Author Topic: KeyForge  (Read 2173125 times)

Offline SeedyOne

Re: KeyForge - T-**** Contest
« Reply #2700 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 19:30:16 »
No invoice this time, can't even be salty

Saw your earlier win, grats dude!

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #2701 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 19:45:00 »
No invoice this time, can't even be salty

Saw your earlier win, grats dude!
Thanks, you too. First ever KF win, and a ****ing moon-shot of one too (1 of 9)

Edit: just realized you're seedyone from Reddit. You were my first trade from the most recent grab bag pull. Hello old friend.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Fri, 15 September 2017, 19:52:53 by the-slunk »

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #2702 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 19:55:45 »
Thanks, you too. First ever KF win, and a ****ing moon-shot of one too (1 of 9)

Edit: just realized you're seedyone from Reddit. You were my first trade from the most recent grab bag pull. Hello old friend.

That would be me, aloha!

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #2703 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 19:56:23 »
I'm assuming all invoices are out at this point.  Time to prep for #3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #2704 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 20:05:49 »

Yup definitely out. Dude in my slack group won twice. Still trying to think about what we'll do to him if he wins all three.

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #2705 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 20:06:29 »

Yup definitely out. Dude in my slack group won twice. Still trying to think about what we'll do to him if he wins all three.

He must have sold his soul to the devil!

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #2706 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 20:07:29 »

He must have sold his soul to the devil!

Seems like a fair trade

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #2707 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 21:00:50 »
Wow, 40 of these dark beauties!  Good luck everyone!

Offline superpiya

« Reply #2708 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 21:01:32 »
Hype!!

178445-0

Offline AuthenticDanger

« Reply #2709 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 21:02:03 »

"HEART OF DARKNESS"

This is hands down my 2nd favorite Orochi colorway. The chase begins!
F Keys belong on the left.

Offline superpiya

« Reply #2710 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 21:04:16 »
Show Image

"HEART OF DARKNESS"

GL to all! What's ur 1st favorite?

Offline kimbles

« Reply #2711 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 21:05:03 »
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit, missed it by a minute hahaha. GL everyone!
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline AuthenticDanger

« Reply #2712 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 21:05:05 »
Show Image

"HEART OF DARKNESS"

GL to all! What's ur 1st favorite?

Antimatter

« Reply #2713 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 21:20:06 »
Y'all remember that guy in my slack group that sold his soul to the rngevil? Well.. he won the third one too.

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #2714 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 21:20:24 »
Good lordz

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #2715 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 21:21:21 »
We are all 0/3 and he's 3/3, that's the devils luck for sure

Offline funkybeat7

« Reply #2716 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 21:22:28 »
0/4 including ETF, well onto the next one!

Offline bunraku

« Reply #2717 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 21:22:47 »
Thanks Sneaky Potato for this flash sale.

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

« Reply #2718 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 21:23:37 »
High five for the losers club! Next time they'll be better an we will win! 

Thanks for the Flash sale, SneakyPotato... What was in the shishi?
« Last Edit: Fri, 15 September 2017, 21:26:31 by jackedhardwarejunkie »

Offline Burt Macklin

« Reply #2719 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 21:24:35 »
So .. are all invoices out?
Can I go to sleep now..?

Offline u

« Reply #2720 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 21:27:27 »

The Devil's lettuce.

« Reply #2721 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 21:35:49 »

The Devil's lettuce.
Ahahahahaha yessss!!!! Oh fug I needed that more than I thought

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Offline superpiya

« Reply #2722 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 21:41:38 »
Announcement

There will be three flash sales on Friday, Sept 15th (tomorrow). They will follow this schedule:

1. 3pm MDT

2. 6pm MDT

3. 8pm MDT

There will be a "Flash" warning before each of the sales. Each will last roughly 60 seconds. In the unlikely event that you win more than once, shipping will be combined.

Y'all remember that guy in my slack group that sold his soul to the rngevil? Well.. he won the third one too.

Jesus ****ing christ... now I'm salty

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #2723 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 22:49:04 »
That's going to conclude today's festivities, everyone. I appreciate the support, as always. You guys are the best.

Quick reminder that Monday will start the KeyForge ****ty T-Shirt sale, which will run for a week. Final price on shirts is going to be $15 a piece, and I'm selling them at cost so you guys don't have to overpay. I went with the highest quality tri-blend t-shirt I could find for the price, and I can confirm that they're soft as hell.
I have set up my website to use a cart and checkout system, which will allow you to add which shirts you want and pay with PayPal.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend, even if you didn't win :)

Offline Qu4troQu4tro

« Reply #2724 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 22:49:57 »
That's going to conclude today's festivities, everyone. I appreciate the support, as always. You guys are the best.

Quick reminder that Monday will start the KeyForge ****ty T-Shirt sale, which will run for a week. Final price on shirts is going to be $15 a piece, and I'm selling them at cost so you guys don't have to overpay. I went with the highest quality tri-blend t-shirt I could find for the price, and I can confirm that they're soft as hell.
I have set up my website to use a cart and checkout system, which will allow you to add which shirts you want and pay with PayPal.

Thx SP!

Offline lordgiblite

« Reply #2725 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 10:41:32 »
Yay T-Shirts! Because I shouldn't post the other word ;)

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #2726 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 11:19:22 »

Do you have a timestamp of the softness. I need proof

Offline doriswawu

• New to artisan world :)
« Reply #2727 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 11:55:10 »
Yeah! T-Shirt is coming!!!

