Author Topic: [GB] Noxary 268 (100% Shipped)  (Read 151814 times)

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
Re: [GB] Noxary 268 (Shipping)
« Reply #500 on: Fri, 31 August 2018, 10:41:14 »
https://www.keebtalk.com/t/ic-noxary-t60/3413

Wew another board? Probs should finish up your current buys first?

Who said I'm not?

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #501 on: Fri, 31 August 2018, 11:00:19 »

Who said I'm not?

268 - GB Opened 10/14/17 - Not Done
X60R - GB Opened 1/20/18 - Not Done
280/22 - GB Opened 5/19/18 - Not Done
268.2 PC - GB Opened 7/6/18 - Not Done
T60 - IC Started

I mean not for nothing but going by the number of issues that have been cropping up it sounds like you're biting off more than you can chew.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #502 on: Fri, 31 August 2018, 11:19:11 »

Who said I'm not?

T60 - IC Started

I mean not for nothing but going by the number of issues that have been cropping up it sounds like you're biting off more than you can chew.

Whilst there were/are 4 issues with this, all have been fixed for the future.

Just showing when the GB opened doesn't tell the whole story. A couple of those are shipping mid next month, and one goes into production at that time.

If you want to presume I'm opening another group buy because I have an IC open, that's fine, but it's not the case.

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
« Reply #503 on: Fri, 31 August 2018, 11:23:37 »

Who said I'm not?

T60 - IC Started

Whilst there were/are 4 issues with this, all have been fixed for the future.

Just showing when the GB opened doesn't tell the whole story. A couple of those are shipping mid next month, and one goes into production at that time.

If you want to presume I'm opening another group buy because I have an IC open, that's fine, but it's not the case.

One would also presume a GB with 50 units, started just under a year ago, would be over by now. I think his concern may be that you have 280 + 220 at over 130 units, X60r with 20 or so units, and your PC buy with unknown number of units already invoiced and paid by customers.

I think slowing down is a great recommendation.

Offline dallman5

« Reply #504 on: Fri, 31 August 2018, 11:25:02 »

Who said I'm not?

I'm not necessarily concerned with you finishing what you started, but I am a bit concerned with your tendency for pumping out new projects without finishing up currently running ones.  For these 268s, it appears that about half of them have shipped out and from what I can recall you've had them on hand since April.  I understand that you've had QC and other issues communicating with your factory during that time period and delays are imminent in pretty much all GBs. 

However, the thing that really bothers me is that in that time period when you have had the 268s on hand, you've found the time to launch 2 additional GBs (280/220 and polycarbonate 268.2) in addition to having the X60R currently in production as well.  Now, I'm not too concerned about the ICs (XRF and T60) personally, but with the slow rate of QC, shipping, etc. you look like you have your hands pretty full for the foreseeable future.  From the GB members perspective, it just seems like your attention is a bit divided, and a lot of the issues with QC and replacement parts could have been resolved a long time ago with proper attention given in a more timely manner as opposed to spending that time to launch new projects.  Just my $0.02...
« Last Edit: Fri, 31 August 2018, 11:32:39 by UberDrk »
LF: OG Cherry APL (lasered), Artisans

