Author Topic: Austin, TX Meetup - April 6th, 2019 @ Google Fiber Space  (Read 11400 times)

Offline Tyson

Austin, TX Meetup - April 6th, 2019 @ Google Fiber Space
« on: Tue, 08 January 2019, 16:42:23 »
Hey GeekHack!

I posted an Interest Check trying to find out when would be the best time to have a Austin Meetup and based on your feedback and the venues schedule we are holding it on April 6th, 2019 from 6pm-10pm at The Google Fiber Space ! Shoutout to /u/sneaky_sloth_  for getting me the hookup with Google! This event space is something google came up with when they moved to Austin, it helps people get informed about Google Fiber while also allowing groups to host events there every so often. Official Meetup Designs have not been made yet. If you would like to help design art for the meetup please feel free to either contact me or leave your contact info in the RSVP form! So far 10 people have volunteered to make designs. I will be posting a poll in the Texas Mechanical Keyboards Discord and the top 3 winners will have their artwork used for the Official Designs for merch. Come talk about keyboards and win some prizes with your fellow enthusiasts! We should have plenty of room in the event center to show off your latest builds or coolest vintage keyboards.

--------------------------------------------------

Google Fiber Space: 201 Colorado St. Austin,TX 78701

April 6th, 2019 from 6pm till 10pm

To stay update on new info pertaining to this meetup I will be updating this post along with posting updates first on the Texas Mechanical Keyboards Discord

RSVP HERE

---------------------------------------------------

Here are the sponsors so far:
  • Google - The Event Space
  • Mehkee - Let's Split Acrylic Kit, Kailh Burgundies Switches, Kailh Pro Purple Switches

---------------------------------------------------