geekhack Marketplace > CM Storm

I have a bad keyboard. Please help!QWERUIOP78+9!

<< < (2/3) > >>

ValerieV:
Mine worked fine for the first month. Now it is basically useless. I wonder how widespread this issue is as well. The fact is, i won't buy another keyboard from them until this issue gets addressed. It is worth me paying more money to get a company who can fix a problem (or not even give me a problem in the first place) and provide good customer service. I just complained a day ago so i will give them a week to respond. After that, WASD here i come. I will give you my money.

rknize:
This happened to mine.  The internal cable between the main PCB and the USB PCB was not fully seated.  A similar thing happened to my old Leo when I first got it.

theultrazord:

--- Quote from: ValerieV on Fri, 04 January 2013, 19:07:46 ---Mine worked fine for the first month. Now it is basically useless. I wonder how widespread this issue is as well. The fact is, i won't buy another keyboard from them until this issue gets addressed. It is worth me paying more money to get a company who can fix a problem (or not even give me a problem in the first place) and provide good customer service. I just complained a day ago so i will give them a week to respond. After that, WASD here i come. I will give you my money.

--- End quote ---

Actually I just got an email back for RMA from the CMstorm rep. Because of holidays it took a while but if you don't want to fix the issue using rknize's information I can at least let you know they are finally responding again and giving out RMAs. They told me to go to http://erma.coolermaster.Com/member/ and register for the RMA.

ValerieV:
Thank you so much. I appreciate your help.

ValerieV:
I emailed the company Friday evening so hopefully i will hear from them by late next week.
Valerie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version