Author Topic: (GB) PENUMBRA SA KEYSET(shipping)  (Read 1395470 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: (GB) PENUMBRA SA KEYSET(shipped)
« Reply #1950 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 10:49:46 »
Hey guys

First of all for the people waiting I'm hugely sorry

It's totally not acceptable

I've commented in this before but having all the bags split and having to go through a huge box of keys is an horrific and time consuming task, and one where such an amount of time, having lots of orders across various buys to fulfill, this time seemed better spent elsewhere, not that that is acceptable, but we were trying to maximise fulfillments

That being said we are on top of it now, and ready to get the last few of these out

Given how old some of these orders are, I would like to confirm addresses with folks, so if you have an outstanding order, please can you pm me, either to say that your order has he correct address and give me the order number, or to give me a change of address

Please do this even if you think you already have, the last thing I want is these sets going to the wrong place

Thank you to everyone for your patience in this matter, and you incredible understanding of the circumstances we were left with on this buy
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #1951 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 10:53:37 »
In the event there's leftovers (I doubt it, but hey, you never know), will they be up for sale by any chance?

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1952 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 10:56:02 »
Hey guys

I've commented in this before but having all the bags split and having to go through a huge box of keys is an horrific and time consuming task, and one where such an amount of time, having lots of orders across various buys to fulfill, this time seemed better spent elsewhere, not that that is acceptable, but we were trying to maximise fulfillments

That being said we are on top of it now, and ready to get the last few of these out

Given how old some of these orders are, I would like to confirm addresses with folks, so if you have an outstanding order, please can you pm me, either to say that your order has he correct address and give me the order number, or to give me a change of address

Please do this even if you think you already have, the last thing I want is these sets going to the wrong place

Thank you to everyone for your patience in this matter, and you incredible understanding of the circumstances we were left with on this buy

Awesome news, Bunny. Wasn't on this buy, but glad the final orders are going out and that the next sets will be tackled.

In the event there's leftovers (I doubt it, but hey, you never know), will they be up for sale by any chance?

Dunno about that, but I do know they want to get Round 2 started after this is done.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1953 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 10:56:09 »

I don't think there will be but if there are I'll contact you

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #1954 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 10:57:11 »
Dunno about that, but I do know they want to get Round 2 started after this is done.

Definitely forgot about that, thanks for the reminder!

I figured as much, but it doesn't hurt to ask  :D

Thanks  :thumb:

Offline DreaMagine

• Head and shoulders, keys and toes
« Reply #1955 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 10:58:33 »

I'm interested in any leftover sets as well!

Offline dohbot

« Reply #1956 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 10:58:54 »

I'd love to be included in that too. :3
That GHer who likes sloths... A lot.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1957 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 11:00:07 »
Thanks for the interest guys but right now our concern is making sure these original orders are taking care of amongst a bunch of other work

Once we are clear of everything we will deal with what remains

Offline Apexx

« Reply #1958 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 12:39:51 »
Thanks for the update Bunny, I know you guys have been swamped over these past few months.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #1959 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 23:15:31 »
Would anyone happen to know the profiles of each row of this keyset?

I'm new to SA, and wanted to know if it was all R3, or was like 3 1 2 3 3 4 or something else.

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline 1deeg

« Reply #1960 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 23:52:43 »

I'm new to SA, and wanted to know if it was all R3, or was like 3 1 2 3 3 4 or something else.

Check it

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=77573.msg1954711#msg1954711

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #1961 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 00:47:11 »

Check it

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=77573.msg1954711#msg1954711

Appreciate it, thank you!

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
« Reply #1962 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 18:29:13 »
Does anyone know if the scooped keys were ever available on the CTRLAlt website for those people with order # yet?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1963 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 21:28:03 »
Does anyone know if the scooped keys were ever available on the CTRLAlt website for those people with order # yet?

I don't recall every seeing anything about them yet.

Offline cooldiscretion

« Reply #1964 on: Mon, 01 February 2016, 05:30:36 »

Ah, I see. I thought maybe I had missed it since things seem to be wrapping up now. It makes sense though. Gotta get all the full sets out before the
extra bits. :)

Offline Jedi

« Reply #1965 on: Mon, 01 February 2016, 09:34:26 »
Any hint of a R2 Bunny now that we are nearing the end of this GB?  Great job getting this all sorted out, I'm sure those waiting will be totally thinking they got a surprise gift in the mail :thumb:

Offline cybergenx

« Reply #1966 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 12:56:34 »
and another month passes by to add to the 25+ others with no keys in sight :( and its not just penumbra I have another keyset outstanding also, im gob smacked ppl are so keen to jump on the next one when this and others are not sorted yet.