Current collection:
More
Norbatouch (Galaxy Blue) | Mira SE (Lunar Grey, WKL) | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300BN) | Noxary X60 (Grey, HHKB) | KBDFans 5 Degree (Silver) | AEK64 (Grey) | Norbaforce (Tactical Black, WKL)) | Realforce 86U (White) | TGR 910 RE (Polycarbonate) | LZ-SQ (Black) | LZ-CLS (Grey, WKL) | Duck Orion v1 (Silver, WK)) | Nissho KB106DE | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300B) | LZ CLS-S (Blue, Poker) | Realforce 87U 10th Anniversary) | Realforce 104UK | TGR Alice (Grey on Pink) | Singa (Blue, WKL)  | Quantrik QXP (Blue Grey, WKL) | LZ-GH v2 (Black, WK) | KMAC Happy (Red, Poker)) | IBM Model M SSK (APL) | TGR 910 SE (Pink on Blue) | GSKT-00 (Silver, Poker) | OTD Koala (Silver, WKL) | Realforce R2 PFU Edition (Ivory) | IBM 3279 Beamspring (APL) | TGR Tris (Blue) | LZ-GH v2 (Blue, WKL)) | TGR Jane v2 (Blue-grey, WKL) | LZ-MP (Shine Grey, WKL)  | TGR x Singa Unikorn (Purple) | Justsystems x Realforce 108UG) | IBM Model F Unsaver (APL) | TGR Jane V2 CE (Multicolor, WKL) | Realforce 87U (Blank Black) | Lin Montage (Light Blue, WKL) | GSKT-00 AEK R2 (Grey, HHKB) | Leopold FC660C (Blank Black) | Duck Viper v3 (Grey on Black) | Rama Works M6-C RWxRW | LZ-GH v1 (Black, WKL) | Gok 7v (Grey) | biso x beaming Kei (SS, HHKB) | zacheadams x bisoromi little z | Matrix Noah (Silver/Grey, WKL) | Lin Whale (Pink, WKL) | TGR Alice (Polycarbonate) | Rama Kara (Noct) | Lin Whale75 (Burgundy, F13) | Realforce 89 (Ivory) | Hand Engineering Haus (Bluegrey) | Haytco CAKE60_R1 (Pantone 4167C) | LZ-XE (Grey, WKL) | Noxary X60 V2 (Grey, WK) | Daji Ochocuatro (Grey, WKL) | HHKB Hybird Type-S 25th Anniversary (Snow) | LZ-REs (Grey, WKL) | Matrix 8xv 3.0 (Blue-Black/Deep Grey, WKL) | Realforce 23UB | Biso RS60 (Black, WK) | TGR x MXF Koala (Grey/Black, WKL)

Italics = Incoming, Black = Gone

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #505 on: Fri, 31 August 2018, 11:59:55 »
One would also presume a GB with 50 units, started just under a year ago, would be over by now. I think his concern may be that you have 280 + 220 at over 130 units, X60r with 20 or so units, and your PC buy with unknown number of units already invoiced and paid by customers.

I think slowing down is a great recommendation.

Me too. Without the screw issue, this would've been done. X60 R is basically ready to ship to me; I've been promised free replacement parts, and they're aware of all issues encountered (and promised to fix/never encounter again).

It's a fair suggestion to slow down with group buys. A couple weeks ago I decided to not open any until after 280/220 is done (which would be the last unshipped one). Didn't really feel a need to say it in public though.

I'm not necessarily concerned with you finishing what you started, but I am a bit concerned with your tendency for pumping out new projects without finishing up currently running ones.  For these 268s, it appears that about half of them have shipped out and from what I can recall you've had them on hand since April.  I understand that you've had QC and other issues communicating with your factory during that time period and delays are imminent in pretty much all GBs. 

However, the thing that really bothers me is that in that time period when you have had the 268s on hand, you've found the time to launch 2 additional GBs (280/220 and polycarbonate 268.2) in addition to having the X60R currently in production as well.  Now, I'm not too concerned about the ICs (XRF and T60) personally, but with the slow rate of QC, shipping, etc. you look like you have your hands pretty full for the foreseeable future.  From the GB members perspective, it just seems like your attention is a bit divided, and a lot of the issues with QC and replacement parts could have been resolved a long time ago with proper attention given in a more timely manner as opposed to spending that time to launch new projects.  Just my $0.02...

Appreciate the comment. I think my above answer suits this too. Although I do want to add that others do it this way too, but haven't had the attention this has got, so it'd be nice to see those be looked into too.
« Last Edit: Fri, 31 August 2018, 12:02:24 by xondat »

Offline euphxenos

« Reply #506 on: Fri, 31 August 2018, 13:47:09 »
Did this get resolved?

Yes.

