Author Topic: KBDfans' new tactile switch  (Read 20595 times)

Offline Aerizu

• Professional Lurker
KBDfans' new tactile switch
« on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 08:20:08 »
So I saw this new tactile switch from KBDfans which they claim to be 95% identical to Holy Pandas:
https://kbdfans.cn/collections/new-arrival/products/gb-kbdfans-t1-tactile-switch-10pies

I ordered a few out of curiosity. Are there any community members who received samples for review?
And what do you guys think about this new upcoming switch? o-o

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
Re: KBDfans' new tactile switch
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 09:09:15 »
Looking forward to trying them myself.
Won't be ordering until I hear how they feel though.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 09:33:55 »
In a few words, what exactly is supposed to be so special about those Holy Pandas anyway?
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline sythie

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 09:58:16 »
The translucent black housing does sound interesting but otherwise not.

Offline clappingcactus

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 10:00:36 »
In a few words, what exactly is supposed to be so special about those Holy Pandas anyway?

Theoretically, top of the tactility food chain for MX switches.

In reality, exclusivity wankery. Few people frankenstein'd them and insisted they were the best switch possible.

Box Royals, Mod H/SH, and jesus BKE Heavies and Extremes are all pretty up there in tactility if that's the 'real' goal.

Offline Gonsterek

« Reply #5 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 10:10:22 »
i bought like 70 for my build, i'm curious how they feel to type on :v

Offline Jaxxstatic

• Haptic Recon
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 10:38:29 »
Sold out? Already?

Offline audiosl4ve

• Just slave
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 13:05:19 »
Sold out? Already?

apparently in only 4h. Didn't get the bandwagon :(

Offline YiZZo

« Reply #8 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 13:34:17 »
I asked on reddit and Novelkeys should have the KDBfans T1 switches end of Jan - Early Feb. So keep an eye out on that. I missed out on the KBDfans pre-order as well.

Offline Jae-3soteric

• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAIHiFKJt69HNad6r
    • Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #9 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 17:09:45 »
I’ve got some samples of these on the way. Will cover them on top Clack as soon as I have them in hand. Hopefully Thursday, if not next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline portbaron

« Reply #10 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 18:46:08 »

In reality, exclusivity wankery. Few people frankenstein'd them and insisted they were the best switch possible.

Box Royals, Mod H/SH, and jesus BKE Heavies and Extremes are all pretty up there in tactility if that's the 'real' goal.
This is an unfair assessment and dismissal of the switch. If you separate them from the drama and take them as is, they have a lot going for them. They are not the most tactile switch, but max tactility was never supposed the be-all-end-all. What they have is a characteristic feel and sound that many people like.

I can say from personal experience comparing dozens of boards I have built with BOX royals, novelias, MODs, zealios of all versions, ergos, MX clones, and pretty much every frankenswitch out there, that they are very nice. I won't say they are the 'best tactile switch' because that is subjective, but for me they jostle between first and second place depending on the day. That is why people buy them. They enjoy the sound and feel and want to build boards they like, not because they are trying to impress people on the internet.

As for why people might prefer them - I like the rounder bump to the clicky sharp one on box switches or the more plastic-y/damped one on clears/skyes. They are less wobbly than MODS, and the initial force required to get them moving is less than v2 zeals. Some people might prefer those characteristics on those switches, but for me (and apparently some others) these differences make the holy panda style switches quite pleasant. You do need to lube them though.

Anyway, I guess I missed out on the first run of these KBD versions, but if they actually did their homework I'll definitely get some when they get the clear black color.
« Last Edit: Tue, 15 January 2019, 18:52:44 by portbaron »
| LIVING THE 1800 LIFE |

Offline clappingcactus

« Reply #11 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 22:13:54 »

This is an unfair assessment and dismissal of the switch. If you separate them from the drama and take them as is, they have a lot going for them. They are not the most tactile switch, but max tactility was never supposed the be-all-end-all. What they have is a characteristic feel and sound that many people like.

