Author Topic: [IC] JER80S(JER-A06), Ultimate 80% OG Cherry Style Keyboard Kit, GB JULY 1ST  (Read 36017 times)

Offline skywoo

237720-0
-------------------------"Update on 6/27/2020 by Endjy"-------------------------
UPLOAD SOME REAL PICTURES FOR GB
https://imgur.com/gallery/trB2XPk

-------------------------"Update on 6/26/2020 by Endjy"-------------------------
GB Post is submitted and waiting for approval.

DATE:
July 1st

PRICE:
$650 EXCLUDES shipping and PayPal Fees
$50 for extra PCB (compatible with the previous J80 and can be purchased along with a separate link)
NOTE: Lane order needs to be changed to fit the previous J80.
Shipping cost: SF EXPRESS: South Korea $41, the United States/Canada $71, Singapore/Malaysia/Vietnam $42, Japan $50, the United Kingdom/Germany/France/Netherlands/Italy $92.

TIME AND UNIT:
40 Units, two time zones, FCFS.
20 for 7AM EST
20 for 7PM EST
Link will Post in Discord, so join our channel first!!!
https://discord.gg/kftxYRS

SPEC:
Aluminum Case (Top + Bottom)
Hand Polished Stainless-Steel Weight
Internal Sound Dampener
Plateless
NCR Front Nameplate * 2
Brass Back Nameplate with a unique limited number.
Aluminum LED indicator unit
LED indicator sticker * 4
LEMO Style Aviation Plug
Titanium Alloy Screws

COLOR:
NCR colorway
Coating method
Color matches NCR-3007

NOTE:
The Stainless-Steel Weight is hand polished to reach the best mirror effect, however some little scratch can be caused by shipping and daily usage. We cannot guarantee 100% perfection due to international shipping and handling.  Although most of them can be fixed by wiping with copper wipes, we suggest you using professional polishing tools if there are major scratches.

SPECIAL SUPRISE
At the time of delivery, I will send out ONE unique J80S within 40 of them. This unique JER80S bottom cover will be made of PC.
The fortunate buyer who received this special JER80S can contact me via email and I will send you a brand new JER product: JER1800 or JERGO. And the JER80S bottom cover made of aluminum alloy will be sent to you together, with shipping cost on my own.

-------------------------"Update on 6/20/2020 by Endjy"-------------------------
Color match phase was done, final sample arrived and reached our satisfaction, GB Post is coming next week.
Due to tons of PM interested in J80S, I contacted with Jer and obtained MORE UNITs for public GB this time.
NOW there will be 40 Units for GB, two time zones, FCFS.
20 for 7AM EST
20 for 7PM EST

-------------------------"Update on 3/21/2020 by Endjy"-------------------------
J80S will come with internal sound dempener!

-------------------------"Update on 3/16/2020 by Endjy"-------------------------
J80S GB will have option to choose extra PCBs. Previous J80 users can also order the extra PCBs.
J80S PCB is basically the same as J80's but needs some work by the user to change the order of wires

-------------------------"Update on 3/15/2020 by Endjy"-------------------------
GB Date: By the end of March

PRICE: $600-700

SPOTS: 20 FCFS

-------------------------"Update on 3/13/2020 by Endjy"-------------------------
ALL New Discord Server for JER: https://discord.gg/kftxYRS , everyone is welcomed!
Now the GB will have 20 spots!

-------------------------"Update on 3/13/2020 by Endjy"-------------------------
Redo the translation to make it more reader-friendly.

-------------------------Here is the Post-------------------------
Hello everyone, I am SKYWOO, a fan of JER and a good friend of the author. I am honored to be invited by the author to introduce two coming kits by JER here. The first one is the J80S and the other one is JERGO, an ergo kit coming in April.

If you have any suggestions or questions, please leave a comment here or contact the author directly at 303669158@qq.com.

Here is the translated letter from JER:

Hi! Friends of GH, nice to meet you again! This time we are introducing the new JER80S. The GB will come in the near future. The original plan was to start a small inventory in-stock GB, but the factory was influenced by the coronavirus. The current pictures and detailed information are not complete yet because the e-gray I want is still waiting for the sample. But I will keep updating the pictures in the future under this thread.

The original version of JER80(formerly JER-A06) has already finished 2 GB here, and there are many posts of detailed pictures on both Reddit and Zfrontier. J80 was my first kit, and it is also a kit that I always want to bring to perfection.

