Author Topic: Ducky One 2 RGB - LED brighter than the Ducky One RGB?  (Read 2050 times)

Offline dman777

Ducky One 2 RGB - LED brighter than the Ducky One RGB?
« on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 09:00:39 »
I have a Ducky One RGB. I like it but I never found the LEDs to be that bright. Now, I have my eye on the Ducky One 2 RGB. Does anyone know if the LED's are brighter on this keyboard?

Offline mattlach

Re: Ducky One 2 RGB - LED brighter than the Ducky One RGB?
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 14:01:50 »
I have a Ducky One RGB. I like it but I never found the LEDs to be that bright. Now, I have my eye on the Ducky One 2 RGB. Does anyone know if the LED's are brighter on this keyboard?

I do think Ducky's LED's got brighter over time, but I don't have any experience with those particular models.

I can add these two days points though.    The white LED's in my fiance's Ducky One 2 are much brighter than the RGB LED's in his Ducky Shine 6.

There are some more variables here though, so I am not 100% certain.  The Shine 6 is RGB, and the white LED One 2 she has is single color.  Maybe that is responsible for the difference in brightness?
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 January 2019, 15:38:29 by mattlach »
IBM Beamspring > IBM Model F > IBM Model M > All Cherry MX, Alps and Topre > Rubber Dome & Scissor Switches.