Author Topic: America Fu*k Yeah  (Read 231658 times)

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
Re: America Fu*k Yeah
« Reply #250 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 21:17:15 »
Show Image

murica'

Do they give a ticket for a hearth surgery with these?
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline whiskerBox

« Reply #251 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 21:24:31 »
Deep fried is only there to exaggerate. We all know donuts are deep fried, so it's redundant. The point is, y'all are just jealous America invents the best foods.

Deep fried is never redundant! NEVER!
"I'm on a mission to bring down GH's anarchy of moderators" -RIPSTER jr.

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #252 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 21:34:42 »
Deep fried is only there to exaggerate. We all know donuts are deep fried, so it's redundant. The point is, y'all are just jealous America invents the best foods.

It's not redundant at all!  The donut's been deep fried, yes.  But don't forget the burger as a whole.  Clearly the entire sandwich has been re-deep-fried after assembly, ensuring proper grease saturation.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #253 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 21:44:21 »
Oh my! You're right. Well then, that settles it once and for all. America has invented the greatest thing since... well since America itself!

Offline Ninjerk

« Reply #254 on: Mon, 06 May 2013, 20:05:26 »
I love Chicken and Waffles

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #255 on: Mon, 06 May 2013, 20:08:33 »
Invented by the Dutch

Offline L4yercake

« Reply #256 on: Tue, 07 May 2013, 13:53:36 »

Offline cytoSiN

• ATCG
« Reply #257 on: Fri, 10 May 2013, 13:08:32 »
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 May 2013, 13:10:08 by cytoSiN »
Model M 1391401 1989 || Ducky DK9008G2 Pro LE || XArmor U9BL-S LED || CM Storm QuickFire Rapid

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #258 on: Fri, 10 May 2013, 13:25:02 »
Just heard how tall the new WTC tower is... lol

Offline cytoSiN

• ATCG
« Reply #259 on: Fri, 10 May 2013, 13:28:15 »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57583858/spire-permanently-installed-on-new-wtc-tower/

And the best part about that link?  It's got the Charles Ramsey "Dead Giveaway" song in the righthand banner....I swear I did NOT plan that!
Model M 1391401 1989 || Ducky DK9008G2 Pro LE || XArmor U9BL-S LED || CM Storm QuickFire Rapid

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #260 on: Fri, 10 May 2013, 13:29:03 »
no, you need to hire a lawyer for that. but after you sue them for making you fat (and win $10m), you need to pay your lawyers. that will leave you about $100,000, which should be enough to pay for heart surgery in just about any country except America.

Since you can't get heart surgery, you want to drown your sorrows (in lard). So you spend $100,000 on more fried donut bacon cheezburgers.

Show Image

murica'

Do they give a ticket for a hearth surgery with these?
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #261 on: Fri, 10 May 2013, 13:31:10 »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57583858/spire-permanently-installed-on-new-wtc-tower/

And the best part about that link?  It's got the Charles Ramsey "Dead Giveaway" song in the righthand banner....I swear I did NOT plan that!

Really? 23% of the building is a spire? How does that even count?

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #262 on: Fri, 10 May 2013, 13:32:50 »
Hey I hear you bro

Unfortunately, since non-fat and non-fked up people are a minority in America, I think you need to go somewhere... maybe Surrender Monkey Land/ Old Europe.

Believe me, when I lived in America, I REALLY HATED FLYING. When you are a poor student who can't afford to fly first class, every flight you get the full benefit of American genes. After all, as that cartoon says, obesity is genetic!

I like how people talk **** all day about America, while living there. Go off and live in a country you feel is better off for you, and quit talking ****. Because right now, all you are is a hypocrite.

I talk **** all day about America, while living here, and while being proud that my country is the greatest on earth.  I talk crap because my country is full of fat lazy morons.  I want to tell people why they bring this great country down, and hopefully make an impact.  Think about it.  Whenever I go out, I see nothing but lardasses everywhere, and I live out west where people are supposed to be healthier.  I see people doing their college homework struggling to find the answer to x+3=5, and other similar skills that they should have learned in the 5th grade at the latest.  I cancelled my cable television almost a decade ago, because the only thing on is idiotic reality shows that other people here seem to love.  The fact that Jersey Shore, Real Housewives, etc., are so popular illustrates the level of stupidity needed to watch TV in this country.  Have you ever seen the movie idiocracy?  That is what has been happening in our country in real life.  Everywhere I look, I see stupidity, laziness, and fatness.  I hate when people tell me if I'm not happy in my country, I should leave.  My response when people tell me that?... F YOU, I don't need to leave my country to be happy, YOU need to leave to make me happy.  All of the worthless people that suck the life out of my country and live off of the innovators and producers need to leave.  You know, the people that shop at Wal-Mart, then turn around and complain that our jobs are going away - The people that haven't eaten a vegetable or read a non-fiction book that contains actual knowledge in years, wonder why their life sucks, why they're fat, and why they can't get a job that they don't hate and make crap wages that they barely survive on.  Maybe we can ship them out to Alaska or some other sparsely populated area, sort of like leper colonies, but for fat dumbasses that think a bucket of KFC is healthy because it's "low carb."