In the last production of the J80R2 international version, I and the new foundry DT.heart [LAB] cooperated very happily, with super-fast delivery speed and high-quality control. The feedback was also very good. But the earlier J80R1, which was produced by EVE, still had unshipped and defects kits unfinished for more than two years (the keyboards of at least 7 customers had not been serviced or shipped till now since EVE refused to do so. EVE took away the keyboards of 7 from my customers and no longer responded).

So there are 3 main purposes of making JER80S this time, the first one is to improve the kit, and the second one is to give my customers some compensation.
I will give JER80S for free to those JER customers whose keyboards were away by EVE. The third one is to thank those friends who have always supported and helped me.

In J80R2 international edition GB last time, I and my founder dt.heat (lab) invested about 5,000 USD to set up a NEW e-milky white color(slightly yellow-white). This good-looking color gives a Retro-style feeling, And it has received a very high evaluation for both the color and surface treatment process. There will only about 20 JER80S available for public GB at this time, but with a new color for it: e-gray.

237722-1

The following picture is the surface of e-milky white taken in the factory:
237724-2
JER80S Features:

It has exactly the same structure as the previous JER80R2 featuring a Plateless Design. The PCB is directly suspended from the top cover to show the flexibility of the PCB and improve the typing feedback. All the features of JER80R2 will be retained. I just add some new features that were not available before.
You can think of it as an upgraded version:

237726-3
Key Features:

1: "NCR" nameplate:
    The front nameplate is designed to be convenient for matching various color schemes. The kit contains no less than three “NCR” replacement nameplates.
2: LEMO style aviation plug:
    Change the integrated cable to the aviation plug. This time the aviation plug will be made and soldered by me. Customers do not need to solder wires or plugs. OG styling with USB-C or Mini is not what I want, but the previous integrated USB line is more or less inconvenient.
3: More light indicator block stickers.
4: Titanium alloy screws:
    It ’s an S version,So every detail has designed to Perfection.
5: Large Stainless Steel Weight on the back:
    Polished by hand to get the effect closest to the mirror. This cost is a bit high. I have thought about using PVD, but it is not as Hi-end as hand polish. Since I want to make a high-end kit, just make it explosive. BOOM!
6: Bronze nameplate on the back:
    It is used to mark the unique serial number and production date. Of course, you can fill in your name here, because I have reserved a grid for your name.
7: New e-color:
    About 20 units sold in public will have an e-NCR color theme, the top cover will use the newly designed e-gray, and the bottom cover is the e-milky white. All non-sale and gifted versions will use the opposite color them as a distinction (including 7 users mentioned above, friends those who helped me, and staffs)
8: Special surprise:
    Well, this one is very interesting.
At the time of delivery, I will send out ONE unique J80S within 20 of them. This unique JER80S bottom cover will be made of pc. (PC with a large of Stainless Steel Weight. It sounds exciting, isn’t it!)
It's not that simple. The fortunate user who received this special JER80S can contact me via email and I will send you a brand new JER product: JER1800 or JERGO. And the JER80S bottom cover made of aluminum alloy will be sent to you together, with shipping cost on my own.

Current progress:
All CNC parts have finished, Stainless Steel Weight is waiting to be hand polished, and surface treatment is waiting for color matching and e-coating.

Group start time: It should be in March, and I will be updated here after a clear date has been decided. My original plan of starting an in-stock GB is influenced by the coronavirus, so I have to start the GB first, and since most of the process has been done already, the shipment will not take a long time.

« Last Edit: Sat, 27 June 2020, 03:38:42 by skywoo »

Offline papayapyjamas

IM IN

Offline Boy_314

interested! always hoped i could get one after trying a friend's

Offline pmsingchicken

Oh, I want this badly.

Offline Fnzzy

Might I do some suggestions.

1. The PCB is so big and the mounting system causes it to vibrate slightly when typing on it. I suggest including some rubber or foam pads that sit between pcb and bottom case in a T pattern between the switches, something like Janik did.

2. Please add a connector for the cable. The last GB promised us that we didn't need to solder the cable directly onto the PCB but then just didn't include any connectors. Here is a link to the ones I use and are confirmed working. (the 4 pin ones)

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32982059104.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.315e261fVYp9Xm&algo_pvid=951b63d2-0bf1-401a-a35e-0113701fd619&algo_expid=951b63d2-0bf1-401a-a35e-0113701fd619-6&btsid=b3beaf8e-dd89-4d16-bbf9-9ec0f41332eb&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_4,searchweb201603_53

Build it LEMO that I missed.

