Author Topic: [SOLD] PuLSE Keycap Set  (Read 3679 times)

Offline bobblebit

[SOLD] PuLSE Keycap Set
« on: Sat, 14 February 2015, 11:54:29 »
Hey all,

I know MiTo is not well regarded here, but I have several PuLSE kits for sale via ebay (all kits in a single listing). I'm selling them as I'm replacing them with the "hack'd by geeks" set, which is more subdued.

The listing is at http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PuLSE-Keycap-Set-/271775514193 and contains the following kits:

• Main/common kit
  • Deep beats
  • Novelties
  • Numpack
  • F-Row stripe
  • ISO pack
  • Spare NN (Black) spacebar
  • Spare BBQ (Blue) spacebar

I'm starting the bidding at £49.99. All the images can be found on the ebay listing, but they are also available in this imgur album http://imgur.com/a/1i1KU.

Any questions please let me know.

EDIT: Other pics of these caps can be seen at http://imgur.com/a/Jkh6R and http://imgur.com/a/RnZlY

EDIT: SOLD
« Last Edit: Sat, 21 February 2015, 10:30:17 by bobblebit »

Offline GL1TCH3D

• Audiophile, tea lover and now keyboard hugger!
Re: PuLSE Keycap Set
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 15 February 2015, 12:44:16 »
IIRC there were a lot of people on mechmarket that were more than willing to buy the entire set... why the ebay auction?

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 15 February 2015, 12:46:27 »
IIRC there were a lot of people on mechmarket that were more than willing to buy the entire set... why the ebay auction?

What he said, reddit is more than willing to pay over gb if that is what you are looking for.
Hi :)

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 15 February 2015, 12:48:29 »
Because there's potentially more money in an eBay auction...

This would easily sell at cost or up to $20 more than cost without the eBay auction (and many on Reddit have already messaged him about buying the entire kit) but posting the eBay link on Reddit and on GH (both which have already been done) has the potential to start a bidding war.  :))

Oh and OP doesn't have posting access to classifieds yet
« Last Edit: Sun, 15 February 2015, 13:35:08 by Sygaldry »
null

Offline bobblebit

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 15 February 2015, 13:30:23 »

My main reason for doing the auction was that I want to get rid of all the kit in one go. I guess I was wrong, but I expected to get 10 messages from different people wanting different parts of the kit, and have the hassle of packaging & posting to separate places. With an auction you either bid on the lot, or nothing.

It also allows buyers to determine what cost they are willing to pay, rather than me negotiating with potentially several different buyers. It's more about the convenience to me rather than squeezing the most profit I can.

Offline GL1TCH3D

• Audiophile, tea lover and now keyboard hugger!
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 15 February 2015, 13:56:51 »
Because there's potentially more money in an eBay auction...

This would easily sell at cost or up to $20 more than cost without the eBay auction (and many on Reddit have already messaged him about buying the entire kit) but posting the eBay link on Reddit and on GH (both which have already been done) has the potential to start a bidding war.  :))

Oh and OP doesn't have posting access to classifieds yet

ebay charges out the wazoo for fees which will easily offset the higher "profit" which is why this didn't make much sense to me.

Furthermore if people decided they didn't want the kit he could be losing out too.

Offline bobblebit

« Reply #6 on: Fri, 20 February 2015, 12:39:28 »
Less than 24 hours to go, 1 bid, 12 watchers. I'm guessing people are getting their snipers ready.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #7 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 02:08:39 »
11 bids now - still a chance someone will snipe it at the last minute though.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #8 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 02:36:29 »
I probably would have bought it all in one go and avoided ebay fees, but oh well right?

Will just throw the money elsewhere