Author Topic: AcidFire's modular keyboard system - Axios [In Development]  (Read 657566 times)

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
Re: AcidFire's custom split keyboard - ErgoGP
« Reply #550 on: Tue, 13 August 2013, 20:37:32 »
No no no, I'm not removing the backlighting, just the breakout headers that would allow you to use external electronics to read the switches & control the LEDs.

What are the disadvantages of keeping them?
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline AcidFire

• Axios - The Open Source Modular Ergonomic Keyboard
« Reply #551 on: Tue, 13 August 2013, 22:22:08 »
Ahhh. I figured I was missing something because I didn't think you would remove that. I didn't know you were planning on doing that. It actually might get the Arduino community on board(Which is pretty darn big these days for your KS if you could show that you could easily control the LEDs using an Ardunio. It if isn't lots of work I think it would really open up a bigger market I think. I think the Ardunio community would probably come up with some insaine ideas for what todo with it.

In fact my fully addressable LED kinses contoured board was made entirely with an ardunio (colordunio).
Part of the reason I had broken them out was to work around the attiny828 I was planning to use, but now with the change to a set of standard controllers, PCA9555 for the keys, PCA9685 for the LEDs, the board can be easily accessed by an any arduino with the I2C available.

What are the disadvantages of keeping them?
Space & routing. They were convenient to use instead of just using vias, and there was space for them. Because of the density at the top of the board, and the fact that it's no longer a double sided design, it's harder to justify/work them in now.
« Last Edit: Wed, 14 August 2013, 04:13:27 by AcidFire »

Offline AcidFire

« Reply #552 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 04:28:55 »
So, I thought I throw together a little something based on daerid's suggestion of a 70% style board:

Obviously since I'm still working out my controller and code, it's none functional, however it's actually comfortable to lay my hands on in a proper typing position. The best part is, the only thing that I need to add is a PCB design for the central keys. I've added it to the list to go in with my next set of proto boards. What I may do is make a limited number available as part of the Beta, as I see this being a potential offshoot/option for those already interested in what my modules will provide.

I also did a quick style test for the 5 RGB leds on the main boards:

These are by no means a final design, but more of a visual test to see how they look. Personally, I really like them, and the nature of their design means it would be quite simple to offer other styles as well.

Finally, my order from SP showed up, and among other things, included some nice frosted keycaps:

I'll be doing some tests this weekend w/ the Vinyl Dye paints, as well as some LED patterns to see how the clear ones diffuse/spread the light.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #553 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 05:32:07 »
Oh my good, I'm drooling at the pics.

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #554 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 08:06:52 »
So, I thought I throw together a little something based on daerid's suggestion of a 70% style board:
Show Image

I need.
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline agodinhost

• Soylent green is people ...
    • Dr Ian O Xaman
« Reply #555 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 08:15:35 »
Show Image

Gosh ...
I want this one!
Congrats man, awesome work!
Building one square I2C keyboard with those 1200 switches (thanks JDCarpe)
GH60 |GH60-Alps |GH60-BT |GHPad/GHPad Alps |GH60-Case |Alps TKL |EL Wire |OS Controller, Round 2 |My Custom Keyboard |WTT/WTB

Offline BlueByLiquid

« Reply #556 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 08:34:17 »
I actually love your 70% board! I was actually thinking about working on one like this to take when I need to travel. Great work!

The RGB LED panels/90% acrilic looks awesome! Can't wait to do some fun stuff with those LEDs.

I like those keycaps. I hope they diffuse better than the clear ones I tested with. I'm wondering if SP can make it so less light passes through or something else to help diffuse the light more.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #557 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 10:05:35 »
Need. 70%.

Need. ErgoGP.

NO.Money.:(

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #558 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 10:31:34 »
My god Acidfire, I want to take you out for dinner and beers. I would kill for that. Lemme get in on the beta test PRRREEEEAAAASSSEEEE

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #559 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 10:48:55 »
Also (forgive me if it's been brought up before), but have you seen hasu's TMK firmware? It's really, really easy to read and modify, and could possibly be a great base for your Ergo* firmwares :)

Offline AcidFire

« Reply #560 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 12:57:30 »
I need.
My god Acidfire, I want to take you out for dinner and beers. I would kill for that. Lemme get in on the beta test PRRREEEEAAAASSSEEEE
I actually love your 70% board! I was actually thinking about working on one like this to take when I need to travel. Great work!
Need. 70%.