Even with all that said, America is still the greatest country in the world.  People in other countries know that, that's why they come here, and we end up stealing the best and brightest from the rest of the world.  In this country you can go as far as you want to go, the only thing holding you back is yourself.  Unfortunately, many people in this country hold themselves back, they do the absolute minimum to skate by in life.  Even though we have so many useless people in this country, the people who are useful are so great that they make up for everyone else.  That's why we thrive.  If you think about it, almost EVERY major innovation from at least the past 100 years was either invented or heavily influenced by Americans, who were either born here or came here from other countries for a better life.

America, fawk yeah...
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #263 on: Fri, 10 May 2013, 13:36:11 »

Really? 23% of the building is a spire? How does that even count?

Oh, it counts. That's how the Empire State Building stole the title for 'World's Tallest Building' back in the day -- they secretly added the spire at the very end in order to steal the title from, I don't know, the Chrysler Building? I'm just irked it took them over a decade to build the new tower. New tower looks good from the street corner. It should have been in the shape of a middle finger pointed at the Middle East, but whatever.

Also, I don't think people in that area want to be that high up anymore anyway.
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 May 2013, 13:38:12 by Krogenar »
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #264 on: Fri, 10 May 2013, 13:40:35 »

"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him."
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
« Reply #265 on: Fri, 10 May 2013, 14:41:23 »

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #266 on: Fri, 10 May 2013, 16:41:41 »
I like how people talk **** all day about America, while living there. Go off and live in a country you feel is better off for you, and quit talking ****. Because right now, all you are is a hypocrite.

I talk **** all day about America, while living here, and while being proud that my country is the greatest on earth.  I talk crap because my country is full of fat lazy morons.  I want to tell people why they bring this great country down, and hopefully make an impact.  Think about it.  Whenever I go out, I see nothing but lardasses everywhere, and I live out west where people are supposed to be healthier.  I see people doing their college homework struggling to find the answer to x+3=5, and other similar skills that they should have learned in the 5th grade at the latest.  I cancelled my cable television almost a decade ago, because the only thing on is idiotic reality shows that other people here seem to love.  The fact that Jersey Shore, Real Housewives, etc., are so popular illustrates the level of stupidity needed to watch TV in this country.  Have you ever seen the movie idiocracy?  That is what has been happening in our country in real life.  Everywhere I look, I see stupidity, laziness, and fatness.  I hate when people tell me if I'm not happy in my country, I should leave.  My response when people tell me that?... F YOU, I don't need to leave my country to be happy, YOU need to leave to make me happy.  All of the worthless people that suck the life out of my country and live off of the innovators and producers need to leave.  You know, the people that shop at Wal-Mart, then turn around and complain that our jobs are going away - The people that haven't eaten a vegetable or read a non-fiction book that contains actual knowledge in years, wonder why their life sucks, why they're fat, and why they can't get a job that they don't hate and make crap wages that they barely survive on.  Maybe we can ship them out to Alaska or some other sparsely populated area, sort of like leper colonies, but for fat dumbasses that think a bucket of KFC is healthy because it's "low carb."

Even with all that said, America is still the greatest country in the world.  People in other countries know that, that's why they come here, and we end up stealing the best and brightest from the rest of the world.  In this country you can go as far as you want to go, the only thing holding you back is yourself.  Unfortunately, many people in this country hold themselves back, they do the absolute minimum to skate by in life.  Even though we have so many useless people in this country, the people who are useful are so great that they make up for everyone else.  That's why we thrive.  If you think about it, almost EVERY major innovation from at least the past 100 years was either invented or heavily influenced by Americans, who were either born here or came here from other countries for a better life.

America, fawk yeah...

You have to be joking?

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #267 on: Fri, 10 May 2013, 16:57:14 »
(Attachment Link)

"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him."

Though now I know the rest of the world use KPH and not MPH

FTFY

:p
You know what Miles means? It means I have the freedom to choose to use numbers like 5280 and 12 to determine values instead of strict, unfree numbers like 10 and 1000. 'MURICA!

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #268 on: Fri, 10 May 2013, 17:02:15 »

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #269 on: Fri, 10 May 2013, 17:04:29 »
It's because Americans brains can handle the pressure to math those numbers up, instead of taking the easy route out and doing everything in tens.

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #270 on: Fri, 10 May 2013, 17:05:51 »
I really don't think that they can.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #271 on: Fri, 10 May 2013, 17:07:58 »
I really don't think that they can.

