Author Topic: Post your rig  (Read 156540 times)

Offline akuJIWA

• Lock 'N Load!
Re: Post your rig
« Reply #100 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 04:25:52 »
Just completed my first ever build yesterday and finished installing software today :) I've been suffering on a Dell Inspiron 530 for 6 years, so it's a huge upgrade for me and I'm really proud of it.

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K
Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
RAM: G.Skill Ares 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600
SSD: Samsung 840 120GB
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB
Graphics: MSI GTX 660
Power: Corsair TX650W
Case: NZXT Phantom 410 (Black)

Let me know what you guys think of the parts :) I'll try to get some pics up soon!

Awesome. :p How much did you bought the 660 for? I have the same Cooler! :) It's huge.
The Cheat - B/R/B ; Clear switch with 62g springs

quit

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #101 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 04:31:08 »
Just completed my first ever build yesterday and finished installing software today :) I've been suffering on a Dell Inspiron 530 for 6 years, so it's a huge upgrade for me and I'm really proud of it.

Let me know what you guys think of the parts :) I'll try to get some pics up soon!

Awesome. :p How much did you bought the 660 for? I have the same Cooler! :) It's huge.
i think that cooler is only in the big to very big category not the huge category

Offline dohboi

« Reply #102 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 11:23:27 »

Very nice! I'm on my first build as well! Good to see I'm not the only noob here. lol

Offline el2k

« Reply #103 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 11:42:35 »
#
sc00pz for life

Offline dohboi

« Reply #104 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 14:53:48 »
They really need to make  2.5" specific OEM drive bays for towers now. Those SSDs look so lonely in there.

Offline zoolzoo

« Reply #105 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 15:52:39 »
They really need to make  2.5" specific OEM drive bays for towers now. Those SSDs look so lonely in there.

A lot of cases do come with little racks for them now. Here's the CM HAF 922, you can see it at the bottom there.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1NHLAqJzEfXIe35EjG83XV9Kv22CZ7IJTZp-SRwMTxPXrCbEf
Leopold FC660C, Topre 45g | CM QFR, MX Blue | Rosewill RK-9000v2, MX Red | Cherry Slimline G84-4100, ML | Ducky One2 Mini RGB, MX Red

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #106 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 17:38:14 »

It's not much to look at, but good things come in small packages.
In the box: (it's very clean and easy to work on, especially being MATX and watercooled)
Powerspec MATX case *see below for why
Intel I7 2600k@4.3
Gigabit Sniper M3 MATX
16Gb Corsair memory
XFX Radion 6870 1GB
Dual Crucial M4 128gb SSD (raid 0) Visible under tthe video card  (power cables have since been hidden)
Custom PCI-E bracket to hold SSD drives (a few companies make these now, this was one that I threw together fast hence being crooked)
Corsair H60 watercooler
Dangerden Black Ice 2 240mm radiator
PC Power and Cooling Silencer 750 (NOT modular, just well hidden wires and since the pic, cleaned up even more)
Dangerden Fill port
Dual HP 25in screens (mounted on moveable brackets)
Creative 5.1 surround
Logitech G700
Filco with Vortex case and Jailhouse Blues.

The case is a cheapie, however it has a full mesh front and it's extremely cheap ($26!). I wanted 4 matx cases that matched (I have 4 systems), and these fit the bill. On the desktop, the Hdd drive bays are removed, while the 5.25 bays were trimmed for reservoir tubing and hiding wires. It can all be restored except for the radiator cutout with a few rivets, but at $26 each, who cares. Not the best looking, but they sit facing a wall in my basement (for easier access to the cables).

All four are on a shelf in my basement, and uses 10 foot wires up to my desk where I have a distribution hub (see pic below). The 3 servers connect to a (hot-switched) KVM using my second monitor's VGA port. I have a separate mouse keyboard combo for my desktop, while the KVM has one keyboard/mouse downstairs as well as a second combo upstairs. There is even a spare LCD down stairs for troubleshooting. The hub uses network cables to route the led's and switches for easy swaps.

Distribution hub on my desk. (potato cam)
It contains power, power LED, hdd LED's for my 4 systems in the basement, as well as esata and USB 3.0 for the file server and desktop.  There is also a power switch to toggle power to the modem and router for power cycling. All parts have detachable cables for easy swaps, usb and esta use normal cables, while the rest uses flat cat5e to send signals, one per computer.
« Last Edit: Wed, 23 January 2013, 20:40:26 by Leslieann »
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline Rafen

« Reply #107 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 19:55:24 »
Man there are some nice looking rigs on here. I will have to post pictures of mine once I get around to cleaning it.

