Poll

Which realization of Cyrillics do you prefer?

Double shot single letters
Standard QWERTY with front printed Cyrillics

Author Topic: [IC] YURI R1 GMK (Cherry profile)  (Read 354778 times)

Offline T0mb3ry

• https://www.instagram.com/t0mb3ry_gh/
    • Flickr
Re: [IC] YURI R1 GMK (Cherry profile)
« Reply #1400 on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 15:45:18 »
Posting vote again, so you dont need to search for:
VOTE HERE FOR MENU AND DIOMOND SYMBOL ALIGNMENT

Ok people i need to do a very important poll here.

GMK told me there is an issue with menu icon. The thing is that the menu icon is three straight horizontal lines. However if aligned to the left side, these lines will appear slightly wrapped, due to the concave keyshape (remember Chrerry profile is cylindrical). So it will be optical illusion, which will make the lines not straight. In that case GMK is suggesting to make the diamond and menu symbols centered.

So here is the render so you can see better.
Show Image

First row is the current alignment.
Second row is suggested by GMK.

Anyway i'd like to start a poll for it. If you dont understand the issue, just ask again and i'll try to explain it in a different way.

If you vote for the left alignment then gmk will make it, but you've been warned about possible issues ;)

What are your thoughts if it goes centred in the end, T0mb3ry? Or what you're thinking yourself overall.

I personally wouldn't mind either, though I'm leaning to Centred, just to match the 1u variants. Apart from that, it doesn't really bother me.

It does not bother me too. Actually it makes the diamond and menu symbols to stand out in a good way, since they are little bit different in usage from control and alternative keys. In the end i can understand GMKs concerns about the alignment.

However i am not really an icon user. Many of you probably know i appreciate the icon + word modifiers. In that case i'd like to know more your opinion about it.

Ok people i need to do a very important poll here.

GMK told me there is an issue with menu icon. The thing is that the menu icon is three straight horizontal lines. However if aligned to the left side, these lines will appear slightly wrapped, due to the concave keyshape (remember Chrerry profile is cylindrical). So it will be optical illusion, which will make the lines not straight. In that case GMK is suggesting to make the diamond and menu symbols centered.

So here is the render so you can see better.
Show Image

First row is the current alignment.
Second row is suggested by GMK.

Anyway i'd like to start a poll for it. If you dont understand the issue, just ask again and i'll try to explain it in a different way.

If you vote for the left alignment then gmk will make it, but you've been warned about possible issues ;)

So the menu and diamond icons are the only ones affected? Everything else should be fine right?

Exactly. Everything else will stay as it is.
« Last Edit: Sun, 14 May 2017, 15:47:41 by T0mb3ry »

Offline a_ak57

« Reply #1401 on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 15:50:55 »
Having a couple legends centered but everything else aligned left would look pretty weird.  And I don't think the optical illusion will be noticeable unless you're looking for it.  After all, nobody complains about Z and other horizontal-line letters looking weird.  In fact I'm looking at the underscore line on my keyboard right now and I don't notice anything offputting.  Complete non-issue IMO.

Also I feel like you might want to reiterate in the poll that only those couple keys would be centered and everything else would remained left aligned.

Offline mBass

« Reply #1402 on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 15:56:29 »
I think I actually prefer them centered. 

Offline pattulus

• RocketINK
[IC] YURI R1 GMK (Cherry profile)
« Reply #1403 on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 15:58:31 »
Voting for not centered.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #1404 on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 16:08:43 »
Keep the discussion and most importantly vote for alignment:

In the end the alignment with the most votes will be taken for Diamond and Menu symbols. GMK explained their concerns and made only suggestion, but how it will be done is up to you. The only thing you need to do is to vote ;)

Offline _joe_king

« Reply #1405 on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 16:20:24 »
How different are the space bars from carbon? Cant wait :) !!!!

Offline Owl-

« Reply #1406 on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 16:44:09 »
It does not bother me too. Actually it makes the diamond and menu symbols to stand out in a good way, since they are little bit different in usage from control and alternative keys. In the end i can understand GMKs concerns about the alignment.

