote on any buy in the future!

Offline doub

« Reply #3508 on: Sat, 20 January 2018, 13:14:01 »
When can we expect some news for those of us that had an original unfilled order and missed that JTK replacement offer?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3509 on: Sat, 20 January 2018, 15:32:19 »
When can we expect some news for those of us that had an original unfilled order and missed that JTK replacement offer?

as soon as i have some ill post it here

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3510 on: Sat, 20 January 2018, 15:33:15 »
hey guys

managed to get all the packaging finished today

i post a little bit of the final box being packaged on my instagram stories for anyone interested in seeing but if not they will be on the way out to you shortly

Offline jihadu

« Reply #3511 on: Sun, 21 January 2018, 19:06:02 »
Glad to see a Legacy GB finished after all this time. Considering buying a set myself
Congrats Bunny :D

Offline doub

« Reply #3512 on: Sun, 21 January 2018, 19:25:08 »
as soon as i have some ill post it here

Can you also send a group email if you need input from us? That whole Toxic business put me off geekhack to be honest.

Offline SunLife

« Reply #3513 on: Sun, 21 January 2018, 21:42:28 »
It was my first group buy on GH and has put me off to ever joining another one.  Here's to hoping Bunny can make me whole.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3514 on: Mon, 22 January 2018, 05:03:16 »
large batch going out today, leaving to drop them off in about an hour, will pm anyone who left me a screenname their tracking this evening

user 18 and kittykatmax i have just sent you a pm to confirm your details, if you reply before i leave your orders will also be going out today if not those will go out with the last batch on saturday

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3515 on: Mon, 22 January 2018, 08:08:37 »
tracking has now been sent to all orders shipped today via PM for those that included a gh screenname on the form

last of these orders will go out saturday, and ive sent messages to the only 2 people i needed to confirm some info with

Offline Data

« Reply #3516 on: Mon, 22 January 2018, 08:09:18 »
Tracking number received.

Happening Status: IT'S

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #3517 on: Mon, 22 January 2018, 10:31:14 »
tracking has now been sent to all orders shipped today via PM for those that included a gh screenname on the form

last of these orders will go out saturday, and ive sent messages to the only 2 people i needed to confirm some info with

I'll be hyped for Saturday then :)  :thumb:

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3518 on: Mon, 22 January 2018, 12:51:05 »
large batch going out today, leaving to drop them off in about an hour, will pm anyone who left me a screenname their tracking this evening

user 18 and kittykatmax i have just sent you a pm to confirm your details, if you reply before i leave your orders will also be going out today if not those will go out with the last batch on saturday

Darn time zones -- caught me sleeping. Will be looking forward to finally receiving these!
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline L3R4F

« Reply #3519 on: Wed, 24 January 2018, 11:31:38 »
« Last Edit: Wed, 24 January 2018, 12:02:42 by L3R4F »

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #3520 on: Sat, 27 January 2018, 17:19:31 »
Hey Bunny! Sent a pm a few days ago regarding my missing order/Toxic. Could you message back when you have a moment? :(

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #3521 on: Sun, 28 January 2018, 11:59:21 »
Bunny by chance is my PM order shipping in these waves   :-X
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3522 on: Sun, 28 January 2018, 12:00:43 »
Hey Bunny! Sent a pm a few days ago regarding my missing order/Toxic. Could you message back when you have a moment? :(

Sure will sir, will be in a couple days

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3523 on: Sun, 28 January 2018, 12:01:05 »
Bunny by chance is my PM order shipping in these waves   :-X

No sir will be once these have concluded

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3524 on: Sun, 28 January 2018, 12:02:51 »
For everyone waiting, I couldn’t ship in the end yesterday, had family stuff all day, I’m crazy busy the next 2 days  so I’ll drop the last of them off Wednesday/Thursday

They are all boxed up and labelled so just need to drop em off then forward the final tracking

Just 12 left

Offline MentalGen

« Reply #3525 on: Mon, 29 January 2018, 17:16:23 »
At long last have my set in hand. Now to find a board to put it on!

Offline meeekus

« Reply #3526 on: Mon, 29 January 2018, 19:23:56 »
Package received! Thank you again Bunny for getting this completed and using your extra time and resources to do it.

Offline Ishamael

« Reply #3527 on: Tue, 30 January 2018, 13:28:34 »
Hi Bunny - PMed you a while back about the possibility of getting missing keys from the original Toxic GB sent, but didn’t hear back. Not trying to bug you, just curious if you knew whether getting missing keys was going to be possible at this point.

Thanks!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3528 on: Tue, 30 January 2018, 15:33:23 »
At long last have my set in hand. Now to find a board to put it on!

Package received! Thank you again Bunny for getting this completed and using your extra time and resources to do it.

thanks so much for posting guys

my pleasure

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3529 on: Tue, 30 January 2018, 15:34:14 »
Hi Bunny - PMed you a while back about the possibility of getting missing keys from the original Toxic GB sent, but didn’t hear back. Not trying to bug you, just curious if you knew whether getting missing keys was going to be possible at this point.

Thanks!

you may have to be a bit patient with me (make that super incredibly patient by this point) but i promise i will get everyone sorted, having to move one step at a time but its all forward motion right now

Offline Ishamael

« Reply #3530 on: Tue, 30 January 2018, 15:48:54 »

Thanks!

you may have to be a bit patient with me (make that super incredibly patient by this point) but i promise i will get everyone sorted, having to move one step at a time but its all forward motion right now

Sounds ok by me. I appreciate your commitment to this!

