3 (1.7%)
odifier kit ...... $18
20 (11.3%)
umeric kit ...... $10
13 (7.3%)
unction kit .... $10
20 (11.3%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Author Topic: Double shot replacements ROUND THREE!  (Read 67589 times)

woody

Double shot replacements ROUND THREE!
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 15 December 2010, 17:33:06 »
What pipedream said. I am easily offended by visible sprues (and grues).

There was a diamond key for OS substitution in Round 1. What are the symbols available at SP? Sorry if that last question has easy answer.

woody

« Reply #51 on: Wed, 15 December 2010, 17:40:55 »
Grit, but not the true one.

Offline 7bit

• MX1A-G1DW
« Reply #52 on: Wed, 15 December 2010, 17:53:20 »
Quote from: mkawa;263646
ideally:

Alt -> Command/Cmd (x2)
Win -> Option/Opt (x2)
Contextual Menu -> blank (x1)

Also, independent of macos, CapsLock -> Control would be nice

Command is already included.
Option could be included.
blanks should be cheaper than double-shots. I will enquire on that.
Buy key caps here: Round 5
Buy switches here: CherryMX

Offline 7bit

• MX1A-G1DW
« Reply #53 on: Wed, 15 December 2010, 17:58:14 »
Quote from: pipedream;263650
So I skimmed this thread and couldn't find any mention about the Sprues. Will you get Signature Plastics to cast these new keys so that they have the Sprue on the back, instead of the front like last time?

Picture taken from the Round 1 thread:
Show Image

NO WAY! It would mean new tools => $$$$$$.

I don't know why they did these tools the wrong way around.
Cherry and IBM did them the right way.

So we have to live with these.

ps: An option would be, you enlist at SP as a key-caps-cutter,
cutting off those ~ 10'000 keys carefully with a knife.

Offline nathanscribe

« Reply #54 on: Wed, 15 December 2010, 18:03:10 »
Just a quick question: there are two Command keys in the modifier set, yes?  Your 1st-page listing makes it look like just one.

If a couple of blank (1 1/4 size) were added to either the basic or modifier set, that would be good.  My interest is growing.  That black Cherry board looks fantastic with these keys...
Conquering the world with BASIC since 1982

Offline 7bit

• MX1A-G1DW
« Reply #55 on: Wed, 15 December 2010, 18:17:42 »
Quote from: nathanscribe;263667
Just a quick question: there are two Command keys in the modifier set, yes?  Your 1st-page listing makes it look like just one.

If a couple of blank (1 1/4 size) were added to either the basic or modifier set, that would be good.  My interest is growing.  That black Cherry board looks fantastic with these keys...

I thought one would be sufficient. The last time I used an apple-computer (running CP/M) was at school.

However, I will include 2 Command and 2 Option keys.

Offline Parak

« Reply #56 on: Wed, 15 December 2010, 19:29:48 »
I'd be quite interested in the possibility of double spaced (for matrix/pos) vertical and/or horizontal enter, shift, backspace, space and function keys to name a few. Also for the same application, single spaced versions of keys that are typically 1 1/4 (ctrl, alt, tab, etc) would be legendairy.

Failing that, it's already awesome that there's a colemak/dvorak option :D

Offline Lanx

« Reply #57 on: Wed, 15 December 2010, 19:40:27 »
Quote from: pipedream;263650
So I skimmed this thread and couldn't find any mention about the Sprues. Will you get Signature Plastics to cast these new keys so that they have the Sprue on the back, instead of the front like last time?

Picture taken from the Round 1 thread:
Show Image

now i know why Rip watermarks his pics, I've been plagerised!
but yea prolly nothing can be done about this noobish keycap 101 noobie mistake, like i suggested b4, sandpaper and spit!

Offline Pylon

« Reply #58 on: Wed, 15 December 2010, 20:36:11 »
I'm not going to place an order since I don't own any Cherry keyboards  , but how about a PBT spacebar?

Offline erik.m.nelson77

« Reply #59 on: Wed, 15 December 2010, 21:03:13 »
I actually just registered for this forum because of this thread. I have a new cherry POS keyboard, and f13-f24 would be wonderful! But I would like to check- you are only going to order one type of set, correct?