An additional quality of life feature would be not having to relocate two diodes if you want to use the LEDs but that would require a re-design of the PCB and I am not sure if you want to go through that trouble.
« Last Edit: Thu, 12 March 2020, 20:58:35 by Fnzzy »

Offline Kinesiologist

hello what type of mounting does the case use?

Offline Fnzzy

hello what type of mounting does the case use?

PCB will be top mounted to the case directly, no plate.

Offline MU Studio-木妈妈

1. The PCB is so big and the mounting system causes it to vibrate slightly when typing on it. I suggest including some rubber pads that sit between pcb and bottom case in a T pattern between the switches, something like Janik did.

Show Image

2. Please add a connector for the cable. The last GB promised us that we didn't need to solder the cable directly onto the PCB but then just didn't include any connectors. Here is a link to the ones I use and are confirmed working. (the 4 pin ones)

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32982059104.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.315e261fVYp9Xm&algo_pvid=951b63d2-0bf1-401a-a35e-0113701fd619&algo_expid=951b63d2-0bf1-401a-a35e-0113701fd619-6&btsid=b3beaf8e-dd89-4d16-bbf9-9ec0f41332eb&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_4,searchweb201603_53

Show Image

An additional quality of life feature would be not having to relocate two diodes if you want to use the LEDs but that would require a re-design of the PCB and I am not sure if you want to go through that trouble. Also, as you can see, everyone uses the switch holes to secure their cable because the intended holes are too close and would only grip to the small wires coming out of the sleeving, but that would tie into the PCB re-design so it's your call.
You need eh2.54,not xh2.54
Customized keyboard assembly expert
Customized keyboard Designer
Customized keyboard enthusiasts

Offline i luv chuletas

Very interesting.
So will this be a raffle buy?

What is the timeline for this project?

Offline keyboardcircle

1. The PCB is so big and the mounting system causes it to vibrate slightly when typing on it. I suggest including some rubber pads that sit between pcb and bottom case in a T pattern between the switches, something like Janik did.

Show Image

Show Image

An additional quality of life feature would be not having to relocate two diodes if you want to use the LEDs but that would require a re-design of the PCB and I am not sure if you want to go through that trouble. Also, as you can see, everyone uses the switch holes to secure their cable because the intended holes are too close and would only grip to the small wires coming out of the sleeving, but that would tie into the PCB re-design so it's your call.

The connector is upgraded to LEMO connector in this version, and the board comes with a cable with LEMO connector. eh2.54 header is no longer used.

Offline Fnzzy

You need eh2.54,not xh2.54

I wasn't exactly sure what the from you mentioned connector would look like so I assumed it was something like the one I bought, but mine still works so it's all good.

The connector is upgraded to LEMO connector in this version, and the board comes with a cable with LEMO connector. eh2.54 header is no longer used.

Oh "aeronautical plug" I get it. That's pretty cool, not sure how I missed that.

Offline manaorme

Full e-gray would be better but half&half still looks good.
Wish jer80 r3 gb run.
« Last Edit: Thu, 12 March 2020, 23:44:47 by manaorme »

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
This is as close to NCR as I will ever get

Offline Capsy

Holy ****.

Offline badboy731

Read only 15 spots then stopped. Really love this board as a vintage keyboard lover. Maybe next time? Best of luck with this!
E7-V1 | TGR Jane v2 CE | HBCP | GSKT-00 | Raine | AOS

Offline clik_clak

Lovely board! Hoping I can grab one of those 15 slots!

Offline japancakes

damn  :eek:

Offline Peiweisgreat

Yeah super sad that I had to miss out on the other two runs of the Jer 80, so hopefully I can hop into this one. Its looking really clean.

Offline flying1911

• Mechlovin' Studio
Please consider doing more than 15. I sold my R1 J80 and it's my biggest regret to date. Literally have a NCR dyesub set waiting for this bad boy.
Jane V2 | Jane CE | Jane V2 CE | Police | Kaze | KMAC 2 | BRG Haus | Sessantacinque | Ori CLS-2 FE | Dalco 959 Mini | Mechlovin' Unikorn | G81-3100 SAV | Model M SSK

Offline lolpes

interested!