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #1967 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 13:29:13 »

Ah, I see. I thought maybe I had missed it since things seem to be wrapping up now. It makes sense though. Gotta get all the full sets out before the

I filled out some form to get the scoops over a year ago.

The funny thing is I've had the scoops for about a year, still waiting on the caps 21 months later.
Hi :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1968 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 14:06:37 »

The funny thing is I've had the scoops for about a year, still waiting on the caps 21 months later.

Hey guys

sorry if you have already done this im not at home and at my main computer right now, but i have a spreadsheet of confirmed addresses now ready about to go over to cody

Offline cooldiscretion

« Reply #1969 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 15:48:03 »

That's sad man. Hopefully, they will get those caps out to you sooner then later. It sounds like bunny and the rest of them at ctrlalt are trying hard but they just have a lot on their plate. :/

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #1970 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 19:08:20 »

That's sad man. Hopefully, they will get those caps out to you sooner then later. It sounds like bunny and the rest of them at ctrlalt are trying hard but they just have a lot on their plate. :/

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Z-XDrROb7EavQnxzePcintZj7Siju2FDmD8bYMFnCno/viewform?c=0&w=1
There is the link for the scoops form.  It was from May, 2015 so I don't think Cody is still reading it, but you may want to shoot him a PM :)

I don't know if the solarized(white) scoops went out yet though, I know people were asking where they were a year ago. 

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #1971 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 19:08:54 »

Hey guys

sorry if you have already done this im not at home and at my main computer right now, but i have a spreadsheet of confirmed addresses now ready about to go over to cody

ty bunz sir, done already, and new pm replied to :)

Offline priyadi

« Reply #1972 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 03:13:53 »
Bunny, I already got my penumbra since forever, but it's been unusable for me because of the lack of scoops. So, what do I do to get those scoops for my set? I contacted you a few months ago about this using the contact form at your website, but no response so far.
Boards: Filco TKL+HID Liberation, Infinity 60%, Sentraq S60-X, Whitefox, Ergodox, Planck.
Member of the flat keyboard society.
Keycap manifesto: "Key sets without vendor neutral Super key are worthless"

Offline cybergenx

« Reply #1973 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 12:02:01 »
I imagine it becomes hard to respond in a timely fashion to so many annoyed people.  Anyway whats another year now....

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1974 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 12:02:46 »
I imagine it becomes hard to respond in a timely fashion to so many annoyed people.  Anyway whats another year now....

sorry i havent seen a pm from you that i know of

send it again

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1975 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 12:03:34 »
Bunny, I already got my penumbra since forever, but it's been unusable for me because of the lack of scoops. So, what do I do to get those scoops for my set? I contacted you a few months ago about this using the contact form at your website, but no response so far.

fill out the new support request form we uploaded today for scoops and we will get it sorted

info can be found here

http://blog.ctrlalt.io/articles/2016/02/19/introducing-support-requests.html

Offline cybergenx

« Reply #1976 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 12:06:21 »
mate if you actually deliver the two sets outstanding to me, I will commit to buying two more future sets. 

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1977 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 12:07:21 »
mate if you actually deliver the two sets outstanding to me, I will commit to buying two more future sets.

no need to commit

as long as you did what i asked in the update a bit up the page

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=51026.msg2026629#msg2026629

which was pm me your order number and current address, its in the new spreadsheet and about to go out

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #1978 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 12:09:58 »

fill out the new support request form we uploaded today for scoops and we will get it sorted

info can be found here

Oh nice, thanks cody for the updated site!  Only got the regular yellow scoops, need the solarized too

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1979 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 12:11:25 »

info can be found here

Oh nice, thanks cody for the updated site!  Only got the regular yellow scoops, need the solarized too

we never got those from sp to the best of my knowledge

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #1980 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 12:13:20 »

info can be found here

oh really?  Is that something to follow up on, or lost cause?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1981 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 12:13:59 »

info can be found here

oh really?  Is that something to follow up on, or lost cause?

that i know of

ill chase it up

im only just getting on top of these things now we have sorted through the mess

Offline cybergenx

« Reply #1982 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 15:21:51 »
Can we please get confirmation here when the remaining orders are sent as I would really prefer this not drag on for another year of empty promises.