(Matching F1-F24 plus replacement extra keys would be AMAZING, but I doubt that is possible..)

Other people with POS keyboards who mentioned this- perhaps we - AKA someone with more than a single post- could organize an order for a function set? I have a cheryy MX 8100 and the relegendable keys are.. lackluster. And I personally do not have the money for a full set :/

Offline vegaman

« Reply #60 on: Wed, 15 December 2010, 21:48:00 »
Would there be any chance of single width Ctrl, Win, Alt... keys for a Cherry G80-1865 and similar layouts? They're the same profile as the keys below the home row (sorry I'm not sure the right name, but the row with zxc...) If not it's no big deal, still quite interested in this.

Offline iMav

• geekhack creator/founder
  • "Τα εργαλεία σας είναι σημαντικά."
« Reply #61 on: Wed, 15 December 2010, 23:55:33 »
I'm in for a standard set (and would like command and option keys if possible).

As I currently don't own a Filco, I will probably be putting a set on a Leopold once they are available for sale...

No key puller?  ;)

Also, count me in if you need a US distro point.  I"m mailing stuff out to geekhackers all the time as it is.

Offline 7bit

• MX1A-G1DW
« Reply #62 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 01:50:06 »
Quote from: Parak;263727
I'd be quite interested in the possibility of double spaced (for matrix/pos) vertical and/or horizontal enter, shift, backspace, space and function keys to name a few. Also for the same application, single spaced versions of keys that are typically 1 1/4 (ctrl, alt, tab, etc) would be legendairy.

Failing that, it's already awesome that there's a colemak/dvorak option :D

There is still room for inclusion of single-spaced keys. These have the cheapest per key price. Please tell me which keys you need and at which row.

Quote from: erik.m.nelson77;263768
I actually just registered for this forum because of this thread. I have a new cherry POS keyboard, and f13-f24 would be wonderful! But I would like to check- you are only going to order one type of set, correct?

(Matching F1-F24 plus replacement extra keys would be AMAZING, but I doubt that is possible..)

Other people with POS keyboards who mentioned this- perhaps we - AKA someone with more than a single post- could organize an order for a function set? I have a cheryy MX 8100 and the relegendable keys are.. lackluster. And I personally do not have the money for a full set :/

Welcome to GeekHack!

There are 4 guys now ffor F13-F24 so I will include these along with the black F1-F4, F8-F12 in tto the function pack.

Again, please tell me which keys you need and at what position.
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 December 2010, 01:53:57 by 7bit »

Offline HungryPillow

« Reply #63 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 01:57:43 »
I'm in for a standard kit. Will there be the orange WASD keys or can we choose a color? Or no to both?
Realforce 87U | Realforce 104U | Filco Majestouch MX Blues | Corsair K70 RGB MX Browns | Ducky Shine 4 MX Clears / Browns | WhiteFox Aria MX Browns

Offline sixty

• http://deskthority.net
« Reply #64 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 01:59:24 »
Btw, while we are at this. We should also make a special spacebar/second spacebar for the new and upcoming Leopold boards since sooner or later a lot of people now ordering the set will end up with those. They are entirely different from Filco/Ducky/Cherry. I can measure out mine later if this order sets off before the public launch of those keyboards.

Offline 7bit

• MX1A-G1DW
« Reply #65 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 02:03:54 »
Quote from: iMav;263826
I'm in for a standard set (and would like command and option keys if possible).

As I currently don't own a Filco, I will probably be putting a set on a Leopold once they are available for sale...

No key puller?  ;)

Command and Option is already included into the modifier kit.
No key puller this time. I don't kno if they sell them separately. Maybe, if there are enough orders, it could be added as an extra. Should be no more expansive as the last time.

Quote from: iMav;263826

Also, count me in if you need a US distro point.  I"m mailing stuff out to geekhackers all the time as it is.

Would be great if you could do that collation and distribution job. I would be pleased to do that myself, but I'm afraid it will be too costly to ship the whole bunch over to me.

PS: your new old avatar looks much more sympathetic!

