Author Topic: [IC]EPBT Acid House & Sweet girl Keycaps | GB now | August 5th to Sept 5th  (Read 55735 times)

Offline mr_foggy

• land of the worst vendor(s)
Re: [IC]GMK Psychedelic Keycaps
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 07 April 2021, 16:14:25 »
Not a fan of the novelties but the basekit looks GOOD. In for that.

Offline pepperoni_pizza_o3o

« Reply #51 on: Thu, 08 April 2021, 00:04:13 »
Love it, incredible, count me in. (Made an account just for this keycap set :D)

Offline awdertotter

Beautiful colors! I am very interested!  :thumb:

Offline andreiborisov

[IC]EPBT Psychedelic × Sweet girl Keycaps | 4/8-Double theme, more layout
« Reply #53 on: Thu, 08 April 2021, 14:14:31 »
EPBT Welp, gonna hope for a rerun in GMK in the future, because this artwork and color scheme deserves the best quality possible IMO
« Last Edit: Thu, 08 April 2021, 14:38:02 by andreiborisov »

Offline York Chan

EPBT Welp, gonna hope for a rerun in GMK in the future, because this artwork and color scheme deserves the best quality possible IMO
Because I waited for a long time and didn't get a reply from GMK.
And added more layout support and optimized characters, epbt is more conducive to this. :thumb:

Offline andreiborisov

Because I waited for a long time and didn't get a reply from GMK.
And added more layout support and optimized characters, epbt is more conducive to this. :thumb:
I guess they have too much on their plate right now. Shame on them then) I appreciate how much work and consideration you put into your projects and definitely looking forward to the next one. Both this and Divine Plan are exceptional design-wise

Offline Nerdbot5000

Love it! I'd personally like a function r3 1.75 or even a novelty in that size/row would be sweet.

Offline bananya

With this running in ePBT, im highly considering it great design, concept, renders.

The concept makes it distinguishable since it could easily pass off as another japanese inspired set with Harujuku as a theme.

Glwic

Offline York Chan

With this running in ePBT, im highly considering it great design, concept, renders.

The concept makes it distinguishable since it could easily pass off as another japanese inspired set with Harujuku as a theme.

Glwic
The hiragana is chosen because it is more decorative than practical. Considering its simplicity, a pure letter layout is added for more choices.
thank you for your support~ :thumb:

Offline York Chan

Love it! I'd personally like a function r3 1.75 or even a novelty in that size/row would be sweet.
Is it enter for 40s layout?

Offline atlanticise

Ohhhh wowwww. This is love at first sight. It really brings me back to the days where my mum told me never to do drugs and I said, "okay".

Offline BabyBoy2k

Love the look of the set. Although I don't feel the name really suits the design.  This doesn't portray psychedelic to me, maybe something around treats / candy. Great colors!

Offline phedd

Love the look of the set. Although I don't feel the name really suits the design.  This doesn't portray psychedelic to me, maybe something around treats / candy. Great colors!

Same, more cotton candy, sleepy and fluffy clouds than psychedelic.

Perhaps a psychedelic kit should be like 60's bright hippie colors, like a Grateful Dead poster or something. Or something really trippy and crazy.

These colors are so muted instead of the vibrant colors I feel people associate with psychedelic art.

Offline adobau

• https://adobaulabs.com
    • adobaulabs
First off, your renders are amazing!!! I absolutely adore this set!!! I'm kinda torn which novelties to get though so might just get both 😹

Offline York Chan

First off, your renders are amazing!!! I absolutely adore this set!!! I'm kinda torn which novelties to get though so might just get both 😹
Thank you very much.
Epbt will not be expensive to run this collection~ :thumb:

Offline Suguru

Would def buy this.

Offline Nerdbot5000

Is it enter for 40s layout?

I, and others as well, use caps lock as function. I think having an actual 1.75 function key would probably not be necessary, but a r3 1.75 novelty would be a good compromise that I think would make a few people happy.

Offline nulledcat

Love this set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline mr_foggy

• land of the worst vendor(s)
screw GMK lol.
switching to ePBT is welcomed.
I'll be in, GL!

