geekhack Marketplace > techkeys.us

1KB and 3KB

(1/6) > >>

ImpendingxDoom:
Just wanted to share the new OneKeyBoard and ThreeKeyBoard I got from i3oilermaker!

I've set my 1KB to be my password, and the 3KB to be CTRL + C, CTRL + T, CTRL + V ENTER.
(My password is long and easy to mess up, and I like to look stuff up a lot!)

i3oiler had a great unveiling at Keycon 2015, and I've wanted some single switches for a while now. The aluminum cases and simple UI seemed fantastic to me, so I decided to give it a try.

Not only are they incredibly simplistic (I bought disassembled kits; techkeys.us purchases will come assembled), but incredibly easy to program as well. Even if you don't have a use for macros/gaming/commands they make a beautiful display for some of your rarer caps! I went with 2 of Binge's Lion Keyngs.

Kaze likes them too

sethk_:
Oh wow, I will definitely be picking one of each up. The 3KB will be perfect for media controls

Binge:

--- Quote from: pwnnarwhal on Sun, 17 May 2015, 18:28:41 ---Oh wow, I will definitely be picking one of each up. The 3KB will be perfect for media controls

--- End quote ---

Reddit seems to like mocking the power of these devices.  The concept is so fun and anyone can enjoy a nice looking controller w/their favorite switches.

vivalarevolución:
I was thinking of this during the whole presentation.
http://www.theonion.com/video/apple-introduces-revolutionary-new-laptop-with-no--14299

apathy3cs:
I also bought one during the convention and put it together this evening when I got home from work.  I have to say it's kind of fun to tinker with.  Mine is heading into work to be put to use with my day-to-day monotonous tasks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version