However i am not really an icon user. Many of you probably know i appreciate the icon + word modifiers. In that case i'd like to know more your opinion about it.

I primarily use those Diamond keys for Fn and bottom shortcuts, so it doesn't bother if it centred or not. I appreciate all three variants, icon, text or both.
I'm just trying to visualise how 'wrapped' the caps will be if it remained on the left because I don't think it'll look that bad? Especially the Diamond.
For the Menu Icon, I'm using the Left Arrow key as my base visual, and I don't think it looks all that bad or 'wrapped'. This is just me in the end.

Here's a quick rough photoshop example on how I see it IF it is on the left - to me, doesn't look to bad. Then again this is dyesub, but it shouldn't be too far off with GMK's DS. Ignore the 1u size.
168400-0

This is what the centred Diamond looks like from Orig's GMK set
http://i.imgur.com/Ml6EJi7.jpg?1

I'm just wondering if this is the same thoughts/concerns they suggested to Orig about the Diamond looking a little wrapped.

These are all my thoughts, for now, T0mb3ry. Do share any further thoughts you may have :)
In the end, I'm content with it staying left or being centred, not overly fussed about it.
« Last Edit: Sun, 14 May 2017, 16:47:31 by Owl- »

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #1407 on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 17:04:20 »

I primarily use those Diamond keys for Fn and bottom shortcuts, so it doesn't bother if it centred or not. I appreciate all three variants, icon, text or both.
I'm just trying to visualise how 'wrapped' the caps will be if it remained on the left because I don't think it'll look that bad? Especially the Diamond.
For the Menu Icon, I'm using the Left Arrow key as my base visual, and I don't think it looks all that bad or 'wrapped'. This is just me in the end.

Here's a quick rough photoshop example on how I see it IF it is on the left - to me, doesn't look to bad. Then again this is dyesub, but it shouldn't be too far off with GMK's DS. Ignore the 1u size.
(Attachment Link)

This is what the centred Diamond looks like from Orig's GMK set
http://i.imgur.com/Ml6EJi7.jpg?1

I'm just wondering if this is the same thoughts/concerns they suggested to Orig about the Diamond looking a little wrapped.

These are all my thoughts, for now, T0mb3ry. Do share any further thoughts you may have :)
In the end, I'm content with it staying left or being centred, not overly fussed about it.

I am pretty neutral in this case. Without any issues btw concerns from GMKs side, i would definitely go for left alignment. However there might be issues. So i'd like to make it just your way.

I am loking at T and Z keys. Which display the warping very well. It does not mean also T and Z look bad because you can see the shape of the key. They look good, because the lines are short.

There is also another older Menu key. This one however is centered. It has straight horizontal lines too. I think it was done by Cherry. So my question is why didn't they made it left aligned like other icons? I think they faced same issues and this is why its done centered.

To everybody:
Keep the discussion and vote. By voting dont look on what i am writing. Vote for what you really want. If you appreciate left aligned symbols then vote for them.

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
« Reply #1408 on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 17:38:03 »
If it is decided to avoid that potential flaw, I propose to center all four bottom row icons and not 2 out of 4

Diamond and Menu centered

All bottom row icons centered
« Last Edit: Sun, 14 May 2017, 17:41:55 by Oblotzky »

Offline Owl-

« Reply #1409 on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 18:19:50 »
I am pretty neutral in this case. Without any issues btw concerns from GMKs side, i would definitely go for left alignment. However there might be issues. So i'd like to make it just your way.

I am loking at T and Z keys. Which display the warping very well. It does not mean also T and Z look bad because you can see the shape of the key. They look good, because the lines are short.

There is also another older Menu key. This one however is centered. It has straight horizontal lines too. I think it was done by Cherry. So my question is why didn't they made it left aligned like other icons? I think they faced same issues and this is why its done centered.

To everybody:
Keep the discussion and vote. By voting dont look on what i am writing. Vote for what you really want. If you appreciate left aligned symbols then vote for them.