I can say from personal experience comparing dozens of boards I have built with BOX royals, novelias, MODs, zealios of all versions, ergos, MX clones, and pretty much every frankenswitch out there, that they are very nice. I won't say they are the 'best tactile switch' because that is subjective, but for me they jostle between first and second place depending on the day. That is why people buy them. They enjoy the sound and feel and want to build boards they like, not because they are trying to impress people on the internet.

As for why people might prefer them - I like the rounder bump to the clicky sharp one on box switches or the more plastic-y/damped one on clears/skyes. They are less wobbly than MODS, and the initial force required to get them moving is less than v2 zeals. Some people might prefer those characteristics on those switches, but for me (and apparently some others) these differences make the holy panda style switches quite pleasant. You do need to lube them though.

Anyway, I guess I missed out on the first run of these KBD versions, but if they actually did their homework I'll definitely get some when they get the clear black color.

I agree it's a dismissal of the switch, but I don't think it's an unfair assessment. Every switch has a drawback: Box Royals have to be relubed over time, MOD-H's are like what a hair more wobbly, and Holy Pandas they are quite literally sticky on the bottom out lubed or unlubed.

I want to explain where I'm coming from so there's no doubt: Holy Pandas are a good switch, that somehow feel like they belong more in the ALPS world than the MX world. But the attitude the community has towards them is largely fueled by exclusivity and eliteness. That's how people ended up paying $4 per switch a few months ago. I don't think it's healthy for the community to put something up on a pedestal when all the alternatives are so very, very similar and don't break the bank.

You might be level-headed and are making your decisions based on your personal preferences that you've developed over a long period of time and testing. But I think the vast majority of people who are buying into, fueling, and promoting the hype are definitely not in the same boat.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #12 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 04:17:17 »
KBDfan's previous Aliaz switch was Gateron. I would guess that this slider is the same as Zealios V2.

I had been hoping for a cheaper option for Zilents V1 but I suppose that will never come. :(

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 04:23:06 »

I agree it's a dismissal of the switch, but I don't think it's an unfair assessment. Every switch has a drawback: Box Royals have to be relubed over time, MOD-H's are like what a hair more wobbly, and Holy Pandas they are quite literally sticky on the bottom out lubed or unlubed.

I want to explain where I'm coming from so there's no doubt: Holy Pandas are a good switch, that somehow feel like they belong more in the ALPS world than the MX world. But the attitude the community has towards them is largely fueled by exclusivity and eliteness. That's how people ended up paying $4 per switch a few months ago. I don't think it's healthy for the community to put something up on a pedestal when all the alternatives are so very, very similar and don't break the bank.

You might be level-headed and are making your decisions based on your personal preferences that you've developed over a long period of time and testing. But I think the vast majority of people who are buying into, fueling, and promoting the hype are definitely not in the same boat.
Thanks guys, but to be honest I meant the question more in terms of structure-property relationships. Exactly what is it that is physically different about the switches and what keyfeel does this translate into?

The MK world is full of vague descriptions and loose definitions; I really think that some genuine structure-property relationship establishments are urgently needed for the benefit of everyone - this point is also tangential to my "when is a keyboard mechanical" video.

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #14 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 05:16:33 »
KBDfan's previous Aliaz switch was Gateron. I would guess that this slider is the same as Zealios V2.

I had been hoping for a cheaper option for Zilents V1 but I suppose that will never come. :(

Wei has confirmed that this is not a gateron switch. Manu is currently unknown.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Offline Hayte

« Reply #15 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 08:29:25 »
what exactly is supposed to be so special about those Holy Pandas anyway?

Nothing really. They became rare because they were made from halo stems in Invyr Panda housings and then Invyr Pandas went out of production leading to fever buying/selling, stoked by the web of lies, intrigue and internet drama surrounding its disappearance and miraculous return. Thus the myth of the Holy Panda was born.

