Author Topic: [GB] GMK Fundamentals | SHIPPING!  (Read 41310 times)

Offline Tyson

[GB] GMK Fundamentals | SHIPPING!
« on: Sat, 31 October 2020, 00:45:20 »
GB Link

Live Nov 4 - Dec 4!

Base Kit

Accent Kit

Space Kit

MOQs

Base - 250 (Ideal MOQ - 500)
Accent - 150
Space - 100

Sales Tracker

Colors

Regional Vendors
NA:Space
CA:AshKeebs
EU: Proto[Typist]
Oceania: SwitchKeys
Asia: iLumKB

Pricing

CABLES BY SPACECABLES

For these cables we decided to cerakote the connectors in each of the accent colors! Pricing for the cables starts at $29 + taxes & shipping.

Link to the Cables

Additionally, there will also be themed deskmats launching aside the set, for $20. Deskmats will be feature stitched edges and will be 900 x 400 x 4mm. Thank you to Sour for the artwork.

Renders

Stellar65 by Space

Evolv by NathanAlphaMan

Sakura660 by Satisfactory Designs

Iron180 by Smith & Rune

More renders can also be seen on https://imgur.com/a/OnhUXNK.

Timeline
  • November 4th, 2020 - GB Launches
  • December 4th, 2020 - GB Closes
  • March 2022 - Keycaps Ship

Feel free to join my discord for updates on the status of the set, My Discord.

Thanks to:
Bottom Klunk Crayola Color Masters, My Discord, Space, N.rdy, everyone else who had a hand in helping make this set come to life!
« Last Edit: Thu, 07 July 2022, 11:25:40 by Tyson »

Offline Tyson

Re: [GB] GMK Fundamentals | GB: Nov. 4th - Dec. 4th
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 01 November 2020, 22:24:47 »
Reserved

Offline PhantomTaco

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 01 November 2020, 22:25:01 »
The Crayola Masters!

Offline ilikerustoo

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 01 November 2020, 22:25:20 »
Nice

Offline Agilr

• Never stop achieving
    • Discord Server
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 01 November 2020, 22:37:00 »
I'd suggest putting board renders on the thread rather than having it as a separate link for easy viewing

GLWGB! :thumb:

Offline Tyson

« Reply #5 on: Sun, 01 November 2020, 22:42:44 »
I'd suggest putting board renders on the thread rather than having it as a separate link for easy viewing

I intend to do that, waiting on a few more renders to arrive so I can show some new renders for the GB page. :)

Offline Agilr

• Never stop achieving
    • Discord Server
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 01 November 2020, 22:49:17 »

I intend to do that, waiting on a few more renders to arrive so I can show some new renders for the GB page. :)

Nice, can't wait to see them :p

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 01 November 2020, 23:12:52 »
Thanks for that 500 MOQ

Offline spacecables

• Space Cables
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 02 November 2020, 02:18:16 »
All ready to go for Wednesday  :thumb:

Offline dennisbrochill

« Reply #9 on: Mon, 02 November 2020, 02:19:07 »
can't wait for the gb!
HHKB Pro 2 Type-S

Offline Tyson

« Reply #10 on: Tue, 03 November 2020, 20:19:39 »
The GB is live on Proto[Typist]!

Re: [GB] GMK Fundamentals | GB LAUNCH! DAY 1 $5 Discount, $115 Base Kit!
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 04 November 2020, 00:09:36 »
SwitchKeys
https://www.switchkeys.com.au/products/gmk-fundamentals?_pos=2&_sid=fb846a0c6&_ss=r

Has Asia vendor as zfrontier, and Nov 5th - Dec 5th. Still 4th to 4th and Ilumkb?

Offline Tyson

« Reply #12 on: Wed, 04 November 2020, 00:18:41 »
SwitchKeys
https://www.switchkeys.com.au/products/gmk-fundamentals?_pos=2&_sid=fb846a0c6&_ss=r

Has Asia vendor as zfrontier, and Nov 5th - Dec 5th. Still 4th to 4th and Ilumkb?