The Diamond and the three line Icon menu will be clear I'm sure if you see T and Z are good. They're not heavily detailed icons, just minimalistic.

Are you talking about these old menu icons?:
https://dangwang.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/img_0731_11.jpg
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0267/1905/products/originative-cyrillic1_grande_9bb1fc18-d4b6-4443-ad5a-062c1329d1b9_grande.jpg?v=1486505490
https://d2ydh70d4b5xgv.cloudfront.net/images/9/c/auerbach-opf-d-91275-g81-3000-r-m-cherry-mechanical-vintage-keyboard-ps-2-new-fca667ff0bdd48fa9d32ed49b10ad748.jpg

They're aligned to the left. Just Orig's Cyrillic is centred.

I'm good with Oblotzky's suggestion about having the bottom centred. Though that isn't my call.

Offline e_l_tang

« Reply #1410 on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 19:19:57 »
Would it be possible for GMK to produce some samples? I'm not convinced that putting the legends on the left will cause distortion. If I were to print out a legend onto a small piece of paper and slide it around the top of a keycap, the paper and the legend would stay in exactly the same shape.
« Last Edit: Sun, 14 May 2017, 19:21:42 by e_l_tang »

Offline jebbra

• jebbra.net
« Reply #1411 on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 22:41:28 »
Voted to keep 'em left.

Btw t0m, I still feel the Control icon is too big compared to the others, or is it the diamond that's too small? Just letting this out of my chest, especially after seeing Oblotzky's renders  ;D

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
« Reply #1412 on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 23:35:00 »
Would it be possible for GMK to produce some samples?

No, they have to make the molds according to what is picked

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #1413 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 13:31:07 »
Thank you so much EVERYBODY who voted in the poll. Its poll is pretty close but we do it the democratic way. These icons will be aligned left!

We need to give it a try. In case there will be issue, so its not that bad. In GMK Carbon round 2 we can always switch to centered alignment. And ofcourse if Yuri ends up succesful then there will bes second round with centered diamond and alt symbols (if there are issues).

Thank you!

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1414 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 13:56:07 »

if Yuri ends up succesful ...

Stating the obvious: Yuri will be a success, for sure. New sets that incorporate innovative features have been successful and yours has many:  the colorway, the Cyrillic, is DS, is Cherry profile  and has brand-new designed Icons, a first in Cherry profile double shots. There is no way it does not pull demand.
« Last Edit: Mon, 15 May 2017, 14:27:58 by ideus »

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #1415 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 16:18:35 »
Ok got GMK renders. I've checked them for Errors and they seem to be ok. Anyway having 2 eyes is good but having more is better. Please check the kits you are intersted in and if you find any errors then please reply here, i would appreciate it.
Base kit

Cyrillics
Keep in mind these will cost probably more than base kit, by how much i dont know. You wanted doubleshot cyrillics? Here they are and i hope they are worth the effort ;)

International kit

DC kit

Icon Modifiers

Ergodox/Planck kit

Novelties

Community kit

Glorious keys

Spacebars kit

Offline e_l_tang

« Reply #1416 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 16:21:43 »
Ok got GMK renders. I've checked them for Errors and they seem to be ok. Anyway having 2 eyes is good but having more is better. Please check the kits you are intersted in and if you find any errors then please reply here, i would appreciate it.
Base kit
Show Image

Cyrillics
Keep in mind these will cost probably more than base kit, by how much i dont know. You wanted doubleshot cyrillics? Here they are and i hope they are worth the effort ;)
Show Image

International kit
Show Image

DC kit
Show Image

Icon Modifiers
Show Image

Ergodox/Planck kit
Show Image

Novelties
Show Image

Community kit
Show Image

Glorious keys
Show Image

Spacebars kit
Show Image

Are there supposed to be row 3 keycaps in the ErgoDox thumb cluster? In the Cyrillic kit the slashes and backslashes are too horizontal in my opinion and there are no scooped homing keys.
« Last Edit: Mon, 15 May 2017, 16:26:09 by e_l_tang »