Offline Sycomore

Looking good, curious as to when and how the 15 spots will be sold.

Offline skywoo

In March, if everything goes well, and FCFS

Offline Sycomore

15 fcfs damn this is gonna be fun tryna get a spot, gl all

Offline skywoo

20 spots now, thanks for your interest!

Offline Boy_314

Re: [IC]JER80S(JER-A06), 80% Stainless Steel OG Cherry Style Keyboard Kit
« Reply #24 on: Sat, 14 March 2020, 00:03:16 »
great! now i have a chance!

Offline Sycomore

20 spots now, thanks for your interest!

Gonna be trying as hard as I can for a spot, very excited!

Offline skrunk

Re: [IC] JER80S(JER-A06), 80% Stainless Steel OG Cherry Style Keyboard Kit
« Reply #26 on: Sat, 14 March 2020, 02:30:20 »
Will be keeping a watch on this!

Past Keyboards : LZ CLS, Unikorn, Noxary X65, KFE CE, HHKB Pro2, Realforce TKL

Current Keyboards: FC660C, HHKB Pro1, GSKT-00

Offline hkiri

« Reply #27 on: Sat, 14 March 2020, 04:20:41 »
Oof, only 20 spots?
This will be hard...

Offline Sycomore

« Reply #28 on: Sat, 14 March 2020, 04:21:17 »
Oof, only 20 spots?
This will be hard...

But better chances than the original 15

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #29 on: Sat, 14 March 2020, 13:30:59 »
I used to have two slightly different NCR boards back in the day.  I wish i had kept them.  I would love to get on this but we will see.
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline endjy

« Reply #30 on: Sat, 14 March 2020, 20:26:11 »
This is the account of Endjy, so DM me or Quote this reply if you have any questions! Thanks

Offline piercejenkins

« Reply #31 on: Sat, 14 March 2020, 21:07:15 »
This is the account of Endjy, so DM me or Quote this reply if you have any questions! Thanks

How much will it cost and how will we be notified when the gb starts? Thanks.

Offline endjy

« Reply #32 on: Sun, 15 March 2020, 16:30:46 »

thanks for your interest! I will definitely update the GB data and start another GB thread once the details have been decided, and the current price estimated is $600-700.

Offline superdoedoe

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Reply #33 on: Mon, 16 March 2020, 00:13:18 »
Looking nice af! I'm keen to hear more about the Ergo one !

Offline Sycomore

« Reply #34 on: Mon, 16 March 2020, 00:16:16 »

thanks for your interest! I will definitely update the GB data and start another GB thread once the details have been decided, and the current price estimated is $600-700.

Time to start saving up for it, there goes a paycheck.

Offline andino

« Reply #35 on: Mon, 16 March 2020, 02:01:10 »
Damn I have an Jer A06 R1 and this looks awesome! Looking forward to what you bring for Jer1800 and JERGO. Hopefully I'm lucky to get into one of the 20 spots~

Offline udller

« Reply #36 on: Mon, 16 March 2020, 08:05:05 »
will previous round buyers be able to buy extra pcbs? i got a black kit in round 2 but could not afford the price of an  extra pcb at the time.
 plus who does not love polycarbs :)

Offline endjy

« Reply #37 on: Mon, 16 March 2020, 22:13:47 »
will previous round buyers be able to buy extra pcbs? i got a black kit in round 2 but could not afford the price of an  extra pcb at the time.
 plus who does not love polycarbs :)

J80S GB will have the option to choose extra PCBs. Previous J80 users can also order the extra PCBs. J80S PCB is basically the same as J80's but need some work by the user to change the order of wires

Offline Mtalbert

• ???
« Reply #38 on: Mon, 16 March 2020, 22:59:43 »
Nice. gl with the Gb.
Big fan of Daeru

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #39 on: Tue, 17 March 2020, 10:54:08 »
100000% in for this. I am not sleeping on this for a third time.

Offline ljccyez

« Reply #40 on: Tue, 17 March 2020, 17:39:21 »
Sorry if this is a dumb q, is this pcb hotsawappable?