PS/2: Thanks for running this website, which brings us all together to make thinks like this happen!
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 December 2010, 02:08:59 by 7bit »

Offline 7bit

• MX1A-G1DW
« Reply #66 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 02:12:57 »
Quote from: sixty;263855
Btw, while we are at this. We should also make a special spacebar/second spacebar for the new and upcoming Leopold boards since sooner or later a lot of people now ordering the set will end up with those. They are entirely different from Filco/Ducky/Cherry. I can measure out mine later if this order sets off before the public launch of those keyboards.

I don't know if SP can make that spacebar, ie if the are flexible in placing the key-stems at a different position. Please give me the details or enquire that directly at SP.

Thanks for mentioning this.

Offline 7bit

• MX1A-G1DW
« Reply #67 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 02:24:36 »
Quote from: HungryPillow;263853
I'm in for a standard kit. Will there be the orange WASD keys or can we choose a color? Or no to both?[/QUOTE
]
Thats a sort of extra which will not go into any of the kits listed.

From Round 1 I know that the price for 50 sets orange WASD will be @ $3.20 per set.

I will set up a separate poll on these extra whishes.

Color is fixed, except it might be a bit darker or lighter.

Offline db_Iodine

« Reply #68 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 02:25:51 »
Quote from: 7bit;263851
There is still room for inclusion of single-spaced keys. These have the cheapest per key price. Please tell me which keys you need and at which row.

Welcome to GeekHack!

There are 4 guys now ffor F13-F24 so I will include these along with the black F1-F4, F8-F12 in tto the function pack.

Again, please tell me which keys you need and at what position.

Let's hope there are more people interested in all black F-keys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline HungryPillow

« Reply #69 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 03:54:10 »
Quote from: 7bit;263862
Quote from: HungryPillow;263853
I'm in for a standard kit. Will there be the orange WASD keys or can we choose a color? Or no to both?[/QUOTE
]
Thats a sort of extra which will not go into any of the kits listed.

From Round 1 I know that the price for 50 sets orange WASD will be @ $3.20 per set.

I will set up a separate poll on these extra whishes.

Color is fixed, except it might be a bit darker or lighter.

OK I'm also in for the colored WASD and all black F1-F12 keys :) Thanks.
Realforce 87U | Realforce 104U | Filco Majestouch MX Blues | Corsair K70 RGB MX Browns | Ducky Shine 4 MX Clears / Browns | WhiteFox Aria MX Browns

Offline nathanscribe

« Reply #70 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 03:55:08 »
Quote from: 7bit;263662
blanks should be cheaper than double-shots. I will enquire on that.

Please do.  A blank to replace the Menu key would be great.

Is there a projected timescale for this, by the way?  No deadline for orders, payment etc.?

Offline Moogle Stiltzkin

« Reply #71 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 04:08:56 »
Quote from: 7bit;263641
If there is no consensus if the colors should be darker or lighter, or if the majority agrees to have the same colors again, it will be compatible to Round 1. The difference is that this time all labels are centered. It will be the same font, because
- signature has nothing else in stock (other font would be very costly)
- I like it that way;-)

It will also be the same profile. I thought about SA-profile, but they told me they can only do row 3 for Cherry switches in SA-profile.

So, if you just want the extras without the standard kit: be welcome!

I think i understand what you mean about the alignment. So the alphabets which already are centered will be the same as this mo; also assuming the size is also the same.

But the numbers, functions keys, window, control, alt, shift, tab, enter, numpad etc etc is all going to be centered ???

To be honest i don't think it will look good like that. Also it's better to keep it the same like Mo1 this way more people can participate by ordering just the cheaper kits to supplement their Mo1 full set.

Because it's gonna look weird when using the colemak kit that some of the keys are centered; and others are not.

Same reason why colors should also be same as Mo1.

So hopefully we can do a poll to keep the font/alignment/color from Mo1 for compatibility sake so 50+ people from Mo1 can participate without having to buy a full set again :{

Colemak and Dvorak kits contain all the additional caps needed to have these layouts, including keys with the nubs usually at F and J.

I will post all those layouts one after the other.

Yeah i hope to see this :X
"So long as we do not depend on the facts entirely, incomplete knowledge is better than complete ignorance."

