geekhack Marketplace > techkeys.us

Kayvee/Ducky Nordic - novelty items - pics thread

<< < (3/12) > >>

Ducky nordic:
Thanks for warm welcome  :)

Ducky nordic:

--- Quote from: reaper on Thu, 25 April 2013, 11:38:51 ---Just imagine that with Geekhack logo!  ;)

--- End quote ---

Not an impossible idea  ;)  Could make a lmtd qty.

Turbo Slaab:
Ducky, what happened to the Maniac key? Why didn't that make it to production? Also, that six shooter is sick! When can I purchase? Thanks and welcome!

eyesmiles:
Great to see you here on GH Ducky Nordic!

I'm not sure if I missed reading it somewhere, but will the Nordic 60% be available in the United States? It would be cool if teraset was able to ship international, but I remember reading that it took some convincing just being able to ship within Europe.

Ducky nordic:

--- Quote from: Turbo Slaab on Thu, 25 April 2013, 18:54:43 ---Ducky, what happened to the Maniac key? Why didn't that make it to production? Also, that six shooter is sick! When can I purchase? Thanks and welcome!

--- End quote ---

The Maniac. Im not totally happy with it yet so ive let it rest for now. I might tweak it at some point or might make some as is. If i do ill do the dark version.

The twin sixshooters. A limited quantity will probably be available soon. A small quantity coming together with the Ancient cap (triple set) and small quantity as the twin sixshooters(left and right facing barrels).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version