The halo stem is too tall for its own stock Kailh housing - the centre post slams into the recess in the bottom housing. This is what causes the loud signature "tapping" sound of the switches when typing on them. This is also true of halo stems when transplanted into MX, Outemu Sky and Invyr Panda housings etc.

None of the holy meme switches I've tried bottom out correctly. The feel and sound is comparable to slamming the blunt end of a pencil onto a desk.

MX tactile frankenswitches fulfill what seems to be a longstanding demand for an in-production variant of MX Brown with a bigger bump. Zeal V1s did that initially but the furore around Holy Panda suggests theres demand for a bigger, longer bump than that, which may explain Zeal V2s departure from V1.

I still think Zeal V2s are better switches than Holy Pandas if thats the kind of thing you are looking for. They are actually designed using parts that fit each other so the stem doesn't prematurely smash into the bottom housing. The base of the stem cruciform sits flush with the top housing when the stem is fully depressed.

Exactly what is it that is physically different about the switches and what keyfeel does this translate into?

It works exactly like an MX Brown except instead of a tiny bump at the half way point, theres a very long and much bigger bump that starts higher up. In the case of Zeal V2s, it starts almost at the top of the key press. The bump is long enough that it can be felt somewhere around 2/3rds of the total key travel. Its really long.

If you visually inspect a halo stem, the legs are much longer than those on an MX brown stem and there is a long hill followed by a shorter valley. You can google comparison pictures to see what I mean. Zeal V2 stem is very similar to the halo stem with the main difference being the centre post is shorter.

Soundwise, halo frankenswitches are very different to MX tactiles because of the long centre post of the halo stem. They are much, much louder - almost MX Blue loud except theres no click mechanism. The tap sound is explained above. That long stem also changes the way the keys feel when bottomed out. In the case of halo frankenswitches (including stock halos and holy pandas), they never truly bottom out. You get this sudden shock of the stem post striking the base of the little pit in the bottom housing. If you type heavy handed, it can really rattle your finger joints. I personally find it unpleasant.
« Last Edit: Wed, 16 January 2019, 09:54:10 by Hayte »

Offline clappingcactus

« Reply #16 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 09:30:02 »
Thanks guys, but to be honest I meant the question more in terms of structure-property relationships. Exactly what is it that is physically different about the switches and what keyfeel does this translate into?

The MK world is full of vague descriptions and loose definitions; I really think that some genuine structure-property relationship establishments are urgently needed for the benefit of everyone - this point is also tangential to my "when is a keyboard mechanical" video.

My bad, didn't mean to get into the ethics of MX switch evangelism. :))

In addition to the above description, it's likely that the materials used in the Panda leaf are also stiffer than normal:
https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/9i8foh/bsun_brown_leaf_vs_panda_leaf/

But yeah, the two main properties are that the size and length of the tactile bump are both increased compared to other switches.

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #17 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 10:46:39 »
nvm.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #18 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 03:15:44 »
I see, thanks guys :) . Looks like it's still operating within the confines of the MX mechanism, then.

Offline Gati

« Reply #19 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 10:38:21 »
Exactly this, it’s just that the stem has a larger bump profile and the tactile leaf is bent more outward or more rigid/ thicker

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #20 on: Mon, 21 January 2019, 22:27:16 »
Okay, sure, but:

211115-0

[choke, gasp] $5.50 per switch?? So just equipping one of those trendy little extra-keypress-requiring 60% boards would ding you over $300—for the flippin' switches? Is it reasonable to assume you guys all have rich parents?

And who cares what colour the casings are? Unless you plan to use these without keys (e.g. so your friends can see what cool, overpriced switches you have), you will not see them when you're actually, you know, using them. The keys hide the casings, see. Keys on = casings hidden = casing colour irrelevant.