Need. ErgoGP.

NO.Money.:(
Oh my good, I'm drooling at the pics.
Gosh ...
I want this one!
Congrats man, awesome work!
Glad you guys like it :D I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical about the layout, but it actually feels very familiar when I put my hands on it, as opposed to the Full set up. I think it could make a great in between board, allowing you to adjust to the matrix layout without having to relearn your posture at the same time. Then, when you're up to speed, you can make the move to the split boards with much less frustration (I would hope.) I'll be pricing it out after I've finished the mid board PCB, but I expect it to come in 20-40 less than the split kit.

The RGB LED panels/90% acrilic looks awesome! Can't wait to do some fun stuff with those LEDs.

I like those keycaps. I hope they diffuse better than the clear ones I tested with. I'm wondering if SP can make it so less light passes through or something else to help diffuse the light more.
Me too! I'm also looking forward to seeing what other people can pull off with them. Being a 12-bit PWM, it should make for some very smooth color transitions as well.

Also (forgive me if it's been brought up before), but have you seen hasu's TMK firmware? It's really, really easy to read and modify, and could possibly be a great base for your Ergo* firmwares :)
Yup, hasu & ben's firmwares have both been sent my way. While I may end up borrowing some parts (with appropriate attribution of course), particularly the USB management, the way my board functions is a bit different than either set up, and will end up being a custom firmware.

On the note of firmware, I had a bit of inspiration on the way into work this morning. Because of the I/O expander I'm using, you can attach up to 8 devices to the main controller. I realized however, that the biggest boards that will be attached would be the main boards, which currently have 4 I/O on the expander free. What that can give me is a 4bit address, and allowing up to 16 different board types to be automatically recognized. This means that you could have up to 8 of the same board design attached without any custom rewrite of the firmware to match your layout. You plug everything in, and the device figures out automatically how to talk to them.

Now, on the main board, obviously this means that you can only have the board type address, meaning there's little you can do to vary it. However, boards like the thumb clusters have additional I/O free, meaning that not only can the controller recognize that it's a thumb board, but also what layout that thumbboard has :D So while 16 individual devices may not seem like a lot, the ability to do sub addresses greatly expands the variety I can offer while very little work on the firmware size.

Right now, this is what I have mapped out.
0000 - Left main keypad - No variation in layout, but up to 3 additional keys can be added to matrix
1000 - Right main keypad - No variation in layout, but up to 3 additional keys can be added to matrix
0001 - Left thumb keypad - Additional I/O can provide up to 32-64 variations (5 or 6bit addresses)
1001 - Right thumb keypad - Additional I/O can provide up to 32-64 variations (5 or 6bit addresses)
0010 - 4x5 keypad - Additional I/O can provide up to 32-64 variations (5 or 6bit addresses)
0011 - 70% middle cluster keypad - Additional I/O can provide up to 32-64 variations (5 or 6bit addresses)

There will of course, be some limitation do to the memory constraints of the 32u4, but I believe the upgradable CPU will let me expand into something ARM based and further improve on the capabilities & capacity.

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #561 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 13:48:24 »
Genius. This is seriously turning out to be the One Ring of DIY keyboards.

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #562 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 14:05:04 »
How about an XMOS MCU? That would allow for truly perfect modular-ness.
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline AcidFire

« Reply #563 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 15:47:11 »
I may have to do a custom top with some Elvish scripting on it ;)
TBH I've never seen an XMOS before, I'd have to look into it. I'm angling towards something ARM based right now because like the Arduino, ARM based projects are popping up more and more, and I want for me and users of my stuff to be able to tap into that community for support.

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #564 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 15:50:13 »
I may have to do a custom top with some Elvish scripting on it ;)
TBH I've never seen an XMOS before, I'd have to look into it. I'm angling towards something ARM based right now because like the Arduino, ARM based projects are popping up more and more, and I want for me and users of my stuff to be able to tap into that community for support.

True. XMOS has a very small community.
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline xman

« Reply #565 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 16:02:50 »
So this is the design change I'm looking at for the thumb, thoughts?
Show Image

The red is the change to a 45 degree angle, and bringing it closer into the body.

With the thumb clusters having their own PCBs...
 I naturally thought that any adjustments
(like rotation & depth of the thumb clusters)
 was going to be possible.

Maybe I was just hoping... because
for my wife, using her thumbs is a very painful experience.
     I was hoping that the discrete thumb cluster PCBs
would allow the adjustability to help her with that.