Offline digisax

« Reply #1417 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 16:29:17 »
Base kit
Show Image

Cyrillics
Show Image

International kit
Show Image

DC kit
Show Image

Icon Modifiers
Show Image

Ergodox/Planck kit
Show Image

Novelties
Show Image

Community kit
Show Image

Glorious keys
Show Image

Spacebars kit
Show Image

I love that Cyrillic kit, the doubleshot cyrillic keys should be well worth the effort/expense.
niu mini - R2 T1s, MT3 Dev/TTY

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #1418 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 16:33:39 »
Base kit
Show Image

Cyrillics
Show Image

International kit
Show Image

DC kit
Show Image

Icon Modifiers
Show Image

Ergodox/Planck kit
Show Image

Novelties
Show Image

Community kit
Show Image

Glorious keys
Show Image

Spacebars kit
Show Image

Are there supposed to be row 3 keycaps in the ErgoDox thumb cluster? In the Cyrillic kit the slashes and backslashes are too horizontal in my opinion and there are no scooped homing keys.

That row 3 is probably error will note this.

In case of slashes. These are only renders and they do not represent the real end result. For example latin alphas in render have different font as they are in reality. In that case the angle of these backslashes is not really the representation of how they will be. I suppose the backslashes will have the same angles as on other keys. Anyway i'll note this.

Offline e_l_tang

« Reply #1419 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 16:47:15 »
Base kit
Show Image

Cyrillics
Show Image

International kit
Show Image

DC kit
Show Image

Icon Modifiers
Show Image

Ergodox/Planck kit
Show Image

Novelties
Show Image

Community kit
Show Image

Glorious keys
Show Image

Spacebars kit
Show Image

In case of slashes. These are only renders and they do not represent the real end result. For example latin alphas in render have different font as they are in reality. In that case the angle of these backslashes is not really the representation of how they will be. I suppose the backslashes will have the same angles as on other keys. Anyway i'll note this.
If you look closely at the Cyrillic kit you will see that the "A" and "O" keycaps were rendered as ordinary keycaps. To be on the safe side, I think you should check with GMK that they are going to have scoops.
« Last Edit: Mon, 15 May 2017, 16:49:19 by e_l_tang »

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #1420 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 16:54:26 »
Base kit
Show Image

Cyrillics
Show Image

International kit
Show Image

DC kit
Show Image

Icon Modifiers
Show Image

Ergodox/Planck kit
Show Image

Novelties
Show Image

Community kit
Show Image

Glorious keys
Show Image

Spacebars kit
Show Image

If you look closely at the Cyrillic kit you will see that the "A" and "O" keycaps were rendered as ordinary keycaps. To be on the safe side, I think you should check with GMK that they are going to have scoops.
Agree. Noted.

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #1421 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 18:38:17 »
Just having a look over the kits. I thought the spacebar kits are gonna have everything in convex? Was hoping to try and make my next build a split spacebar one, and would be cool to have an option to deck out all the split keys in convex profile just like a normal spacebar (2.25, 1.25, 2.75u in a row)

| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline Owl-

« Reply #1422 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 19:03:49 »
There wasn't any official mention that everything in the space bar kit is convex, only the two 2u caps will be convex alongside 6u, 6.25u and 7u. The rest are concave.

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #1423 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 19:19:45 »
There wasn't any official mention that everything in the space bar kit is convex, only the two 2u caps will be convex alongside 6u, 6.25u and 7u. The rest are concave.

Perhaps I assumed wrong. Pity :(
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline Owl-

« Reply #1424 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 19:25:02 »
They made moulds for 2u convex so there's hope that they can produce them for the other sizes too :)

Offline Auk

« Reply #1425 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 19:41:16 »
Hi, This set looks excellent, great job with the design :)

Can someone explain: why is the International kit combined as it is? this set looks like it's going to be hugely successful, so are the British, German and combined Scandinavian countries each incapable of hitting MOQ on their own even on a set like this? or is it a Massdrop handling requirement to keep the International kit as a single option?