Probably a typo on his part, I'll let him know, and yes the GB is still from the 4th till the 4th and on IlumKB.

Offline cpt-nic

« Reply #13 on: Wed, 04 November 2020, 01:28:43 »
I know that this will not change anything and it was brought up in the IC, but to give some numbers:
Having an UK vendor for EU makes this set about 20$ more expansive for me as an EU citizen. Shipping is like 3 times more expansive than from the other well known EU vendors. And then there is a (relatively small) fee for currency conversion.
I'm not against Jae or prototypist but I wish the situation with them as EU vendor would be better for both sides.

Edit: I just heard that shipping inside Europe from the other vendors to other countries may be more expansive as well. So the shipping cost from UK to other european countries might not be such a big deal in comparison at it is for me.
« Last Edit: Wed, 04 November 2020, 04:30:00 by cpt-nic »

« Reply #14 on: Wed, 04 November 2020, 01:30:39 »
SwitchKeys

Probably a typo on his part, I'll let him know, and yes the GB is still from the 4th till the 4th and on IlumKB.

Thanks Tyson. r/mgb up to date.

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #15 on: Wed, 04 November 2020, 08:04:13 »
Been very happy for a few years on HyperFuse and 9009, but this set speaks to me. Looking forward to seeing it be a success and getting it on my TX1800 :thumb:

Offline Mr.Elli0t

« Reply #16 on: Wed, 04 November 2020, 08:37:55 »
How close is the color of the space keys to the color of the GMK DMG alpha keys?

Offline Tyson

« Reply #17 on: Wed, 04 November 2020, 10:17:37 »
How close is the color of the space keys to the color of the GMK DMG alpha keys?

Not too sure, I don't own DMG, sorry! From my understanding, DMG was all custom colors.

Offline Mr.Elli0t

« Reply #18 on: Wed, 04 November 2020, 10:26:20 »

Not too sure, I don't own DMG, sorry! From my understanding, DMG was all custom colors.
No worries, thanks for the quick response!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Offline SwitchKeys

• SwitchKeys
« Reply #19 on: Wed, 04 November 2020, 15:27:47 »
SwitchKeys

Fixed. Thanks for the heads up! The dates are correct though as AEST.

« Reply #20 on: Wed, 04 November 2020, 18:02:08 »
SwitchKeys

Fixed. Thanks for the heads up! The dates are correct though as AEST.

Makes sense. Am silly yankee. Good luck with your buy (and keep the plush switches coming!)

Offline Tyson

Re: [GB] GMK Fundamentals | Cables Launched!
« Reply #21 on: Thu, 05 November 2020, 08:49:35 »
Cables are up! Here's a link to them. Hope you guys enjoy them! These seem really awesome and can be made in whatever accent color you want!

Offline Tyson

« Reply #22 on: Thu, 05 November 2020, 12:59:55 »
Day 1 numbers from just two vendors so far, if I get more concise numbers I will update yall!

Base: 128
Accents: 86
Spacebars: 16
Additional: 5
Polygon Deskmat: 13
Mosaic Deskmat: 19

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #23 on: Thu, 05 November 2020, 16:45:14 »
More
Day 1 numbers from just two vendors so far, if I get more concise numbers I will update yall!

Base: 128
Accents: 86
Spacebars: 16
Additional: 5
Polygon Deskmat: 13
Mosaic Deskmat: 19

« Last Edit: Wed, 11 November 2020, 18:30:35 by dvorcol »

Offline sevenseacat

« Reply #24 on: Thu, 05 November 2020, 22:19:38 »
Picked up a couple of sets from Switchkeys 👍 Accents are also definitely a must-buy too IMO.

Offline Tyson

« Reply #25 on: Thu, 05 November 2020, 23:49:30 »
Picked up a couple of sets from Switchkeys 👍 Accents are also definitely a must-buy too IMO.

