geekhack Marketplace > CM Storm

The New Guy

(1/2) > >>

CM-Rajiv:
Hi everyone,

I'm Rajiv, the newest member of Cooler Master's team and focusing on CM Storm products - primarily mechanical keyboards. I'm also an enthusiast so it's great that I'll be able to talk about product and also help you guys get a better understanding of our direction and to solve issues you may have.

Carter is super busy but makes an effort to visit here when he can. I'll be able to keep up more, so please feel free to keep sharing feedback and I'll be compiling it for us to discuss product direction and keeping our appeal to the enthusiasts.

CPTBadAss:
Judging from all the posts you put up in the same window of time, we can deduce what time you get out of work  :p

Seriously though? Welcome to GH. We friendly vendor reps....and inside info!  :D

rowdy:
Thanks again for joining :)

Do you have any influence over CM in Australia?  One question that a few of us have been asking is: where are the QFR gone in Australia?  None of the usual retailers seem to stock them any more.

CM-Rajiv:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Mon, 04 February 2013, 17:24:58 ---Judging from all the posts you put up in the same window of time, we can deduce what time you get out of work  :p

Seriously though? Welcome to GH. We friendly vendor reps....and inside info!  :D

--- End quote ---

Haha, I have a crazy schedule right now.. I actually follow along from my phone but not a big poster since I'm awful at typing on touch screens.

Appreciate the welcome!

As for CM Storm Australia, I have no say or idea who works there....I'm still pretty new ;)

dorkvader:
Lots of people here love Cm and how well they have a presence in the community, Even better, they are expanding their presence here. Thanks for joining us and answering the questions. I'm going to get my iron out and fix my QFR later.

I'm glad you are able to join us.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version