Author Topic: 【GB】JER-A06(80% and 20% pad)CNC and anodizing is completed 10.9  (Read 76920 times)

Offline JubJubCity

Re: 【GB】JER-A06(80% and 20% pad)CNC and anodizing is completed 10.9
« Reply #200 on: Fri, 02 November 2018, 16:15:05 »
Here is the USB connection on the PCB.
The labels say G D+ D- V
(Attachment Link)

The idea is to cut the RJ connection off the end of the cable and solder the wires to those points.
Tie a knot in the cable too to add some strain relief so you don't accidentally pull out the wires.
I have no idea how the cable is wired internally or if they're all wired the same (so that everyone can use the same color code), so the safest thing to do is use a multimeter to confirm for yourself per the USB spec:
(Attachment Link)
Thanks for the info i just need to get a multimeter now.

Offline MajorKoos

• 1 life please. Extra large.
« Reply #201 on: Fri, 02 November 2018, 16:56:37 »
Here is the USB connection on the PCB.
The labels say G D+ D- V
(Attachment Link)

The idea is to cut the RJ connection off the end of the cable and solder the wires to those points.
Tie a knot in the cable too to add some strain relief so you don't accidentally pull out the wires.
I have no idea how the cable is wired internally or if they're all wired the same (so that everyone can use the same color code), so the safest thing to do is use a multimeter to confirm for yourself per the USB spec:
(Attachment Link)
Thanks for the info i just need to get a multimeter now.

Anything that will complete a circuit so you know which wire is connected to each pin in the USB plug will work. 
You could even jippo it with 2 pieces of wire and your cat's laser pointer.

Offline wixxzblu

« Reply #202 on: Sun, 04 November 2018, 11:05:51 »
I have some new information regarding the cable assemble  :thumb: I hope this will help you guys.

J80 cable assembly line sequence as shown below,

Precautions:

1: Need to cut off the cable interface of the supplied cable (refer to Figure 1)

2: In order to prevent the line from getting stuck in the outer casing, the inside needs to be treated a little bit - the thickness of the outer surface is cut off. (Refer to Figure 2)

3: You can tie a cable tie at the position marked in green in Figure 3 to catch the bottom hole and prevent the wire.

4: If you use a wire socket, you need to polish the socket 0.5mm, the socket model is: eh2.54, 4P

If you use the indicator light of the lamp module, you need to remove the black horizontal resistor at NL.CL and change it to vertical soldering. Refer to Figure 3 for the red circle.

Have questions about pcb function can contact group management @帅皮

If you have questions about assembly, you can contact group management @MU工作室-木妈妈

206693-0

206695-1

Offline Delirious

« Reply #203 on: Sun, 04 November 2018, 19:12:04 »
I have some new information regarding the cable assemble  :thumb: I hope this will help you guys.

Precautions:

1: Need to cut off the cable interface of the supplied cable (refer to Figure 1)

2: In order to prevent the line from getting stuck in the outer casing, the inside needs to be treated a little bit - the thickness of the outer surface is cut off. (Refer to Figure 2)

3: You can tie a cable tie at the position marked in green in Figure 3 to catch the bottom hole and prevent the wire.

4: If you use a wire socket, you need to polish the socket 0.5mm, the socket model is: eh2.54, 4P

If you use the indicator light of the lamp module, you need to remove the black horizontal resistor at NL.CL and change it to vertical soldering. Refer to Figure 3 for the red circle.

If you have questions about assembly, you can contact group management @MU工作室-木妈妈

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

your ziptie is in the wrong position. The bottom picture, right above where you soldered your usb cable there are 2 holes. The zip tie is supposed to go through those holes, keeping the cable from moving around. That's the extra security measurement.

Offline wixxzblu

« Reply #204 on: Sun, 04 November 2018, 23:58:19 »
I already know that, the post was more to give information on the USB cable colors and indicator lights. Also not my guide, it is from the JER QQ group.

Offline blighty

« Reply #205 on: Mon, 05 November 2018, 10:17:24 »
I already know that, the post was more to give information on the USB cable colors and indicator lights. Also not my guide, it is from the JER QQ group.

