geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] MW Pavilion | GB is Live! Sept 23-Oct 24

<< < (6/7) > >>

Cylent:
Note for NorDeUK users:
As I make progress on production files behind the scenes, I'm expecting to work on a few changes for the NorDeUK kit in the near future. A number of users have expressed a need for additional support, so here's the anticipated changelog. LMK what you think.
-Cherry-style UK ISO added
-adding Estonian and Faroese (3 keys added in total)
-adding 1.5u '#, *', and ~# (see KAT Napoleonic for examples, this should allow for ansi iso options).

The goal behind these changes is to increase compatibility while keeping the cost of the kit as close to what it would be with the current kitting as possible. While the heart of this set is the serif legends, adding at least UK ISO in cherry-style should let more iso users who don't like the serif font into the project.

Cylent:
Kitting Update
Changelog:
-UK Iso moved to Serif Base
-UK Iso added to Cherry Base
-added Estonian and Faroese (3 keys added in total) to NorDe Kit
-added R2 1.5u *', and ~# to NorDe (this should allow for ansi iso options).

New Kit Images Below
More

Penguinsula:
This NorDe update is great! Thanks!

Cylent:
Update:
Production files - I will be working on finishing up production files over the next few days. I will let y'all know when they're done.
Renders - MarktheWeeb and I have been working on making some sweet renders to release and advertise with during the GB and while they're still in-progress I can guarantee they will be bangers.
Artisan - Stella and I will be working on an esc + enter artisan combo over the month of August.
Prototypes - Deskmat prototypes should be in production, MW should be working on color samples.
Quotes - Kitting should be finalized and quotes are in-progress with MW.

Cylent:
Update: Tentative GB Date set for September 16.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version