:bounce:

Current gaming keyboard: Ducky DK-9008 with Cherry Beige/White doubleshots (Cherry Mx Brown)

For my 2nd pc: Cherry G80-1095 HAU Revision 00 (Cherry Mx Black)

Dye subbed keys harvested from NCR 3299-k440-v001 G80-3007 SAU. Casing donated to Mike.
[/FONT]

Free mechanical keyboard + other gear click here![/color]

Offline 7bit

• MX1A-G1DW
« Reply #72 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 04:13:41 »
Quote from: nathanscribe;263878
Please do.  A blank to replace the Menu key would be great.

Is there a projected timescale for this, by the way?  No deadline for orders, payment etc.?

Please take a look at the first page from time to time. I will add whishes to the kits. For every kit I left some air to add more keys. I think that one blank is doable.

I will wait until after Christmas. I think December 31 will be a good deadline to add to the wish-list.[1]

Currently I don't take orders, just collect whishes to be added. Once that list stablizes I will ask SP for exact prices again and prepare the order forms.

[1] Important: deadline to add to Santa's 2010-whish-list is December 24, 00:00 !!!

Offline Senor_Cartmenez

« Reply #73 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 04:41:16 »
I am also in for a standard set plus DE-language set.

However I do have 2 wishes:
1) key puller

2) I really liked the orange WASD keys from the last order. HOWEVER I don't play WASD but ESDF so it doesn't bother me that those weren't included so far. STILL I would LOVE some orange keys to replace my ESDF with! I would prefer blanks but that makes double shots moot.
So how about orange arrow keys? White still works on orange as we saw from WASD. Having a set of orange arrow keys in one of the modifier packs or seperately should be feasible, no? Alternatively, the arrows could just be on the side of the keys instead of on top, which I also like quite a lot.

Hope someone besides me would be in for that.

Offline Twitchy

« Reply #74 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 04:49:22 »
Quote from: Senor_Cartmenez;263887
So how about orange arrow keys?
Sticking with the theme maybe they could say
  • Forward (or forth)
  • Back
  • Left
  • Right
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 December 2010, 04:53:43 by Twitchy »
Stuff
Filco Majestouch FKBN88M/UKB2
Topre Realforce 91UBY
Razer Imperator + Razer Vespula[/COLOR]

Offline 7bit

• MX1A-G1DW
« Reply #75 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 04:58:51 »
Quote from: Moogle Stiltzkin;263881
But the numbers, functions keys, window, control, alt, shift, tab, enter, numpad etc etc is all going to be centered ???

All centered! That's the deal. A-Z are centered, so everythinelse must be centered as well. Symmetry is very important!

To be honest i don't think it will look good like that. Also it's better to keep it the same like Mo1 this way more people can participate by ordering just
the cheaper kits to supplement their Mo1 full set.

What about a top-row supplement set for those who just want a national/alternate layout as add on for MO1? (`~ to +=) ?

Because it's gonna look weird when using the colemak kit that some of the keys are centered; and others are not.

Same reason why colors should also be same as Mo1.

Colemak does not involve changes to the top rows.

So hopefully we can do a poll to keep the font/alignment/color from Mo1 for compatibility sake so 50+ people from Mo1 can participate without having to buy a full set again :{

Yeah i hope to see this :X

Color and profile: yes.

Off-center: NO WAY!

Offline 7bit

• MX1A-G1DW
« Reply #76 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 05:04:27 »
Quote from: Twitchy;263890
Sticking with the theme maybe they could say
  • Forward (or forth)
  • Back
  • Left
  • Right

I will set up a poll on that oranje stuff including so far:

WASD, ESDF, Forward, Back, left, Right and most presumably a GeekHack-key plus key puller.

Offline vegaman

« Reply #77 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 05:16:16 »
Quote from: 7bit;263851

If possible in single width I'd want Ctrl, Win, Alt, Alt, Win, Context menu key, Ctrl (all the keys at the bottom). At least on my board they're the same profile as the zxc... row. Hopefully there's others that need single width too and they can confirm if theirs are the same profile.
I'd be happy with blank keys for these ones if others are too.

Offline 7bit

• MX1A-G1DW
« Reply #78 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 06:43:42 »
Quote from: vegaman;263900
If possible in single width I'd want Ctrl, Win, Alt, Alt, Win, Context menu key, Ctrl (all the keys at the bottom). At least on my board they're the same profile as the zxc... row. Hopefully there's others that need single width too and they can confirm if theirs are the same profile.