Do you know how to get it into bootloader mode?  Thanks for trying to help. 
« Last Edit: Mon, 05 November 2018, 10:19:51 by blighty »
LZ ergo (MX silent red) | JER - A06 (MX silent black-red springs) | Duck Lightsaver V2 (MX red) | Duck Octagon V2 (gateron clear) (lifted pads) | Duck Orion V2 (gateron red) | TKC 1800 (gateron silent reds) | Mistel MD770 (MX red with GMK silencing clips) | Realforce R2TSLA-US4-IV | Realforce R2TLSA-US4-BK | TX 75 (gateron clear) | KBDFANS 75 ("vintage" MX blues) | Kinesis Freestyle Pro (MX red) | MS Surface Ergonomic | MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX black) | Phantom (Filco case) ("vintage" MX blacks | Spr1t 75% PCB x 2 (MX black and gateron clear) | Cherry G80-1865 (MX browns with black springs)

Offline MajorKoos

« Reply #206 on: Mon, 05 November 2018, 11:02:08 »

Dumb question, but why?
it's bootmapper so you can use the app to update the firmware and settings in eeprom.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #207 on: Mon, 05 November 2018, 11:09:44 »

Dumb question, but why?
it's bootmapper so you can use the app to update the firmware and settings in eeprom.
Yay, I like Bootmapper.

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #208 on: Mon, 05 November 2018, 11:59:14 »
Checked with SF express and the package has been handed off to UPS, set to be delivered Thur maybe sooner.  :D

Offline blighty

« Reply #209 on: Mon, 05 November 2018, 12:23:47 »

Dumb question, but why?

I probably am using the wrong word.  What key to enter programming mode? 

And I hope my package isn't handed off to UPS, they will fubar my shipping...
LZ ergo (MX silent red) | JER - A06 (MX silent black-red springs) | Duck Lightsaver V2 (MX red) | Duck Octagon V2 (gateron clear) (lifted pads) | Duck Orion V2 (gateron red) | TKC 1800 (gateron silent reds) | Mistel MD770 (MX red with GMK silencing clips) | Realforce R2TSLA-US4-IV | Realforce R2TLSA-US4-BK | TX 75 (gateron clear) | KBDFANS 75 ("vintage" MX blues) | Kinesis Freestyle Pro (MX red) | MS Surface Ergonomic | MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX black) | Phantom (Filco case) ("vintage" MX blacks | Spr1t 75% PCB x 2 (MX black and gateron clear) | Cherry G80-1865 (MX browns with black springs)

Offline MajorKoos

« Reply #210 on: Mon, 05 November 2018, 14:21:46 »

Dumb question, but why?

It sounds like you're used to dealing with QMK/TMK.
You don't need do any of that with bootmapper client.
There is a windows app which communicates with the PCB over USB to modify the keymap, RGB settings, macros, etc.

You can get it here:
http://blog.winkeyless.kr/155

And here are some instructions:
https://meckeyalpha.com/pages/guide-on-bootmapper-client

The app is used to flash new firmware onto the controller and configure all the settings when you're done. 
The settings are stored in a different part of controller to the firmware so you don't need to re-flash the firmware whenever you want to change something.
If you just want to configure the keymap, macros or LED settings you don't need to re-flash the firmware.
« Last Edit: Mon, 05 November 2018, 14:27:58 by MajorKoos »

Offline dantambok

« Reply #211 on: Mon, 05 November 2018, 18:42:31 »
Oof mine just landed in the philippines today. Might get it in 1-2 days hopefully.  ;D
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline blighty

« Reply #212 on: Mon, 05 November 2018, 19:36:14 »

Dumb question, but why?

It sounds like you're used to dealing with QMK/TMK.
You don't need do any of that with bootmapper client.
There is a windows app which communicates with the PCB over USB to modify the keymap, RGB settings, macros, etc.

You can get it here:
http://blog.winkeyless.kr/155

And here are some instructions:
https://meckeyalpha.com/pages/guide-on-bootmapper-client

The app is used to flash new firmware onto the controller and configure all the settings when you're done. 
The settings are stored in a different part of controller to the firmware so you don't need to re-flash the firmware whenever you want to change something.
If you just want to configure the keymap, macros or LED settings you don't need to re-flash the firmware.