Could you please elaborate on *how* was this resolved?  I'm in the same situation that iamtootallforthis described -- shortchanged on my refund by the amount of the Paypal fees and similarly exposed to the possibility of you being able to try to get a refund on your refund from Paypal due to how you paid it.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #507 on: Fri, 31 August 2018, 13:51:00 »
Did this get resolved?

Yes.

Could you please elaborate on *how* was this resolved?  I'm in the same situation that iamtootallforthis described -- shortchanged on my refund by the amount of the Paypal fees and similarly exposed to the possibility of you being able to try to get a refund on your refund from Paypal due to how you paid it.

I'll PM everyone that dropped out later and organize everything.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #508 on: Tue, 04 September 2018, 20:49:37 »
Dear Xondaddy,

What are you thinking will come of the cerakote 268?  Do you have any plans or is everything still just in limbo?

Offline txclack

« Reply #509 on: Fri, 07 September 2018, 20:03:31 »
Hey Xondat,

How goes it for those of us who had to get replacement parts for our 268?

- amnesia (Replacement parts)
- cortz (Replacement parts)
- txclack (Replacement parts)
- tuba section (Replacement parts)
- UberDrk (Replacement parts)

Were the brass parts completed and shipped to you yet?

Thanks

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #510 on: Mon, 10 September 2018, 11:42:53 »
Hi

Offline klove4252

« Reply #511 on: Mon, 10 September 2018, 11:59:54 »
Hola

Offline Cktenders

« Reply #512 on: Mon, 10 September 2018, 15:46:08 »
I think (according to his Discord) he is/was out of town till tomorrow. Hoping all the boards will be shipped out pronto....

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #513 on: Mon, 10 September 2018, 16:24:20 »
I think (according to his Discord) he is/was out of town till tomorrow. Hoping all the boards will be shipped out pronto....

Yep sorry. Back now. I need to fix my printer or have my partner print the labels for me, so will get on that to ship yours and mcnos'.

What are you thinking will come of the cerakote 268?  Do you have any plans or is everything still just in limbo?

Getting them anodized and/or sending to buyers to have locally anodized (already happening with two). Another possibility is to send to someone in the US that knows a place.

How goes it for those of us who had to get replacement parts for our 268?

- amnesia (Replacement parts)

I will receive the parts tomorrow (11th of September).

Offline dallman5

« Reply #514 on: Tue, 11 September 2018, 09:03:35 »
Looking to transfer mine as well...

268AG Dark Blue Ano., 2 PCBs, 1 Brass Plate, 1 Partial PC Plate, 2 GMK Stab sets: $480 + Shipping

Current collection:
More
Norbatouch (Galaxy Blue) | Mira SE (Lunar Grey, WKL) | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300BN) | Noxary X60 (Grey, HHKB) | KBDFans 5 Degree (Silver) | AEK64 (Grey) | Norbaforce (Tactical Black, WKL)) | Realforce 86U (White) | TGR 910 RE (Polycarbonate) | LZ-SQ (Black) | LZ-CLS (Grey, WKL) | Duck Orion v1 (Silver, WK)) | Nissho KB106DE | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300B) | LZ CLS-S (Blue, Poker) | Realforce 87U 10th Anniversary) | Realforce 104UK | TGR Alice (Grey on Pink) | Singa (Blue, WKL)  | Quantrik QXP (Blue Grey, WKL) | LZ-GH v2 (Black, WK) | KMAC Happy (Red, Poker)) | IBM Model M SSK (APL) | TGR 910 SE (Pink on Blue) | GSKT-00 (Silver, Poker) | OTD Koala (Silver, WKL) | Realforce R2 PFU Edition (Ivory) | IBM 3279 Beamspring (APL) | TGR Tris (Blue) | LZ-GH v2 (Blue, WKL)) | TGR Jane v2 (Blue-grey, WKL) | LZ-MP (Shine Grey, WKL)  | TGR x Singa Unikorn (Purple) | Justsystems x Realforce 108UG) | IBM Model F Unsaver (APL) | TGR Jane V2 CE (Multicolor, WKL) | Realforce 87U (Blank Black) | Lin Montage (Light Blue, WKL) | GSKT-00 AEK R2 (Grey, HHKB) | Leopold FC660C (Blank Black) | Duck Viper v3 (Grey on Black) | Rama Works M6-C RWxRW | LZ-GH v1 (Black, WKL) | Gok 7v (Grey) | biso x beaming Kei (SS, HHKB) | zacheadams x bisoromi little z | Matrix Noah (Silver/Grey, WKL) | Lin Whale (Pink, WKL) | TGR Alice (Polycarbonate) | Rama Kara (Noct) | Lin Whale75 (Burgundy, F13) | Realforce 89 (Ivory) | Hand Engineering Haus (Bluegrey) | Haytco CAKE60_R1 (Pantone 4167C) | LZ-XE (Grey, WKL) | Noxary X60 V2 (Grey, WK) | Daji Ochocuatro (Grey, WKL) | HHKB Hybird Type-S 25th Anniversary (Snow) | LZ-REs (Grey, WKL) | Matrix 8xv 3.0 (Blue-Black/Deep Grey, WKL) | Realforce 23UB | Biso RS60 (Black, WK) | TGR x MXF Koala (Grey/Black, WKL)

