Author Topic: [IC]Sanctuary Rebirth-Diablo-Inspired Exocet Keyset [Waiting for samples R2]  (Read 186024 times)

Offline Starius

I just started playing Diablo 2 again this weekend. 
It's like reuniting with a old friend. 

Offline vegs

100% in
hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline YMSNoms

10000% in
Leopold FC700R
Filco Majestouch-2 Multicamo
Korean FR4-87 Lambo Orange Custom

Offline mingk

I am so pumped for this

Offline pino38

How can i help design novelties? I want to contribute !

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ

The novelties are already set.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline pino38

If that’s the case, then that’s really depressing :/
there so much opportunity to expand on them .
The current set is underwhelming.

on a side note, is there a resource on how to get started on designing novelties?
I want to make an attempt as a side project, unrelated to this one.

Offline HotRoderX

If that’s the case, then that’s really depressing :/
there so much opportunity to expand on them .
The current set is underwhelming.

on a side note, is there a resource on how to get started on designing novelties?
I want to make an attempt as a side project, unrelated to this one.

A set like this I think the biggest pull is going to be the fonts. Then the biggest hurtle for novelties would have been creating ones that screamed Diablo while not infringing on blizzard/Activisions IP which sure they actively defend.

Offline avid

great set, i hope there will be a EU proxy (mykeyboard?)

Online Arithmetics

dying to pay for this

Offline ipley

when does it start????

Offline sevenseacat

Feels like we've been waiting foreverrrrrrr

Offline jebbra

• jebbra.net

All region will have proxy, so don't worry ;)

dying to pay for this

when does it start????

It seems the samples delayed due to Milkshake and Oblique order, I myself is in the same condition as you guys, waiting in cold feet.

In the mean time, please visit the web for a more comprehensive and easy-to-digest content >> https://jebbra.net/sanctuary-rebirth

Offline HotRoderX

All region will have proxy, so don't worry ;)

dying to pay for this

when does it start????

It seems the samples delayed due to Milkshake and Oblique order, I myself is in the same condition as you guys, waiting in cold feet.

In the mean time, please visit the web for a more comprehensive and easy-to-digest content >> https://jebbra.net/sanctuary-rebirth

Honestly this isn't a bad thing truth be told. We are about to hit several major holiday's in China so chances are we wouldn't even see production on this for least a month or two. Waiting a bit longer isn't the end of the world. Ideally the group buy part happens during the holiday's so that the order is placed when they get back.

Offline _ODIN_

Which date can we roughly expect? I am holding up funds for this set : )

Offline pvd

New ergodox kit looks great.  :thumb:

Offline [Lewynlight]

• Formerly Dymloslouire
+1+1+1+1 i've been waiting forever. still waiting for the samples. this post is just to assure you that this set is not dead.
TGR Jane V1 CE - TGR Jane v2 - TGR Jane V2 CE  - TGR 910 R1 - TGR 910 RE Polycarbonate - TGR 910v3 Prototype - TGR Police - TGR Tris - TGR Tomo Polycarbonate - RS60 - RS65 "Pendora" - RS TKL - EM8

Offline HotRoderX

+1+1+1+1 i've been waiting forever. still waiting for the samples. this post is just to assure you that this set is not dead.

No worries thought would try contacting this after this week. I say after this week cause they have a 1 week celebration in China that will be followed by a like 1 month long celebration shortly after. I would make sure to contact them soon. Perhaps the samples got lost are never sent. Though still looking forward to this.

Offline MoarCoffeePlzzz

• Formerly Deeptek
Ready to buy. Lets gooooooo!

Offline portbaron

So is 5 way all over dyesub some kind of sorcery that lets dyesub have bright legends?
| LIVING THE 1800 LIFE |

Offline jebbra

• jebbra.net
So is 5 way all over dyesub some kind of sorcery that lets dyesub have bright legends?

Yes, the trick is: the black color base key is actually printed too.
Usual dyesub is using injection-colored base key then printed the legend over it thus making it impossible to do a brighter legend in darker base key or just make any colorful legend looks muted in non-white base keys.
With all-over dyesub you just straight printed both the legend and the color base key.

Offline sneaky101

Usual dyesub is using injection-colored base key then printed the legend over it thus making it impossible to do a brighter legend in darker base key or just make any colorful legend looks muted in non-white base keys.
With all-over dyesub you just straight printed both the legend and the color base key.

How does the print go around corners of the keycap so consistently? Are there 5 small sheets that get transferred to each side or one intricate thing that sleeves over the keycap?!

Offline jebbra

• jebbra.net

How does the print go around corners of the keycap so consistently? Are there 5 small sheets that get transferred to each side or one intricate thing that sleeves over the keycap?!