For some reason I don't remember the bootmapper client being so easy to use.  I think the old Spr1t pcbs used a version, but I could have sworn there was a usb/button press.  Or I'm confusing it with jigon or whatever client duck's pcb's use.

Thanks for the info!  Hopefully we all have no problems getting things up and running.

Offline MajorKoos

« Reply #213 on: Mon, 05 November 2018, 20:42:06 »

For some reason I don't remember the bootmapper client being so easy to use.  I think the old Spr1t pcbs used a version, but I could have sworn there was a usb/button press.  Or I'm confusing it with jigon or whatever client duck's pcb's use.

Your memory isn't failing you. 
The SPRiT PCBs work a bit different and need the button press to enter programming mode (or you hold down esc or tilde while plugging it in iirc).  That whole PS2AVR vs PS2AVRU thing.  With newer keyboards the app puts the PCB into programming mode when you hit the upload button and reboots it once done.

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #214 on: Wed, 07 November 2018, 20:31:29 »
Any one able to figure out how to solder the cable to the PCB yet? I should be receiving my kit tomorrow and would love some guidance regarding the soldering of the cable.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #215 on: Wed, 07 November 2018, 21:40:59 »
Any one able to figure out how to solder the cable to the PCB yet? I should be receiving my kit tomorrow and would love some guidance regarding the soldering of the cable.

Precautions:

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

behold
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #216 on: Wed, 07 November 2018, 21:54:18 »

Precautions:

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

behold
Yep seent it just hope the wiring looks the same when cutting open my cable. Not sure if it will so then their might be complications. If the cable is soldered incorrectly would that short the board making it kaput?

***Update***

looking at the cable zoomed in by 250% it looks like the connections terminated on the rj45 head are the same colors as the cable in the soldered picture.
« Last Edit: Wed, 07 November 2018, 22:06:37 by JubJubCity »

Offline MajorKoos

« Reply #217 on: Wed, 07 November 2018, 22:04:34 »

Precautions:

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

I put mine together this evening.  I'll post some pics when I have more light.
Some notes:

Make sure the switches are properly mounted in the PCB before soldering.  There isn't any plate to hold them in place while doing the deed so it's worth paying attention to.  I messed up on a couple and had to reflow the solder joints to get them seated.

The LED cover thing.  None of the screws seemed to fit. 

Even with the cable is thinned like the pics above you're still going to end up clamping it between the two halves.  The zip tie in the position shown will fit just inside the case and provide strain relief.  If you want to zip tie it to the PCB too go wild, but I do recommend the zip tie on the cable as shown above.

The wiring as shown in the pics also worked fine with no issue.  Soldering those thin wires to the PCB was a tedious though and I had to try a couple of times to get it right.  It's really easy to overheat such thin wires. 

All told it was kinda frustrating to build, but it makes for a really nice typing experience.  I can definitely feel the PCB flexing a little as I type (67g Zilents).  I could see this being by daily driver for the next while.

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #218 on: Wed, 07 November 2018, 23:05:19 »

Precautions:

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

I put mine together this evening.  I'll post some pics when I have more light.
Some notes:

Make sure the switches are properly mounted in the PCB before soldering.  There isn't any plate to hold them in place while doing the deed so it's worth paying attention to.  I messed up on a couple and had to reflow the solder joints to get them seated.

The LED cover thing.  None of the screws seemed to fit. 

Even with the cable is thinned like the pics above you're still going to end up clamping it between the two halves.  The zip tie in the position shown will fit just inside the case and provide strain relief.  If you want to zip tie it to the PCB too go wild, but I do recommend the zip tie on the cable as shown above.

The wiring as shown in the pics also worked fine with no issue.  Soldering those thin wires to the PCB was a tedious though and I had to try a couple of times to get it right.  It's really easy to overheat such thin wires. 

All told it was kinda frustrating to build, but it makes for a really nice typing experience.  I can definitely feel the PCB flexing a little as I type (67g Zilents).  I could see this being by daily driver for the next while.
Congrats on the build hope to build mine tomorrow. Also thanks for the tips i'm sure i will also get some frustration from building but we don't learn if we don't try. Hope to see some pics.