Fantastic! Glad to hear! Thank you for the support!

Offline Tyson

« Reply #26 on: Sun, 08 November 2020, 12:52:48 »
After some discussion with Sour, him and I thought it would be a good idea to run mono versions of the deskmats for those who love monochrome mats along for people who might be buying just the base kit without the accents so they can use their mats with the clean set! The mats will be going up on all the vendors sites within the next few days! The prices for all the deskmats has also been reduced by $5 and is now $20!

« Last Edit: Sun, 08 November 2020, 14:15:40 by Tyson »

Offline Tyson

Re: [GB] GMK Fundamentals | Week 1 Update!
« Reply #27 on: Wed, 11 November 2020, 16:33:48 »
Good Afternoon everyone,

Just wanted to update yall where we are at with sales for this group buy. Currently the numbers are:

Base: 209
Accents: 149 (MOQ HIT!!!)
Spacebars: 32
Additional: 12 (Cancelling due to low orders)
Polygon Deskmat: 15
Mosaic Deskmat: 23
Polygon Mono: 3
Mosaic Mono: 2

Unfortunately do to low sales on the additional kit it will be getting cut from the set. I apologize to all the people who have purchased the kit, I overhauled the kit to try and make it more accessible to 40s people and also tried pricing it at a price that would satisfy 40s users. 

I also want to announce that we will be cancelling the Salvun caps, we were waiting on getting samples back for those for a few months now and have not heard back about the samples. I apologize for anyone who was looking forward to these caps.

Numbers are looking really great for week 1, I'm confident that both the Base kit and the spacebars kit will hit MOQ by the end of the GB! I'm really proud that everyone is loving the set along with the accent kit! I also wanted to let everyone know about the new deskmats that we added, I'm having issues contacting Auramech to update their site to bring deskpad prices down to $20 along with adding the two mono mats. We will be having more giveaways later on in the month so I hope everyone will be looking forward to that!!!

Thank you and have a nice rest of your day,

Tyson

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #28 on: Wed, 11 November 2020, 18:18:51 »
More
Good Afternoon everyone,

Just wanted to update yall where we are at with sales for this group buy. Currently the numbers are:

Base: 209
Accents: 149 (MOQ HIT!!!)
Spacebars: 32
Additional: 12 (Cancelling due to low orders)
Polygon Deskmat: 15
Mosaic Deskmat: 23
Polygon Mono: 3
Mosaic Mono: 2

Unfortunately do to low sales on the additional kit it will be getting cut from the set. I apologize to all the people who have purchased the kit, I overhauled the kit to try and make it more accessible to 40s people and also tried pricing it at a price that would satisfy 40s users. 

I also want to announce that we will be cancelling the Salvun caps, we were waiting on getting samples back for those for a few months now and have not heard back about the samples. I apologize for anyone who was looking forward to these caps.

Numbers are looking really great for week 1, I'm confident that both the Base kit and the spacebars kit will hit MOQ by the end of the GB! I'm really proud that everyone is loving the set along with the accent kit! I also wanted to let everyone know about the new deskmats that we added, I'm having issues contacting Auramech to update their site to bring deskpad prices down to $20 along with adding the two mono mats. We will be having more giveaways later on in the month so I hope everyone will be looking forward to that!!!

Thank you and have a nice rest of your day,

Tyson

« Last Edit: Sun, 15 November 2020, 20:44:37 by dvorcol »

Offline krautcat

• local the flammable man without identity
« Reply #29 on: Fri, 13 November 2020, 13:49:44 »
I had waited the 20th of the November (first payday on my new work) to order Base and Additional kit and then... Then read this. The next set I see from Tyson which get 40% kit cancelled. I don't know why but this cancellations happens with me only with set run by him.

Still wanna get base kit anyway but I don't know what I feel. Frustration, sadness, maybe annoyance, dissatisfaction. I don't know. I don't really know.