?Is there any chance at all of
   personalized adjustability with the thumb clusters??

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #566 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 16:10:08 »
Show Image

[...]

not to say the rest of your updates arent amazing but

i almost fell out of my chair when i saw this. it is my dream travel board, i can't imagine how daerid is feeling after seeing that.

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #567 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 16:14:15 »
Show Image

[...]

i almost fell out of my chair when i saw this. it is my dream travel board, i can't imagine how daerid is feeling after seeing that.

That's kind of mild.

I almost convinced myself to buy a plane ticket up to Canada to try it.

I had a similar reaction when I saw this:

TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #568 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 16:28:50 »
WOAH!

I was just looking at the source files for the keystation/bigboy...

*mind blown*

TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline AcidFire

« Reply #569 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 16:30:13 »

That's kind of mild.

I almost convinced myself to buy a plane ticket up to Canada to try it.
Does it make it worse when I tell you that all of the features I have planned for the split board, including bluetooth (though possibly w/ reduced battery life) will all work on the travel size as well? :D

With the thumb clusters having their own PCBs...
 I naturally thought that any adjustments
(like rotation & depth of the thumb clusters)
 was going to be possible.

Maybe I was just hoping... because
for my wife, using her thumbs is a very painful experience.
     I was hoping that the discrete thumb cluster PCBs
would allow the adjustability to help her with that.

?Is there any chance at all of
   personalized adjustability with the thumb clusters??
Absolutely! I've already had several people contact me both here and externally about being able to tweak the layout to accommodate their hands or a disability. I would absolutely be happy to provide a tweaked version for someone. Because I still need to eat and those types of adjustment take time, I would probably have to charge for it, but I would do my best to make it an affordable option. the other part of this as well is that I need to figure out the best way for someone to show me how they need it adjusted, so there will have to be some R&D put into that as well. It won't be something I can offer right away, but is definitely something I hope I can follow up on quickly.

Also, since I don't want to seem like I've glossed over a point, let me show you guys what I was talking about the broken out headers:

the original design w/ attiny828. Because the board was double sided, I needed to bring the matrices to both sides of the board. Normally, I would do this with vias. For those of you not familar with PCB design, vias are the same thing as headers, a hole through the board that is plated to allow connectivity between the sides. The difference between headers & vias is size, with headers needing to be large enough to allow pins or whatever to be placed inside and soldered in place. Vias however can be much smaller, as all they are doing is passing current. The headers are clearly labelled to make my life easier, and this was how I was able to test my boards without the onboard controller working yet.

Bottom
This is the current version of the PCB I'm working on. As you can see, I've made some major revisions to the layout at the top of the board, and it ends up denser than the previous versions. Switching to a non reversible board has had it's advantages, giving me room to include two TRRS jacks for expandability, move the USB to the left side of the board so it's a bit more out of the way, and of course the space to add 5 RGB LEDs. There is some space at the bottom of the board, however there may not be a way to route all the columns in a usable format. there is a way around this, where instead of a block of 7 pins being the column group for either the buttons or LEDs, I do a block of 14 pins, with switch & LED columns alternating. I'll be giving this some more thought, but as always, would love to hear from those of you interested in messing with the hardware.

Alternatively, I could also offer the PCBs without any of the routing/components at the top, and it basically becomes just a regular keypad.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #570 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 16:31:30 »
Please kill me already.

Can I ignore this thread so it doesn't show up anywhere? :P

Offline AcidFire

« Reply #571 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 16:57:03 »
By request:

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #572 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 17:01:51 »
By request:
Show Image

Thanks, but that's not a video.

JK.
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #573 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 17:03:51 »

Indescribable. Almost.... aroused. I can't remember the last time I lusted this hard after a piece of hardware (of any kind, not just keyboards)
« Last Edit: Wed, 14 August 2013, 17:05:35 by daerid »

Offline AcidFire

« Reply #574 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 17:33:08 »
Thanks, but that's not a video.

JK.
Well you'd pretty much just see me doing movie style typing, since that set up doesn't have any kind of controller on board yet :P When I get the next round of boards done, I will be posting many videos when it's up and running.

Indescribable. Almost.... aroused. I can't remember the last time I lusted this hard after a piece of hardware (of any kind, not just keyboards)
I uh, I'm glad you like it lol.