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #2728 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 12:52:04 »

Happening ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #2729 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 13:09:45 »
RAISE YOUR DONGERS!!!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #2730 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 13:52:22 »
ANNOUNCEMENT

****ty T-Shirts, A KeyForge Collection, is now live on the website at www.keyforge.com/****ty.

I will keep the page up until Friday, so everyone has a chance to get a shirt or two. Once the preorder has closed, I will submit the order and we should have the shirts in a couple of weeks. I would estimate about 3 weeks to shipping, but hopefully less. I'll keep you updated on that.

Let me know if you have any questions. Also, a photo of the 1/1 Shishi will be posted today before it ships out to it's owner.

178567-0
« Last Edit: Mon, 18 September 2017, 13:54:56 by Sneaky Potato »

Offline AuthenticDanger

« Reply #2731 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 13:56:14 »
ANNOUNCEMENT

****ty T-Shirts, A KeyForge Collection, is now live on the website at www.keyforge.com/****ty.

I will keep the page up until Friday, so everyone has a chance to get a shirt or two. Once the preorder has closed, I will submit the order and we should have the shirts in a couple of weeks. I would estimate about 3 weeks to shipping, but hopefully less. I'll keep you updated on that.

Let me know if you have any questions. Also, a photo of the 1/1 Shishi will be posted today before it ships out to it's owner.

(Attachment Link)

I'm curious how many people ACTUALLY buy the 1st place shirt vs the 2nd place. Will there be a pie chart at the end of the GB showing % of total orders (so we can see which shirt(s) sold the best without giving us exact numbers)?

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #2732 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 14:05:24 »
ANNOUNCEMENT

(Attachment Link)
Ordered hhhehehe

Offline vinzlr

« Reply #2733 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 14:09:44 »
I got the 3x3 but now I realize I should have submit my own design :( I want one with the KF logo at the breast area with the 3x3 logo on the back <3

Offline N0GLUT0N

« Reply #2734 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 14:13:55 »
ANNOUNCEMENT

(Attachment Link)

I'm curious how many people ACTUALLY buy the 1st place shirt vs the 2nd place. Will there be a pie chart at the end of the GB showing % of total orders (so we can see which shirt(s) sold the best without giving us exact numbers)?

And the person that sells more gets the Shishi LOL joking not joking kinda joking. Hi.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #2735 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 14:14:12 »
I got the 3x3 but now I realize I should have submit my own design :( I want one with the KF logo at the breast area with the 3x3 logo on the back <3

Depending on how these do, there will be more chances in the future for community design.

Offline AuthenticDanger

« Reply #2736 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 14:15:58 »
ANNOUNCEMENT

(Attachment Link)

And the person that sells more gets the Shishi LOL joking not joking kinda joking. Hi.

I honestly think the contest should have been based on SALES not people voting for something they weren't going to buy.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #2737 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 14:30:43 »
ANNOUNCEMENT

(Attachment Link)

I honestly think the contest should have been based on SALES not people voting for something they weren't going to buy.

Sure, there might have been better ways to do it, but I did the best that I knew how at the time. There will be other opportunities, and I will adjust the system accordingly. I do appreciate the feedback.

Offline N0GLUT0N

« Reply #2738 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 14:50:45 »
ANNOUNCEMENT

(Attachment Link)

Sure, there might have been better ways to do it, but I did the best that I knew how at the time. There will be other opportunities, and I will adjust the system accordingly. I do appreciate the feedback.

It's all good, I'm just teasing. Anyway it would be cool to know how many of each shirt sells, I like the pie chart idea :p

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #2739 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 14:51:13 »
Nice!!!
Probably the most purchased will be this anyway, imho superior of both our designs   

Offline N0GLUT0N

« Reply #2740 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 14:51:17 »
ANNOUNCEMENT

(Attachment Link)

It's all good, I'm just teasing. Anyway it would be cool to know how many of each shirt sells, I like the pie chart idea :p

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #2741 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 15:43:49 »
Nice!!!
Probably the most purchased will be this anyway, imho superior of both our designs   

It's a nice design for sure but I still had to go for your salt one. Too perfect  :D

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #2742 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 15:51:44 »
Nice!!!

It's a nice design for sure but I still had to go for your salt one. Too perfect  :D

Glad you liked it   :D 

Offline txclack

« Reply #2743 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 16:10:31 »
Same, went for a Salt design and the 3x3 :)

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #2744 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 16:14:28 »
So far the Salt shirt is selling the best, following with Heheheh and 3x3. Orochi is last.

This could all change, we have a few days.

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #2745 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 16:28:33 »
So far the Salt shirt is selling the best, following with Heheheh and 3x3. Orochi is last.

This could all change, we have a few days.

>Orochi is last.

My favourite one lul
I'm really bad at predictions 
« Last Edit: Mon, 18 September 2017, 16:31:09 by KaosJ »

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #2746 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 16:52:00 »
In for 2 ****s!

Offline vinzlr

« Reply #2747 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 17:27:31 »
Hmm my prediction is still 3x3 ends up selling the most because its the most "wearable", I agree the orochi design is sweet but personally I wouldn't want to wear it whereas I think the 3x3 is more subtle. Gl to all shirts though! I cant wait to see the 1/1 cap

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #2748 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 17:38:59 »
Hmm my prediction is still 3x3 ends up selling the most because its the most "wearable", I agree the orochi design is sweet but personally I wouldn't want to wear it whereas I think the 3x3 is more subtle. Gl to all shirts though! I cant wait to see the 1/1 cap
Given some of the recent caps I'm expecting something along the lines of "The Full Brazilian" which will be a clear resin filled with pubes.

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #2749 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 17:43:30 »
Given some of the recent caps I'm expecting something along the lines of "The Full Brazilian" which will be a clear resin filled with pubes.

Noooooooo. No pubes please  :(