I will set up an additoinal poll as soon as possible, including:

POS-kit: everything useful for POS-keyboards
Oranje-kit: all that childish gaming stuff plus toys;-)
NO, FI, ES: serious stuff for other languages.
top-row supplement `~ to =+ (13 keys from Standard set):
for cheapskates who can't stand a mess-up of off-center and centered keys in the top row.

More to come, be patient ...

Offline Twitchy

« Reply #79 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 06:56:03 »
I see how easily these things can get derailled as the clamour for more options increases.

Nice work 7bit.:thumb:
Stuff
Filco Majestouch FKBN88M/UKB2
Topre Realforce 91UBY
Razer Imperator + Razer Vespula[/COLOR]

Offline itlnstln

« Reply #80 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 07:10:20 »
That's why you have to go with the "Here it is. Who wants it?" approach.  Otherwise, you get bogged down in opinions.

Offline 7bit

• MX1A-G1DW
« Reply #81 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 07:15:24 »
Quote from: Twitchy;263928
I see how easily these things can get derailled as the clamour for more options increases.

Nice work 7bit.:thumb:

Nothing gets derailled here!

I will just add some new tracks, if necessary.

Maybe some lead to a dead-end, if there are not enough people to get on the train.

I'm into that POS-stuff as well, so there are good chances on that to come true, for a start. Same with those Modifier, Function and Numeric kits. I did not vote myself and be sure I will take more than one of each set.

Offline Parak

« Reply #82 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 07:51:08 »
Quote from: vegaman;263900

Well, the DCS family is the same profile for both of the rows. In addition to the aforementioned I'd also be interested in single width backslash, tab, and some type of modifier key other than function (like hyper). I'd get a couple of sets of those (at least 3).

I'm still holding out for double width space/shift/enter/backspace/function (and maybe delete), but there's not much interest in those I think. Maybe I'll do a custom order myself eventually.

Offline 7bit

• MX1A-G1DW
« Reply #83 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 08:03:38 »
Quote from: Parak;263939
Well, the DCS family is the same profile for both of the rows. In addition to the aforementioned I'd also be interested in single width backslash, tab, and some type of modifier key other than function (like hyper). I'd get a couple of sets of those (at least 3).

I'm still holding out for double width space/shift/enter/backspace/function (and maybe delete), but there's not much interest in those I think. Maybe I'll do a custom order myself eventually.

Once again, pease tell me which row! I need to know that in order to decide to add it into that POS-kit or as for \  or \ |  to be added into the Numeric kit.
I would be maybe interested in some of these myself!!!

Offline dewaere

« Reply #84 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 08:09:13 »
Quote from: Senor_Cartmenez;263887
I am also in for a standard set plus DE-language set.

However I do have 2 wishes:
1) key puller

2) I really liked the orange WASD keys from the last order. HOWEVER I don't play WASD but ESDF so it doesn't bother me that those weren't included so far. STILL I would LOVE some orange keys to replace my ESDF with! I would prefer blanks but that makes double shots moot.
So how about orange arrow keys? White still works on orange as we saw from WASD. Having a set of orange arrow keys in one of the modifier packs or seperately should be feasible, no? Alternatively, the arrows could just be on the side of the keys instead of on top, which I also like quite a lot.

Hope someone besides me would be in for that.

I'd be in for that, especially for the arrows or forw/back/left/right stuff cause I use either WASD or ESDF :)
I use RDFG actually (AZERTY)
KBC Poker Red / IBM Model M 1987 / Das Keyboard 1 / Filco Majestouch 2 Tenleyless Brown / Nopoo minichoc Red / Cherry G80-1861 HBF Black / Qpad MK-80 Red / Zowie EC2 / Zowie Mico / Steelseries XAI / Steelseries KANA /  Microsoft IE 3.0 / Microsoft imo 1.1 / Microsoft wmo 1.1 / Logitech MX 518 / Logitech MX 300 / Logitech MX 310 / Razer DeathAdder 1800 / Razer  Diamondback 1600 / Logitech  G9X