Offline York Chan

screw GMK lol.
switching to ePBT is welcomed.
I'll be in, GL!
Taking into account the higher degree of freedom of layout and combination, and no need to consider the number of abrasive tools. :thumb:

Offline floweryi

truly love the colours and concept. also is it just me or does the twisted bread(?) next to the burger for sweet girl look like arms instead, doesn't really look cute tbh

Offline godzillq25

hope this is not too warped

Offline pepperskog

With all the upcoming pink sets, this really stands out. Love it!

Since it's changed to epbt now, would you reconsider doing an international kit?

Offline York Chan

With all the upcoming pink sets, this really stands out. Love it!

Since it's changed to epbt now, would you reconsider doing an international kit?
I am studying international kit :thumb:

Offline tugg

fantastic

Offline aethernet

i love this! definitely interested

Offline Rumblethumps

Oh man, I am INNNNN. This looks awesome!

truly love the colours and concept. also is it just me or does the twisted bread(?) next to the burger for sweet girl look like arms instead, doesn't really look cute tbh

I think the "burger" is supposed to be a macaron if I had to guess with the sweet theme, and I think the twisty thing next to it it's supposed to be one of those twisty marshmallows (or maybe one of those long twisty lollipops) like this:

Now I can't unsee a burger though, lol. But I still dig it!

Offline York Chan

Oh man, I am INNNNN. This looks awesome!

I think the "burger" is supposed to be a macaron if I had to guess with the sweet theme, and I think the twisty thing next to it it's supposed to be one of those twisty marshmallows (or maybe one of those long twisty lollipops) like this:
Show Image

Now I can't unsee a burger though, lol. But I still dig it!
It's markaron, not burger. I'm trying to optimize them :thumb:

Offline Madzuka

• 메즈카
Ever considered the name Acid House for the set? I know a lot of people didn’t connect with the name Psychedelic, doesn’t personally bother me, but the style reminds me so much of event posters for acid house bands. You mentioned it being inspired from Acid art too. Either way this set has caught my attention and I’m looking forward to it!
Q2hyeXNhbnRoZW11bQ

Offline nvh2092

Can you consider novelties for iso enter in Psychedelic kit?

Offline York Chan

Ever considered the name Acid House for the set? I know a lot of people didn’t connect with the name Psychedelic, doesn’t personally bother me, but the style reminds me so much of event posters for acid house bands. You mentioned it being inspired from Acid art too. Either way this set has caught my attention and I’m looking forward to it!
Yes, I got inspiration from it, but naming has always bothered me. Thank you for your advice~ :thumb:

Offline Madzuka

• 메즈카
Re: [IC]EPBT Acid House × Sweet girl Keycaps | 5/10- Double "Tabs" key
« Reply #81 on: Tue, 11 May 2021, 22:12:30 »
Yes, I got inspiration from it, but naming has always bothered me. Thank you for your advice~ :thumb:

Wow you changed the name to that! That’s sick, now I’m definitely obligated to buy this set when it comes out  :p
Q2hyeXNhbnRoZW11bQ

Offline York Chan

« Reply #82 on: Mon, 24 May 2021, 04:20:34 »
Love this set! Consider an international set
Already added :thumb:

Offline _PixelNinja

• C=Q/V=ε(A/t)
Re: [IC]EPBT Acid House × Sweet girl Keycaps | 5/24- Added "NorDeUK" kit
« Reply #83 on: Mon, 24 May 2021, 04:41:47 »
Please consider adding another R4 1u Alt key in the Modifiers kit for proper HHKB bottom row support (1u Alt / 1.5u Super / 7u Spacebar / 1.5u Super / 1u Alt).

Offline York Chan

Re: [IC]EPBT Acid House × Sweet girl Keycaps | 5/24- Added "NorDeUK" kit
« Reply #84 on: Wed, 26 May 2021, 22:23:06 »
Please consider adding another R4 1u Alt key in the Modifiers kit for proper HHKB bottom row support (1u Alt / 1.5u Super / 7u Spacebar / 1.5u Super / 1u Alt).
Already added. :thumb:
Thanks for your advice~

Offline _PixelNinja

• C=Q/V=ε(A/t)
Thanks for hearing out : )

Offline Sax_______

Any chance for mono hiraganas? 👀

Offline dustywtr

• pog
This set looks really nice! Any estimate on GB date?

