geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] GSKT-00 (Shipping almost finished, 80% done)

<< < (340/372) > >>

Lil:
First time posting since the GB in the thread; I received a shipping notification. Thanks Weaston.

chriszhu:
Still waiting for shipping notification, any update for the rest (anodized, CONUS) of the orders?

Fnzzy:
I was recently contacted by Weaston regarding my order. I was told that the remaining black PCBs had issues and that a bunch of orders, including mine, would have to be switched to a different colour PCB. I was told that I am also getting a $50 refund for the cerakote that I was able to cancel and my order (international) would be shipped in the following week or two. I mentioned to him that the GH thread is itching for an update, and he responded that one would be coming soon. This conversation happened on the 15th of May and I have not gotten a shipping notification so far. While I would like to get my board, I am not in a rush and I can wait for it to ship. I'm sure the day will come eventually. He did seem quite overwhelmed (unsurprisingly).

Mekuno:
it has been so long... but I finally received my order.

Weaston refunded the alu half-plate I have originally ordered due to reasons mentioned before in this thread. I ordered a WKL grey and unsurprisingly there is a noticeable mismatch on the anodization but to be fair I don't really mind. I convinced myself that it's a feature and make it more unique and less boring since it's almost a totally different tone of grey.

Anyways I will be looking for an alu half plate for this build and it would have been sick to have the red but I am just happy it came.

cfox21:

--- Quote from: Fnzzy on Wed, 01 June 2022, 16:37:30 ---I was recently contacted by Weaston regarding my order. I was told that the remaining black PCBs had issues and that a bunch of orders, including mine, would have to be switched to a different colour PCB. I was told that I am also getting a $50 refund for the cerakote that I was able to cancel and my order (international) would be shipped in the following week or two. I mentioned to him that the GH thread is itching for an update, and he responded that one would be coming soon. This conversation happened on the 15th of May and I have not gotten a shipping notification so far. While I would like to get my board, I am not in a rush and I can wait for it to ship. I'm sure the day will come eventually. He did seem quite overwhelmed (unsurprisingly).

--- End quote ---

It’s hardly shocking that there’s more issues with this GB, but instead of keeping people in the dark why hasn’t it been communicated to us, it’s just daft

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version