Author Topic: Reflections of the Day - By Miguelito  (Read 129542 times)

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
Re: Reflections of the Day - By Bro Caps
« Reply #350 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 15:14:09 »
Can you feel the love?

spat out my tea

oh that lsb guy hehehe. he always thinks so highly of me <3

a fake and a copy all in one!

He also thought my Lycan was a fake and a copy of K3's Lobo cap.

Show Image

did he?
https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/3q683v/white_wolf_brocaps/cwcgm6q?context=10000

Were you just reinforcing my original point? Thank you  :-*

?????
Show Image

I obviously was not the only one that assumed the Lycan came to be because of the....not sure what the other guys wolf was called. Was it a clone? Of course not. I was just trying to say that it seems apparent that the Lycan existed because of the other cap. Perhaps it was to show him up? If that was the case, it was obviously a success. Even with the quoted post, you can obviously see I was getting at exactly what azdar was saying.

Feel free to read my entire reddit history. I have only told people to avoid buying from the other guy, and in no way would ever support him.

And why did I assume the reaper was for Sifo's set? Probably because I saw a picture of it in that thread and a quote in the OP saying "Also stayed tuned for some matching Classic Reapers." So the obvious assumption was that if it matches the Flatline set, it won't match Pulse, the colors are different, which is the entire point of having 2 different sets. It was later edited to say they won't be included with the set, but, and I in turn added more to my comments elsewhere which weren't quoted here, but there is no reason not to assume these are being made for Flatline.
<- My Collection (so far)

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #351 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 15:18:04 »
Can you feel the love?

spat out my tea

Show Image

did he?
https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/3q683v/white_wolf_brocaps/cwcgm6q?context=10000

??? ??
Show Image

I obviously was not the only one that assumed the Lycan came to be because of the....not sure what the other guys wolf was called. Was it a clone? Of course not. I was just trying to say that it seems apparent that the Lycan existed because of the other cap. Perhaps it was to show him up? If that was the case, it was obviously a success. Even with the quoted post, you can obviously see I was getting at exactly what azdar was saying.

Feel free to read my entire reddit history. I have only told people to avoid buying from the other guy, and in no way would ever support him.

And why did I assume the reaper was for Sifo's set? Probably because I saw a picture of it in that thread and a quote in the OP saying "Also stayed tuned for some matching Classic Reapers." So the obvious assumption was that if it matches the Flatline set, it won't match Pulse, the colors are different, which is the entire point of having 2 different sets. It was later edited to say they won't be included with the set, but, and I in turn added more to my comments elsewhere which weren't quoted here, but there is no reason not to assume these are being made for Flatline.

I approached you in a PM regarding the issue, to explain, but your response was 'I hardly talk to you, so how am I supposed to know?'. Indicating that you blindly make accusations without knowing the facts. At that point you decided that
I was not worth the time, and continued to spread this rumor throughout reddit. You flip-flop regularly on issues such as this depending on which way the popular opinion rests. As long as your self-image remains intact.

I originally made the new reaper in PuLSE colors. Sifo later asked me if I wanted to do a run matching his, and I agreed.

I never stated you supported k3. I stated your opinions on what I do are not based on facts.

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #352 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 16:53:42 »
Can you feel the love?

spat out my tea

Show Image

did he?

??? ??
Show Image

I approached you in a PM regarding the issue, to explain, but your response was 'I hardly talk to you, so how am I supposed to know?'. Indicating that you blindly make accusations without knowing the facts. At that point you decided that
I was not worth the time, and continued to spread this rumor throughout reddit. You flip-flop regularly on issues such as this depending on which way the popular opinion rests. As long as your self-image remains intact.

I originally made the new reaper in PuLSE colors. Sifo later asked me if I wanted to do a run matching his, and I agreed.

I never stated you supported k3. I stated your opinions on what I do are not based on facts.

That's not what I said, instead of paraphrasing what I said and giving an incomplete version why don't you just post up the messages? Or I'd be more than thrilled to post them.

