Author Topic: just post aww  (Read 401917 times)

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
Re: just post aww
« Reply #750 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 18:15:26 »
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #751 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 01:30:32 »
Who's seen the pictures of Mason?  So cute :)  So peaceful.

"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline gadzkun

« Reply #752 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 05:11:20 »
i was reading death note author new manga

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #753 on: Wed, 04 November 2015, 03:30:53 »
BunnyLake's been posting - sounds like everyone's settling in nicely :)

"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #754 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 03:25:18 »
BunnyLake's back!  And his sense of humour is intact!!

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #755 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 06:59:54 »
Good gosh Rowdy after seeing all of those pics I want to get you, Bunnylake, Bunnywife, and MasonBunny in a giant group bear hug!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline iri

« Reply #756 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 11:20:58 »
Good gosh Rowdy after seeing all of those pics I want to get you, Bunnylake, Bunnywife, and MasonBunny in a giant group bear hug!
you can lay on your back and let them have a party on your belly
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #757 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 13:11:39 »

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #758 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 13:35:53 »
Show Image

awwww soooo cute awwwww mother ****er haha
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #759 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 19:49:19 »

Bunny pictures nearly finished, then back to the usual program ;)

Show Image

Uh not quite sure that's too aww :eek:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #760 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 03:40:18 »
I'm picturing BunnyLake just flaking out after the recent Bro sale ...

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #761 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 03:42:00 »
Less bunnies more huskies pls
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #762 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 03:55:10 »
Less bunnies more huskies pls

Bunnies nearly finished.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #763 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 03:59:38 »
Good. Huskies 4 life

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #764 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 07:10:59 »

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #765 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 07:44:04 »

Huskies 4 life

<3

Except in Florida. Poor dogs are miserable here while their owners are dragging them down the sidewalk in the 95F heat.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #766 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 08:02:46 »

Huskies 4 life

<3

Except in Florida. Poor dogs are miserable here while their owners are dragging them down the sidewalk in the 95F heat.

:confused:  Whyyyyyy  :(  That's so cruel.  Which is 'funny' because a lot of people "love their dogs more than most people", yet they do this to them... or they're just different groups of people, I dunno.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #767 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 00:06:32 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #768 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 03:28:01 »

Offline ANightOnCloudNine

« Reply #769 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 06:11:32 »

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #770 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 06:42:05 »
Show Image

If you zoom & enhance you can see a Mandelbrot set.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

« Reply #771 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 16:40:19 »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #772 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 17:57:46 »
LESS BUNNIES MORE HUSKIES ROWDY PLS

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #773 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 18:02:18 »

srsly

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #774 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 18:19:08 »
(Attachment Link)

I almost bought a rabbit yesterday..

There was this lady selling them on the streets for 70 Yuan each (big one), only 40 Yuan for the small ones.

I think she was selling them for "food"..   but she had those pet cages with her nonetheless..

But dang.. I'm not home enough these days to really take care of a wabbit.. so.. sigh.........

Tp4 so #Ronery

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #775 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 20:02:47 »
Show Image

I zoomed in and all I could see was a Mandible set :eek:

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #776 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 20:11:43 »
Show Image

Somehow the aww thread has turned into spiders and bad puns. Can we get some moderation, please?

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

« Reply #777 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 20:20:00 »
Show Image

Somehow the aww thread has turned into spiders and bad puns. Can we get some moderation, please?
Hey that spider was aww

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
  • on Buckling Springs since '88
    • http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com
« Reply #778 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 21:06:36 »
Get you one of these!

All of the "aww", none of the fuss, lol.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #779 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 03:35:10 »
Here's a nice story about a picture of a spider: http://www.27bslash6.com/overdue.html

Good for a laugh :))

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #780 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 03:39:07 »
Only one more bunny to go (after this one), then back to the normal program.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope BunnyLake and family are going well :)

116827-0

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #781 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 09:56:12 »
I've run into some bunnies when walking behind our place in MKE.  They'll sit there looking at me for a bit and then scurry off down this steep cliff.  :eek:

Offline iri

« Reply #782 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 11:27:10 »
No.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #783 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 03:54:56 »
Thank you for your patience :)

Good luck to BunnyLake, although by now he should have a sort of routine going, and it's just a case of adapting the routine as the little one grows.

For those of you with kids - spend as much time with them as you can.  It won't be long before they grow up and want spend more time with their own friends than their parents.

For those of you with parents - spend time with them too.  As you are growing up, they are growing older.

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #784 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 08:21:41 »
For those of you with kids - spend as much time with them as you can.  It won't be long before they grow up and want spend more time with their own friends than their parents.

For those of you with parents - spend time with them too.  As you are growing up, they are growing older.
Great advice.  :cool:

My parents are aging now, so it's like having both kids and parents--and fussy kids they can be!  :))

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #785 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 08:22:32 »
And to add to the thread:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #786 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 03:43:39 »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #788 on: Fri, 13 November 2015, 04:02:17 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #789 on: Sat, 14 November 2015, 05:01:34 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #790 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 04:07:30 »

Offline dummytim

• Keyboards = Life
« Reply #791 on: Sun, 15 November 2015, 04:17:50 »
Show Image

How hard was it to get that dog into its clothes? :P

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #792 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 03:32:32 »
117342-0

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #793 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 15:10:10 »
My little model...

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #794 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 01:52:47 »

We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #795 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 03:35:26 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #796 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 03:46:11 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #797 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 03:42:00 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #798 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 03:54:09 »

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #799 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 03:56:09 »
I've got a new kitty!

She like to try and keep my older cat young again