geekhack Marketplace > CM Storm

Models available in Brazil

(1/1)

vbrenny:
I went to an online retailer when I heard about having QFRs in Brazil, but could only find them with MX Black switches.
When I contacted them, they said only SGK-4000-GKCC1 is available in Brazil, while I am looking for SGK-4000-GKCL1, with Blues. Same response from other retailer.

Is this correct? Are you only providing MX Black boards to the brazilian market?
I'm not looking for brazilian layout, but only the same product to be available on the local market.

Oh, the retailers were 'kabum' and 'earmazem'.

Thank you.

An9e11:
Anyone else click on this thread expecting pictures of scantily clad Brazilian models?  :p

BornEvil:

--- Quote from: An9e11 on Thu, 28 February 2013, 03:02:06 ---Anyone else click on this thread expecting pictures of scantily clad Brazilian models?  :p

--- End quote ---

Guilty  :p

jcrouse:

--- Quote from: BornEvil on Fri, 01 March 2013, 19:42:14 ---
--- Quote from: An9e11 on Thu, 28 February 2013, 03:02:06 ---Anyone else click on this thread expecting pictures of scantily clad Brazilian models?  :p

--- End quote ---

Guilty  :p

--- End quote ---

+1

Toad1677:

--- End quote ---

guilty  :cool:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version