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #575 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 17:37:02 »
Not trying to make things weird.... But damn that a sexy board

Offline fisofo

« Reply #576 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 17:44:38 »
This whole project is really exciting! My first ErgoDox arrives next week (so pumped!), and I had planned to invest in getting another one once I am up to speed so I don't have to carry it back and forth from the office, but I think I'll be waiting for this one instead :D

Love all of the updates AcidFire! The PCB diagrams bring back fond memories from college labs. Well, mostly fond. ;)

Offline anotherjunkie

« Reply #577 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 18:22:08 »
Does it make it worse when I tell you that all of the features I have planned for the split board, including bluetooth (though possibly w/ reduced battery life) will all work on the travel size as well? :D

Stunner. I'd have to pick up one of these as well... I was thinking about grabbing the mouse coming off of the GP the other day, vs a 70% board, and there can't be much difference in arm movement given the fact that your fingers are already at the edge of the board. An additional rotation, sure, but not TOO much additional movement. Thats one of the reasons I decided to go for this, but you can't beat having another travel board...

Offline insilica

• Keyboard Geeza
« Reply #578 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 03:10:38 »
.... Mannn I really hope this will be ready in some shape or form before the round 4 ergodox cutoff.

:D.

The 70% board looks like a winner for me, otherwise I will bite with the split layout.

Stalking this thread with anticipation :D
FreeBSD :: Gentoo :: Arch :: [Project Roswell] :: U2410 Eyefinity :: WC P280 :: 3930K [C2] (4.5GHz)
ASUS Maximus IV :: 64GB Vengeance :: MSI 7970 xFire ::  Seasonic 1KW :: M4 256GB

REALFORCE 87U Silent (Variable) | Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja TKL (Brown) | FC660C

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #579 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 09:25:00 »
I printed a version of the 70%, it wasn't like I hoped. Too much strain on the wrists, it needs an angle.

Offline wiredPANDA

« Reply #580 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 09:35:55 »
| HHKB Pro 2 | Leopold FC660C
| Poker.PANDAclears | ErgoDox (62g Black)

Offline vatin

« Reply #581 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 10:22:52 »
I'm taking split ergo any day over everything else.
OLKB Planck V6

Offline insilica

• Keyboard Geeza
« Reply #582 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 10:45:36 »

Why not both :D.
FreeBSD :: Gentoo :: Arch :: [Project Roswell] :: U2410 Eyefinity :: WC P280 :: 3930K [C2] (4.5GHz)
ASUS Maximus IV :: 64GB Vengeance :: MSI 7970 xFire ::  Seasonic 1KW :: M4 256GB

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #583 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 12:40:49 »
you sir have far too many atmegas lol

TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline Demonmaker

« Reply #584 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 15:44:01 »
Just had to go back a few pages to drool over the ergoGP again, cant wait for the 9th and the kickstarter if everything goes to plan.
Id have both, but the wife holds the purse strings and I'd be in the doghouse.

Offline AcidFire

« Reply #585 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 19:20:49 »

Show Image

Have you been snooping? I don't remember posting that one :P

Why not both :D.
Exactly ;)

Just had to go back a few pages to drool over the ergoGP again, cant wait for the 9th and the kickstarter if everything goes to plan.
Id have both, but the wife holds the purse strings and I'd be in the doghouse.
I'm considering offering a level on the Kickstarter that could include both for a reduced price if that helps ;)
This definitely won't be ready for September 9th unfortunately, but I'm targeting for the end of september.

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #586 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 19:29:32 »

Show Image

Have you been snooping? I don't remember posting that one :P

I have my ways.

I really like the way that you designed the bigboy case.
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline wesleyh

« Reply #587 on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 01:24:03 »
So the timeframe of the september 9th kickstarter is for a beta kit, right?

If so, then when can we expect the actual release version?

Offline AcidFire

« Reply #588 on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 02:06:00 »
So the timeframe of the september 9th kickstarter is for a beta kit, right?

If so, then when can we expect the actual release version?

No, right now with the major overhaul of the controllers on the boards, I have to order a set of test boards first. I would never send out a prototype board I hadn't tested first. This time however, I'll be choosing a much faster delivery service. Right now, I'm aiming to start the Kickstarter at the beginning of October, running for 30 days. I really want to offer the first batch of 100 with a delivery date for the beginning of Christmas.
As for the beta, that will go up the second I know the next round of boards works the way I expect it to.