Offline York Chan

This set looks really nice! Any estimate on GB date?
It is expected to be in August, and is currently proofing :thumb:

Offline cutegunz

THIS IS SO SICK!
I love the colors, it's so soft looking and fluffy for some reason. Renders are so clean... I'm in on this without a doubt. I hope there will be some custom coils collabs, and potentially wrist rest.

Offline pepperskog

THIS IS SO SICK!
I love the colors, it's so soft looking and fluffy for some reason. Renders are so clean... I'm in on this without a doubt. I hope there will be some custom coils collabs, and potentially wrist rest.

Same! An iridescent wrist rest would be perfect!

Offline ggggggg

• schmeiß die forties durch den club
Why not do a more comprehensive 40s kit including mods? I'd rather buy alphas+40s than alphas+regular mods+40s.

Offline York Chan

Why not do a more comprehensive 40s kit including mods? I'd rather buy alphas+40s than alphas+regular mods+40s.
Because now 1 mod + 2 alphas can form two sets of keycaps :thumb:

Offline ggggggg

That doesn't exclude the possibility of a more complete 40s kit though. What I mean to say is, keep the alpha-only kits and refashion the 40s kit into its own standalone mod kit for 40s boards. I don't see how that changes the premise of mod+2 alphas supporting two boards. But I might be misunderstanding you.

Offline York Chan

That doesn't exclude the possibility of a more complete 40s kit though. What I mean to say is, keep the alpha-only kits and refashion the 40s kit into its own standalone mod kit for 40s boards. I don't see how that changes the premise of mod+2 alphas supporting two boards. But I might be misunderstanding you.

For example, you can form a regular WK layout and a TKL+ISO layout :thumb:
Regarding the complete 40 layout, I will think about it again, thank you very much for your feedback~

Offline Minahctrl

love this

Offline Madzuka

• 메즈카
Re: [IC]EPBT Acid House × Sweet girl Keycaps | 6/28- Adjust the layout
« Reply #96 on: Sun, 27 June 2021, 22:49:06 »
Oh my goddd the d60lite ㅠㅠ I already have ordered 3 different keyboards this year lord help me & my wallet lol. I want that acid house themed D60lite now! I just got the cool kids one too.

Also if you do revise the 40s kit, consider adding a 1.5u shift!
Q2hyeXNhbnRoZW11bQ

Offline Madzuka

• 메즈카
Re: [IC]EPBT Acid House & Sweet girl Keycaps | 6/28- Adjust the layout
« Reply #97 on: Thu, 01 July 2021, 22:04:00 »
Also I just wanted to say it’s really nice to see samples already! Seems EPBT was definitely the better option as far as lead times go. Do you have a ballpark of how long after GB the shipping will be? Maybe it’s too early to ask.

I think this is one of my most anticipated sets so far, I just love the colors and Novelties! & it’s such a nice touch having helped towards the name Acid House ;D
Q2hyeXNhbnRoZW11bQ

Offline York Chan

Re: [IC]EPBT Acid House & Sweet girl Keycaps | 6/28- Adjust the layout
« Reply #98 on: Fri, 02 July 2021, 03:06:28 »
Also I just wanted to say it’s really nice to see samples already! Seems EPBT was definitely the better option as far as lead times go. Do you have a ballpark of how long after GB the shipping will be? Maybe it’s too early to ask.

I think this is one of my most anticipated sets so far, I just love the colors and Novelties! & it’s such a nice touch having helped towards the name Acid House ;D

GB is expected to open in early August :thumb:

Offline ggggggg

For example, you can form a regular WK layout and a TKL+ISO layout :thumb:
Regarding the complete 40 layout, I will think about it again, thank you very much for your feedback~

If you're still interested in a more fleshed-out 40s kit you may want to have a look at how Epbt Fruit Chew or Epbt Kavala are dealing with alphaOnlyKit+Complete40sKit for inspiration : )
« Last Edit: Sat, 10 July 2021, 06:25:35 by ggggggg »