Offline dohboi

« Reply #108 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 20:04:07 »

A lot of cases do come with little racks for them now. Here's the CM HAF 922, you can see it at the bottom there.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1NHLAqJzEfXIe35EjG83XV9Kv22CZ7IJTZp-SRwMTxPXrCbEf

That just looks like a rack for regular drives, and the mid-section is the removable one if I'm not mistaken.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #109 on: Wed, 23 January 2013, 20:39:46 »
These are what I have for my SSDs now (this is a two pack, but they can be bought in singles)
http://www.moddiy.com/products/PCI-Expansion-Slot-to-Dual-2.5%22-IDE%7B47%7DSATA%7B47%7DSSD-Adapter-Hard-Drive-Rack-%282-x-SSD%29.html?gclid=CKv2x-b6_7QCFelDMgodQyYAHg

But what is shown in my pictures is a pci-e card, stripped of electronics, painted black and drilled to mount two ssd's. For me, this is the best way to mount them if you have room as it gets them completely out of the way. In my case it allowed me to remove the entire drive bay and install a large radiator. My little matx looks cavernous without the drive bays.
« Last Edit: Wed, 23 January 2013, 20:42:44 by Leslieann »
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline dohboi

« Reply #110 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 02:07:16 »
That is definitely very convenient to have it mounted on the pci slots of the case. If you mod the mounts you could probably make it work but if you have quad cards, I don't know how its gonna look. D:

I'm trying to find a way to mount it on the back where the cable management. Keeps them out of sight, unless you wanna show them off of course. The Intel ones I have don't really look too good though. If I had a Corsair, I'd put that upfront and center. :p

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
« Reply #111 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 02:08:56 »
That is definitely very convenient to have it mounted on the pci slots of the case. If you mod the mounts you could probably make it work but if you have quad cards, I don't know how its gonna look. D:

I'm trying to find a way to mount it on the back where the cable management. Keeps them out of sight, unless you wanna show them off of course. The Intel ones I have don't really look too good though. If I had a Corsair, I'd put that upfront and center. :p

lol just use Velcro and put them anywhere imo

Offline MattBuzzy

« Reply #112 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 02:28:05 »

My setup, sorry about the potato pic. Been meaning to route the cables better and have the hdd 's facing outwards as it was much easier access to test drives. Been meaning to flip them around for a while haha.

Would like to grab a modular power supply sometime aswell, which is one reason I have been putting it off... but you know..... keyboards and keycaps.

Water cooling would be nice as well, but on this mobo the cards sit too close so I would need a new one.

Doesn't get too hot in there anyway 65-70c under load so I may just throw another fan on the back of the cpu cooler... or get a new one and the seller didn't include the fan clips for the back... sigh.
« Last Edit: Thu, 24 January 2013, 02:31:53 by MattBuzzy »

Offline akuJIWA

• Lock 'N Load!
« Reply #113 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 02:43:44 »

i think that cooler is only in the big to very big category not the huge category

I had so much headache trying to assemble it into my Antec 300.
The Cheat - B/R/B ; Clear switch with 62g springs

quit

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #114 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 03:09:12 »
Jocelyn, you like SSF? Here's one of mine, it's about the size of a textbook. Built it several years ago:

• i7-2600k
  • gigabyte H67N-USB3
  • sapphire HD5670 512mb
  • gskill sniper 1x4gb ddr3
  • 80gb x25-m SSD
  • Evercase E0528
  • 150-XT picoPSU with 150w brick
  • 2x NF-R8 80mm fan

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #115 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 03:28:56 »
Finish my rebuild pics will hopefully be up tomorrow.

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
« Reply #116 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 03:32:13 »
Jocelyn, you like SSF? Here's one of mine, it's about the size of a textbook. Built it several years ago:

I could be wrong, but I'm fairly sure I've seen this and other small builds of yours on [H] before :P

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #117 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 03:36:52 »
Yeah I posted that worklog on [H]. That's one of my SSF. I have too many, just like how I have too many keyboards that don't get any action 98% of the time haha.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #118 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 04:23:03 »

Back of the motherboard tray works, a few cases do this, but you need quite a bit of room for normal drives to fit. SSD's will fit behind many though.