Unfortunately I don't know that much into the details. But rest assured it will be as awesome as DSA Drifter!
One of the image that really shows how 5-side this method is this picture

Note that the magenta on modifiers and the cyan on spacebar is fully dyesub, not from the plastic itself.

Offline sneaky101

I can't wait to throw money at this GB.

Offline sevenseacat

Me too!

Offline KaosJ

Definetely interested

Offline CYFX

This is honestly the first set of keycaps that Ive been genuinely excited for. cant wait for the GB to start.

Offline equalunique

I'm a ortho/ergo & dvorak guy so I'm in for at least one of each of those kits, maybe more.

Offline Etherealsound

When I first saw this, I thought to myself that I didn't need another GMK set. Then I read that it's PBT. What. I'm 100% in. How thick are the caps going to be?

Offline alisonica

I think more people will be interested if OP put the words "Red/Black Thicc PBT Dye-subs" on the title and more people would buy, considering the fact that there aren't that many fully colored PBT sets out there. But then again if OP don't put the words there, fewer people would join and that's good for my ego. assuming there's no round 3 :thumb:

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
All in on this one. Please start GB soon!

Offline Jkush463

All in on this one. Please start GB soon!
+1 i need this.

Offline [Lewynlight]

• Formerly Dymloslouire
Update: Samples arrives. miscommunication occurred (Read: They picked the wrong shade of red) :(

the waiting game goes on...
TGR Jane V1 CE - TGR Jane v2 - TGR Jane V2 CE  - TGR 910 R1 - TGR 910 RE Polycarbonate - TGR 910v3 Prototype - TGR Police - TGR Tris - TGR Tomo Polycarbonate - RS60 - RS65 "Pendora" - RS TKL - EM8

Offline mogo

• handshoes and horse grenades
Update: Samples arrives. miscommunication occurred (Read: They picked the wrong shade of red) :(

Hmmm... super rare pink diablo mods for a giveaway?  :p

edit: I'M JUST MAKING JOKES. Do not misread and assume such things actually exist, I'm sure the flubs are boring!
« Last Edit: Tue, 23 October 2018, 22:16:04 by mogo »

Offline dyka.tran

When you're got up and down by just a simple sentence.

Offline [Lewynlight]

• Formerly Dymloslouire

When you're got up and down by just a simple sentence.
i'm sorry x__x

Hmmm... super rare pink diablo mods for a giveaway?  :p

edit: I'M JUST MAKING JOKES. Do not misread and assume such things actually exist, I'm sure the flubs are boring!

the samples are just "num lock" and some of the novelties hahaha

Offline sevenseacat

can we see some photos anyway? :D

Offline GreyAmbience

• I can stop when ever I want
Yep I need this

Offline Archedemus

Do you have any pictures? I bet everyone is interested to check them.

Offline Etherealsound

If it's just the color that's an issue, I think it would be great to see some photos, just to see how nicely this dyesub process comes out.

Offline alphabirth

+1 Would love to see some photos to get insight into the process!

Offline GigaFlop

Re: [IC]Sanctuary Rebirth-Diablo-Inspired Exocet Keyset [Waiting for samples R2]
« Reply #291 on: Thu, 01 November 2018, 19:33:35 »
Already submitted IC, looking forward to seeing the samples!
Oh god why did my wallet get so thin

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
Re: [IC]Sanctuary Rebirth-Diablo-Inspired Exocet Keyset [Waiting for samples R2]
« Reply #292 on: Fri, 02 November 2018, 12:53:44 »
I still want this. I love it.

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #293 on: Sat, 03 November 2018, 09:08:12 »
Is there some way of incorporating the Diablo Immortal announcement as a meme?>:)

Offline mogo

• handshoes and horse grenades
« Reply #294 on: Mon, 05 November 2018, 19:38:00 »
1) it's a bit late now and
2) it's best we pretend that never happened.  :rolleyes:

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #295 on: Mon, 05 November 2018, 20:13:45 »
haha! too late to make this a path of exile themed set? :p

Offline [Lewynlight]

• Formerly Dymloslouire
« Reply #296 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 06:53:54 »
Is there some way of incorporating the __________ announcement as a meme?>:)

what was announced? i don't see anything  :blank:
1) it's a bit late now and
2) it's best we pretend that never happened.  :rolleyes:

i'll choose number two.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #297 on: Sun, 11 November 2018, 00:01:20 »
When is it coming

Offline johngodsmith

« Reply #298 on: Sun, 11 November 2018, 07:10:52 »
When is it coming
Who knows at this point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Starius