Finally, how can any bare-stemmed MX clone compete for smoothness with Kailh's brilliant Box switches?:

If you haven't tried Boxes, I understand how you might still think bare-stemmed MX switches were smooth. But dudes, it's pretty simple: When the stem's as wide as the slider, it's much more likely you're actually pressing the key from above it, rather than from one side of it.

Maybe I'm missing something.
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 January 2019, 22:29:02 by ander »
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline PikaJoyce

« Reply #21 on: Mon, 21 January 2019, 22:31:27 »
Okay, sure, but:

(Attachment Link)

[choke, gasp] $5.50 per switch?? So just equipping one of those trendy little extra-keypress-requiring 60% boards would ding you over $300—for the flippin' switches? Is it reasonable to assume you guys all have rich parents?

It's $5.50 per pack of 10. So $0.55 per switch.

Offline YiZZo

« Reply #22 on: Mon, 21 January 2019, 22:53:02 »
Okay, sure, but:

(Attachment Link)

If you scroll further down in the description it says "These switches will be sold in packs of 10. (Quantity 1 = 10 switches)"

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #23 on: Tue, 22 January 2019, 02:33:35 »
Okay, sure, but:

(Attachment Link)

And who cares what colour the casings are? Unless you plan to use these without keys (e.g. so your friends can see what cool, overpriced switches you have), you will not see them when you're actually, you know, using them. The keys hide the casings, see. Keys on = casings hidden = casing colour irrelevant.

Man, you made me chuckle. Maybe at least read a product description and not rush to some weird conclusions? And about the stem/casing colours - it's a preference thing and the market has exploded with same switch/different colours, people have options. Even if it's not necessary there's a demand for colourful switches (not talking about this particular switch of KBDFans) just to complement their chosen builds - why couldn't they buy different colour switches if they cost about the same (mostly)?
Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline _GMK_

• not affiliated with GMK
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 28 January 2019, 04:09:39 »
I like buckling springs, but I don't like cherry mx clears. Is this switch more similar to the buckling spring behaviour?

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #25 on: Wed, 30 January 2019, 11:09:18 »

Offline Peripheral Prophet

• Lets change the game
« Reply #26 on: Thu, 31 January 2019, 06:40:04 »

Considering the content you produce, its crazy to me that someone hasnt sent you some holy pandas to mess around with..  I just ordered some from massdrop so i dont know either but the sound they make is fantastic in my opinion and its consistent on all the videos Ive seen, and if they feel as great as everyone says they might be a true end game tactile switch or at least the reigning top dog..

Its gonna be a while before they get here but Ill send you a board to review with them once I get it put together if you are interested..
Check out my live build streams on twitch and join my discord! https://discord.gg/QzeSQj2  https://www.twitch.tv/peripheral_installer

Offline Aerizu

• Professional Lurker
« Reply #27 on: Thu, 31 January 2019, 06:47:10 »
My first impressions:

https://topclack.com/textclack/2019/1/30/t1-holy-weis-samples-first-impressions

Thanks for sharing! I guess they're not bad if they feel closer to Zealios V2.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #28 on: Thu, 31 January 2019, 12:24:43 »
So I saw this new tactile switch from KBDfans which they claim to be 95% identical to Holy Pandas:
https://kbdfans.cn/collections/new-arrival/products/gb-kbdfans-t1-tactile-switch-10pies

I ordered a few out of curiosity. Are there any community members who received samples for review?
And what do you guys think about this new upcoming switch? o-o
For me, since i can't afford one, i don't see any tactile switches coming out. This is quite a surprise. Hope you enjoy it.

Offline Aerizu

• Professional Lurker
« Reply #29 on: Sat, 02 February 2019, 04:09:08 »
So I received an email from kbdfans regarding issues with the switch:

I'm very sorry, our first batch of T1 switch has some design flaws, some switch may trigger in advance, copper contact is closer, Not every switch has a problem. Very few switches have a problem.if you received the switch, if there is no use, can return to my warehouse, we bear all the freight, if have welding switch, please contact me, and after the Chinese New Year, we will provide replacement, and free shipping to send to you again.If your order is less than 50 pieces, there is no need to return them to China. After the Chinese New Year, we will repair them and send them to you again

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #30 on: Sat, 02 February 2019, 04:14:40 »
And they also shared everyone's emails.