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1426 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 19:45:47 »

Can someone explain: why is the International kit combined as it is? this set looks like it's going to be hugely successful, so are the British, German and combined Scandinavian countries each incapable of hitting MOQ on their own even on a set like this? or is it a Massdrop handling requirement to keep the International kit as a single option?

Subsets of key caps for specific European Languages do not get enough demand if  offered separately. This international kit is your best bet.

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #1427 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 20:14:55 »

They can barely do it as is. Just look at Miami Dolch, the set sold 4300 kits (which is huge) and of those both UK AND International combined sold 64. That is 1.5% of total sales almost to the dot, is that really worth it for the designer, for the manufacturer and/or for MD? The kits were super cheap too, this is going to be more expensive, without MD's help this might not even get to meet GMK's MOQ as is let alone if you split the kit further. Then you'll literally have zero chance.

Offline thad

« Reply #1428 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 21:41:25 »
Well I managed to get in on the Duck Lightsaver V3 today....just waiting for the Yuri GB to have my first endgame.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1429 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 21:55:56 »

They can barely do it as is. Just look at Miami Dolch, the set sold 4300 kits (which is huge) and of those both UK AND International combined sold 64. That is 1.5% of total sales almost to the dot, is that really worth it for the designer, for the manufacturer and/or for MD? The kits were super cheap too, this is going to be more expensive, without MD's help this might not even get to meet GMK's MOQ as is let alone if you split the kit further. Then you'll literally have zero chance.

Data that nailed the international kits affair down.

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #1430 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 00:14:30 »
i'll repeat one more time that i would very very much like to see a BL3 on OR2 glorious key as, well, it would just look glorious and this is probably the only chance to get it made.  other than that, looks sweet!

Offline Auk

« Reply #1431 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 04:23:12 »
...Miami Dolch, the set sold 4300 kits...

I'm not looking to start an argument and derail the thread, I'm looking for more solid data. Where do you get the 4300 sales from? Is that all sub-kits combined? If the image on the Miami Dolch drop page is true, surely it's the ratio of International sales to base kits that we really want to know?

MOQ/price break was hit at 25 units each for UK and International (noted this is SP's MOQs, not GMK)
  • 29 units of UK set
  • 35 units international set
  • 925 base kits
64÷925 × 100 = 6.92

6.92% at first glance doesn't look like a big number, but I wonder if it's pretty good given the lack of visibility and marketing outside of the mechanical keyboard communities, possibly even more so given that a lot of the European enthusiasts seem to have switched to ANSI. I have more thoughts on this and some (very) embryonic ideas, but not ideal for this thread.

Thanks for the insight and pointing me toward the Miami Dolch data.

Offline pomk

« Reply #1432 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 04:34:21 »
For dev/tty the international+uk hit about 10%.
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-matt3o-devtty-custom-keycap-set

Offline Auk

« Reply #1433 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 04:49:53 »
Hi T0mb3ry,

would it be viable to offer an alternative base kit consisting of the Cyrillic + Icon modifers? as a means to keep the price affordable(ish) for those that want that combination but can't afford everything in addition to the standard base kit

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #1434 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 04:50:39 »
Is it possible to buy a subkit alone?
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #1436 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 07:26:43 »
You can buy Cyrillic or whatever kits without buying base kit.
Much obliged good sir.
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1437 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 08:08:43 »

I'm not looking to start an argument and derail the thread, I'm looking for more solid data. Where do you get the 4300 sales from? Is that all sub-kits combined? If the image on the Miami Dolch drop page is true, surely it's the ratio of International sales to base kits that we really want to know?

MOQ/price break was hit at 25 units each for UK and International (noted this is SP's MOQs, not GMK)
  • 29 units of UK set
  • 925 base kits
64÷925 × 100 = 6.92

6.92% at first glance doesn't look like a big number, but I wonder if it's pretty good given the lack of visibility and marketing outside of the mechanical keyboard communities, possibly even more so given that a lot of the European enthusiasts seem to have switched to ANSI. I have more thoughts on this and some (very) embryonic ideas, but not ideal for this thread.