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1983 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 17:48:11 »
Can we please get confirmation here when the remaining orders are sent as I would really prefer this not drag on for another year of empty promises.

If you haven't already, please open a support request and well take care of you ASAP. I'm currently working through them.

https://ctrlalt.io/account/help/requests

Offline cybergenx

« Reply #1984 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 07:49:48 »
I have opened a support request for an update on two missing group buys, I really hope this gets resolved, I've sent, filled out about 10 things so far and have yet to receive anything for my 250 AUD and 2 years of patience, I will allow a small amount of time to get this resolved before I call fraud high and low.

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #1985 on: Thu, 03 March 2016, 08:05:21 »
I have opened a support request for an update on two missing group buys, I really hope this gets resolved, I've sent, filled out about 10 things so far and have yet to receive anything for my 250 AUD and 2 years of patience, I will allow a small amount of time to get this resolved before I call fraud high and low.

Support request responded to.
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline zflamewing

« Reply #1986 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 13:28:28 »

If you haven't already, please open a support request and well take care of you ASAP. I'm currently working through them.

Should we open a new ticket if we had one on the old system?  I noticed my order data and old support request don't seem to show up anymore.
DK9008 MX Blues | CM QFR MX Blues | CM XT MX Greens

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1987 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 13:47:35 »

Should we open a new ticket if we had one on the old system?  I noticed my order data and old support request don't seem to show up anymore.

yeah please do

and your order data can be found at history.ctrlalt.io

Offline rioc

• Very Text - 键盘上瘾 ____rioc industries ink.
« Reply #1988 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 07:37:21 »

In the rare event that there will be left-overs, and the even rarer event that there's more than one, can I also stand in line? (I'm feeling like a vulture right now... sorry)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1989 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 07:38:43 »
Once all the old stuff is out we will be running round 2, it'll be the final sp buy we ever do as I promised I would do it

It'll be an all in one set like hackd was

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1990 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 09:50:30 »
Once all the old stuff is out we will be running round 2, it'll be the final sp buy we ever do as I promised I would do it

Nice.

Curious: Why the last SP? Their raised prices? More interest in Cherry profile than SP's?

Offline Jedi

« Reply #1991 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 10:24:49 »
Fantastic!  So in for this, thanks Bunny and everyone at CtrlAtl that make these awesome buys happen for the community.

All aboard this party bus!

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #1992 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 10:50:11 »
In case of any left-overs, can I stand next in line?
Or if anyone wants to sell their sets...
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline rioc

« Reply #1993 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 02:42:35 »

Curious: Why the last SP? Their raised prices? More interest in Cherry profile than SP's?

I guess since it'll be JTK from then on... ;)

This sounds awesome... so in for this! =)

will this be with the yellowish alphas?

Offline merutz

• @merutz
« Reply #1994 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 02:54:38 »

:-*

QFR R-i/DSA Dolch   |   MX Master
     + yellow Esc

Offline DreaMagine

• Head and shoulders, keys and toes
« Reply #1995 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 07:18:05 »
Wonderful news!

Offline techmattr

« Reply #1996 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 08:49:43 »

This sounds awesome... so in for this! =)

will this be with the yellowish alphas?

I hope both sets of alphas will be included.... doesn't sound like that will be the case though. "All in one" set with 1 additional alpha option would be nice.

Offline rioc

« Reply #1997 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 09:48:58 »
I hope both sets of alphas will be included.... doesn't sound like that will be the case though. "All in one" set with 1 additional alpha option would be nice.

would be nice, but I don't think so either. I wouldn't mind paying the extra so that it'd include both alphas, but we'll have to wait and see... (if just one, I'm hoping for the yellow alphas, since it matches the whole solarized theme better imo)

Offline kolashnikov

« Reply #1998 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 18:28:59 »
I have a special place in my wallet where I keep cash for penumbra and hyperfuse, just in case they ever get finished up and run again. Hopefully we can get a new IC thread when the time comes... [in the meantime, I prefer white alphas, even if yellow is more "solarized"].

Offline merutz

• @merutz
« Reply #1999 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 01:39:27 »
I have a special place in my wallet where I keep cash for penumbra and hyperfuse, just in case they ever get finished up and run again. Hopefully we can get a new IC thread when the time comes... [in the meantime, I prefer white alphas, even if yellow is more "solarized"].

I second the white alphas. I've been dreaming about Penumbra ever since I got in this rabbit hole!

QFR R-i/DSA Dolch   |   MX Master
     + yellow Esc