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #31 on: Sat, 02 February 2019, 04:33:04 »
So I received an email from kbdfans regarding issues with the switch:

I'm very sorry, our first batch of T1 switch has some design flaws, some switch may trigger in advance, copper contact is closer, Not every switch has a problem. Very few switches have a problem.if you received the switch, if there is no use, can return to my warehouse, we bear all the freight, if have welding switch, please contact me, and after the Chinese New Year, we will provide replacement, and free shipping to send to you again.If your order is less than 50 pieces, there is no need to return them to China. After the Chinese New Year, we will repair them and send them to you again

Wei reaches out to me the other day after I got my samples to ask if I was affected. It seems a small %age of switches suffer from premature actuation - but I can’t replicate it with the switches I have here.

Any that are affected are being replaced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #32 on: Sat, 02 February 2019, 08:49:59 »
Poor things have performance anxiety :( Premature actuation can ruin relationships.

Offline _GMK_

« Reply #33 on: Sat, 02 February 2019, 12:59:59 »
And they also shared everyone's emails.

no BCC?  Not very tactile on their part.

Offline navy2x

« Reply #34 on: Sat, 02 February 2019, 17:26:06 »
I’m interested in making my own holy pandas. I got the halo clears from massdrop on their way. Now I just need some pandas...

Offline _GMK_

« Reply #35 on: Sun, 03 February 2019, 01:51:32 »
How do tactiles kbdfans, or holy pandas feel when you actually type fast for long sessions? I feel that there's no kind of tactility that prevents you from bottoming out, and that orings for linears and silent switches help a lot in making the landing softer.
« Last Edit: Sun, 03 February 2019, 15:34:49 by _GMK_ »

Offline tuxkey

« Reply #36 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 06:36:45 »
i'm really looking forward to seeing more reviews of this switch..
as i can't afford the Zeal V2 switches and i'm fed up with ordering from the US and having to pay 21% +11% on everything that's the percentage including shipping so on the total...
So i'm happy KBD is making a new tactile switch.. will order the for sure.. that is as long as not to many people are negative about them.

Offline audiosl4ve

• Just slave
« Reply #37 on: Thu, 14 February 2019, 09:26:38 »
as i can't afford the Zeal V2 switches and i'm fed up with ordering from the US and having to pay 21% +11% on everything that's the percentage including shipping so on the total...
So i'm happy KBD is making a new tactile switch.. will order the for sure.. that is as long as not to many people are negative about them.

Why would you pay extra? Zeal ships from Canada and Canada to EU there is no tax or any extra fees (except shipping costs).

Offline tuxkey

« Reply #38 on: Mon, 25 March 2019, 16:36:00 »

Why would you pay extra? Zeal ships from Canada and Canada to EU there is no tax or any extra fees (except shipping costs).

No tax from Canada to EU.. that's impossible and alas not correct (to my knowledge) a simple google in dutch about import tax / fees leads me to the internal tax services page that clearly states anything outside EU means pay up fool. hhahaha not exact quote but that's what i read..
As you know The Netherlands is known for being a tax haven but that's not for us regular folks.. we pay true our noses..

ps excuse my eng.. i'm just dutch... :thumb:

Online Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #39 on: Mon, 25 March 2019, 18:18:58 »
My first impressions:

https://topclack.com/textclack/2019/1/30/t1-holy-weis-samples-first-impressions

Nice, thanks for the review link I had missed that one. To me they sound like slightly less tactile V2 Zealios which actually may be a good thing for them as while mostly everyone loved the V2s I do know a few who felt they are too tactile. I plan trying to grab some of these when the GMK Wavez color run of them happens & this review made me much less apprehensive about them. :thumb:
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 March 2019, 20:19:43 by Rob27shred »

Offline japancakes

« Reply #40 on: Wed, 27 March 2019, 14:49:00 »
Just bumping this hoping somebody has a review for R2 of these.