I don't want to blame Tyson in anything. I truly believe he makes everything the best he can to do. But this thing haunts me.

Anyway, GLWGB!
« Last Edit: Fri, 13 November 2020, 14:00:15 by krautcat »

Offline Tyson

« Reply #30 on: Fri, 13 November 2020, 20:51:39 »
I regret to inform everyone that we will be removing AuraMech from the vendors list mid buy. I apologize to anyone in Canada who was looking to buy it from a Canadian vendor. After some discussion with Space, we both are concerned about AuraMech as a vendor as there has not been any communication with him for anything related to the Group Buy since day 1, about 10 days have gone by and he has not responded to anything nor has he posted any numbers related to the group buy. Other concerns started to arise when we discovered that people in his discord are also having a hard time trying to reach Anthony (AuraMech). Then this post came out https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/jsofrm/caution_against_ordering_from_auramech/ raising more concern for him as a vendor. I have requested him to begin canceling all orders for Fundamentals on his site and apologize for this, as the designer of the set it was my responsibility to trust these vendors to do a good job in running the keyset on their sites. I feel that I have let you guys down and will work to make sure that the vendors that I work with are reliable and trustworthy.

Offline bball2

« Reply #31 on: Sun, 15 November 2020, 16:43:51 »
Darn that's too bad, just got my cancellation e-mail a few minutes ago and was wondering what was up. Glad to see you guys are staying on top of things though.

Maybe consider deskhero for future Canadian group buys? Jerrold has always been awesome to deal with!

Offline WiseLucas

« Reply #32 on: Sun, 15 November 2020, 17:30:24 »
Just got my refund aswell. Thank you for the transparency. Stuff happens, life goes on :thumb:

Offline Tyson

« Reply #33 on: Sun, 15 November 2020, 18:03:48 »
Darn that's too bad, just got my cancellation e-mail a few minutes ago and was wondering what was up. Glad to see you guys are staying on top of things though.

Maybe consider deskhero for future Canadian group buys? Jerrold has always been awesome to deal with!

Just got my refund aswell. Thank you for the transparency. Stuff happens, life goes on :thumb:

Thank you guys for the feedback! I wanted to let you know that I am in talks with another Canadian vendor, more information will come out once I get everything set up with them. :)

Offline WiseLucas

« Reply #34 on: Sun, 15 November 2020, 18:06:01 »
Thank you guys for the feedback! I wanted to let you know that I am in talks with another Canadian vendor, more information will come out once I get everything set up with them. :)

No problem at all. Nice, I'll hold off for now to purchase on spacecables. Keep us updated!!

« Reply #35 on: Mon, 16 November 2020, 05:26:55 »
I'm in. This is going to be my first ever GMK set. Cannot wait.  :D
« Last Edit: Mon, 16 November 2020, 05:32:55 by intotherabbithole »

Offline Tyson

« Reply #36 on: Mon, 16 November 2020, 22:05:29 »

Just wanted to let you guys and everyone else in Canada know that AshKeebs has joined on to be the CA proxy for the set! :)

Keycaps: https://www.ashkeebs.com/product/gmk-fundamentals-keycaps/
Deskmats: https://www.ashkeebs.com/product/gmk-fundamentals-deskmats/

Offline neutralstate

Re: [GB] GMK Fundamentals | New Canadian Proxy! AshKeebs!
« Reply #37 on: Tue, 17 November 2020, 08:03:23 »
any news on the salvun artisans?

Offline Tyson

Re: [GB] GMK Fundamentals | Week 2 Update!
« Reply #40 on: Wed, 18 November 2020, 14:51:14 »
Week 2 Update!

Current Numbers for the set:

Base: 223
Accents: 164
Spacebars: 34

Deskmats:
Polygon: 17
Mosaic: 24
Polygon Mono: 5
Mosaic Mono: 4

ALL KITS WILL BE MADE!!!!!!!!

