Author Topic: Change Username  (Read 30465 times)

Offline Sandy

• Formerly cogitoergofemme
  • Sandy - Peach Tray Maker
    • the peach · studio
Change Username
« on: Mon, 06 June 2022, 20:24:45 »
I appologise for the perceived impatience I just want to make sure that it didn't get lost. I messaged Hoffman, or tried to, but I don't see the message in my outbox so just posting here instead incase I just don't know how to send PMs

If possible please change my username to the first available username in this list
Sandy
SandyPeach
ThingsBySandy

Regards. I hope this is received well and I appologise if it's the wrong way to go about this.
🍑C11🍑KWA.6🍑GPK60 47-GR1RE🍑Vast60🍑Rose60🍑EHKB🍑Viktus Sinne🍑Boop65🍑Jelly60 Pro🍑Fuji65🍑Ginkgo 65🍑S7.7🍑Treasure Type-9 II🍑Thermal R2🍑Jelly 60🍑

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Re: Change Username
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 06 June 2022, 20:55:31 »
Hi! No worries of impatience, it is certainly possible for PMs to slip through the cracks so following up is no problem. :) I did receive your PM yesterday, just didn't have a chance to take care of it until now.

Your name is now changed and should be all set. Don't be afraid to reach out if you ever need anything else!

PS:
Profile -> Modify Profile -> Personal Messaging
Check "Save a copy of each personal message in my sent items by default."
:thumb:
(it really should be a default setting, it's suuuuch a common question)

Offline Sandy

• Formerly cogitoergofemme
  • Sandy - Peach Tray Maker
    • the peach · studio
Re: Change Username
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 07 June 2022, 02:25:51 »
Thank you so much!!
🍑C11🍑KWA.6🍑GPK60 47-GR1RE🍑Vast60🍑Rose60🍑EHKB🍑Viktus Sinne🍑Boop65🍑Jelly60 Pro🍑Fuji65🍑Ginkgo 65🍑S7.7🍑Treasure Type-9 II🍑Thermal R2🍑Jelly 60🍑