Author Topic: Post your Game Controllers  (Read 8615 times)

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
Post your Game Controllers
« on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 13:02:24 »
Swapped the leds in my 360 controller that I use on my PC from red to uv purple oOoOo

Before:

After:

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
Re: Post your Game Controllers
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 14:01:46 »
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 14:31:05 »
I wish Madden was on PC so I we could play Raiders/9ers and I could Pick-6 you all day son  :D

Offline dutC4

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 14:45:06 »
 :blank:
« Last Edit: Thu, 22 December 2016, 16:13:53 by dutC4 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 21:32:28 »
Nice thread :)

My first ever game controller was for the PC, and was my first USB device too!  I'll have to dig it out and photograph it ...
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline KnivesM

« Reply #5 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 22:58:55 »

PS4 Scuf coming soon as well, ignore the dirtyness of the 360 controller... Haven't used it in a while need to clean it  :-[
[WTT] Bros | HWS | Nightcaps [WTTF] Bros | KBK/KWK | CC

LZ-FE                 Kpad           Poker II                   Leopold 980M          TGR Tris       TGR-Jane   
72g Vintage Blacks      Blacks            Blues                        Silent Pinks                Coming Soon™

Others
More
Leopold 750RT - Reds, Smart68 Coming Soon™, Steelseries 6Gv2 - Reds

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 23:02:32 »

Offline Pemdas

• (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ᶠᶫᵒᵃᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠᶫʸ
« Reply #7 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 23:09:57 »
Show Image

How do you like your steam controller? I got one the other week and have tried it on almost every game I own and I just can't get into it.

HHKB2 | Orion v2 | TGR-03 Proto | Octagon v2 | JD45 | BlackBird | Mira SE | Viper v2 | SX60 | E8-v1 | Alice | LZ GH v2 | No 1/65 | 910SE | Kyuu | LZ CLS ms | UNIKORN | PhysiX

Offline Solo

• Unreal
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 23:13:46 »

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #9 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 23:14:37 »
Show Image

How do you like your steam controller? I got one the other week and have tried it on almost every game I own and I just can't get into it.

Absolutely love it and use it almost daily!

Offline cryptokey

• * Destiny Supporter
  • [°°▄°] luser-friendly
« Reply #10 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 23:23:11 »
Oh, how tempting it is to just post my keyboard here ;).  I'm going to be getting the steam link with a steam controller soon mainly to play multiplayer games with friends over.  I've heard so many different things about the steam controller that at this point I'll have to just see for myself.  As a trackball user, I feel like I will like the trackpad on it but who knows? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
More

[WTB] HHKB Black

Offline wupi

« Reply #11 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 06:48:48 »
 :D

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #12 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 07:07:16 »
Just found a white Wii u pro controller to go with my black one, wish I was home to snap a pic!

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 16:05:29 »
My main stick currently:

Eightarc Fusion Synthesis
All stock, unmodded Sanwa parts, clear 35mm balltop and stock spring. Dual modded out of the box, even works with PS4 :)

My crown jewel: All custom stick
Sanwa JLF with 2lb spring, The Link quick release shaft, custom made dust cover and mesh single mold balltop
GamerFinger 6x30mm mechanical buttons with Mx Red, currently not using cut outs but maybe use them later. Looks really sick with cut outs
3x24mm Sanwa buttons on the side (start / home / select)
Neutrik USB-A/B in front with rubber ring and Pexon PCS custom cable
Case is a Panzer Strick v1 case (no longer made) and inside is a ZD Encoder PCB (will replace with PS4 + PC or tri-mod with Xbone at some point when clean, delay free PCB are out)

Mad Catz Te r1
All stock unmodded Sanwa, was original a PS3 stick with the first gen PS3 PCB that didnt work with PC usb controllers so I modded it with a Mad Catz Pro stick 360 PCB. Also added black sides instead of the stock white. Really worn down case from lots of mods. Managed to **** the bottom left screw on the top and now I cant open the top part. Want to replace the art but at this point its not really an option. Plugged the two last buttons because only scrub use 3K/P button!

« Last Edit: Wed, 24 August 2016, 11:10:16 by GenKaan »
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline Solo

• Unreal
« Reply #14 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 16:11:02 »
My main stick currently:

Eightarc Fusion Synthesis
All stock, unmodded Sanwa parts, clear 35mm balltop and stock spring. Dual modded out of the box, even works with PS4 :)
Show Image

Show Image

My crown jewel: All custom stick
Sanwa JLF with 2lb spring, The Link quick release shaft, custom made dust cover and mesh single mold balltop
GamerFinger 6x30mm mechanical buttons with Mx Red, currently not using cut outs but maybe use them later. Looks really sick with cut outs
3x24mm Sanwa buttons on the side (start / home / select)
Neutrik USB-A/B in front with rubber ring and Pexon PCS custom cable
Case is a Panzer Strick v1 case (no longer made) and inside is a ZD Encoder PCB (will replace with PS4 + PC or tri-mod with Xbone at some point when clean, delay free PCB are out)
Show Image

Mad Catz Te r1
All stock unmodded Sanwa, was original a PS3 stick with the first gen PS3 PCB that didnt work with PC usb controllers so I modded it with a Mad Catz Pro stick 360 PCB. Also added black sides instead of the stock white. Really worn down case from lots of mods. Managed to **** the bottom left screw on the top and now I cant open the top part. Want to replace the art but at this point its not really an option. Plugged the two last buttons because only scrub use 3K/P button!
Show Image

Show Image

Nice collection.  :)

I had a 1st Gen. eTokki Omni with a PS360+, but then I stopped playing SF and sold it.  :-X

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #15 on: Sun, 02 February 2020, 10:52:08 »
Aint much but it's mine

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #16 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 15:58:00 »
my 'Daily Drivers'

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #17 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 16:01:14 »
Aint much but it's mine

Show Image

You really know how to resurrect old threads...  :confused:
Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #18 on: Wed, 05 February 2020, 12:25:02 »
Aint much but it's mine

Show Image

You really know how to resurrect old threads...  :confused:

I just thought that this thread would be cool