Offline endjy

« Reply #41 on: Tue, 17 March 2020, 18:24:05 »
Sorry if this is a dumb q, is this pcb hotsawappable?
No, solder only

Offline FunTyme

• Formerly known as Edrylle
« Reply #42 on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 22:24:19 »
I’m very excited for this :thumb: looking forward to the release date announcement
hbcp

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #43 on: Mon, 23 March 2020, 09:32:14 »
GL with the GB, these boards are absolutely rad and I love the adherence to PCB-mounting. I'd love one but it just wouldn't fit for me right now.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline Morgan3Wheeler

« Reply #44 on: Tue, 07 April 2020, 09:00:24 »
Holy Moly.

I'm excited at the news of the new GB as jer's big fan.

Im in.

This is e-white color of R2 Jer80, those color is awesome.

« Last Edit: Tue, 07 April 2020, 09:02:00 by Morgan3Wheeler »
KMAC Happy red HHKB / KMAC Mini red / KMAC 2 86 / 45-ATS cerakote white / Matrix Noah avocado green / Matrix2.0 WKL yellow / Matrix2.0 WKL red / Matrix2.0 add WKL / Matrix Abel X RX-78 / Matrix Abel X Eva / Matrix1.2 OG WKL purple blue / Percent BOOSTER yellow /  Percent CANOE yellow / Percent Canoe2 casio / Percent SKOG mao / TGR 910 CE pink / TGR Jane CE WKL olive green/ TGR Jane V2 WKL blue gray/ TGR Jane V2 CE WKL / TGR Alice red / Keycult No. 2 Rev. 1 / EXENT65 black / GRAYCOD 67 mao / CA66 e-white / Think6.5 V2 LE / Think6.5 V2 robocop / Think6.5 V2 snow white / SPACE 65 R1 black / Typewriter68 e-white/ E6.5 pc / E7-V1 mao white/ E8.5 WKL e-white/ Voclano660 e-white / Moon by EVE WKL carbon / JER-Mini gray / JER80S NCR WKL geekhack / JER80S NCR WKL Korean / Dolumina65 black / Elephant S7 R2 e-white / Bear 65 ergo e-white, black, blue, pink, PC / Fox key65 e-white / Cyberboard purple / Saturn-60 moondust / Saturn-60 supernova / Infinitum / Rama M65a e-white / Rama Jules navy / Rama Zenith ouro / Rama U80-A Seq2 soya / Primus75 / 7V blue / / Cajal gray / Cajal e-white / SQUARE.X 6ea / Time 80 Reforged WKL e-white / J-01 rev1 Black / J-02 LE Poker e-white / OTD 356 Mini R1 red / LZ-CE red / LZ-CE gray / LZ-CLSms silver/ LZ-PhysiX gray / LZ-SQ SE titan gray / LZ-EX titan gray /  LZ-ST silver / LZ-FE WKL silver/ LZ-CLS WKL silver/ LZ-CLS WKL black / LZ-MP gray / LZ-MX SE titan gray / LZ-CP black-blue / LZ-CP red-red SE / LZ-RV gray / Light Pad silver / Light Pad gray / Octagon V2 gray / Orion V2 WKL silver-red / Orion V2.5 WKL gray / Dol Pad dolch / Dolinger 2017 dolch / Dolinger RE yellow/ Dolinger RE PC / Whale-Fe / Dolphin V3 dolch / Montage PC WKL / F1-8X WKL gray / F1-8X WKL navy / F1-8X WKL burgandy / AL.BOK WKL silver

Offline static_lifetime

« Reply #45 on: Mon, 13 April 2020, 03:39:53 »
very nice, but no one is going to talk about the price? jeez . . .

Offline wholypantalones

• text and icon mods plz.
« Reply #46 on: Mon, 13 April 2020, 05:06:06 »

I'll be that guy. I was very interested until I saw the price, seems a bit high for what is essentially a J80 with a weight, unnecessary connector and some badges. I guess all the extras do add up.

Offline catamscott

« Reply #47 on: Mon, 13 April 2020, 14:48:44 »

I'll be that guy. I was very interested until I saw the price, seems a bit high for what is essentially a J80 with a weight, unnecessary connector and some badges. I guess all the extras do add up.

my guess is it's just expensive to do polished stainless. other recent boards have also had big price increases for polished stainless parts

Offline Kasterborous

• HEX Keyboards
« Reply #48 on: Tue, 21 April 2020, 05:59:00 »
I really hope i do get one of these :)

Offline endjy

bump for IC&GB updates