Author Topic: Hi there, I am the developer of Keeb-Finder.com  (Read 3751 times)

Offline KeebMaker

Hi there, I am the developer of Keeb-Finder.com
« on: Mon, 03 April 2023, 15:58:24 »
Hey everyone!

I am a software engineer and electronics enthusiast from Germany. Three years ago, I bought my first mechanical keyboard, and it was a struggle to find a good keyboard to start. As a result, I decided to build the website keeb-finder.com to help others who are interested in mechanical keyboards to search, filter, and compare different options.

I want to learn more about the needs of the community to create a tool that makes joining and maintaining the hobby more easy. I believe that joining this community will help me understand the preferences, needs, and concerns of mechanical keyboard enthusiasts, which will enable me to build a better website.

I am excited to be a part of this community and look forward to connecting with all of you to learn more about mechanical keyboards and how we can make the experience better for everyone. Thank you for having me here, and I am looking forward to the conversations we will have.

For getting to know a you a bit better I would like to ask you some questions if you don't mind. What is the most important attribute you are looking in a keyboard? What is the most struggle for you when it comes to looking for new keyboards and parts?
« Last Edit: Mon, 03 April 2023, 16:00:35 by KeebMaker »

Offline sketch3v

• Sketch
    • Astro
Re: Hi there, I am the developer of Keeb-Finder.com
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 08 April 2023, 09:13:38 »
wow, the website is solid. super useful  :thumb: