geekhack Marketplace > CM Storm

When was the QFR released?

(1/2) > >>

BornEvil:
Hi guys

I ask to try and get an idea what the wait time is for an ISO version of the Stealth once it is released.

I live in the UK, and the QFR was out May 2012.

I've patiently waited since CES 2013 for the QFR Stealth, but then found out that there previously was a big delay between ISO and ANSI layout for the QFR.

Jocelyn:
Not sure if this will help, but Amazon says first available 1/1/12 for blues and 4/18/12 for reds/browns/blacks.

BornEvil:
Thanks

Seems like reds/browns/blacks had simultaneous worldwide release. That's quite encouraging.

Any official word from CM Storm about EU release of Quickfire Rapid Stealth?

LechnerDE:

--- Quote from: BornEvil on Fri, 01 March 2013, 21:17:04 ---Thanks

Seems like reds/browns/blacks had simultaneous worldwide release. That's quite encouraging.

Any official word from CM Storm about EU release of Quickfire Rapid Stealth?

--- End quote ---

I sent an email to Coolermaster EU and they said there are no plans to release a stealth version outside the US for now.

Really disappointing - I mean in Germany the only QFR available is the original heavily branded version with red switches. I could live with the branding but I don't even get to test other switch types :(

BornEvil:
that sort of sucks.

Another option is ordering from Amazon US. I do prefer the small Enter key of the ANSI layout but lived to long to change layouts now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version