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #515 on: Tue, 11 September 2018, 11:58:00 »
Received the replacements, will figure out whose is what later after I've unpacked them/had food etc. I think 5/6/7 can ship.

Offline dreamx420

« Reply #516 on: Tue, 11 September 2018, 12:49:44 »
Where are we regarding the screw hole cleaning?

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #517 on: Wed, 12 September 2018, 18:45:49 »
If anyone doesn't want their extra PCB/Plate I'd like to pick it up off of them. Doesn't matter if it's brass or alum (prefer brass)

Offline jeffbolton

« Reply #518 on: Sat, 15 September 2018, 08:45:24 »
I know you have been trouble getting ahold of cerakote shop, any decisions made about that?

Offline txclack

« Reply #519 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 10:38:53 »
Received the replacements, will figure out whose is what later after I've unpacked them/had food etc. I think 5/6/7 can ship.

Any update on those of us who were waiting on replacement parts?

I see that you received the replacements, but do you now know whose boards you can ship out?

Thanks.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #520 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 15:57:44 »

I got the replacement parts so I can figure out how to clean them best on the B stock parts. I'll update when I've given it a try.

I know you have been trouble getting ahold of cerakote shop, any decisions made about that?

Not yet, although I think sending for anodizing will be best if people want.

Any update on those of us who were waiting on replacement parts?

I see that you received the replacements, but do you now know whose boards you can ship out?

Thanks.

Aim is by the end of the month, but most likely this week.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #521 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 16:13:07 »
xondat, I sent you a PM about 268 anodizing

Offline Cktenders

« Reply #522 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 16:24:48 »
Any update on mine or Mcnos being shipped?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #523 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 16:34:08 »

Requested DHL come between 2PM and 8PM as I was out, they came at about 1PM... They're coming again tomorrow.

Replied

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #524 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 18:18:44 »

Requested DHL come between 2PM and 8PM as I was out, they came at about 1PM... They're coming again tomorrow.

Shame.  :(

Replied

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #525 on: Tue, 18 September 2018, 10:10:54 »
Mcnos/cktenders - shipped today, should arrive in 2-3 days.

Received the replacement PCBs for those that required, so will consolidate tonight on whose can ship regarding replacement parts/PCBs.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
Re: [GB] Noxary 268 (Shipping/Status Update)
« Reply #526 on: Tue, 18 September 2018, 21:31:18 »
Cleaning/Replacement Parts OTW:
- amnesia (Replacement parts/PCBs)

- techfresh (opt out)

I need to quality check the new parts, but presuming these are fine, these 6 will ship next.

Offline ejewell89

• 4ever Smol
« Reply #527 on: Wed, 19 September 2018, 11:56:59 »

I got the replacement parts so I can figure out how to clean them best on the B stock parts. I'll update when I've given it a try.