Offline L3R4F

« Reply #3531 on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 07:53:49 »
Got my tracking number, praise the Lord and the BunnyLake :D
I can't believe this is the end of the journey.
Is this real life?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #3532 on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 18:47:15 »
Got my tracking number, praise the Lord and the BunnyLake :D
I can't believe this is the end of the journey.
Is this real life?

i'd argue the end of the journey will be when ALL the outstanding GBs are shipped, but this is definitely the end of the journey for this one
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline jinhan108

« Reply #3533 on: Mon, 12 February 2018, 09:26:38 »
Hi Bunny, would like to enquire if the final packages have been sent? Have not yet received a tracking number. Thanks so much for your efforts.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3534 on: Mon, 12 February 2018, 09:34:23 »
Hi Bunny, would like to enquire if the final packages have been sent? Have not yet received a tracking number. Thanks so much for your efforts.

Hey sir, most have as of this last Saturday, I’ve sent about half the tracking numbers to people this far, and I still have 3 packages to send out that either didn’t provide enough info or haven’t replied to requests to further Info

Sorry I haven’t provided much communication in the last little bit, I spent most of last week in hospital with my little one

I think I have 4-5 tracking numbers still to send from the weekend so I’ll get that done tonight or tomorrow (not at home right now to check on yours specifically) and I’ll recontact the people I have incomplete info for tonight or tomorrow so I can get those last few out next week

I did also see someone post in this thread they were waiting but when I checked their name wasn’t on my list so I’ll work out who that was when I get home and contact them as well so we can get to the bottom of it

Thanks to everyone who has posted in the thread that they received tracking or their set, as well as anyone who replied to my pms with tracking etc

Anyway sorry for only answering your question broadly but expect a pm about your case specifically once I get home and have a chance to check the sheet for you

Offline jinhan108

« Reply #3535 on: Mon, 12 February 2018, 21:20:41 »

Hey sir, most have as of this last Saturday, I’ve sent about half the tracking numbers to people this far, and I still have 3 packages to send out that either didn’t provide enough info or haven’t replied to requests to further Info

Sorry I haven’t provided much communication in the last little bit, I spent most of last week in hospital with my little one

I think I have 4-5 tracking numbers still to send from the weekend so I’ll get that done tonight or tomorrow (not at home right now to check on yours specifically) and I’ll recontact the people I have incomplete info for tonight or tomorrow so I can get those last few out next week

I did also see someone post in this thread they were waiting but when I checked their name wasn’t on my list so I’ll work out who that was when I get home and contact them as well so we can get to the bottom of it

Thanks to everyone who has posted in the thread that they received tracking or their set, as well as anyone who replied to my pms with tracking etc

Anyway sorry for only answering your question broadly but expect a pm about your case specifically once I get home and have a chance to check the sheet for you

No worries Bunny, just checking in. Hope all is well with your little one.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3536 on: Tue, 13 February 2018, 04:45:13 »

No worries Bunny, just checking in. Hope all is well with your little one.

tracking sent good sir

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3537 on: Tue, 13 February 2018, 16:46:30 »
Mine has arrived. Will be back next week to check it out, but I'm confident there won't be issues. Thanks Bunny!
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline promptcurry

« Reply #3538 on: Wed, 14 February 2018, 19:35:32 »
I got mine on Monday. I'm so excited.

Thanks Bunny!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3539 on: Wed, 14 February 2018, 19:40:28 »

Thanks Bunny!

Where are all the pictures?!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline promptcurry

« Reply #3540 on: Wed, 14 February 2018, 19:43:04 »

Thanks Bunny!

On my potato phone. I'll post some tomorrow, when i've had a chance to relax.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3541 on: Wed, 14 February 2018, 19:51:41 »

Thanks Bunny!

On my potato phone. I'll post some tomorrow, when i've had a chance to relax.

I can understand that excitement levels are too high ;D

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #3542 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 03:49:08 »
where is mine? I waiting 2years more.

Bro Caps AI:MKII prototype Alu BroBot V2 MX
Clack Factory ICE Test-Sample #J11TG-s5A

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3543 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 03:50:14 »

Haven’t got a form submission from you stating you wished to switch to jtk

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3544 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 03:50:53 »
Mine has arrived. Will be back next week to check it out, but I'm confident there won't be issues. Thanks Bunny!

Great to hear sir thanks so much for letting me know

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3545 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 03:52:29 »

Thanks Bunny!

Thanks so much for posting any issues just let me know

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3546 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 03:55:12 »
Quick update, all tracking has been sent to everyone who opted for the switch that provided contact information with 3 exceptions

Choidongjun
Quaxar
Ironbeg

I just need to drop these off but I was in a car accident a few days ago and broke my arm, I’m at my in laws right now as they are helping with the kids so will be back and fourth between here and home for a few day, I’ll drop those last 3 off and send you guys the tracking next time I’m at home during post office opening hours

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #3547 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 04:21:13 »

I didnt check this forum over 1 year and check this forum today.
so, I can't get my order anymore?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3548 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 04:24:18 »

No it just means you will get replacements made via sp when that happens

Some time back we offered anyone with an outstanding order the chance to switch free of charge to a replacement made via jtk

Production of those finished and they have been shipping which are the sets you see people posting about arriving

Sp replacements will be done as soon as I can, there are very few to be done now as most people opted to switch so I’m working with a couple people to help meet the moq to have the sp sets rerun

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #3549 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 04:33:54 »

No it just means you will get replacements made via sp when that happens

Some time back we offered anyone with an outstanding order the chance to switch free of charge to a replacement made via jtk

Production of those finished and they have been shipping which are the sets you see people posting about arriving

Sp replacements will be done as soon as I can, there are very few to be done now as most people opted to switch so I’m working with a couple people to help meet the moq to have the sp sets rerun

aha.. signature plastic toxic need moq for make rerun. And I have to wait, right?
Approximately how long these it takes you think?
I can't check forum day by day. so I need to know ETA.
Also SP will make whole set of history.ctrlalt.io ??
Thank you.