That reply, along with your avatar... :D

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #272 on: Fri, 10 May 2013, 17:08:55 »
Yeah....

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #273 on: Fri, 10 May 2013, 21:18:38 »
It's because Americans brains can handle the pressure to math those numbers up, instead of taking the easy route out and doing everything in tens.

I get 15 rods to the hogshead and that's the ways I likes it!

I mean, honestly, that's what I like about America -- some egghead European elitist with a fetish for the metric system tells us how we should measure things, and we flip them the bird. Because that's what America is all about -- telling blowhards who think they're smarter than you to get bent. To me, that's what Europe is all about -- determining as a group what's in the best interests of making the elites happy and then doing it with a smile on your face, like a good sheep. America is about blazing your own trail as an individual, and mooning everyone else as you do it.

Also, bewbz, and we shower with greater regularity.

God Bless America.
More

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #274 on: Sat, 11 May 2013, 04:33:19 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Spokoman

« Reply #275 on: Sat, 11 May 2013, 08:28:54 »
idk if this fits the bill, but this was taken irl. It's from a lil trip I took and it confused da hell out of me  :eek:
Ducky Shine II Blue LED Brown Switches
CM QF TK Red LED Red Switches

Offline dirge

« Reply #276 on: Sat, 11 May 2013, 08:50:33 »
I'd rather live on the best street in the uk than the worst in the US, I'd rather live on the best street in the us than the worst in Iran.

It's not so much about countries as a whole as the ****s in the hole that you live.

That said, ban guns you ****ing morons.
Thinking about things isn't the same as doing things. Otherwise everybody would be in jail.

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
  • All your base are belong to us!
    • All your base are belong to us!
« Reply #277 on: Sat, 11 May 2013, 12:19:35 »
I'd rather live on the best street in the uk than the worst in the US, I'd rather live on the best street in the us than the worst in Iran.

It's not so much about countries as a whole as the ****s in the hole that you live.

No thank you.

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #278 on: Sat, 11 May 2013, 21:18:02 »

Did you mean that you would rather live on the worst street in the UK rather than the best street in the U.S.?

Quote from: dirge

Why would we take advice from a nation of jug-eared, chin-less, stomach-eaters with a royal family and rotten teeth? Banning guns in Britain hasn't reduced violence, it has only reduced the ordinary citizen's likelihood of being able to defend themselves. Unban guns you ****ing morons.
More

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #279 on: Sat, 11 May 2013, 21:34:11 »
Why would we take advice from a nation of jug-eared, chin-less, stomach-eaters with a royal family and rotten teeth? Not banning guns in Britain hasn't reduced violence, it has only reduced the ordinary citizen's likelihood of being able to defend themselves. Unban guns you ****ing morons.

Why would we take advice from a nation of obese, dumb rednecks with a corrupt government?

See how easy it is to throw around false stereotypes? (okay, maybe the corrupt government and stomach-eating bits weren't false)

Also what's wrong with the royal family? It might seem pointless but it gives Britain plenty of money from all the tourists it attracts..
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #280 on: Sun, 12 May 2013, 01:22:17 »
I like how you guys turn a thread that is supposed to be fun and light-hearted into a nationalistic, hate-mongering playground.

Good job.

Offline Hak Foo

• Make America Clicky Again!
« Reply #281 on: Sun, 12 May 2013, 03:49:31 »
Can I propose a related thread?

"Canada:  Oh, Lovely, Thank You."
Overton130, Box Pale Blues.

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #282 on: Sun, 12 May 2013, 09:33:43 »
Can I propose a related thread?

"Canada:  Oh, Lovely, Thank You."

"Canada: Thank God America Hasn't Rolled Over In It's Sleep and Smothered Us!" (I kid, I kid -- right now Canada is more business-friendly than America.)

As for turning a light-hearted thread dark and threatening, blame the guy who called America a bunch of idiots with guns. I don't even follow the logic of banning guns: all you end up doing is keeping guns out of the hands of law-abiding people, not criminals. And anyone who has had any experience with law enforcement knows that the vast majority of the time, the cops show up after the violence (i.e. after you or someone you care about is dead or injured) is over. Not before, and not during the violence.

(fires guns in the air) 'Murica, woo!!!

More

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #283 on: Sun, 12 May 2013, 09:39:41 »
Why would we take advice from a nation of obese, dumb rednecks with a corrupt government?
See how easy it is to throw around false stereotypes? (okay, maybe the corrupt government and stomach-eating bits weren't false)

We're so rich even our poor are fat! And I'd pit the reddest of our rednecks versus the ... uh, the most chavtastic of your chavs anyday.
And yes, our government is corrupt, like all governments. But at least we have a lingering tradition of being wary of it.