I mean this as positively as possible, but having had the 'dirty' parts since May-ish I believe this should not require much time. Can't check your discord, I was removed or it was disbanded. 

Someone posted in discord the necessary tools to clean out the holes. I received mine 'dirty' and it only took 30min to re-tap all of the holes and clean out the gunk.

I can't help but feel you're just not motivated to get this problem resolved.

I'd be happy to provide you with part numbers for the die and tap set if you'd like.

EDIT: I received a few PMs about screw hole cleaning and I would like to provide some info without spamming the thread. While I can not say how effective the soap approach is, I can say that using a tap and die set worked very well for me before I relinquished my board

I want to ensure anyone who tries this that you are 100% capable of this task. I have a solid foundation of mechanical skills, but If you can turn a screwdriver you can clean the manufacturing debris out of your 268.

The left diagram is less relevant, but explains the types of taps (tools for actually MAKING threads) and for the 268 closed end tap is what is needed as we do not want to make the holes any deeper than they are from the manufacturer.

Now, the threads are already cut, and the supplied part number for the tap has the exact thread pitch (spacing) and diameter as the 268. So all you will need to do is assemble your tap and wrench, and CAREFULLY screw it into each of the holes.

If you look closely, you'll notice the tap is notched, as you slowly screw the tap in, it will collect the debris in the notches.

The first one or two holes took a while because I was unsure the screw hole depth, but once you get comfortable you know how far down the tap will to before bottoming out. I never used an excess of force at any point. Imagine the amount of force it takes to turn a can of soda on a table top. Light and easy was all that was necessary.

It will sound somewhat cringe-y at first, lots of grinding but as long as you have slowly started the tap without cross threading it, you'll be fine. One slow first pass through each hole to get the majority of the debris, followed by a second for throughness was all it took for my board. YMMV.

It took me about 30m-45m to do all the holes, and I tapped some of the holes 3-4 because I was unsure of how clean they were.

Lastly, I think the flat tip screws are cheap and mechanically inefficient. In the first screen is the part number for hex screws. they were the proper length for the case, but slightly too long for the plate. I have 100 of them and probably wont use them.

I'm willing to send out a set of 10 screws for the 268 case to anyone who wants them, for $4 a package, until I run out. I can also send my tap/die set to someone who wants it, for a little less than my cost.

If I missed anything for those of you who PM'd me or might have wanted to. Feel free to ask. I think I provided all part numbers and images in the above images though,

Regards.

EDIT 2: I would like to provide credit to Elth who showed me the tap and die IIRC, and I can't remember who in discord originally posted the screws. Perhaps it was Travis? Anyways, thanks to you gents for helping me get my 268 taken care of.
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 September 2018, 13:13:37 by ejewell89 »

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #528 on: Thu, 20 September 2018, 11:54:49 »

I mean this as positively as possible, but having had the 'dirty' parts since May-ish I believe this should not require much time. Can't check your discord, I was removed or it was disbanded. 

Someone posted in discord the necessary tools to clean out the holes. I received mine 'dirty' and it only took 30min to re-tap all of the holes and clean out the gunk.

I'd be happy to provide you with part numbers for the die and tap set if you'd like.

EDIT: I received a few PMs about screw hole cleaning and I would like to provide some info without spamming the thread. While I can not say how effective the soap approach is, I can say that using a tap and die set worked very well for me before I relinquished my board

Show Image

Show Image

I want to ensure anyone who tries this that you are 100% capable of this task. I have a solid foundation of mechanical skills, but If you can turn a screwdriver you can clean the manufacturing debris out of your 268.

The left diagram is less relevant, but explains the types of taps (tools for actually MAKING threads) and for the 268 closed end tap is what is needed as we do not want to make the holes any deeper than they are from the manufacturer.

Now, the threads are already cut, and the supplied part number for the tap has the exact thread pitch (spacing) and diameter as the 268. So all you will need to do is assemble your tap and wrench, and CAREFULLY screw it into each of the holes.