Another spot is the backside of the drive bays and still another method I used to use was put the drives into the drive tray backwards so the cords came in from behind and/or against the front wall.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline dohboi

« Reply #119 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 05:12:00 »

That's a great cheap way to get them mounted, but that residue is a pain when you don't want to use velcro anymore.

Back of the motherboard tray works, a few cases do this, but you need quite a bit of room for normal drives to fit. SSD's will fit behind many though.

Another spot is the backside of the drive bays and still another method I used to use was put the drives into the drive tray backwards so the cords came in from behind and/or against the front wall.

I have my dual converter kit for my SSDs backwards in the tray too! The only way I got everything to fit. Those dual converters are a pain on a closed HDD cage for the SSDs though, I had to use a single SATA to dual SATA connector to make it all work.

And I'm too afraid to do anything yet, like custom mounting the SSDs in the cable management area, until I have a back up case/plan to move into if I mess my current case up. lol

Offline Rafen

« Reply #120 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 06:43:23 »

That just looks like a rack for regular drives, and the mid-section is the removable one if I'm not mistaken.

The computer case in the picture is the HAF 912 not the 922. The front panels and the inside of the computer cases look different.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #121 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 23:17:48 »
well here at last is my desktop

CPU: Intel Core i7-3820
MB: Intel DX79SI
RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) 1600mhz 1.35v
GPU: 2x EVGA Nvidia GTX 670 FTW
SSD: OCZ RevoDrive 3 X2 480GB
SSD: 2x Intel 520 120gb
HDD: 3x Hitachi 7K1000.D 1TB
ODD: LG BD-RW 14x
PSU: Antec HCP-850
MB Power: EVGA Power Boost
Case: Antec Eleven Hundred
Heatsink: Corsair H80
Fans: 10x Scythe Kama Flow 2 1900rpm
Fan Control: 2x NZXT Sentry MIX

Offline alaricljs

• I be WOT'ing all day...
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #122 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 23:19:41 »
What's the xmas stomp switch for?
Filco w/ Imsto thick PBT
Ducky 1087XM PCB+Plate, w/ Matias "Quiet Click" spring-swapped w/ XM Greens

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #123 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 23:29:00 »
What's the xmas stomp switch for?
o my ambient backlighting for my monitors I use http://tinyurl.com/beqrfht (2 per 23in-24in and 4 per 27in-30in) they also make HDTV ones

Offline MattBuzzy

« Reply #124 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 23:54:22 »
Just realised I forgot to post my specs.

CPU: Intel Core i7-3820 @ 4.2ghz
MB: Intel DX79TO
RAM: 8x Kingston HyperX 4gb (32gb) 1600mhz 1.35v
GPU: 1x MSI Nvidia GTX 680 @ 150mhz core / 500mhz memory Overclock
PhysX: 1x MSI GTX 650ti Power Edition @ 150mhz core / 400mhz memory Overclock
SSD: 64gb Intel SSD
HDD: 1x WD Green 500GB, 1x WD Green 1TB, 1x Seagate Barracuda 3TB
ODD: LG DVD-RW
PSU: Hytec 900w
Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer
Heatsink: Coolermaster Hyper 212

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #125 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 23:58:25 »
Just realised I forgot to post my specs.

CPU: Intel Core i7-3820 @ 4.2ghz
MB: Intel DX79TO
RAM: 8x Kingston HyperX 4gb (32gb) 1600mhz 1.35v
GPU: 1x MSI Nvidia GTX 680 @ 150mhz core / 500mhz memory Overclock
PhysX: 1x MSI GTX 650ti Power Edition @ 150mhz core / 400mhz memory Overclock
SSD: 64gb Intel SSD
HDD: 1x WD Green 500GB, 1x WD Green 1TB, 1x Seagate Barracuda 3TB
ODD: LG DVD-RW
PSU: Hytec 900w
Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer
Heatsink: Coolermaster Hyper 212
how much do you utilize that physx card if you dont mind me asking