On a separate note, I got my slightly delayed birthday gift from my girl today:

Gotta say, LOVE the new set up:

Offline sordna

« Reply #589 on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 02:09:49 »
I'll be putting the site together over the weekend for where you guys can order, as I'll be testing my boards over the next couple of days and should hopefully be readying the next batch for order by tuesday. After that it'll come down to whether I feel I need to do another board revision before ordering the prototype batch, or if I should just go for it. Either way, I'll have a firm timeline for Tuesday (yay long weekend!).
AcidFire I'm VERY late to this thread, but thoroughly impressed... do you have a website already? What is it ?

BTW it would be great if your design allows for a piezo buzzer for click sounds. Used to this from Kinesis Advantage keyboards, I added one (sparkfun COM-07950) to my Ergodox and modified the firmware to drive it... The audible feedback helps prevent bottoming out with linear switches like red cherries.

Audio sample here:
http://geekhack.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=42231.0;attach=20386
Kinesis Contoured Advantage & Advantage2 LF with Cherry MX Red switches / Extra keys mod / O-ring dampening mod / Dvorak layout. ErgoDox with buzzer and LED mod.
Also: Kinesis Advantage Classic, Kinesis Advantage2, Data911 TG3, Fingerworks Touchstream LP, IBM SSK (Buckling spring), Goldtouch GTU-0077 keyboard

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #590 on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 02:10:20 »
Like the older pics weren't juicy enough.

So you want me to kill you?

Offline Larken

« Reply #591 on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 02:17:15 »
gotta agree with MOZ. This is torture!!!!

p.s. very nice lighting setup. :D
| Ergodox #1 | Ergodox #2 |

Filco Majestouch Brown | Ducky 1087 Brown | Cherry G80-3494 Reds | Unicomp Ultra Classics | Cherry G80-8113 Clears |

Offline AcidFire

« Reply #592 on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 02:22:38 »
I'll be putting the site together over the weekend for where you guys can order, as I'll be testing my boards over the next couple of days and should hopefully be readying the next batch for order by tuesday. After that it'll come down to whether I feel I need to do another board revision before ordering the prototype batch, or if I should just go for it. Either way, I'll have a firm timeline for Tuesday (yay long weekend!).
AcidFire I'm VERY late to this thread, but thoroughly impressed... do you have a website already? What is it ?

BTW it would be great if your design allows for a piezo buzzer for click sounds. Used to this from Kinesis Advantage keyboards, I added one (sparkfun COM-07950) to my Ergodox and modified the firmware to drive it... The audible feedback helps prevent bottoming out with linear switches like red cherries.

Audio sample here:
http://geekhack.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=42231.0;attach=20386
Actually, that was something I marked as a standard feature to the CPU board, but forgot to add it to the last version of the board. The new version will include it :D

As for the website, I have something I've been trying to work on but I've been more focused on what I'm doing for the hardware of the project. Once I've got the parts ordered for the beta and I'm waiting for them to come in, I'm going to take a couple of days and finish the website.

Like the older pics weren't juicy enough.

So you want me to kill you?
But if you kill me now, how will I finish the project?

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #593 on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 02:24:13 »
Yes, but the torture would stop.

Offline AcidFire

« Reply #594 on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 02:31:23 »
True, but that's a bit like having your favorite show cancelled after it ends on a cliffhanger. Sure you won't be tortured waiting for the next episode, but you'll never get any closure either ;)

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #595 on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 02:33:42 »
True, but that's a bit like having your favorite show cancelled after it ends on a cliffhanger. Sure you won't be tortured waiting for the next episode, but you'll never get any closure either ;)

Fine you win, give me the closure ASAP!

Offline insilica

• Keyboard Geeza
« Reply #596 on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 06:57:43 »
Apologies if this has been discussed already but since the project is moving at such a pace ....

Has anyone considered a keyboard cover for the ergoGP? :D

Noting extravagant, maybe just a filco style plastic cover for the 70% or two pieces for the split layout? Shouldn't add too much more to the cost :D

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #597 on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 07:26:42 »
Apologies if this has been discussed already but since the project is moving at such a pace ....

Noting extravagant, maybe just a filco style plastic cover for the 70% or two pieces for the split layout? Shouldn't add too much more to the cost :D

I made this: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=45720.0

Offline insilica

• Keyboard Geeza
« Reply #598 on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 07:35:05 »

oooo. very nice

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #599 on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 07:44:26 »

oooo. very nice

Thanks. Here in India, dust is a major plague and covers are essential