Author Topic: [GB] GMK Oblivion (Complete)  (Read 171962 times)

Offline astonlau

Re: [GB] GMK Oblivion (Complete)
« Reply #400 on: Tue, 19 December 2017, 09:30:08 »
Surprisingly package received. Even shipping status at pre shipment.

Offline 8megabit

« Reply #401 on: Tue, 19 December 2017, 10:58:09 »

Does the package have the same tracking number as the one you received that has pre-shipment on the tracking website?
Where do you live?

Offline 8megabit

« Reply #402 on: Mon, 25 December 2017, 14:39:24 »

Does the package have the same tracking number as the one you received that has pre-shipment on the tracking website?
Where do you live?
The same thing happened to me now. Package received, with a different tracking number, while the original one still says pre-shipment.

Offline under.pk

« Reply #403 on: Tue, 26 December 2017, 06:30:09 »
I'm still waiting for my package...

What worried me is I already got 2 package from other people from USA. I received 2 packages today one was sent from CA on 13th Dec (CJ542595193US) another was sent from VA on 18th Dec (UH009536944US) but my GMK still not here it was sent on 9th Dec, its the most expensive product from those 3 but the tracking number is untrackable and because of that I don't know if the package was stuck at the custom or not either. sigh

I have no idea what to do, contact keyclack on contact form and noone reply.
« Last Edit: Tue, 26 December 2017, 06:51:49 by under.pk »

Offline Traveler

« Reply #404 on: Tue, 26 December 2017, 09:39:16 »

What worried me is I already got 2 package from other people from USA. I received 2 packages today one was sent from CA on 13th Dec (CJ542595193US) another was sent from VA on 18th Dec (UH009536944US) but my GMK still not here it was sent on 9th Dec, its the most expensive product from those 3 but the tracking number is untrackable and because of that I don't know if the package was stuck at the custom or not either. sigh

International shipments can vary greatly in speed. I'm in the US, and I ordered a board from a group buy in the UK that got here in like a week. I bought some keycaps from a guy in Australia that took around 30 days; twenty of which the tracking was never updated. I ordered something from Japan that took even longer and wasn't updated.

Worst part is many shipments lately have had wrong tracking numbers, so you're likely to unexpectedly find it on your doorstep one day.

The fact that jchan seems to be ignoring people concerns me though. Makes me cautious of ever ordering through keyclack again.

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #405 on: Tue, 26 December 2017, 10:55:25 »

International shipments can vary greatly in speed. I'm in the US, and I ordered a board from a group buy in the UK that got here in like a week. I bought some keycaps from a guy in Australia that took around 30 days; twenty of which the tracking was never updated. I ordered something from Japan that took even longer and wasn't updated.

Worst part is many shipments lately have had wrong tracking numbers, so you're likely to unexpectedly find it on your doorstep one day.

The fact that jchan seems to be ignoring people concerns me though. Makes me cautious of ever ordering through keyclack again.

Christmas season?

Offline Brammm87

« Reply #406 on: Thu, 28 December 2017, 01:42:50 »
I'm really hoping it's due to Christmas season... My GMK Oblivion tracking hasn't been updated since Nov 30th. I'm waiting until after New Years. I'll contact Keyclack one more time then. If I'm not getting a satisfying answer then, I'll be considering a charge back.
pls gief bbv2

Offline priyadi

« Reply #407 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 22:05:04 »
jchan. I've sent you an email to support@keyclack.com and jchan@keyclack.com. thanks.
Boards: Filco TKL+HID Liberation, Infinity 60%, Sentraq S60-X, Whitefox, Ergodox, Planck.
Member of the flat keyboard society.
Keycap manifesto: "Key sets without vendor neutral Super key are worthless"

Offline under.pk

« Reply #408 on: Wed, 03 January 2018, 03:13:31 »
I already got my package, It actually arrived here on 26th Dec but it stuck at the custom, the postman just sent me an import tax notice today.

Offline okidna

« Reply #409 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 05:48:30 »
Keycaps arrived at Keyclack on 30th October. Nearly 4 weeks later and my set still hasn’t left...

More than 2 months later and my keycaps is still nowhere to be seen.

EDIT : keycaps finally arrived last week.
Thanks to Mr. priyadi for organizing local group buy, thanks to oblotzky for such an amazing keycaps design, and thanks to jchan for organizing the group buy.
I read from another thread that jchan is taking a break from opening new group buy, so good luck and enjoy your break, may you come back better than before.
« Last Edit: Sat, 27 January 2018, 07:52:17 by okidna »

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
« Reply #410 on: Mon, 05 March 2018, 10:13:32 »
FYI in case anyone has questions about a round 2, this is all I have at this point: https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/826wna/keyboard_art_to_answer_some_questions_about_gmk/

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #411 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 18:08:20 »
Now that it’s 2019, any news on GMK Oblivion V2v

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #412 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 18:08:53 »
FYI in case anyone has questions about a round 2, this is all I have at this point: https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/826wna/keyboard_art_to_answer_some_questions_about_gmk/

Any update now it’s 2019? Thanks!

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #413 on: Sun, 06 January 2019, 09:59:38 »

I'm working on the IC, which will be launching this month still  :thumb:

Offline thearctican

« Reply #414 on: Sun, 06 January 2019, 11:53:29 »

Really looking forward to it! As an owner of both the Regular and Hagoromo GMK sets, I'm actually looking forward to nabbing another white set (since it was killed by Box switches).

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #415 on: Sun, 06 January 2019, 12:09:32 »

Awesome. I’m predicting it will be keyset of the year!

Offline Sdhebert

« Reply #416 on: Thu, 04 April 2019, 14:31:11 »
Am I missing something or are the git modifiers not going to be offered?

Those are the whole reason to buy Oblivion! (No offense to non programmers)

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #417 on: Thu, 04 April 2019, 14:46:04 »
Am I missing something or are the git modifiers not going to be offered?

Those are the whole reason to buy Oblivion! (No offense to non programmers)

This is the old thread for Round 1 of GMK Oblivion that ran in 2017. Please refer to the new interest check for the upcoming V2 run: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=99174