Offline MattBuzzy

« Reply #126 on: Fri, 25 January 2013, 00:05:05 »
Quite a lot actually, It boosted my FPS substantially with Physx on High in Borderlands 2, Arkham City and Arkham Asylum. Around 20FPS to min and 10FPS to max. Without the Physx card in 3D I was getting drops to 10FPS now it stays stable above 30. A second 680 would have also solved this problem, but at a much higher cost, which for me wasn't worth it as I would rather wait or the GTX 790 slated to be released this year.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #127 on: Fri, 25 January 2013, 00:10:45 »
Quite a lot actually, It boosted my FPS substantially with Physx on High in Borderlands 2, Arkham City and Arkham Asylum. Around 20FPS to min and 10FPS to max. Without the Physx card in 3D I was getting drops to 10FPS now it stays stable above 30. A second 680 would have also solved this problem, but at a much higher cost, which for me wasn't worth it as I would rather wait or the GTX 790 slated to be released this year.
ahh those are all physx games ive sen people get non physx games and still dedicated the card which wont do well anything im looking at this guy for my next build http://tinyurl.com/b5t4bwf

Offline MattBuzzy

« Reply #128 on: Fri, 25 January 2013, 00:18:05 »
Mmm nice looking card, but I would definitely wait for the GK110 7xx series. Will be much better for gaming at hopefully a better price. I really can't say though until this and those cards are out.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #129 on: Fri, 25 January 2013, 00:21:41 »
Mmm nice looking card, but I would definitely wait for the GK110 7xx series. Will be much better for gaming at hopefully a better price. I really can't say though until this and those cards are out.
7XX are just a die shrink of current series chips and that one is the biggest daddy of them all.

Offline jeroplane

« Reply #130 on: Fri, 25 January 2013, 04:22:01 »
So I got around to taking some pics :) Let me know what you guys think!

My signature hasn't changed since 2012. I should really update it.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #131 on: Fri, 25 January 2013, 04:39:02 »
its looks like it should do very well for you, not my favorite manufacturers though

Offline DanGWanG

• Higher Standards
    • DanGWanG's Keyboard Blog
« Reply #132 on: Sat, 26 January 2013, 14:15:53 »
Got my new lens finally.  Just a couple pics of MiMiC's sleeving in my new rig...

Intel i7-3770k
Intel 520 Series 180GB SSD
Corsair 650D
Corsair H100
Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM
ASUS P8Z77-V LK
EVGA GTX 660 Ti
SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold

WINDOWS 8 BABY!  Huge thanks to MiMiC for all the hard work on this, he helped me pick out components, build, tune and sleeve the entire thing.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
Re: Re: Post your rig
« Reply #133 on: Sat, 26 January 2013, 14:21:37 »
Got my new lens finally.  Just a couple pics of MiMiC's sleeving in my new rig...

Show Image

Show Image

Intel i7-3770k
Intel 520 Series 180GB SSD
Corsair 650D
Corsair H100
Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM
ASUS P8Z77-V LK
EVGA GTX 660 Ti
SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold

WINDOWS 8 BABY!  Huge thanks to MiMiC for all the hard work on this, he helped me pick out components, build, tune and sleeve the entire thing.
looks great, the sleeving must have taken forever though

Offline Kuroneko

« Reply #134 on: Fri, 01 February 2013, 12:10:46 »
I want to do a sleeving project. It looks cool..either that or just get someone to do it for me..haha.

Offline Amarok

« Reply #135 on: Fri, 01 February 2013, 12:37:43 »
I split up with my wife, so needless to say, I have a lot more money to spend now. So I bought...

Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo)
ASUS P8Z77-V PRO LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
SAMSUNG 840 Pro Series MZ-7PD256BW 2.5" 256GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Corsair Graphite Series 600T CC600TM Mid-Tower Gaming Case
Audio-Technica ATHM50S Professional Monitor Headphones

It's sitting at home while I'm stuck at work, so I'll post pics of it once I get it set up tonight.
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 February 2013, 12:40:23 by Amarok »
Realforce 87u 55g

Offline iammbox

« Reply #136 on: Fri, 01 February 2013, 12:39:43 »
I want to do a sleeving project. It looks cool..either that or just get someone to do it for me..haha.
takes forever...but well worth it

heres my work. that 24pin...ugh what a pain to sleeve lol

Offline Kuroneko

« Reply #137 on: Sun, 03 February 2013, 00:08:26 »
I just bought the corsair individually sleeved cables on their site for my AX850 haha.

Anywho,

Core i5-750 @ 3.6GHz
MSI P55-GD65
2x EVGA Nvidia Geforce 680 SC
Corsair Obsidian 650D Mid Tower
Corsair 12GB XMS3 DDR3 RAM
Corsair H60 w/ Noctua NF-P12 CPU cooler
Corsair AX850 Power Supply
Samsung 830 Series 64gb SSD
Crucial M4 64gb SSD
Seagate 1tb HDD
Toshiba 320gb HDD

The 680s are powering a 2560x1440 screen.
CPU/Mobo/RAM are pretty old. Going on 3 and a half years now. Once Haswell drops, I'm going to upgrade. 4770k anyone? Z87?