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #41 on: Wed, 27 March 2019, 22:15:18 »
A few people have tracking info on the fixed switches, including myself. No idea when they will turn up.

Offline Telstar

« Reply #42 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 16:02:47 »
Let's try this one too...

Offline D4PP3R

« Reply #43 on: Sun, 31 March 2019, 23:50:20 »
There is a new review up of the mechkb subreddit. Seems there are basically holy pandas with a different sound and stem length. This is gunna be a big game changer at its price point.

Offline the_ambyguous

• there's a fine line between click and clack
« Reply #44 on: Fri, 05 April 2019, 15:08:35 »
now the T1 switches are sold out, and matcha colored "mint" yok panda switches have been released. MASS HYSTERIA!!

whatever keeps those keyboards sellin

I personally bought ten of the t1 switches to sample, have around 70 halo clears, and just bought 70 of the mint yok pandas. now to get my hands on a couple red yok pandas, and one invyr panda, to get to the bottom of this
the bottom being..
ALPS ARE TACTILE KING!
lol, shouldve just invested in some more brown alps
Magnavox Typewriter | AEK64 | 658-4081 | Leading Edge 3501 | Omnikey Orange | 197Stotle | MPC2000

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #45 on: Sat, 13 April 2019, 19:20:51 »
Has anyone had a chance to test the R2 switches yet?

Offline Telstar

« Reply #46 on: Sat, 13 April 2019, 21:23:59 »
I like buckling springs, but I don't like cherry mx clears. Is this switch more similar to the buckling spring behaviour?

No. No mx-type switch is.
« Last Edit: Sat, 13 April 2019, 21:30:09 by Telstar »

Offline Telstar

« Reply #47 on: Sat, 13 April 2019, 21:24:44 »

Yeah, T1 R2 is what I tried. Not a bad switch but no miracle either.
This is my summary, taken from my topic:
-KBDfans T1: weight similar to zealios 62g, horrible housing wobble, but good feedback (not worth the modding hassle).
Basically you NEED to add films and lube at least the springs and stems to make it good.
« Last Edit: Sat, 13 April 2019, 21:32:29 by Telstar »

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #48 on: Sat, 13 April 2019, 23:35:53 »

Yeah, T1 R2 is what I tried. Not a bad switch but no miracle either.
This is my summary, taken from my topic:
-KBDfans T1: weight similar to zealios 62g, horrible housing wobble, but good feedback (not worth the modding hassle).
Basically you NEED to add films and lube at least the springs and stems to make it good.
Wow that doesn't sound good at all. Dang I thought they would be my poor man's perfect switch.

I recently had some gateron blues and they felt really wobbly. If I am even using that word correctly. When I typed they felt really cheap as if the switches would kind of...wobble.

Gateron browns, feel nice and solid. Might also have something to do with the nature of the click. Idk.

Offline Telstar

« Reply #49 on: Sun, 14 April 2019, 08:36:49 »
Wow that doesn't sound good at all. Dang I thought they would be my poor man's perfect switch.

I recently had some gateron blues and they felt really wobbly. If I am even using that word correctly. When I typed they felt really cheap as if the switches would kind of...wobble.

Gateron browns, feel nice and solid. Might also have something to do with the nature of the click. Idk.

Don't take me wrong, I didn't try all 10 I got, but 2 out of the pack had wobble. There is a video and after filming they sound really good, but for instance a zealios already does stock. The bottoming feedback is different but it is not like the HP. In the end was not worth the trouble for me. YMMV.

The switch the most similar to gat browns is the Hako violet. They are cheap and still better than browns.