Author Topic: Skog TKL  (Read 77917 times)

Offline deterouni

Re: Skog TKL
« Reply #100 on: Fri, 30 March 2018, 11:07:54 »
Tracking has been sent out for the ones provided.

please check your emails

if you ordered two, i've noted which were sent out

Any updates on the remaining orders?

Bump.  We're now over a month with the remaining 6 boards. Are they production complete and were just waiting on Percent to ship, or has there been another delay?

The remaining 6 orders are mostly grey, those didn't pass QC, Percent took them to the anodize shop last weekend, hopefully will be ready to ship by next week.

Did the remaining boards come back from the shop?

Bump. Again we’re a week past when orders could have been ready to ship.

Offline YH YOON

« Reply #101 on: Thu, 05 April 2018, 01:00:13 »
Hey jchan

When are you going to ship?     >:D
« Last Edit: Thu, 05 April 2018, 01:01:48 by YH YOON »

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #102 on: Thu, 05 April 2018, 01:33:24 »
Hey jchan

jchan can't ship. Percent ships their buys themselves direct to you. If you haven't received it, it is because percent has not shipped yet.

Offline deterouni

« Reply #103 on: Fri, 06 April 2018, 14:32:03 »
Hey jchan

Yeah I think its pretty obvious at this point jchan and percent have lost interest in fulfilling this GB. I am going to give it until the 28th (which would be 1 year on a 12 week GB) before trying to start working on getting my money back.  I think the paypal dispute window is up so we will likely be relying on the same person who has been MIA from this thread since Feb to refund us.  I'm not hopeful :(  The canoe buy seems to be progressing though. Seems like percent is working on something just not this.

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
  • Please email jchan@keyclack.com. PMs are disabled
    • KeyClack
« Reply #104 on: Wed, 11 April 2018, 15:23:53 »
Hey jchan

Yeah I think its pretty obvious at this point jchan and percent have lost interest in fulfilling this GB. I am going to give it until the 28th (which would be 1 year on a 12 week GB) before trying to start working on getting my money back.  I think the paypal dispute window is up so we will likely be relying on the same person who has been MIA from this thread since Feb to refund us.  I'm not hopeful :(  The canoe buy seems to be progressing though. Seems like percent is working on something just not this.

I've been talking with Kingnestea about this, and we're still waiting on Percent. If you're interested in a refund, we can still refund you manually.

We do have 1 pending refund, which we will send out tomorrow to you (for whoever requested it).

Regarding SkoG itself, it was me who pushed to get this international gb done. Some gb's take longer than others unfortunately, but if you're interested in a refund, we'll have it processed by 4-16 if you request one from now until then (and after of course) via support@keyclack.com . Just send your order info.

The last information I got regarding fulfillment was that the ano factory was going through inspection, and the Qingming festival was happening, which is essentially a memorial day in China. Currently waiting an update on the remaining (now) 5 boards.
Support Email: support@keyclack.com

Did you miss something from us?

Offline YH YOON

« Reply #105 on: Thu, 12 April 2018, 23:23:11 »
Hey jchan

I've been talking with Kingnestea about this, and we're still waiting on Percent. If you're interested in a refund, we can still refund you manually.

We do have 1 pending refund, which we will send out tomorrow to you (for whoever requested it).

Regarding SkoG itself, it was me who pushed to get this international gb done. Some gb's take longer than others unfortunately, but if you're interested in a refund, we'll have it processed by 4-16 if you request one from now until then (and after of course) via support@keyclack.com . Just send your order info.

The last information I got regarding fulfillment was that the ano factory was going through inspection, and the Qingming festival was happening, which is essentially a memorial day in China. Currently waiting an update on the remaining (now) 5 boards.

Hey jchan

sent you a receipt and a mail. When will you reply?

Offline kingnestea

« Reply #106 on: Fri, 13 April 2018, 01:04:25 »
Quick update,

2 of the remaining 5 boards will go out this weekend.
Percent is still awaiting some grey parts to come back from the anodization shop.

There is no such thing that Percent has given up fulfillment on Skog and moved to Canoe.
Take a closer look at the status of both GB, the grey units of the Canoe is stuck too
Which is normally anodized together with the grey parts of the remaining Skog orders.

Once those are back from anodization, both GB will move on. Canoe is progressing because he has units of other colors to ship.
And all Skog orders besides grey has been shipped already.

Offline YH YOON

« Reply #107 on: Mon, 16 April 2018, 01:01:56 »
Are you ignoring me? jc ?

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
    • KeyClack
« Reply #108 on: Mon, 16 April 2018, 20:31:39 »
Are you ignoring me? jc ?

Hi,

Your email was responded to today. Sorry for the delay.

--

Hopefully the last few units will go out soon as we ask Percent for updates on how the anodization progress is going.

Offline YH YOON

« Reply #109 on: Wed, 18 April 2018, 03:29:46 »
Okay. Thank you.
 :thumb:

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
    • KeyClack
« Reply #110 on: Wed, 18 April 2018, 15:41:49 »
We've talked to Percent, and we're still waiting on the Grey units.

Hopefully things move soon, thanks for your patience for those waiting.

If you'd like to cancel your reservation still, just send an email to support@keyclack.com ; we're really sorry about the delays for this one, but i'm sure you'll be happy with the result once the board is in hand.

Offline deterouni

« Reply #111 on: Wed, 18 April 2018, 18:12:46 »

If you'd like to cancel your reservation still, just send an email to support@keyclack.com ; we're really sorry about the delays for this one, but i'm sure you'll be happy with the result once the board is in hand.

If the grey color is the main issue I would be willing to switch to black.  Assuming that would be easier for Percent.  Just which ever would be faster.

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
    • KeyClack
« Reply #112 on: Sat, 21 April 2018, 19:08:54 »

If the grey color is the main issue I would be willing to switch to black.  Assuming that would be easier for Percent.  Just which ever would be faster.

I'm unsure if there are other colors available (like stock units, I assume they're raw units, anodized to grey, and then if bad, they remove the anodization).

I'm unsure what the "specific" issue is, as I've just been told it's just been an issue with the anodizing supplier.

Offline deterouni

« Reply #113 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 07:55:18 »
After seeing this thread or r/mk https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/8dze4q/open_letter_to_jchan94_and_keyclack_its_been_over/ I'm going to go ahead and start attempting the refund process.  I will email jchan at the support support@keyclack.com with my order information.

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
    • KeyClack
« Reply #114 on: Tue, 24 April 2018, 21:42:05 »
2 skogs have been dispatched. emails have been sent out for those tracking numbers now.

1 more to go now.

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
« Reply #115 on: Fri, 27 April 2018, 16:55:38 »
Looking to trade my silver alu weight for someone elses black alu weight

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #116 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 17:54:27 »
will extra parts be offered at any time?

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
    • KeyClack
« Reply #117 on: Wed, 02 May 2018, 16:01:34 »

Unfortunately, I don't think so.

Unfortunately, I believe percent is not going to run SkoG again in the future.

Offline yuppie

« Reply #118 on: Wed, 02 May 2018, 16:12:54 »

Unfortunately, I don't think so.

Unfortunately, I believe percent is not going to run SkoG again in the future.

Really too bad as I know a lot of people currently looking for one. Great board, well built. I was able to snag one aftermarket and I'm glad I did.
"Overall, it's a good community..  wish you well on your Pokemon Journey.." - TP4
Current Trades -- Wishlist

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #119 on: Fri, 08 February 2019, 13:50:04 »
anyone interested in getting some brass plates made? probably conus folks only, as i will be distributing