And again, I've always suck to my opinions, even if they are unpopular, and when I'm proven wrong I go say so. As always, I don't have alt. reddit accounts and everyone is more than free to read anything I've ever said.

For example, my post shortly after my initial assumption about the Reaper being for Sifo's set only that nobody felt like posting

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #353 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 17:03:13 »
Can you feel the love?

spat out my tea

Show Image

did he?

??? ??
Show Image

That's not what I said, instead of paraphrasing what I said and giving an incomplete version why don't you just post up the messages? Or I'd be more than thrilled to post them.

And again, I've always suck to my opinions, even if they are unpopular, and when I'm proven wrong I go say so. As always, I don't have alt. reddit accounts and everyone is more than free to read anything I've ever said.

For example, my post shortly after my initial assumption about the Reaper being for Sifo's set only that nobody felt like posting
Show Image

Here is a singular example of this behavior, but had I the time, I could go through several of your posts marking where you slam bunnylake or I, then later seemingly supportive? I am not sure
what's up with that, but again, I called you out on it in a PM and those were your exact words on the matter. To which immediately after, you un-friended me on GH (k lol) but yeah.

Edit: This behavior seems to have been better as of late, so I can't really fault you for wanting to change it.
« Last Edit: Tue, 26 January 2016, 17:07:29 by Bro Caps »

Offline Vox_PT

« Reply #354 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 17:08:33 »
Oh snap. That's one of my posts right bellow the 2nd post by livingspeedbump.  ;)

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #355 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 17:28:37 »
Can you feel the love?

spat out my tea

Show Image

did he?

??? ??
Show Image

Show Image

Here is a singular example of this behavior, but had I the time, I could go through several of your posts marking where you slam bunnylake or I, then later seemingly supportive? I am not sure
what's up with that, but again, I called you out on it in a PM and those were your exact words on the matter. To which immediately after, you un-friended me on GH (k lol) but yeah.

Edit: This behavior seems to have been better as of late, so I can't really fault you for wanting to change it.

Those quotes work fine together. And the "new bro reaper" in the first quote was in reference to the cyborg one, which I did not like. Sorry, just not my cup of tea. I greatly enjoyed the original design, and the second quote backs that right up.

I've never slammed bunnylake either. The most recent think I said on reddit in reference to CTRLalt was this

I've also said I won't give more money to them until I see some group buys go smoothly, but also mentioned on that the new website stuff that they are working on seems to be a step in a very good direction, and have acknowledged that they are having much more frequent updates on buys as of late. Yeah, I wasnt happy with how some of the buys went like many folks, but never once crapped on their thread even though I was ready to not buy from them again, but recently have clearly stated I'd be more than happy to eventually join buys again due to the overhaul that is taking place.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #356 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 17:32:07 »
More
Can you feel the love?

spat out my tea

Show Image

did he?

??? ??
Show Image

Show Image

Those quotes work fine together. And the "new bro reaper" in the first quote was in reference to the cyborg one, which I did not like. Sorry, just not my cup of tea. I greatly enjoyed the original design, and the second quote backs that right up.

I've never slammed bunnylake either. The most recent think I said on reddit in reference to CTRLalt was this
Show Image

I've also said I won't give more money to them until I see some group buys go smoothly, but also mentioned on that the new website stuff that they are working on seems to be a step in a very good direction, and have acknowledged that they are having much more frequent updates on buys as of late. Yeah, I wasnt happy with how some of the buys went like many folks, but never once crapped on their thread even though I was ready to not buy from them again, but recently have clearly stated I'd be more than happy to eventually join buys again due to the overhaul that is taking place.

No sir, that quote on the top was from the new k3 reaper post. And you were definitely referring to the new one. I mean, of course k3's came out after mine, so yea. I can certainly look that up again for you if you like.

As I said, more recently that trend has changed, but I can certainly pull bunny in here to corroborate the many instances of your not-so-nice commentary involving he or I. You are quoting very recent events. Again,
I think it's great you have reversed this trend and hopefully we don't have to hear more of the past type of commentary.