I'd say that the 29 UK kits are the only data that represent the case of a single Language subset, that was the question that was raised originally. Even then, UK is a very small kit, because the UK layout shares most of the keys with the US layout. Any other Language requires far more keys and have less people interested within the small keyboard aficionado world. Advertising is not really an issue here, because high quality / high cost keyboards are not for the average PC user, most interested parties are already present in the usual communication channels that has the information, forums like this and the MK market within massdrop.

Offline pomk

« Reply #1438 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 08:22:44 »

• 29 units of UK set
  • 925 base kits
64÷925 × 100 = 6.92

I'd say that the 29 UK kits are the only data that represent the case of a single Language subset, that was the question that was raised originally. Even then, UK is a very small kit, because the UK layout shares most of the keys with the US layout. Any other Language requires far more keys and have less people interested within the small keyboard aficionado world. Advertising is not really an issue here, because high quality / high cost keyboards are not for the average PC user, most interested parties are already present in the usual communication channels that has the information, forums like this and the MK market within massdrop.
I'd be interested to see the data suggesting that other (not uk) languages have less people interested. I have a feeling that both swe/fi and de have more people interested in mk than in the uk. I have nothing to back this claim however.

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #1439 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 08:36:14 »

• 29 units of UK set
  • 925 base kits
64÷925 × 100 = 6.92

Ditto on derailing, I'm quite certain T0mb3ry won't mind a couple semi offtopic posts; Indeed, the 4300 (4293 I believe exactly) was the total amount of kits sold, your data is perfectly sound as is your reasoning when it comes to why ISO variants don't pull their weight (plus people always complain about VAT and shipping etc).

I do however stand by the fact that the proportion of ISO/int kits sold to overall kits is what matters. Your int to base kits data is interesting and accurate but in terms of raw profit it isn't super relevant in my opinion - for example I bought all 3 novelty kits as well as both accent kits, there's no way I'll have them all on my board at once, I just did it because I thought they look very cool and want to have options; not everyone is going to make full usage of every kit they purchased but they still have to pull their weight money-wise.

Every kit has a goal to meet, regardless of whether or not almost 7% of base kits sold are going on ISO boards, as far as actual profit/money raised goes it is still 1.5% and that's what designers, manufacturers and Massdrop (have to) care about.

I'd be interested to see the data suggesting that other (not uk) languages have less people interested. I have a feeling that both swe/fi and de have more people interested in mk than in the uk. I have nothing to back this claim however.

I easily agree with that too with no data to back it up.

Offline superdoedoe

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Reply #1440 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 17:28:50 »
Only like just over half a day till Massdrop can pocket all our moneys!

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #1441 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 00:56:29 »

Offline Theodoooore

« Reply #1442 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 01:06:26 »
You probably should study the description ;)
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-t0mb3ry-gmk-yuri-custom-keycap-set

Show Image

Oof, anybody want to guess what time my RP GCSE exam starts?

30 minutes before the drop starts.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #1443 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 01:35:20 »
Oh cmon People dont you see the added pricings? Even a MOQ table is there....

Offline jebbra

• jebbra.net
« Reply #1444 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 02:02:14 »

I see them clearly! Btw, there's no 1.5u meta in icon kit? Just realized this...

Offline RominRonin

• * Maker
« Reply #1445 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 03:15:18 »
Are we there yet?

We NEED to do some serious promotion to reach the MOQ for Dvorak/Colemak kits. I need those kits man.

Offline Sissy

« Reply #1446 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 03:58:40 »
This set gonna get cheap fast.
cant wait

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #1447 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 04:08:47 »
This set gonna get cheap fast.
cant wait
This looks so sweet. I just hope I have the dough when it drops.

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #1448 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 04:21:09 »
Are we there yet?

We NEED to do some serious promotion to reach the MOQ for Dvorak/Colemak kits. I need those kits man.

I'm in for it. So that's two of us at least.

Offline dblack

• Formerly ZuXzu
« Reply #1449 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 04:43:22 »
still deciding with hours to spare...