We have also brought AshKeebs on board for the Canadian Proxy!

Things are moving along, follow my Instagram for giveaways and updates on this project along with my other projects! https://www.instagram.com/tysonbuilds/

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #41 on: Wed, 18 November 2020, 18:23:00 »
More
Week 2 Update!

Base: 223
Accents: 164
Spacebars: 34

Deskmats:
Polygon: 17
Mosaic: 24
Polygon Mono: 5

ALL KITS WILL BE MADE!!!!!!!!

We have also brought AshKeebs on board for the Canadian Proxy!

Things are moving along, follow my Instagram for giveaways and updates on this project along with my other projects! https://www.instagram.com/tysonbuilds/

Offline isot0nic

« Reply #42 on: Thu, 19 November 2020, 15:13:24 »
Interesting set, looking forward to seeing more of your work

Offline Tyson

Re: [GB] GMK Fundamentals | Week 3 Update!
« Reply #43 on: Fri, 27 November 2020, 20:38:59 »
Week 3 Update

Base: 238
Accents: 178
Spacebars: 37

Deskmats:
Polygon: 21
Mosaic: 25
Polygon Mono: 6

Not a massive jump in numbers right now, but we are still on track for everything to get made! If your considering the set make sure you join before it ends on Dec. 4th!

Offline PeppyToad

« Reply #44 on: Sun, 29 November 2020, 16:06:03 »
I had waited the 20th of the November (first payday on my new work) to order Base and Additional kit and then... Then read this. The next set I see from Tyson which get 40% kit cancelled. I don't know why but this cancellations happens with me only with set run by him.

Still wanna get base kit anyway but I don't know what I feel. Frustration, sadness, maybe annoyance, dissatisfaction. I don't know. I don't really know.

I don't want to blame Tyson in anything. I truly believe he makes everything the best he can to do. But this thing haunts me.

Anyway, GLWGB!

ThinkCaps also has had its Ortho/40% base kit cancelled, leaving us with no support for those layouts at all. Seems like it's a trend nowadays to huff and puff at the IC phase about kitting only to have them culled later, at an early stage in or midway through the buy. It sucks.
« Last Edit: Tue, 01 December 2020, 11:12:53 by PeppyToad »

Offline Tyson

Re: [GB] GMK Fundamentals | Last Week of GB Update!
« Reply #45 on: Mon, 30 November 2020, 09:34:46 »
Got more numbers in from vendors today! Going into the last week the current numbers are:

Base: 271
Accents: 221
Spacebars: 43

Deskmats:

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #46 on: Mon, 30 November 2020, 10:36:59 »
Tried to resist but in the end had to buy.  Simple clean and perfect for so many boards.
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #47 on: Mon, 30 November 2020, 20:20:43 »
More
Got more numbers in from vendors today! Going into the last week the current numbers are:

Base: 271
Accents: 221
Spacebars: 43

Deskmats:

« Last Edit: Fri, 04 December 2020, 22:28:14 by dvorcol »

Offline Tyson

« Reply #48 on: Wed, 02 December 2020, 15:06:45 »
Current Numbers:

Base: 301
Accents: 250
Spacebars: 55

Deskmats:
Polygon: 25
Mosaic: 30
Polygon Mono: 7
Mosaic Mono: 6

Offline Tyson

Re: [GB] GMK Fundamentals | FINAL DAY OF GB!
« Reply #49 on: Fri, 04 December 2020, 09:13:21 »
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Everyone!

Thank you everyone who has helped this set hit MOQ you guys have been fantastic in supporting the set! If you haven't ordered the set yet what are you waiting for! Don't miss out! Today there's a fundamentals giveaway that Space sponsoring that includes a base kit, accents, cable + desk pad!

https://discord.gg/AuYugEaX

Current numbers going into today:

Base: 316
Accents: 269

Deskmats:

Hopefully today will be a fantastic push so we can pass that 500 MOQ that was the main ideal goal for the set! I look forward to updating everyone with the final numbers! Have a great rest of your day!
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 December 2020, 09:37:40 by Tyson »

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
Re: [GB] GMK Fundamentals | FINAL DAY OF GB!
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 04 December 2020, 22:27:26 »
More
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Everyone!