Offline theferenc

« Reply #85 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 08:36:35 »
So, just out of curiosity, these are cylindrical rather than spherical keys, right? Does SP even do spherical keys? Cause that would be awesome.
HHKB Pro 2 -- Custom UNIX layout Unicomp Customizer 101 -- IBM Model M 1391401 (modded to UNIX layout) -- IBM 1397000 (also UNIX layout) -- SSK in UNIX layout -- Model F 122 key in UNIX layout (Soarer USB "native")

CST L-TracX trackball -- Kensington Expert Mouse trackball

Offline 7bit

• MX1A-G1DW
« Reply #86 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 08:46:20 »
Quote from: theferenc;263959
So, just out of curiosity, these are cylindrical rather than spherical keys, right? Does SP even do spherical keys? Cause that would be awesome.

Right.

I would have loved these sphericals too, but Mrs. Signature Plastics told me, they are only available for row 3. They could make them, but again: $$$$$.

:-(

Offline 7bit

• MX1A-G1DW
« Reply #87 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 08:56:28 »
Quote from: ripster;263967
See my "Signature Plastics Novelty Keys" post for sphericals.  Can't remember their three letter code for these.  Notice they are lying about only being able to do one font.

She told me they do SA-family usualy for single keys only.

Your image shows what she actually told me: row-3-profile (the 2 in the middle).

She did not say they can't do them, but they will be quite costly. I will ask her about the price of a full layout at 25 or 50 sets.

As for the font, I hope they stick to their lie as long as they can!!! :-)

BTW: I had not seen any slanted stuff on any of their key caps.
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 December 2010, 09:00:25 by 7bit »

Offline Hofy

• Voids Warranties
« Reply #88 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 09:13:55 »
Just updating my wishes.  1 Standard set, 1 Numeric, 1 Function and 1 WASD.

If iMav is the US coordinator, I can be of assistance as I live about an hour away.  It will depend on my 24/7 schedule though.
Poker II Cherry MX Blue
Filco TenKeyless Zero Fukka
Cherry ML4100
IBM Model M 1391401 Buckle Spring Luvin

Offline Senor_Cartmenez

« Reply #89 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 09:21:23 »
I only have one problem with this so far:

A sole standard kit would be kinda useless for me, I would defo need a DE layout kit to complement. But I only saw 4 or 6 votes for these.

Do you need 50 for each kit or 50 in total to make it feasible?

Offline Ekaros

« Reply #90 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 09:22:41 »
So, which of these are for red esc and "ANY KEY"? ;D Those look like intresting ;D
So I should add something useless here yes? Ok, ok...
Filco 105-key NKRO MX Browns Sw/Fi-layout|IBM Model M 1394545 Lexmark 102-key Finnish-layout 1994-03-22|Cherry G80-3000LQCDE-2 with MX CLEAR
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dell AT102W(105-key SF) (Black ALPS)|Steelseries Steelkeys 6G(MX Black) ISO-FI-layout|Cherry G84-4400 G84-4700 Cherry MLs

Offline 7bit

• MX1A-G1DW
« Reply #91 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 09:29:12 »
Quote from: Senor_Cartmenez;263988
I only have one problem with this so far:

A sole standard kit would be kinda useless for me, I would defo need a DE layout kit to complement. But I only saw 4 or 6 votes for these.

Do you need 50 for each kit or 50 in total to make it feasible?

Prices are for 25 sets with some air in them, meaning they will be a bit cheaper actually. This thing is up for less than 24 h! Be patient to let others discover or decide on that. Also one or another maybe want 2 sets?

If there are only 12 orders for that layout, everyone will pay less than 25 $ per set.

Offline Parak

« Reply #92 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 09:53:45 »
Quote from: 7bit;263947
Once again, pease tell me which row! I need to know that in order to decide to add it into that POS-kit or as for \  or \ |  to be added into the Numeric kit.
I would be maybe interested in some of these myself!!!

