Author Topic: [IC] RAINBOW INVERSION  (Read 4241 times)

Offline Wilkie

[IC] RAINBOW INVERSION
« on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 10:31:10 »
This is an early-stage interest check for the Rainbow Inversion keycap set.  Do you like this style of rainbow keycaps?  (Does it already exist?)  I've illustrated with Signature Plastics' standard ABS colors, but I'm open to considering other manufacturers.  I know some prefer thicker keycaps, Cherry, or OEM profiles, but my impression is that SP would be easiest to work with.  Trying to keep the child deals to a minimum on this one, but if there's strong interest for something else, let me know.

Version 1, might change:

126235-0

If you like it, let me know.  Thanks!

Offline WinterIsle

Re: [IC] RAINBOW INVERSION
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 11:00:52 »
It looks kinda cool  ;)

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 14:05:34 »
I like the idea. But you might have a hard time working directly with SP. If you go with them you would pretty much have to run this through the PMK store or Massdrop. However, I'd suggest GMK. I think this would make an awesome cherry profile set. Also note, if you run this in DCS I will not be participating as I absolutely hate those caps.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 14:10:46 »
I like it!
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Wilkie

« Reply #4 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 14:19:05 »
I like the idea. But you might have a hard time working directly with SP. If you go with them you would pretty much have to run this through the PMK store or Massdrop. However, I'd suggest GMK. I think this would make an awesome cherry profile set. Also note, if you run this in DCS I will not be participating as I absolutely hate those caps.

I'd be interested to hear from others -- should I aim for GMK with this instead?  My impression is that their MOQ is much higher.  The color choice is also more limited, but I can mock something up using their colors, if that's what people want.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 15:59:50 »

I'd be interested to hear from others -- should I aim for GMK with this instead?  My impression is that their MOQ is much higher.  The color choice is also more limited, but I can mock something up using their colors, if that's what people want.

I'm just not sure how it's going to go with everything that just happened with SP and what they said.