Thank you everyone who has helped this set hit MOQ you guys have been fantastic in supporting the set! If you haven't ordered the set yet what are you waiting for! Don't miss out! Today there's a fundamentals giveaway that Space sponsoring that includes a base kit, accents, cable + desk pad!

https://discord.gg/AuYugEaX

Current numbers going into today:

Base: 316
Accents: 269

Deskmats:

Hopefully today will be a fantastic push so we can pass that 500 MOQ that was the main ideal goal for the set! I look forward to updating everyone with the final numbers! Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Tyson

Re: [GB] GMK Fundamentals | GB Closed, In Production Queue
« Reply #51 on: Mon, 07 December 2020, 08:24:12 »
Thank you everyone for joining in on this GB! All vendors are now closed for sales!

Final Number without Extras:

Base Kit: 400
Accent Kit: 362
Spacebar Kit: 60

Polygon Deskmat: 46
Mosaic Deskmat: 48
Polygon Mono: 16
Mosaic Mono: 14

I'll post an update in a little while once all of the vendors post their order for extras!

Offline //gainsborough

• ALPSの日常
« Reply #52 on: Mon, 07 December 2020, 10:44:17 »
Ah...the dreaded "production queue"...  See you guys in a year >_<

In all seriousness, congrats on the GB success!  I'm psyched for my set!

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #53 on: Mon, 07 December 2020, 18:41:47 »
More
Thank you everyone for joining in on this GB! All vendors are now closed for sales!

Final Number without Extras:

Base Kit: 400
Accent Kit: 362
Spacebar Kit: 60

Polygon Deskmat: 46
Mosaic Deskmat: 48
Polygon Mono: 16
Mosaic Mono: 14

I'll post an update in a little while once all of the vendors post their order for extras!

More
<-- progress
« Last Edit: Mon, 14 December 2020, 20:17:06 by dvorcol »

Offline Tyson

« Reply #54 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 21:59:10 »
Final Number with Extras:

Base Kit: 647
Accent Kit: 594
Spacebar Kit: 105

Polygon Deskmat: 150
Mosaic Deskmat: 150
Polygon Mono: 90
Mosaic Mono: 85

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #55 on: Mon, 14 December 2020, 20:15:30 »
Final Number with Extras:
More

Base Kit: 647
Accent Kit: 594
Spacebar Kit: 105

Polygon Deskmat: 150
Mosaic Deskmat: 150
Polygon Mono: 90
Mosaic Mono: 85

More
<-- without extras

Offline treeleaf64

• Traveler
    • treeleaf64
« Reply #56 on: Mon, 14 December 2020, 21:01:17 »
That is some serious FOMO hahaha
treeleaf64: https://discord.gg/rbUjtsRG6P

This is the cat and pat!!!!!!!!

Offline Tyson

« Reply #57 on: Mon, 14 December 2020, 21:43:39 »
That is some serious FOMO hahaha

You mean it's preparation for Fomo  ;D

Offline euphxenos

« Reply #58 on: Mon, 14 December 2020, 21:49:48 »
I'm really curious how quickly GMK will get this made, since it's all stock colors and won't have any delays from color matching.

Offline Tyson

« Reply #59 on: Mon, 18 January 2021, 14:11:47 »
Update time! Invoices are currently being paid by all the vendors in this GB. GMK has given us a ship date quote of Oct. 2021.

Offline euphxenos

« Reply #60 on: Wed, 13 October 2021, 16:53:14 »
There hasn't been an update to this thread in 9 months.  The last we heard was that GMK was quoting you a ship date of October 2021, and here we are.  How's it going?