Edit: Link provided

https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/3zf437/k3kc_reaper_vintage/cymflyl

« Last Edit: Tue, 26 January 2016, 17:44:42 by Bro Caps »

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • You make my words I'm gonna get my grade 10
« Reply #357 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 17:47:45 »
es taco time!
BROro >.>

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #358 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 17:48:20 »
es taco time!
BROro >.>
Show Image

I am ready for the tacos. Bring me all the tacos.

Offline Vox_PT

« Reply #359 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 17:53:20 »
I wish we had tacos in my country...
How to they taste like?

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #360 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 17:56:30 »
How to they taste like?

Have you ever tasted an Angels wings? I can't think of a better example. Sorry.

Offline Vox_PT

« Reply #361 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 18:01:27 »
How to they taste like?

I have tasted some angels wings before yes (had to use google to know what they are, lol).
We have pizza and hamburgers here aplently (like every other country I assume) but not tacos.

I wish I had the money to travel some more.  :(

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #362 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 18:11:44 »
How to they taste like?

I have tasted some angels wings before yes (had to use google to know what they are, lol).
We have pizza and hamburgers here aplently (like every other country I assume) but not tacos.

If only chipotle delivered internationally
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #363 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 18:17:48 »
How to they taste like?

omg. this.

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #364 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 18:18:53 »

How to they taste like?

omg. this.

Bruh it's so hard to live in Jackson, MS after tasting the heaven that is a chipotle taco.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #365 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 18:20:13 »

How to they taste like?

omg. this.

Bruh it's so hard to live in Jackson, MS after tasting the heaven that is a chipotle taco.

Breh, it's hard living 10 miles away from the nearest Chipotle heaven.

Offline Vox_PT

« Reply #366 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 18:20:52 »
How to they taste like?

I just googled that name, and now I'm hungry again. Thanks...

I'll brb

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #367 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 18:24:15 »
How to they taste like?

I'll brb

Are you making tacos? Can I come?

Closet chipotle for me is 144 miles away in Baton Rouge....

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #368 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 18:26:13 »
Omg don't get me goin on the chipotle again. One day I'll be luck enough to work there and get free lunch every day

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #369 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 18:26:54 »
How to they taste like?

I'll brb

Closest Chipotle to me:

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #370 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 18:28:29 »

How to they taste like?

I'll brb

Closest Chipotle to me:

Show Image

That's how far whataburger is for me...... Hmmm... Dinner idea.

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #371 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 18:29:07 »
Can you feel the love?

spat out my tea

Show Image

did he?

??? ??
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

No sir, that quote on the top was from the new k3 reaper post. And you were definitely referring to the new one. I mean, of course k3's came out after mine, so yea. I can certainly look that up again for you if you like.

As I said, more recently that trend has changed, but I can certainly pull bunny in here to corroborate the many instances of your not-so-nice commentary involving he or I. You are quoting very recent events. Again,
I think it's great you have reversed this trend and hopefully we don't have to hear more of the past type of commentary.

I was still referring to the Cyborg, I didnt know the new reaper that you are making was even a thing yet, I was rather pleased to see the new reaper(s)? designs. I get the artistic point, and a little side-benefit of having such detail was a nice "f you" to the other guy, I just personally liked the simplicity of the original. I am unsure if there are 1 or 2 new styles, i feel like I've seen two.

I just call things how I see them at the time, so over time things do change. Nobody is ever 100% consistent with an opinion or stance over time, including yourself. But, for me that is far more respectable than sticking to an opinion come hell or high water, as that often means circle-jerking or hate-train-riding is going on and that persons opinion should be disregarded more often than not. Its not like both of you, including CTRLalt, haven't made some big changes, and I do notice and I do make sure my opinion reflects those changes should something come up where I am making a comment on the matter.

