geekhack Marketplace > Keycap Set Design Contest

[IC] DSA "Beige Hero" keyset for Massdrop competition

(1/3) > >>

pixelpusher:

If you like-a the beige, give my set some love.  Massdrop members can vote here

I'm in group A: http://dro.ps/groupa

Vote for "Beige Hero"

I would consider this colorway in any profile, but I was imagining DSA for quickness of production.  I realize the legends are cherry style.  I just did this as quick as possible to get it entered.  If I make it past R1 I'm planning to do a proper mock-up.

Good luck to everyone in the contest. 

pixelpusher:
More accurate DSA look:

zslane:
Too little contrast with the legends, I'm afraid. It would probably work a lot better with black (or very dark brown) legends instead. But I applaud the true beige colors here.  :thumb:

pixelpusher:

--- Quote from: zslane on Fri, 06 October 2017, 11:56:37 ---Too little contrast with the legends, I'm afraid. It would probably work a lot better with black (or very dark brown) legends instead. But I applaud the true beige colors here.  :thumb:

--- End quote ---

Yes I was in a hurry on that second mock-up but no time to fix it.  Headed on vacation for a week. I think the original from KLE has better contrast.  I sure wish something less windbreaker-y could get momentum...

Oh well, this can be a starting point for something better down the road if nothing comes of it now.

pixelpusher:
Also, I would be down for a dyesub set in this colorway with dark beige legends.  I’m thinking that is the way to go if massdrop isn’t promoting it.  Should be cheaper and quicker. 

Or 9009 in Maxkey SA  :cool:     There are no SA fully beige caps out there, right?  Just carbon alphas

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version