geekhack Community > Input Devices

Lightest switches for MOUSE please!

<< < (2/2)

Leslieann:
I think the verification stops or slows after a you hit a certain post count, you have a few more to go.

We're no closer to mechanical keyboard style switch options for mice than we were 3 years ago and that probably won't change anytime soon.

LogLab:
Excuse the ignorance, but is switch weight and different mouse switch styles actually a preference thing? That seems really cool but I haven't gone into it at all. Is this something people actually get into, or is the choice like you say too limited for it to actually be something we can be selective about?

Leslieann:

--- Quote from: LogLab on Mon, 09 October 2023, 17:30:30 ---Excuse the ignorance, but is switch weight and different mouse switch styles actually a preference thing? That seems really cool but I haven't gone into it at all. Is this something people actually get into, or is the choice like you say too limited for it to actually be something we can be selective about?

--- End quote ---
People like OP try to be, but yeah, it's too limited to be choosy.

LogLab:

--- Quote from: Leslieann on Mon, 09 October 2023, 19:16:38 ---People like OP try to be, but yeah, it's too limited to be choosy.

--- End quote ---

Dang okay, I thought there was a whole new area to nerd out on LOL thats too bad.

Darthbaggins:
I would look into mice with optical switches, but in all they pretty much feel the same until you get into Huano Pink dots etc.  The Logitech mice with quite click switches feel lighter to me compared to my GPro Superlight and other mice I have in my collection.

model I am referring to (wife loves it, I would like it more with added side buttons like on the MX Anywhere 3s).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version