Again, I am clearly not the only one who has had issues in the past, and agree that I have not been scared to speak up even when it is a very unpopular opinion. Am i wrong at times? Of course. I am also not the only one to say "not-so-nice" comments, but generally think that I have been more positive than many of the others who have gotten upset on the threads where they don't like something/like how something is going(if needed my comment history oh GH/DT/reddit is all public of course for reference). 

Finally, regardless of what my personal opinion may or have been, ive also always respected you enough as an artist to always make it very clear to others to avoid the clones and support the original artists (Clack as well) and don't go around crapping your threads or pointing people to the other guy out of spite, like many seem to do. In fact, as I mentioned in the PM to you, I try very hard to never mention the other guy by name, refuse to ever interview him like other people with websites even when asked to, and never highlight any of his posts. I am a firm believer that doing that would only bring him into the limelight even more, which is not something I've ever wanted to do out of respect of the original designers.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #372 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 18:30:44 »
Thank goodness for the E. coli outbreak. Now there are no lines at Chipotle!

Now so thank goodness for those who've been affected. :(

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #373 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 18:35:38 »
More
Can you feel the love?

spat out my tea

Show Image

did he?

??? ??
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I was still referring to the Cyborg, I didnt know the new reaper that you are making was even a thing yet, I was rather pleased to see the new reaper(s)? designs. I get the artistic point, and a little side-benefit of having such detail was a nice "f you" to the other guy, I just personally liked the simplicity of the original. I am unsure if there are 1 or 2 new styles, i feel like I've seen two.

I just call things how I see them at the time, so over time things do change. Nobody is ever 100% consistent with an opinion or stance over time, including yourself. But, for me that is far more respectable than sticking to an opinion come hell or high water, as that often means circle-jerking or hate-train-riding is going on and that persons opinion should be disregarded more often than not. Its not like both of you, including CTRLalt, haven't made some big changes, and I do notice and I do make sure my opinion reflects those changes should something come up where I am making a comment on the matter.

Again, I am clearly not the only one who has had issues in the past, and agree that I have not been scared to speak up even when it is a very unpopular opinion. Am i wrong at times? Of course. I am also not the only one to say "not-so-nice" comments, but generally think that I have been more positive than many of the others who have gotten upset on the threads where they don't like something/like how something is going(if needed my comment history oh GH/DT/reddit is all public of course for reference). 

Finally, regardless of what my personal opinion may or have been, ive also always respected you enough as an artist to always make it very clear to others to avoid the clones and support the original artists (Clack as well) and don't go around crapping your threads or pointing people to the other guy out of spite, like many seem to do. In fact, as I mentioned in the PM to you, I try very hard to never mention the other guy by name, refuse to ever interview him like other people with websites even when asked to, and never highlight any of his posts. I am a firm believer that doing that would only bring him into the limelight even more, which is not something I've ever wanted to do out of respect of the original designers.

Understood and noted.

Reaper 2 is the 'cyborg' (it's not actually a cyborg, but more on that will be revealed soon)
Reaper is the original (first one)
Reaper classic is the latest one

I hope this can settle the issues at hand. If you need to speak on it more, you can PM me. But I would like to get back on the topic of Chipotle  :thumb:

Offline DAVYtm

• #dateless
« Reply #374 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 18:43:27 »
I hope this can settle the issues at hand. If you need to speak on it more, you can PM me. But I would like to get back on the topic of Chipotle  :thumb:

Always been a bigger Moe's fan myself

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #375 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 18:43:52 »
Literally

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #376 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 18:44:31 »

Mmmmm, Moe's queso is the ****. Moe's was one of the places I had cater for my grad party. ;)
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #377 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 18:44:45 »
To get back on chipotle. What is your favorite thing to get there bro? I usually go for the soft tacos with Carnitas, rice, cheese, corn, sour cream :D Pretty basic.

Offline DAVYtm

• #dateless
« Reply #378 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 18:45:20 »

Mmmmm, Moe's queso is the ****. Moe's was one of the places I had cater for my grad party. ;)

Hey me too! Pork homewrecker with extra queso and guac :thumb:

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #379 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 18:46:19 »
How to they taste like?