Offline neralo

« Reply #219 on: Thu, 08 November 2018, 01:10:24 »
everyone building theirs, and here I am still waiting for switches...and stabs...and keycaps :/ In the mean time though, here's a picture of my unbuilt one that I took in my office, just to see how it would look against the white tables.

https://imgur.com/mS2m3uS
HHKB Pro 2 55g | TGR 910 55g Vintage Blacks | Apple Standard M0116 Orange Alps | Rosewill RK9000 Cherry MX Blues | Diverge TM 2 WKLears

Offline dantambok

« Reply #220 on: Thu, 08 November 2018, 05:52:03 »
Got the board today. Beautifully done.
« Last Edit: Thu, 08 November 2018, 10:49:29 by dantambok »
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

100+ GMK sets

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #221 on: Thu, 08 November 2018, 09:00:44 »
everyone building theirs, and here I am still waiting for switches...and stabs...and keycaps :/ In the mean time though, here's a picture of my unbuilt one that I took in my office, just to see how it would look against the white tables.

https://imgur.com/mS2m3uS
So happy the white turned out looking real good. Excited to receive mine today.

Offline MajorKoos

« Reply #222 on: Thu, 08 November 2018, 10:22:43 »
206924-0

206926-1

206928-2
« Last Edit: Thu, 08 November 2018, 10:32:27 by MajorKoos »

Offline dantambok

« Reply #224 on: Thu, 08 November 2018, 10:50:18 »
 :D

206930-0
Stuff  I have
More

100+ GMK sets

Offline MajorKoos

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #226 on: Thu, 08 November 2018, 16:58:58 »
Just received and its as lovely as all the pictures posted. Starting to build will post pictures later.

Just finished putting this beast together and let me tell you it was quit the challenge. Very frustrating soldering the cable onto the PCB but after a while i was able to persevere. I needed to thin the cable a great deal for it fit properly into the case. Feels Great to type on and loving the feel of not having a plate. Will post pictures tomorrow too tired tonight.
« Last Edit: Fri, 09 November 2018, 11:12:02 by JubJubCity »

Offline mkarlsson

« Reply #227 on: Fri, 09 November 2018, 10:58:21 »
Just got mine too!

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #228 on: Sun, 11 November 2018, 15:04:39 »
Just built mine in a classic, vintage look:

Offline idlemao

« Reply #229 on: Sun, 11 November 2018, 15:27:13 »
Kinda wish I had gotten in on one of these. How's the plateless typing feel like?

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #230 on: Sun, 11 November 2018, 15:32:25 »
Promised picture although i can't a good picture to save my life.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #231 on: Sun, 11 November 2018, 15:40:13 »
Kinda wish I had gotten in on one of these. How's the plateless typing feel like?

Typing wise it's nothing crazy - it's a bit bouncier and softer than other keyboards, but it is still not too far from other top-mounted keyboards because there's numerous, stiff mounting points close to the PCB and the PCB does not have relief cuts to let it bounce further.

However, I would say that the cooler aspect of the keyboard is how it sounds -- it has a much thockier sound than many other keyboards I've tried. Here's a typing test to demonstrate it.

Offline MajorKoos

« Reply #232 on: Sun, 11 November 2018, 16:02:52 »
Just built mine in a classic, vintage look:

Show Image

Show Image

Very noice.

Offline idlemao

« Reply #233 on: Sun, 11 November 2018, 17:10:29 »

Typing wise it's nothing crazy - it's a bit bouncier and softer than other keyboards, but it is still not too far from other top-mounted keyboards because there's numerous, stiff mounting points close to the PCB and the PCB does not have relief cuts to let it bounce further.

However, I would say that the cooler aspect of the keyboard is how it sounds -- it has a much thockier sound than many other keyboards I've tried. Here's a typing test to demonstrate it.
Very delicious thock, nice and full. I absolutely love that. Thanks for sharing the typing test. Now it makes me wish I had one all the more.  :-*

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #234 on: Thu, 15 November 2018, 00:11:20 »
Does someone know what measurements the screws for the JER numpad have?

I have realized I do not have screws for it. :(

Offline blighty

« Reply #235 on: Thu, 15 November 2018, 02:22:15 »
 I think It took almost as long to shave the cord properly to fit as it did to solder the switches.   :p

207231-0

I haven't looked in my keypad box yet.  Hopefully the screws are there.  I'll probably build it up this weekend.