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #61 on: Wed, 13 October 2021, 19:26:43 »
There hasn't been an update to this thread in 9 months.  The last we heard was that GMK was quoting you a ship date of October 2021, and here we are.  How's it going?

ProtoTypist has an Updates page.  They currently say "Expected shipping... March 2022" for GMK Fundamentals.

https://prototypist.notion.site/GMK-Fundamentals-61bb262a5ed945e8915f52d10d25a1cb

Offline Tyson

« Reply #62 on: Thu, 14 October 2021, 17:23:00 »

Apologies, yes, Dvorcol is correct, I recently updated my Discord last week with the new ship date of March 2022 as there hasn't been any updates from GMK since then.

Offline Tyson

« Reply #63 on: Sun, 05 December 2021, 18:02:47 »
Haven't posted an update for this set in a while. Apologies!

We are waiting for the set to arrive from GMK. The estimated ship date that GMK gave us is April 2022. I hope the set doesn't get delayed any further but with the resin shortage still being a thing it could still happen. I look forward to updating everyone next month! Hopefully with some better news  :))

Offline Tyson

« Reply #64 on: Wed, 02 February 2022, 12:14:12 »
Oh ****, forgot to post an update for Jan. Mods plz don't ban me lol.

Feb 2nd update:

Still waiting to hear from GMK on when the set should be shipping, we are still expecting a ship date of either March, April or May 2022.

Offline Tyson

Re: [GB] GMK Fundamentals | Feb. Update, ETA Late Q1 2022
« Reply #65 on: Mon, 11 April 2022, 09:20:38 »
Got an update from GMK, shipping in May 2022. I'll see you guys then!

Offline Tyson

Re: [GB] GMK Fundamentals | Expected Shipping Date: June 2022
« Reply #66 on: Thu, 19 May 2022, 10:23:25 »
Fundamentals has been pushed and is expected to ship to us within week 25 of this year (June 20 - June 26).

They attribute this particular delay to streaking discovered within the keycaps and they had to order new material.

They did mention it could perhaps ship to us earlier than the provided date.

Offline Tyson

Re: [GB] GMK Fundamentals | SHIPPING FROM GMK TO VENDORS!
« Reply #67 on: Thu, 07 July 2022, 11:24:39 »
Looks like some of the vendors are getting the set! We just got our first look at the set from SwitchKeys! Can't wait to see more pics of the set!

Offline SwitchKeys

• SwitchKeys
Re: [GB] GMK Fundamentals | SHIPPING!
« Reply #68 on: Thu, 07 July 2022, 23:59:46 »
Finally finished it!

Looks amazing. Well done Tyson!

Offline scoopbb

« Reply #69 on: Fri, 08 July 2022, 00:21:53 »
looks great. good thing i saw this, need an address change lol

Offline Tyson

« Reply #70 on: Tue, 19 July 2022, 15:46:31 »
Looks like most vendors have recieved their shipment of the set from GMK! Be on the look out for tracking from most vendors!

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #71 on: Sat, 23 July 2022, 08:39:54 »
Arrived and happy to report that GMK have ditched their crap packaging that has been such a pain and produced some, still recyclable but also strong and square, stackable packaging.
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #72 on: Thu, 04 August 2022, 18:05:35 »
Got my set today.  This is one of the best sets I’ve seen in a long time.  It’s an instant classic.  :thumb:

Offline teanou

« Reply #73 on: Thu, 01 September 2022, 02:20:01 »
where are three"esc"of accents kit?

Offline Tyson

« Reply #74 on: Tue, 06 September 2022, 09:35:29 »
where are three"esc"of accents kit?

They should have been in your Accent Kit if you purchased one. :) I just opened my set yesterday and was super pleased with the way the set came out! Nothing was wrong with my set either. Both kits were great!

Offline Dmitri

« Reply #75 on: Tue, 28 March 2023, 22:20:55 »
R2