Author Topic: [GB] Idea23 60% cases, HHKB mods, Topre gaming sets, DSA caps and more  (Read 7383 times)

Offline busgamer7394

I normally don't post on here but have been trying to post more often. I have a decent rep on mechmarket and you can see my sales history on my Reddit account, same username.
I did the interest check for resin cases here, and now have low profile cases available for order. High profile is coming soon.

Custom orders timeline,

Week 1 5/7-5/12 taking orders and sending out invoices, I extended the order dates and some forms my not reflect this change yet.
Week 2 5/13-5/20 Setting up/ making molds for caps ordered
Week 3 5/21- 6/16 as caps get made they will begin shipping out.
Week 6 All orders should ship by june 16, orders not shipped by this date can do 1 of 3 things. 1 get free shipping, 2 get free stuff in their order, 3 cancel order and get a refund.

Some of the things for sale and the max number of orders i'll be accepting:
  • $50 HHKB mod 13 cap sets 42/100 spots taken
  • $20 Topre gaming sets 15/100 spots taken
  • $20 DSA sets and spacebars 60/100 spots taken
  • $50-$80 60% low profile sets 24/60 spots taken
  • $super cheap Add-on 1u caps in DSA, Topre, and SA profile. No limit but you must order a set to order from this form

Here are some of the things I have made, use these images to select the colors you want. If you are unsure If a color combo will work leave a comment and ill get back to you within a day.
http://imgur.com/a/i3ArS

HHKB Mods form
https://goo.gl/forms/oU0ZimSfzFOR5hXl2

Topre gaming set form
https://goo.gl/forms/zJWqnAli6EqgImr13

DSA sets form
https://goo.gl/forms/lbSpUp5r2B1Zcd9A2

60% low profile cases form
https://goo.gl/forms/p5XXXlAaqntJ91im2

Add-on form
https://goo.gl/forms/7asX87B1BLNQjdvx2

This was originally planned as a group buy but I had enough orders placed in the first day that all MOQ were met. If any of the sets reach their limit I will do additional discounts.

Leave a comment if you have any questions.
« Last Edit: Fri, 12 May 2017, 20:47:29 by busgamer7394 »

Offline LDobler

Are you also making Cherry profile MX gaming sets? 

Sweet cases btw!  :thumb:

Offline Robotical

How durable are the cases? Do they have similar strength to acrylic cases?

Offline busgamer7394

How durable are the cases? Do they have similar strength to acrylic cases?

I would say a little stronger due to having a bit of flex to them so they won't snap easily.

Offline busgamer7394

Working on textured ones for my next sale ;-)

Offline LDobler

Nice! Looking forward to that :D

Offline busgamer7394

Nice! Looking forward to that :D

I have these, I meant to add them but never got around to it. If I get enough people that are interested I'll add them  to the sale later today.

Offline Vigrith

Hi! Lovely sets, I'd been looking into your work since Outragedpudding had been hyping it up a fair bit (and for good reason) in a slack group we are both a part of.

Quick couple questions, am I correct to assume you can replicate any of the colourways shown here http://i.imgur.com/etbLOkQ.jpg for either of the options offered? For example if I were to want a DSA WASD set in the black/glittery fashion of number 26, would that be doable? Additionally, as for space bars, the colourways available are the ones shown in the picture toward the end of the album that shows just space bars?

Thanks!

Offline busgamer7394

Hi! Lovely sets, I'd been looking into your work since Outragedpudding had been hyping it up a fair bit (and for good reason) in a slack group we are both a part of.

Quick couple questions, am I correct to assume you can replicate any of the colourways shown here http://i.imgur.com/etbLOkQ.jpg for either of the options offered? For example if I were to want a DSA WASD set in the black/glittery fashion of number 26, would that be doable? Additionally, as for space bars, the colourways available are the ones shown in the picture toward the end of the album that shows just space bars?

Thanks!

I can definitely do the black glittery DSA caps. I just have to mention that the tops are textured and won't show the glitter as much as the sides.

Spacebars can be in any of the colors shown not just the pictures with the spacebar.

I should add a couple things to the caps I am planning in sending him as a referral bonus lol.

Offline Vigrith

I can definitely do the black glittery DSA caps. I just have to mention that the tops are textured and won't show the glitter as much as the sides.

Spacebars can be in any of the colors shown not just the pictures with the spacebar.

I should add a couple things to the caps I am planning in sending him as a referral bonus lol.

Oh fantastic! I'll definitely be submitting for a WASD DSA and a space bar at the least then (nice pricing on int. shipping, by the way) in a bit. I like textured tops so that's even better.

Haha he's a very nice guy and you make beautiful work so it's definitely deserved.

Offline Owl-

What colour/name do I call this? http://i.imgur.com/V9jNKFQ.jpg

I want it for dsa

Offline busgamer7394

Oh fantastic! I'll definitely be submitting for a WASD DSA and a space bar at the least then (nice pricing on int. shipping, by the way) in a bit. I like textured tops so that's even better.

Haha he's a very nice guy and you make beautiful work so it's definitely deserved.

that was teal with black swirls, you can also just add the link to the comment part of the form

Offline Vigrith

that was teal with black swirls, you can also just add the link to the comment part of the form

Wrong person to quote but funnily enough I'm going to be ordering those in DSA too so I appreciate the collateral "damage"! LOL

Offline busgamer7394

What colour/name do I call this? http://i.imgur.com/V9jNKFQ.jpg

I want it for dsa

Trans teal with black swirls

Offline Captainbuttmonkey

Already ordered from mechmarket but just thought I would post here and say to anybody who is reading this and unsure, the caps are absolutely top notch. I ordered some from a previous sale and was surprised how good they were, so I felt compelled to order some more. Not only that, the prices are some of the best I have seen as well. Eagerly waiting for a high profile matte clear case which I hope will be possible in the future =].

Offline busgamer7394

Already ordered from mechmarket but just thought I would post here and say to anybody who is reading this and unsure, the caps are absolutely top notch. I ordered some from a previous sale and was surprised how good they were, so I felt compelled to order some more. Not only that, the prices are some of the best I have seen as well. Eagerly waiting for a high profile matte clear case which I hope will be possible in the future =].

Getting a high profile case printed, once I get it I have to polish it and get it ready to molding but it should be available in about a month :-)

Offline Captainbuttmonkey

Getting a high profile case printed, once I get it I have to polish it and get it ready to molding but it should be available in about a month :-)

Awesome, I look forward to it!

Offline Owl-

Have any invoices been sent out yet?

Offline rasmusx

I received mine today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline busgamer7394

still sending them out it's taking a while due to all the forms and colors

Offline superdoedoe

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This mans a legend with his prices.

Offline PleaseBeMyFriend

• formerly honsoo
  • reddit /u/PleaseBeMyFriend
Nice cases  :thumb:

Definitely going to take a look at the HHKB mods.

Offline Owl-

still sending them out it's taking a while due to all the forms and colors

Was just wondering. Thanks for the update, no rush :)

Offline donutholer

Re: [GB] Idea23 60% cases, HHKB mods, Topre gaming sets, DSA caps and more
« Reply #23 on: Mon, 01 October 2018, 02:57:19 »
Any idea if there are left over 60% cases? Maybe in that teal/white swirl?

Offline Darknight00z

Re: [GB] Idea23 60% cases, HHKB mods, Topre gaming sets, DSA caps and more
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 01 October 2018, 10:45:00 »
Who knows, he has been mia for quite a while. I've never received my patron stuff ordered beginning of the year.