@shower_king:  Thanks for bringing this buy to gh!
« Last Edit: Thu, 15 November 2018, 10:55:45 by blighty »

Offline Jubileus

« Reply #236 on: Sat, 17 November 2018, 21:09:27 »
Just tested the PCB right now but it seems like its broken.
The whole 3rd row isn't working. Other keys are fine.
Is there any way to fix this?

Offline MajorKoos

« Reply #237 on: Sat, 17 November 2018, 22:36:22 »
Its probably one of the resistors in the row.

Offline Jubileus

« Reply #238 on: Sun, 18 November 2018, 09:04:51 »

Ohh. How do I know which one is busted though?

Edit: Wait do you mean diode?
« Last Edit: Sun, 18 November 2018, 09:35:31 by Jubileus »

Offline MajorKoos

« Reply #239 on: Sun, 18 November 2018, 10:25:39 »

Doh! 
Yeah, a diode.
Could one have fallen off?
Any of them reversed or with poor soldering?

Offline Jubileus

« Reply #240 on: Sun, 18 November 2018, 22:04:13 »

Doh! 
Yeah, a diode.
Could one have fallen off?
Any of them reversed or with poor soldering?

Everything seems fine and in perfect order. Reflowed the solder and still no go.
I think if it was just a diode, it would only affect 1 key right? not the entire row.

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #241 on: Sun, 18 November 2018, 22:50:33 »
Could be the controller, i bought a singa with a tgr PCB and a row was not working, someone suggested i check the controller and to possibly reflow the solder to it. That is what i did and it resolved it but it did give me the cold sweats when i did everything.
« Last Edit: Sat, 24 November 2018, 23:18:36 by JubJubCity »

Offline Jubileus

« Reply #242 on: Sat, 24 November 2018, 22:57:31 »
Could be the controller, i bought a singa with a tgr PCB and a row was not working, someone suggested i check the controller and to possible reflow the solder to it. That is what i did and is resolved it but it did give me the cold sweats when i did everything.

Damn it did the trick. Thanks man! Glad to be able to use this beauty finally!

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #243 on: Sat, 24 November 2018, 23:20:28 »
Could be the controller, i bought a singa with a tgr PCB and a row was not working, someone suggested i check the controller and to possible reflow the solder to it. That is what i did and is resolved it but it did give me the cold sweats when i did everything.

Damn it did the trick. Thanks man! Glad to be able to use this beauty finally!
Show Image

Awesome! Glad it worked out for you.  :thumb:

Offline alisonica

« Reply #244 on: Sun, 25 November 2018, 14:08:37 »
Hello, my package went to London instead of germany for some reason and there's no response from SF. Can anyone help me?

Offline JubJubCity

« Reply #245 on: Sun, 25 November 2018, 14:35:17 »
I know SF is closed on the weekend at least in the states, i would suggest trying tomorrow.

Offline neralo

« Reply #246 on: Sun, 25 November 2018, 18:21:25 »
Finally got around to building the JER last night. The wires were a ***** to cut and solder just so. That said, what a build. Hoping to wrangle some time to finish my jer pad next week. For now though:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HHKB Pro 2 55g | TGR 910 55g Vintage Blacks | Apple Standard M0116 Orange Alps | Rosewill RK9000 Cherry MX Blues | Diverge TM 2 WKLears

Offline dantambok

« Reply #247 on: Sun, 25 November 2018, 21:14:04 »
Finally got around to building the JER last night. The wires were a ***** to cut and solder just so. That said, what a build. Hoping to wrangle some time to finish my jer pad next week. For now though:

Show Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice 910
Stuff  I have
More

100+ GMK sets

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #248 on: Tue, 27 November 2018, 21:58:33 »
Starting to regret not jumping in on this buy, all these boards are looking so good!
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline alisonica

« Reply #249 on: Sat, 01 December 2018, 00:19:01 »
I know SF is closed on the weekend at least in the states, i would suggest trying tomorrow.

I'm in Germany, but the tracking says that the shipment is shipped to London and signed for. OP is not replying to my e-mails and PMs on GH and SF express is telling me it's been signed for and ignoring me too. 750 bucks and months of waiting for this crap service. Does anyone have any idea what I can do about this? :(

OP's status: Last Active: Sat, 17 November 2018, 04:47:24