Also what's wrong with the royal family? It might seem pointless but it gives Britain plenty of money from all the tourists it attracts..

I have nothing personal against the royals -- especially Pippa and her rump -- it's just a 'Murica thing to dislike kings; it may have something to do with having thrown off the reign of a British King. Even the lowliest of the low in 'Murica can say, when faced with some petty tyrant, "It's a free country!"
More

Offline ping111

« Reply #284 on: Sun, 12 May 2013, 09:45:12 »
>Developing a new generation of spaceships
>Only country to have been to the Moon
>Only country with a private sector actively working in space
>Won WWII singlehandedly
>Never lost a war in its 237 year history
1.  Even though the last hundred or so manned flights were done in Russia, by the Soyuz?
2. Yep, forget about the Chinese and the Russians, who even though didn't send a manned mission there, sent over 20 rovers each!
3. Forgot about the Danish, did you?
4 That is the biggest ball of bull**** I have heard since I got here.  Do you have ANY IDEA how much the Axis bailed your ass?  Also, I wonder which is the only country in the world considered by the Yad Vashem Society to be a Righteous Among the Nations for their valiant efforts to rescue the oppressed?  Is it America?  Nope.  Denmark, baby.
5. Forgetting about the War of 1812 there, cowboy?

~A Canadian
In My Possession:
Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 Mechanical Keyboard - Cherry MX Brown - Blue LED Backlighting
Wanted:
KBTalking PURE - Tenkeyless - Cherry MX Brown - Green LED Backlighting

Offline lazerpointer

• ya gotta stay phresh
« Reply #285 on: Sun, 12 May 2013, 10:09:43 »
As an American I am so embarrassed by people like poopmat typing stuff like that into this thread. I REALLY hope you non-US folks don't think we're all that stupid and arrogant.

Now for some comedy;

Only in America......can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.

Only in America......are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.

Only in America......do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
i type, therefore i geekhack

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #286 on: Sun, 12 May 2013, 10:11:05 »
People don't order diet coke for health reasons!

Offline lazerpointer

• ya gotta stay phresh
« Reply #287 on: Sun, 12 May 2013, 10:13:26 »

People don't order diet coke for health reasons!

It's ironic that they still call it "diet." lmao....

The taste is definitely more bitter IMO... why the heck do they drink the stuff anyways?  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: Sun, 12 May 2013, 11:55:24 by lazerpointer »
i type, therefore i geekhack

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #288 on: Sun, 12 May 2013, 10:25:03 »
I hate normal Coke, diet Coke tastes much nicer to me.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #289 on: Sun, 12 May 2013, 10:44:29 »
ITT: People taking stuff way too serious.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline llovro

« Reply #290 on: Sun, 12 May 2013, 13:03:06 »
I hate normal Coke, diet Coke tastes much nicer to me.
Both, normal and diet Coke are poison. I'd rather drink cat piss than Coke. So much ****ing aspartame in there...

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #291 on: Sun, 12 May 2013, 13:24:34 »
True dat but sometimes there is no other option!

Offline iri

« Reply #292 on: Sun, 12 May 2013, 18:24:57 »
Forgetting about the War of 1812 there, cowboy?
'murica **** yeah!

21847-0
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline iri

« Reply #293 on: Sun, 12 May 2013, 18:28:31 »
ban guns you ****ing morons.
no!
'murica f**k yeah!

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #294 on: Tue, 28 May 2013, 11:39:29 »
23548-0

Grrr... hate Larry, hate him so much.
More

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #295 on: Tue, 28 May 2013, 11:41:10 »
(Attachment Link)

I think i remember that (or similar) TV ad from when I was in the states; is that when there are about a million side-effects listed?
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #296 on: Tue, 28 May 2013, 12:01:04 »
(Attachment Link)

I think i remember that (or similar) TV ad from when I was in the states; is that when there are about a million side-effects listed?

Yeah, pretty much. The whole advertising campaign has a very 'Murica! feel to it.
Larry the Redneck: "Upset that ya cain't drink barbeque sauce straight from th' bottle?! Try Prilosec OTC!" (stupid smile)
Larry the Redneck: "Is that Double-Fried 20-pound hamburger havin' trouble making the bend 'round yer aorta? Try Prilosec OTC!" (stupid smile)

How about eating a ****ing vegetable? I just hate the whole drenched-in-Ranch-dressing feel to the campaign.
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 May 2013, 12:03:12 by Krogenar »
More

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #297 on: Tue, 28 May 2013, 12:14:45 »

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #298 on: Tue, 28 May 2013, 12:16:24 »
Lol :P
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #299 on: Tue, 28 May 2013, 12:19:55 »
That's a real commercial... the video may be funny, but I WTF'd all over the place when I was driving and heard that!