Author Topic: SEALWoodworking - Back in the Shop!  (Read 32450 times)

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
Re: SEALWoodworking - Back in the Shop!
« Reply #100 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 11:29:25 »
Don't buy your own. Triz wouldn't have sent if he couldn't spare. Stop being so ****ing nice for 2 seconds. :p
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #101 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 11:30:12 »
Lemme beta test vape stand. :p

Or triz.  :))

Either works for me, just let me know when you're done with the tank and stuff and I'll send you my MA addy  :)
So...I told this to absyrd, but I didn't post it here. I've made 2 vape stands thus far. The first one was a complete fail - which is totally normal for me on the first try.  :)) The wood I had was far to thick and it came out looking like a long, weird sandwich. The second one came out bang on perfect. I was so excited. Things fit well, the wood was great. All was right in the world....and then I realized I made it so that the tank would be upside down. Much embarrassment ensued. So now I'm working on a third version, in the same style as my second version, but so that the tank is actually upright.

I am a slow learner, and I appreciate everyone's patience. Triz - if you need it I can send the stuff back to you and purchase my own. I don't mind at all. Just let me know.

Super excited for these, right now my tanks and bottles are just a mess everywhere.
B.Face HHKB - B.mini - Black/Purple Custom

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #102 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 11:30:52 »
Lemme beta test vape stand. :p

Or triz.  :))

Either works for me, just let me know when you're done with the tank and stuff and I'll send you my MA addy  :)
So...I told this to absyrd, but I didn't post it here. I've made 2 vape stands thus far. The first one was a complete fail - which is totally normal for me on the first try.  :)) The wood I had was far to thick and it came out looking like a long, weird sandwich. The second one came out bang on perfect. I was so excited. Things fit well, the wood was great. All was right in the world....and then I realized I made it so that the tank would be upside down. Much embarrassment ensued. So now I'm working on a third version, in the same style as my second version, but so that the tank is actually upright.

I am a slow learner, and I appreciate everyone's patience. Triz - if you need it I can send the stuff back to you and purchase my own. I don't mind at all. Just let me know.

Nope -- absolutely no rush.  Just wanted to make sure you didn't send it to Atlanta, as I don't even know when I'll be back there  :p

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #103 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 11:34:11 »
Don't buy your own. Triz wouldn't have sent if he couldn't spare. Stop being so ****ing nice for 2 seconds. :p
It's a sickness, I tell you!

Super excited for these, right now my tanks and bottles are just a mess everywhere.
I have this grand idea to make like an elaborate stand to hold the bottles and the tanks. But It'll take me time to get there. I'm glad people are excited for it though. At least I know it is something worth doing. :)

Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #104 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 11:35:39 »
I have this grand idea to make like an elaborate stand to hold the bottles and the tanks. But It'll take me time to get there. I'm glad people are excited for it though. At least I know it is something worth doing. :)

Haha, that would be awesome. Getting more and more into it, im sure ill need one  :))
B.Face HHKB - B.mini - Black/Purple Custom

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #105 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 11:45:40 »
Yeah. This would make a great ebay/MD/etc item, too. All I see selling are ****e plastic ones. I even tried one of the top purchased and it sucks balls.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #106 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 10:23:55 »
Nice to see you on massdrop! Waiting on my orion v2 to ship or else I would be hitting you up to see if I can have a custom one made
TGR Jane CE|FC660C|Orion V2
GMK Hyperfuse|GMK Olivetti|GMK Red Alert|Soulfree's Teal|GMK Cyan

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #107 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 10:25:37 »
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/sealwoodworking-60-case?mode=guest_open

24 purchased! Nice work all!

Time to keep Elf Inanis busy working in the north pole.

PS - Where my vapey stand?

Offline exanile_tabasco

• settling down
« Reply #108 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 21:59:17 »
Does this count as necroing? I really hope not, because this case is beautiful and I couldn't resist sharing it! A big thank you to the maker(s).

131630-0 131632-1

I like the small insect holes in the wood; I think they give it a more human touch (as opposed to the mass-produced masses of cold, machine-like peripherals).
« Last Edit: Sat, 19 March 2016, 22:01:12 by exanile_tabasco »

Offline JorisBoers

• ORANGE IS LOVE, ORANGE IS LIVE
« Reply #109 on: Sun, 20 March 2016, 16:15:58 »
Would it be possible to make a case with  wrist wrest attached? that would be super dope.

Also, I suppose HHKB case is out of the question right?

Looks great :D
"I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - TenTenSeven