Sorrie :D

Single width \| can be either row 2 (as standard on qwerty row) or row 4 (spacebar row). People will have this in either standard location or somewhere more convenient on the reprogrammable boards (like row 4 in my case), so for flexibility purposes, the less of an angle the better I'd think (row 2 dcs is 3 degrees). Honestly, having the key as single width is already huge, so I can deal with the angle differences. I'm used to it :p

Single width Tab: Row 2

Ctrl, Win, Alt, Menu, Hyper (or whichever you'd prefer): Row 4 spacebar

(if you decide to do them) Double width (goes on top of two switches) space/shift/enter/backspace/function/delete: These are fairly quirky as far as angles go, since they can be vertical or horizontal and people will place them in weird locations. I think that either row 3 or no angle at all (SP might force this) would be the best compromise for a set of these.

Offline pipedream

« Reply #93 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 09:59:42 »
I think i understand what you mean about the alignment. So the alphabets which already are centered will be the same as this mo; also assuming the size is also the same.

See

Quote from: 7bit;263485

--------------
[1] If you want off-center labels, or a different color (e.g. pink),
please refer to Round TWO!

Offline 7bit

• MX1A-G1DW
« Reply #94 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 10:43:57 »
Quote from: Parak;264007
Sorrie :D

Single width \| can be either row 2 (as standard on qwerty row) or row 4 (spacebar row). People will have this in either standard location or somewhere more convenient on the reprogrammable boards (like row 4 in my case), so for flexibility purposes, the less of an angle the better I'd think (row 2 dcs is 3 degrees). Honestly, having the key as single width is already huge, so I can deal with the angle differences. I'm used to it :p

Single width Tab: Row 2

Ctrl, Win, Alt, Menu, Hyper (or whichever you'd prefer): Row 4 spacebar

(if you decide to do them) Double width (goes on top of two switches) space/shift/enter/backspace/function/delete: These are fairly quirky as far as angles go, since they can be vertical or horizontal and people will place them in weird locations. I think that either row 3 or no angle at all (SP might force this) would be the best compromise for a set of these.

Now I know what you mean: 2-sized caps with 2 stems, which are mountable, eg over F1 and F2, or PgUp and PgDn or so.
I will enquire pricing for that.

Consider \| included to both rows into the numerical set.
Single-space Ctrl, Win, Alt, Menu, Hyper are already on the list.
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 December 2010, 12:26:29 by 7bit »

Offline nathanscribe

« Reply #95 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 13:40:32 »
1xStandard and 1xModifier for me I think.  Naturally I'll need another keyboard to put my "spare" keys on.

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #96 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 14:42:34 »
has arrows vs up/down/left/right been decided? i strongly prefer arrows

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline 7bit

• MX1A-G1DW
« Reply #97 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 14:50:11 »
Quote from: mkawa;264172
has arrows vs up/down/left/right been decided? i strongly prefer arrows

OK, arrows will be included to the standard set, along with Up, Down, Left, Right.

For gamer keys, please wait for a separate poll to show up over the week-end.

ps: I added AT/DE/SE-layout-kit to first post.

Offline 7bit

• MX1A-G1DW
« Reply #98 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 15:00:13 »
Quote from: ripster;264178
The Cherry Ones are the best, Signature's are kinda stubby.
Show Image

By all means:

Go, e-mail Cherry, ask for prices on double shots, setup a poll, keep track of wishes, enquire on possibility and prices of special wishes.

I will fetch the package directly from the factory and do the collation of these sharp-edged keys, plus shipping.

That's promised!

:-)

Offline Ekaros

« Reply #99 on: Thu, 16 December 2010, 15:08:31 »
Quote from: 7bit;264175
OK, arrows will be included to the standard set, along with Up, Down, Left, Right.

For gamer keys, please wait for a separate poll to show up over the week-end.

ps: I added AT/DE/SE-layout-kit to first post.

Have to consider this, missing those Alt Gr-s atleast for {[]}, makes me bit uneasy...
So I should add something useless here yes? Ok, ok...
Filco 105-key NKRO MX Browns Sw/Fi-layout|IBM Model M 1394545 Lexmark 102-key Finnish-layout 1994-03-22|Cherry G80-3000LQCDE-2 with MX CLEAR
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dell AT102W(105-key SF) (Black ALPS)|Steelseries Steelkeys 6G(MX Black) ISO-FI-layout|Cherry G84-4400 G84-4700 Cherry MLs