I'll brb

Closest Chipotle to me:

Show Image

b r o y u still messing with chipotle when u have tacos el gordo on the strip ???

????? ?? ? ? ?????????
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #380 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 18:51:26 »
tfw you're less than a mile from chipotle

^-^

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #381 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 18:54:37 »
Who is this Chipotle fellow and why does everyone like him so much?

but seriously i've never tried it before
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #382 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 18:55:13 »

^-^

Come bring me some then Hoff-senpai along with your flux :p

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #383 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 18:56:47 »
How to they taste like?

I'll brb

Closest Chipotle to me:

Show Image

b r o y u still messing with chipotle when u have tacos el gordo on the strip ???

??? ?? ?? ? ? ??? ??? ???

because the strip breh. -_-

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #384 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 18:57:34 »

^-^

Come bring me some then Hoff-senpai along with your flux :p

Okie I'm on my way!  It might be bad by the time I get there though.  :( 

And I don't have Flux!  :eek:  I actually don't even know where Flux is, it's stuck in USPS tracking limbo.  :rolleyes:

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #385 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 18:57:47 »
How to they taste like?

wow, finally a place with no mexicans.

time to set up shop and get that taco money
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #386 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 19:00:07 »
How to they taste like?

demik be like

for real tho, what would you name it?

Offline Vox_PT

« Reply #387 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 19:03:42 »
How to they taste like?

:))

Make sure you set up that shop somewhere nearby my local area. Plise?  :thumb:
The tacos are coming...

Edit: we could partnership on that.
« Last Edit: Tue, 26 January 2016, 19:05:27 by Vox_PT »

Offline tchevass

• open wide
« Reply #388 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 19:03:55 »
nearest chipotle is 1h10 minute away and I have to cross the border

rip me
I want clacks

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #389 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 19:04:34 »
How to they taste like?

demik be like

Show Image

Lets Taco Bout It

Offline Lokomotivet

• (⌐■_■)
« Reply #390 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 19:04:41 »
Chipotle/Burritocap confirmed.
(Bropotle/Brorrito)
| ISO |

Offline Vox_PT

« Reply #391 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 19:08:05 »
How to they taste like?

demik be like

Show Image

Lets Taco Bout It

erm, inventive... yea  :-[ :rolleyes: :D

Chipotle/Burritocap confirmed.
(Bropotle/Brorrito)

Would buy.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #392 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 19:09:09 »
How to they taste like?

demik be like

Show Image

Lets Taco Bout It

That's clever as ****.

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #393 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 19:10:30 »
How to they taste like?

demik be like

Show Image

Lets Taco Bout It

I have a shirt with a sad taco that says I don't wanna taco bout it

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #394 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 19:10:52 »
More
Can you feel the love?

spat out my tea

Show Image

did he?

??? ??
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Understood and noted.

Reaper 2 is the 'cyborg' (it's not actually a cyborg, but more on that will be revealed soon)
Reaper is the original (first one)
Reaper classic is the latest one

I can consider this settled as well.  :thumb:
Noted and thanks for the clarification. Will try to get my names right to be more clear in the future
If I assume something wrong, clarification in public is always welcome as well, I will admit being wrong when I am.

New unpopular opinion: I hate Chipotle. Makes me **** my *** out. Generally I avoid Mexican food all together honestly.

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #395 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 19:11:39 »
How to they taste like?

demik be like

Show Image

Lets Taco Bout It

That's clever as ****.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #396 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 19:12:35 »
How to they taste like?

demik be like

Show Image

Lets Taco Bout It

That's clever as ****.

i totally came up with it >.> <.< ignore the post under years, he spreads lies.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #397 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 19:14:47 »
How to they taste like?

demik be like

Show Image

Lets Taco Bout It

That's clever as ****.

I'm nacho friend anymore :(

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #398 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 19:15:49 »
and here i was, going to name the first burrito a brorrito :(

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #399 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 19:16:16 »
How to they taste like?

demik be like

Show Image

Lets Taco Bout It

That's clever as ****.