Offline FabsSpeed

« Reply #138 on: Fri, 15 February 2013, 00:28:28 »
Assembly of my new board,....
| Wanted: KMAC  & KMAC 1.2, 356 Mini, 456 GT |

Offline thp777

« Reply #139 on: Fri, 15 February 2013, 01:44:01 »
my newest build work in progress. still designing custom case for it. but it runs like this for now.sitting atop a roll of masking tape.

specs:
i7 3930k 6 core @ 5ghz with hyperthreading enabled 60c max on full load.
corsair h100i watercooler
asus rampage iv gene mobo
12gb 1333ram ( 32gb ram coming soon)
EVGA gtx 670 ftw.( 560 ti atm in it cuz 670 is on way back after rma) first one was +100mhz core +500mhz memory over stock overclocks
3 21.5 inch 1080p led screens. one 11.6inch led diy cintiq as 4th display
60gb ssd for boot and main apps.
640gb games and apps

still have alot of work to do on it.

my board for robots im working on.

specs:
800mhz single core overclocked to 1.2ghz(more after i finish some cooling mods)
2gb ram
60gb drive( will prolly be replacing with an ssd for shock resistance)
gsm phone connection
full windows 7
using a pololu mini maestro for servo control

Offline Reomero

• Manual breather
« Reply #140 on: Fri, 15 February 2013, 03:00:52 »
Was giving my PC a quick clean for dust and decided to take a potato pic of it:
13468-0
  • CPU: Intel i5 3570K @ 4.7 Ghz
  • GPU: EVGA GTX660 SC
  • Mobo: Gigabyte G1.Sniper M3
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2*4 Gb @ 1866 Mhz
  • Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1Tb
  • PSU: Antec HCG-520
  • Case: Silverstone TJ08-E

And in the background is my Leopold FC700R. ;)

Offline ranviper

• Nerd.
« Reply #141 on: Fri, 15 February 2013, 07:13:45 »
Been a long while. Bit of an update. Swapped my 550ti for a 470 and made 50 bucks in the process. It's a much better GPU. Also, replaced my nasty raidmax 630w psu for an nzxt hale 750w. Also replaced my 60 sata II nova ssd with a 90 GB corsair force 3 sata 3. HUGE speed bump there.

EC66 | MIYA

Offline Kuroneko

« Reply #142 on: Fri, 15 February 2013, 10:44:29 »
I returned my other 680 SC here's the last pic of it :(

Offline Strelok

« Reply #143 on: Fri, 15 February 2013, 10:52:38 »
I like small form factor.

Please support the M1.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ncase-m1-prototype-a-mini-itx-case

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
« Reply #144 on: Fri, 15 February 2013, 10:57:29 »
I like small form factor.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ncase-m1-prototype-a-mini-itx-case

I had no idea this had progressed this far. I need to log into [H] more often :)

Offline Strelok

« Reply #145 on: Fri, 15 February 2013, 11:11:32 »
I had no idea this had progressed this far. I need to log into [H] more often :)

I dont browse [H] regularly, so I had no input, but i would have pushed for top mount I/O.
« Last Edit: Fri, 15 February 2013, 11:15:38 by Strelok »

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
« Reply #146 on: Fri, 15 February 2013, 14:29:44 »

I dont browse [H] regularly, so I had no input, but i would have pushed for top mount I/O.

Me too! I don't understand why you wouldn't do that other than Silverstone possibly getting upset about it. I don't think I will ever buy a case that doesn't use stack effect & positive pressure again and there is no reason for an ITX case to not incorporate this.

Offline dean0

« Reply #147 on: Fri, 15 February 2013, 15:11:53 »

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
« Reply #148 on: Fri, 15 February 2013, 15:18:06 »
FT02 (lol)

Ooh là là! The FT02 is the best case I've ever owned, but I wound up giving it to a friend because I didn't need that much space. I wish SS would have made and an FT02 mini instead of the FT03 mini :)
Oh and nice Seasonic PSU ;)

Offline dean0

« Reply #149 on: Sat, 16 February 2013, 06:40:37 »