If you look closely, you'll notice the tap is notched, as you slowly screw the tap in, it will collect the debris in the notches.

The first one or two holes took a while because I was unsure the screw hole depth, but once you get comfortable you know how far down the tap will to before bottoming out. I never used an excess of force at any point. Imagine the amount of force it takes to turn a can of soda on a table top. Light and easy was all that was necessary.

It will sound somewhat cringe-y at first, lots of grinding but as long as you have slowly started the tap without cross threading it, you'll be fine. One slow first pass through each hole to get the majority of the debris, followed by a second for throughness was all it took for my board. YMMV.

It took me about 30m-45m to do all the holes, and I tapped some of the holes 3-4 because I was unsure of how clean they were.

Lastly, I think the flat tip screws are cheap and mechanically inefficient. In the first screen is the part number for hex screws. they were the proper length for the case, but slightly too long for the plate. I have 100 of them and probably wont use them.

I'm willing to send out a set of 10 screws for the 268 case to anyone who wants them, for $4 a package, until I run out. I can also send my tap/die set to someone who wants it, for a little less than my cost.

If I missed anything for those of you who PM'd me or might have wanted to. Feel free to ask. I think I provided all part numbers and images in the above images though,

Regards.

EDIT 2: I would like to provide credit to Elth who showed me the tap and die IIRC, and I can't remember who in discord originally posted the screws. Perhaps it was Travis? Anyways, thanks to you gents for helping me get my 268 taken care of.

I'll be re-doing the threads today, hopefully I won't have to re-thread and I can just clean it out.

Offline ejewell89

• 4ever Smol
« Reply #529 on: Thu, 20 September 2018, 12:44:36 »

Show Image

Show Image

Regards.

I'll be re-doing the threads today, hopefully I won't have to re-thread and I can just clean it out.

The process i meant to describe isnt actually rethreading the holes. It's just a useful tool to precisely clean out the gunk. some of mine were nearly sealed.

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #530 on: Thu, 20 September 2018, 18:55:39 »

Show Image

Show Image

Regards.

The process i meant to describe isnt actually rethreading the holes. It's just a useful tool to precisely clean out the gunk. some of mine were nearly sealed.

Send pics of your threads, I cleaned mine near perfectly. No issues with screws/threads whatsoever, besides it being flat head screws lol.

On another note, anyone wanna sell me their extra pcb/plate?
« Last Edit: Tue, 25 September 2018, 02:57:08 by Mcnos »

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #531 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 18:29:06 »

- techfresh (opt out)

I need to quality check the new parts, but presuming these are fine, these 6 will ship next.

Sorry for the lack of update on these, they will be out within the next 7 days.

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #532 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 02:27:43 »

- techfresh (opt out)

Why so many updates :O

Offline dallman5

« Reply #533 on: Fri, 28 September 2018, 07:22:46 »

268AG Dark Blue Ano., 2 PCBs, 1 Brass Plate, 1 Partial PC Plate, 2 GMK Stab sets: $480 + Shipping

Just gonna bump this. I don’t have a ton of time to build boards lately, so while I was very excited for this I’d rather it go to someone else than sit in my closet for the next however many months. And as Xondat mentioned above it ships within the next week so no waiting involved either!

Current collection:
More

Offline Nenija

« Reply #534 on: Fri, 28 September 2018, 08:31:27 »

- techfresh (opt out)

No updates for thread cleaning? You've had them for several months now and atleast what I've seen there was a failed attempt and then two weeks ago you mentioned you would try on the B-stock parts. I'm not trying to be mean but it for me as a buyer you make it feel like this is very low on the list of priorities which feels rather insulting, given the amount of time you've had the parts. It would be nice to see this GB get wrapped up so it's off your mind when focusing on other projects.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #535 on: Fri, 28 September 2018, 13:31:47 »
No updates for thread cleaning? You've had them for several months now and atleast what I've seen there was a failed attempt and then two weeks ago you mentioned you would try on the B-stock parts. I'm not trying to be mean but it for me as a buyer you make it feel like this is very low on the list of priorities which feels rather insulting, given the amount of time you've had the parts. It would be nice to see this GB get wrapped up so it's off your mind when focusing on other projects.

I have a tap set on the way because washing everything out isn't reliable and takes time. The mess up comes from putting screws in when it isn't fully clean which is why I haven't gone down this route.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #536 on: Fri, 28 September 2018, 14:42:58 »

I have a tap set on the way because washing everything out isn't reliable and takes time. The mess up comes from putting screws in when it isn't fully clean which is why I haven't gone down this route.

Sounds like a good plan.  Hey, I PMd you about my board.

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #537 on: Fri, 28 September 2018, 23:34:08 »

Just gonna bump this. I don’t have a ton of time to build boards lately, so while I was very excited for this I’d rather it go to someone else than sit in my closet for the next however many months. And as Xondat mentioned above it ships within the next week so no waiting involved either!

If a buyer want's to just grab the board and 1x pcb/plate. I'd be up for grabbing the extra pcb/plate

Offline hokie_programmer

« Reply #538 on: Wed, 03 October 2018, 17:10:15 »

If a buyer want's to just grab the board and 1x pcb/plate. I'd be up for grabbing the extra pcb/plate

I'd be interested in this.

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #539 on: Wed, 03 October 2018, 17:12:30 »

In separating pcb/plate?
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 October 2018, 17:15:21 by Mcnos »

Offline hokie_programmer

« Reply #540 on: Wed, 03 October 2018, 17:15:07 »

I'm separating pcb/plate?

Doesn't matter to me! If you've already been in touch with dallman5 and xondat then it makes sense for you to get it.

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #541 on: Wed, 03 October 2018, 17:16:35 »

Doesn't matter to me! If you've already been in touch with dallman5 and xondat then it makes sense for you to get it.

I have my own board already, I just need an extra pcb/plate

Offline dallman5

« Reply #542 on: Wed, 03 October 2018, 17:18:40 »
I’ve been in contact with a reddit user about my spot already actually, but I’ve yet to hear back from Xondat on that matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current collection:
More

Offline hokie_programmer

« Reply #543 on: Wed, 03 October 2018, 17:19:57 »

I have my own board already, I just need an extra pcb/plate

Yeah that's fine. My wallet will thank me. Plus I don't really want/need an extra PCB+Plate

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #544 on: Wed, 03 October 2018, 17:25:45 »

Yeah that's fine. My wallet will thank me. Plus I don't really want/need an extra PCB+Plate

Well that's if the deal falls through with Dallman or not. Just PM me if something happens, rather not flood this thread with quotes and responses.

Offline yemeisong

« Reply #545 on: Fri, 05 October 2018, 23:05:26 »

Well that's if the deal falls through with Dallman or not. Just PM me if something happens, rather not flood this thread with quotes and responses.

Hey, I'm kwy0 from the xondat discord, and I'm taking dallman's spot. We can work out the extra plate pcb stuff on discord because I don't need extra. Thanks!

Offline txclack

« Reply #546 on: Mon, 08 October 2018, 19:10:57 »

- techfresh (opt out)

Any update on if these boards were shipped out?  Also, I answered your PM about the 268 color in your discord.

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #547 on: Mon, 08 October 2018, 19:12:43 »

Hey, I'm kwy0 from the xondat discord, and I'm taking dallman's spot. We can work out the extra plate pcb stuff on discord because I don't need extra. Thanks!

Pmed but no reply.

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #548 on: Mon, 08 October 2018, 21:59:41 »

- techfresh (opt out)

Any update on if these boards were shipped out?  Also, I answered your PM about the 268 color in your discord.

Mine got packed up a few days ago, I don’t think they have shipped yet tho.

Offline dreamx420

[GB] Noxary 268 (Shipping)
« Reply #549 on: Tue, 09 October 2018, 18:55:37 »
If anyone is interested in taking my spot please let me know.

268 dark gray
Brass 68 plate
1x 6.25u stabs
407.55USD